Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: Sutton's Gotta Give

• Start Topic

The Crystal-Sutton argument sounded a lot like the discussion between Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood on The Talk. "Don't you dare call me a racist and now I'm gonna cry white lady tears!" Uncanny.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
11 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

+100 !

Crystal asked Sutton where she grew up, where her parents were from.  You know, the way one person gets to know another.  Sutton didn't ask Crystal one question about herself.  She kept turning it back to herself.

And yes, zero empathy.

I'm not sure I'm on the total Crystal train, but she was trying.  Sutton was blank, until it was her turn to talk.

This is my impression of Sutton. It is all about her, always. That is also the reason she made an idiot out if herself when Crystal and Kyle were having a perfectly reasonable conversation. In her head, everything is about her. I have a neighbor like that. She doesn't actually "join" conversations, she hijacks them and makes it about her. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 10
(edited)
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Garcelle is my favorite, but I agree. I loved how Kathy handled it. Erika would have exploded and demanded multiple apologies. 

Agree with you about Sutton too. Kyle always talks about having the worst anxiety, but somehow she manages to do the show just fine. She's no fragile little butterfly with how confrontational she is. Sutton on the under hand, even when her behavior is ridiculous, I want to save her. She's not built for RH. 

Agree, but there are different kinds of anxiety. As I have gotten older my anxieties have gotten worse, but I think Kyle's anxieties are more like mine. Call back after a mammogram? I would have been worse than Kyle was. Covid brought me enormous anxiety, Kyle mentioned it did for her as well. I get it. But I have no anxiety in social situations, aside from normal stuff. I try to look my best, if I am entertaining, I do get a little extra tense that everything is perfect-although that has actually gotten better with age-but most people are like that. I think Sutton's anxiety is different in that it is laser focused on other people's perception of her. It isn't about medical and safety fears like Kyle and myself. I am pretty comfortable in my skin. Sutton is not. Even if I was ticked off about being left out of the "prank"  I would never have shown them by acting like a baby about it. Sutton has real insecurities about herself. I can see how this show is fine for Kyle and very not so fine for Sutton.

4 minutes ago, chlban said:

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7

is really just itself a way to avoid holding Sutton responsible for her comments.

No it's not, I've held Sutton accountable in every single post for her white fragility and her bullshit overreactions to a conversation about race. I wouldn't use the word targeted, but I do think it's the go to storyline across every housewives franchise for at least three years running, so it wouldn't have surprised me to see this continue all season, the Girardis aside.

Sutton is on the outskirts of the group due to the Denise version of this drama last year, and her general awkwardness and I believe her filming was limited due to a custody issue?  Liking Sutton and sacrificing her on the alter of the storyline of the year isn't even a question with these bitches, and honestly they aren't wrong to cut a wide swath around a woman acting a fool about race in 2021, when they are just as likely to act a fool about race, so playing up her faux pas keeps any and all heat off them for any dumb shit they might say, like "I'm a child of the world, what even ARE stereotypes".  LOL. But yes Sutton targeted herself, and she is very lucky that Erika and Tom's crimes are going to be much more dramatic/problematic than her awkward racist ass (let's not forget she's also besties with Dolce and Gabbana).

I am interested in how Garcelle will feel about Sutton going forward, since it's not clear to me she knows exactly how Sutton behaved with Crystal and that she pulled the I don't see color thing. I'm so tired of seeing the WoC on these shows having to capitulate to these white women with 'I KNOW *you're* not a *racist*" or I don't think in your 'heart' your a racist, but I also know that as WoC they have to mediate how they present to the world and actually saying yeah you are perpetuating racism, is not something they can do without getting death threats from the Housewives audience, and getting promptly shuffled off the show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

+100 !

Crystal asked Sutton where she grew up, where her parents were from.  You know, the way one person gets to know another.  Sutton didn't ask Crystal one question about herself.  She kept turning it back to herself.

And yes, zero empathy.

I'm not sure I'm on the total Crystal train, but she was trying.  Sutton was blank, until it was her turn to talk.

I finally watched.  Jesus, Sutton is wound tight.  I am wondering if she is menopausal and that is why she is one giant emotional mess.  I get not wanting to be excluded and all that jazz.  She needs to be interested in others and be part of the group.  Try a bit.  Crystal was trying but she seems to have very little patience for continued histrionics.  I laughed when Sutton said she was a grown woman and Kyle told her to act like it as she was pulling her aside.  

Morton's every night for 3 months huh Erika?  I am glad she and Tom are being outted.  I believe she knew it all.  Maybe not specifics but was part of the movement and hiding of money.  Bitch should be broke yet still lives better than most people.

$2K for Chewbaca looking slippers?  Something similar could be had for prob $20 at Walmart.  I thought my $99 Ugg slippers were an extravagance!

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, blixie said:

No it's not, I've held Sutton accountable in every single post for her white fragility and her bullshit overreactions to a conversation about race. I wouldn't use the word targeted, but I do think it's the go to storyline across every housewives franchise for at least three years running, so it wouldn't have surprised me to see this continue all season, the Girardis aside.

Sutton is on the outskirts of the group due to the Denise version of this drama last year, and her general awkwardness and I believe her filming was limited due to a custody issue?  Liking Sutton and sacrificing her on the alter of the storyline of the year isn't even a question with these bitches, and honestly they aren't wrong to cut a wide swath around a woman acting a fool about race in 2021, when they are just as likely to act a fool about race, so playing up her faux pas keeps any and all heat off them for any dumb shit they might say, like "I'm a child of the world, what even ARE stereotypes".  LOL. But yes Sutton targeted herself, and she is very lucky that Erika and Tom's crimes are going to be much more dramatic/problematic than her awkward racist ass (let's not forget she's also besties with Dolce and Gabbana).

I am interested in how Garcelle will feel about Sutton going forward, since it's not clear to me she knows exactly how Sutton behaved with Crystal and that she pulled the I don't see color thing. I'm so tired of seeing the WoC on these shows having to capitulate to these white women with 'I KNOW *you're* not a *racist*" or I don't think in your 'heart' your a racist, but I also know that as WoC they have to mediate how they present to the world and actually saying yeah you are perpetuating racism, is not something they can do without getting death threats from the Housewives audience, and getting promptly shuffled off the show.

Except there is a zero evidence of this?  When we have seen pile-ons, it is usually pretty obvious because there is a lot of discussion among the woman, etc. Up until this episode, there wasn't a whole lot of whispering or outright talking about how Sutton was acting badly, etc.  We SAW all of that in previous seasons.

Sutton's made herself a target by saying dumb things about race, and the rest of the women are reacting to it - in various ways.  Crystal has reacted most strongly, for obvious reasons. But otherwise, we haven't seen a lot of the gossiping, etc. There's no conspiracy to target here. There's just Sutton making herself the center of attention in a stupid way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That prank was dumb.

Sure, when it's retold,  but I thought the look on the other women's faces made it worthwhile.  Erica was completely stunned!  As a martini drinker myself, I think I would have been shocked by it as well.  I thought the fact that Crystal figured it out and they bounced the prank back on Kathy was good.   If Sutton hadn't made it all about her it would have been a mildly funny moment.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

I’m not getting the Sutton was set up to be attacked this season. None of those ladies made Sutton react the way she did to either outburst she had. She did that all herself.

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 19

I too do not think Sutton is being "made a target" by anyone but Sutton.

In this episode, Sutton went to her favorite couture store, bought a white dress with red concentric circles on it, threw it on and then started running into the other woman willy nilly.  

It's like the jerks who will not pay attention, run into you, and then yell at you for not watching where you're going. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, chlban said:

Agree, but there are different kinds of anxiety. As I have gotten older my anxieties have gotten worse, but I think Kyle's anxieties are more like mine. Call back after a mammogram? I would have been worse than Kyle was. Covid brought me enormous anxiety, Kyle mentioned it did for her as well. I get it. But I have no anxiety in social situations, aside from normal stuff. I try to look my best, if I am entertaining, I do get a little extra tense that everything is perfect-although that has actually gotten better with age-but most people are like that. I think Sutton's anxiety is different in that it is laser focused on other people's perception of her. It isn't about medical and safety fears like Kyle and myself. I am pretty comfortable in my skin. Sutton is not. Even if I was ticked off about being left out of the "prank"  I would never have shown them by acting like a baby about it. Sutton has real insecurities about herself. I can see how this show is fine for Kyle and very not so fine for Sutton.

For sure. Kyle is definitely a more confident person than Sutton. I also agree with the person who said Kyle handles the job well because she grew up in front of the camera. It might be kind of another acting gig. However, Kyle has said many times social interactions on Housewives and subsequent drama still causes her distress, yet she's often confrontational and has the capacity to be rather mean too. It's why I usually don't feel too sorry for her. Sutton on the other handle truly comes across as a wallflower. She can overreact and get excited yes, but she's not a pit bull. 

• Love 7

My favorite line of the night was when they got back to the chalet and Kyle was trying to to reason with Sutton about her reaction to the prank and Sutton said I am a grown woman. Kyle said then act like one. I wanted to scream YES!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

These women are ridiculous. I think that Sutton realized  that she was this season’s target and that’s why she was beginning to get so upset.  I also wonder if Garcelle’s discussion on Paris was a set up. Paris has been going through some kind of rehabilitation effort and this was a wonderful opportunity to try to explain her behavior as just being shy.  Puhleeze, she was the IT girl who could get away with anything and enjoyed every minute of it.

I like your thinking here.  This whole season could be for the purpose of rehabbing the Hilton family's image.  Kathy is being portrayed as a kooky, fun eccentric who plays innocent pranks and doesn't glam it up.  Paris is just a misunderstood youth.  There has to be a reason Kathy decided to be a part of RHBH after all these years.  

• Useful 10
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m not getting the Sutton was set up to be attacked this season. None of those ladies made Sutton react the way she did to either outburst she had. She did that all herself.

Agreed.

I just finished watching this episode and Sutton is truly a drama queen.

When she interrupted Crystal to talk about "redneck" stereotypes she could share, Crystal said she'd be interested in hearing about it.  It sounded genuine to me, like it was leading to an adult discussion of misconceptions and stereotyping experiences across the board.

But nope...Sutton was so busy trying to talk over Crystal, I don't think she even heard what Crystal said. 

And that reaction to thinking she was not included in that "prank" at the restaurant was just so far over the top I was wishing someone would go full Ramona Singer and told her to TAKE A XANAX!!! or full Bethenny Frankel and yelled GO TO BED!!!   

I was pretty indifferent to Sutton last season.   

Now I find her just exhausting.  She's A LOT.  

And she doesn't even bring satchels of gold with her ridiculousness.  💰

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Agreed.

I just finished watching this episode and Sutton is truly a drama queen.

When she interrupted Crystal to talk about "redneck" stereotypes she could share, Crystal said she'd be interested in hearing about it.  It sounded genuine to me, like it was leading to an adult discussion of misconceptions and stereotyping experiences across the board.

But nope...Sutton was so busy trying to talk over Crystal, I don't think she even heard what Crystal said. 

And that reaction to thinking she was not included in that "prank" at the restaurant was just so far over the top I was wishing someone would go full Ramona Singer and told her to TAKE A XANAX!!! or full Bethenny Frankel and yelled GO TO BED!!!   

I was pretty indifferent to Sutton last season.   

Now I find her just exhausting.  She's A LOT.  

And she doesn't even bring satchels of gold with her ridiculousness.  💰

But she does bring monogrammed flasks!

and boots!  and purses! and gifts baskets!

• LOL 6
39 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

But she does bring monogrammed flasks!

and boots!  and purses! and gifts baskets!

She does.

I guess she thinks they are crooked materialistic bitches than can be bought.

Sounds about right.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Sutton on the other handle truly comes across as a wallflower. She can overreact and get excited yes, but she's not a pit bull. 

NONE of these women are pit bulls. I would like them much better if they were.

I know I’ve done this PSA before, but it’s not accurate to compare housewives (or any other aggressive humans) to pit bulls. Even though it’s a common turn of phrase, it contributes to the ongoing stigmatization of the breed. I don’t know that I’ve met any kind of dog that’s as mean as a housewife. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

NONE of these women are pit bulls. I would like them much better if they were.

I know I’ve done this PSA before, but it’s not accurate to compare housewives (or any other aggressive humans) to pit bulls. Even though it’s a common turn of phrase, it contributes to the ongoing stigmatization of the breed. I don’t know that I’ve met any kind of dog that’s as mean as a housewife. 

I know you're a fellow animal lover, but I must have missed your PSA. Pit bulls can be some of the most sweet, gentle dogs. I know pit owners who vouch for that and use the phrase themselves, but you're totally right that it leads to more stigma. I'll try to remember not to use the phrase anymore.

• Love 8

Every season has its victim. The show wants conflict. Each of the housewives has their own producer and these producers foment misunderstandings.  The old timers know the game very well and know how to deal with it and play along while protecting themselves.  Wasn’t there some indication that during past seasons some of the HW actually got together to plan strategy?  So, what was the drama for this season?  We have the Garcelle/Rinna spat.  It broke me up to hear Rinna do what she always does - mirror the other person in conversation .  Rinna is the devious one, but she has to have someone else to pair with.  Someone else has to actively work with her to pull it off.  If that storyline continues, which I think will be jettisoned when the Erica scandal drops in their laps, I wonder who else would have joined up to bring Garcelle down?  Erica usually goes along somewhat passively with a little meanness thrown in.  So who else is a possible target?  It would take a very strong concerted effort to take down Kyle or Erica.  So, that leaves Garcelle, Crystal, Dorit, or Sutton.  I think Sutton is very lucky Erica is being exposed as stealing from widows and orphans.

• Love 6

Paris Hilton has nothing to "rehab" to me.  She's fine.  I don't see anything wrong with her.

Except, she inflicted Kim Kardashian on the world.  For that I will never forgive.  Her cute weird Mom ain't going to help live that down.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I like your thinking here.  This whole season could be for the purpose of rehabbing the Hilton family's image.  Kathy is being portrayed as a kooky, fun eccentric who plays innocent pranks and doesn't glam it up.  Paris is just a misunderstood youth.  There has to be a reason Kathy decided to be a part of RHBH after all these years.  

Right.  I don't think Paris Hilton should be treated as a pariah forever if she's truly grown up and took responsibility for her youth.   But her youth was fueled with the actions of a spoiled rich girl --  drunk driving, racist comments (not just the N-word -- Crystal she made Asian slurs too). Tina Fey said she was the most horrendous person while she guest hosted SNL.  Her brother Conrad is a spoiled little shit too with his own arrest record.  Nicky seems the most grounded of all.

So Kathy may be kooky and fun on this show, but she raised some shits (in their youth).  

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

The Garcelle/Kathy/Paris remarks is a dilemma for me. On the one hand, I like people who are direct, and that's how I took Garcelle's comment -- just direct -- like "here are my thoughts about something". She simply said, I used to wonder why do you show up to these events if you are going to be on your phone the whole time and not interact with anyone. That's a fair question. And, Garcelle's directness, was the impetus for the revelation that Paris Hilton was not rude and "above it", but rather suffered from debilitating shyness (not so shy that she couldn't come to the event tho, but side issue). So in this way, Garcelle being direct and asking the question was a net positive.  

On the other hand, I have a long standing policy of never saying anything even remotely negative to a parent about their child.  I wouldn't have said anything, and because I didn't, I wouldn't have learned that Paris was not just stuck up and superior, she was shy. Dilemma.

For the race discussion, the guidance to always regard people as individuals, not as a representative of their race, gender, sexual orientation etc. is not an "outdated" idea-- it's wisdom.  Any kind of "All Xs are Y" thinking is what's outdated and wrong.  

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Except, she inflicted Kim Kardashian on the world.  For that I will never forgive.  Her cute weird Mom ain't going to help live that down.

I have always blamed Ryan Seacrest for that and boycott any project he's involved in to this day.  😑

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Sutton may come across awkward & delicate. BUT Crystal (@ Sutton's $2,000 boots) with the "hahaha I donate stuff like that!" 🙄 

Crystal is the snob. The "cool girl/ "celebrities: they're just like us!"🤗) snob. Yes, you donate stuff. Stuff that may cost $2000 mmmkay. Don't talk about money,  people. It's just crude. 

• Love 13

This is BH, if there was any of the franchises that is supposed to be about money and how much is spent, it’s this one.

Plus, its not like she spent $25k on sunglasses... 

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Kdawg82 said:

Sutton may come across awkward & delicate. BUT Crystal (@ Sutton's $2,000 boots) with the "hahaha I donate stuff like that!" 🙄 

Crystal is the snob. The "cool girl/ "celebrities: they're just like us!"🤗) snob. Yes, you donate stuff. Stuff that may cost $2000 mmmkay. Don't talk about money,  people. It's just crude. 

Crystal seems pretty unlikeable so far. A snob and a scold she certainly is not someone you would choose to hang out with.

Sutton has her own issues for sure but at least she comes with gifts. Didn’t she arrange a private jet when they went to NY last year to see Erica on Broadway?

Maybe Crystal can redeem herself with some “Lion King” plush toys or something.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

That was maybe the single most cringey scene on any HW show ever. To the bone cringey!

Did she also preface that with, like, a "Didn't you know.." or something? It was so weird...didn't you know, $25,000? Maybe I am not remembering it correctly. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Crystal's sigh and measured tone when she said, "I think it's late..." and then ended the conversation was a variation on EVERY conversation a minority has had with someone who wasn't willing to just LISTEN to an experience or POV that the white person has not had. It's not about you right now. I'm not accusing you. I'm not even speaking to you. And... why are you crying? Damn.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

I'm wondering why Crystal is on this show. She apparently has scads of money, and her husband is successful, she's elegant and intelligent...and she's quite the elitist snob. Why would she do this tacky show?

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 6

It was so refreshing to see the women doing their own hair and makeup, like normal people. 

Sutton said she didn’t see color but then...was annoyed by someone calling her “that girl who doesn’t see color”? Alrighty. 

Someone needs to tell Sutton that racism isn’t about her. I don’t mean that unkindly. I mean that someone literally needs to sit her down and explain that to her. Preferably a white person so that the burden doesn’t fall on a POC.

• Love 6
On 6/3/2021 at 12:18 AM, sistermagpie said:

Ironically, Dorit (child of the world!) also offered her an assist when Erika didn't agree with her theory that white Southerners are constantly assumed to be racist. She suggested that maybe Erika didn't have that experience because her accent wasn't as strong as Sutton's so people didn't immediately know she was from the South. Unfortunately she suggested this was because Erika had spent less time there and lived other "multicultural" places most of her life, and Sutton took that to mean Dorit thinks she's from some hick town she left 3 days ago!  

Yes!  This!  All Dorit had to say was, "Perhaps that's because Sutton has a more pronounced southern accent than you, Erika" but she went about it in such an odd, roundabout way.  Dorit is the WORST at explaining things.  Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

So Kathy may be kooky and fun on this show, but she raised some shits (in their youth).  

Kathy is so weird it's uncomfortable to watch.

I thought this season would break viewership records - due to Erika - but that's not the case apparently. Good.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Kathy is so weird it's uncomfortable to watch.

I thought this season would break viewership records - due to Erika - but that's not the case apparently. Good.

Well to be fair, the Erika shit isn't hitting the fan until next week based on the previews.

• Love 1
On 6/3/2021 at 7:34 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Dorit is laughable.  How does any of her travels reduce her chances of being a racist? LOL.

I think she was trying to assert that she hasn't lived in the United States for long enough to know that there's a stereotype that Southerners are racist?  But it's Dorit, so who the fuck knows?

And yeah, I loved Erika's facial expression too.

On 6/3/2021 at 9:58 AM, Hiyo said:

The international travel porn is where we are missing out on the most.

Hey, we did get a snapshot of Dorit pretending to hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mar said:

https://realityblurb.com/2021/06/04/sutton-stracke-reveals-biggest-mistake-on-rhobh-season-11-addresses-claims-of-being-a-pot-stirrer-and-shades-fox-force-five-plus-talks-erika-jayne-drama

Interesting interview. I have also read that in this episode at the end, Crystal was talking to Teddy Mellencamp on the phone. Teddy is the one who recommended her to the show and they are apparently friends.

From the article:

"I can tell you that lots of questions were asked… I think all of us want her to come through this successfully. There’s not one person in our group that wants to see Erika go down or be hurt,” Sutton confirmed.

And this is why I still won't watch (but love reading y'all's thoughts), their priorities are so messed up.

Maybe LVP sold stories, maybe she didn't (and I don't believe for one second any of the other housewives don't sell or plant stories for their own benefit), but I do know Dorit was careless, reckless and irresponsible and not ONCE called out for it, except Camille.

And now? Apparently more sympathy for a person who benefits from the stolen money of burn victims and family survivors, then the actual victims.  So they don't want Ericka to have any consequences?  

And "FabFiveFox"?  

Gross.  Just gross.

• Love 13
(edited)
On 6/3/2021 at 3:06 PM, Maximona said:

Huh.

Personally, I'm totally Team Sutton here.  She's absolutely correct that white people with heavy Southern accents are stereotyped as racists.

And the difference between her and Ericka is NOT that Erika has lived in "cosmopolitan" places like New York & LAn(permit me a gale or two of musical laughter at the thought that there's anybody on the planet who doesn't know New York & LA are crockpots in which simmering racism is one of the prime flavoring agents) but that Erika—her eye ever on the showbiz prize—ditched the accent at an early age.

And quite frankly, it IS rude to text to other people at a table.  I don't know what the deal with Bravo and "pranks" is.  Maybe next time, Kathy Hilton can borrow some of Reza (Shahs of Sunset) Farahan's Liquid Ass.

See, I actually agree with all of this.  There is a stereotype about Southerners being racist (though nobody was making that assumption about Sutton).  Dorit made her point horribly and I could see how it seemed like she was saying Sutton wasn't as "cosmopolitan" as Erika (even if Dorit didn't mean that).  And it is rude to text under the table with others in your dining party (even if it is part of a silly prank). 

But I'm still not Team Sutton, because her reactions to all of these things are wildly overblown and her White Tears are beyond the pale (no pun intended).  

Also, I really don't get the sense that anyone was planning on gunning for Sutton this season.  However, she sure did draw a bullseye on herself and boogie into the line of fire.  

Edited by ladle
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, ladle said:

I think she was trying to assert that she hasn't lived in the United States for long enough to know that there's a stereotype that Southerners are racist?  But it's Dorit, so who the fuck knows?

That's how I took what she said to. Dorit sort of thinks out loud. I don't think she meant any harm. 

• Love 2

Honestly, one of the reasons I like Sutton is that based on the overall package, she seems like a minor character who literally walked off the set/pages of True Blood.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Right.  I don't think Paris Hilton should be treated as a pariah forever if she's truly grown up and took responsibility for her youth.   But her youth was fueled with the actions of a spoiled rich girl --  drunk driving, racist comments (not just the N-word -- Crystal she made Asian slurs too). Tina Fey said she was the most horrendous person while she guest hosted SNL.  Her brother Conrad is a spoiled little shit too with his own arrest record.  Nicky seems the most grounded of all.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree which is why I can't see Kathy as this harmless, humorous, kooky rich lady.  I'll never warm up to Kathy or the Hilton family. 

• Love 7
(edited)
16 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I'm wondering why Crystal is on this show. She apparently has scads of money, and her husband is successful, she's elegant and intelligent...and she's quite the elitist snob. Why would she do this tacky show?

Channeling my best Britney Murphy voice as Lisa Swenson in Drop Dead Gorgeous “Why? Well, ah, it's kind of like askin' why all the guys chew Copenhagen, you know? I mea - If you're over 30, and you're not a total fry, it's just what you do.

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Probably to promote the company Real Coco which she cofounded with 3 others. My guess is it is a fledgling business in a sea of coconut water beverages and products.

Is she elegant? I just hear that Valley Girl voice and it annoys me so much!

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/4/2021 at 10:24 AM, chlban said:

Different types of anxiety yes.  I'm a very outgoing person and people describe me as happy.  And I am for the most part.  But I get bad anxiety at times where I want to go running in the street middle of the night (Oops, don't mean that as in running in traffic -- just a fight or flight sensation).  I would more closely identify with Kyle in being able to mask it, to look like a person that hasn't a care in the world, and yet it hits you when you don't expect it!

Edited by Boo Boo