Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

S17.E17: Someone Saved My Life Tonight

Recommended Posts

SEASON FINALE!

Quote

It's Maggie and Winston's wedding day and Meredith takes on a new role at the hospital, while Jo makes a life-changing decision.

Promo:

Original air date: 6/3/21

Share this post


Link to post

I liked Maggie's second wedding dress much better than the first one.

That's all I got.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Did Maggie and Winston get married honestly in real life, considering their wedding was on Meredith's Dead People Beach?

Owen is an idiot for getting back together with Teddy, and it doesn't surprise me that Meredith left the wedding at the first mention of surgery and asked the first person she could think of to watch her kids. Amelia and Link just made me sad, and I definitely don't want them to go there with Link/Jo.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Like 13
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm so happy that they skipped ahead to the vaccine. And that Meredith didn't just jump back in the OR. 

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Aw crap. Really show? So Owen and Teddy are happy so you have to tank Amelia and Link? Whhhhhhyyyyyy?

 

  • Like 14
  • Sad 10

Share this post


Link to post

 

On 6/2/2021 at 4:26 PM, FnkyChkn34 said:

I didn't mind the time jumps - they needed to jump months though, and not just weeks.  Let's get to the end of Covid and be done with it!!  I'm guessing they'll do that in the premiere next season.

I just read this comment (from ep. 16 thread) then looked up and saw a big APRIL 2021 on my screen. Magic!

  • Um, Jo? You don't have to listen to them argue. You can kick them out! Especially Helm, who you did not invite to live with you.
  • OMG, this objection BS. Hey, Dad and Grandma, it's not your wedding. And if you felt so strongly about them doing it "right" you should have said something before the ceremony started. They can still have a big wedding later, if they want. I know at least two couples who got married for practical reasons (one involved a visa and the other a military move) then had the big to-do months later.
  • Is Jo really asking Link to foster Luna? And he's saying yes? Without talking Amelia? This can't end well. 
  • Amelia and Link need a couples therapist. (Not the one that Callie and Arizona had.
  • Amelia's tired of talking...but has she actually, I dunno, talked to Link? Are engagement rings returnable?
  • Okay, the reveal that Tom bought Jo's shares got a good guffaw from me.
  • I guess Jo bought Jackson's place? Did she sell her place? Or are Glasses and Hellmouth still there and paying rent?
  • The real wedding was lovely. Are we done with the beach now?
  • Well, if they insist on keeping this show limping along at least we can be post-covid next season.
  • Watching all the slow-mo dancing at the wedding had me expecting an explosion or something.
  • I feel like Mer getting clapped out of her first full surgery was more appropriate than getting clapped out in a wheel chair, not fully recovered.

Leo's hair still fascinates me. It defies gravity!

1 minute ago, redfish said:

Aw crap. Really show? So Owen and Teddy are happy so you have to tank Amelia and Link? Whhhhhhyyyyyy?

Also this.

  • Like 15
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thank goodness for the time jump.

Stupid stupid Amelia… you don't deserve Link. 

The idea of the hospital shares being passed around like a pack of gum is so ridiculous. Cristina should've never left them to Alex who left them to Jo who sold them to Tom… They should've just had The Fox Foundation, majority share holder, buy out Cristina and/or the other original Grey+Sloan share holders and be done with it.

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

So for months Amelia is agonizing over the thought of marrying and not having children and in all that time has NO conversation about this with Linc?? Sure Jan. And fostering a baby USUALLY means you are not adopting, Amy. 
 

And for two people postponing their wedding for months, we saw little to nothing with Maggie and Winston.

  • Like 7
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

As a season ender, this episode was pretty blah.   Liked Tom tormenting Bailey.   Didn’t like Amelia not communicating with Link.  Didn’t like Teddy and Owen.  Had to agree with Bailey on how Meredith was doing her teaching job.   Hated the wedding  objection.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Watching all the slow-mo dancing at the wedding had me expecting an explosion or something.

I was expecting Richard or Bailey to collapse after Meredith saying earlier in the episode that "Richard will die. You will die. I will die".

I liked Amelia & Linc but am not surprised they broke them up. Instead we'll get Teddy & Owen being the happy couple.

Overall I thought it was a bit boring for a season ending finale. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I can't watch until tomorrow, but I should have known that they would do their best to start tanking Amelia and Link. I don't want to see him with Jo. People don't need to keep hooking up with their friends. 

Edited by Anela
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, windsprints said:

Overall I thought it was a bit boring for a season ending finale. 

If this was supposed to be a series finale, much less a season-ending one, it wasn't much to write home about.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I can't believe they made Amelia say no to Link? REALLY????? I know she's flighty, and definitely has anxiety over getting close (former fiancee dead of an OD), but c'mon!!!! And I like Amelia for the most part. I wish Richard would have said that addiction doesn't define you, which she makes it, but I hope this isn't the end for them. 

Why would Jo sell her shares to Koracek, whom I kinda like, but really? 

The Beach. I was like, what??? No more beach!

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Maggie's dad and Winston's grandma kind of suck. If Maggie and Winston want to get married right away in the backyard that is there choice. And if you disagree that strongly say something before flying to Seattle and quarantining to go to the wedding.

Man, Amelia and Lincoln were so good for so long. I am glad they did a time jump but it makes no sense that we went 8 months and Amelia never expressed her concern and Linc didn't notice she was pulling away. If they really disagree about not having more kids, then okay, that is a valid reason to split, but talk about it first. And tell Linc that's why you don't want to marry him so he's not as heartbroken.

Glad Jo got custody of Luna and that she decided to start being an adult. And that she remembers she has money.

I don't care about Teddy and Owen at all.

I didn't really care about Meredith's patient either, but I am glad she saved someone.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I mean...that was an episode. 

A lot of characters making dumb decisions left and right. 

The best choice they had for Maggie/Winston was having them MIA in between weddings. They got very lucky in avoiding the stupidity of the episode. And I'm actually really glad they got talked out of rushing into a wedding. It was dumb for Winston to be pissed about having to WAIT a little while longer to get married. Why he felt the need to rush into a marriage, I have zero idea. But now I feel like they at least had time to think things out and really get to know each other as a couple better.

I hate that they have Amelia and Link likely dunzo because of her rejection, but...at least they're consistent with Amelia being the worst with communicating with her partners. And Link, buddy, if she said no the first time, maybe don't act so shocked when she says no officially. Also, buddy, proposing at a wedding? Big no-no.

Also, I'm preeeeetty sure what Jo/Link did would be considered fraud and, thus, illegal. If Amelia had gotten upset at that part, I would have agreed with her. I guess we're on board for the Link/Jo relationship train next season!

I wish Teddy/Owen had decided to move to Germany by the end of the episode. Cannot care about these two less than I already do.

The patient of the week was alright. 

As a season finale? Meh.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, windsprints said:

I was expecting Richard or Bailey to collapse after Meredith saying earlier in the episode that "Richard will die. You will die. I will die".

Just now, DEL901 said:
10 minutes ago, windsprints said:

I was expecting Richard or Bailey to collapse after Meredith saying earlier in the episode that "Richard will die. You will die. I will die".

Me too.   Or I expected to find out Link relapsed and Amelia would be stuck with baby Luna while Jo’s plans fell through.  
 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Right now, the only thing that I can think of is that Meredith gets to be happy (and McWidower keeps looking at her unfortunately) Maggie and Winston get to be happy, Teddy is with Owen again (ugh, and go away), Jo gets to be happy with Luna, Jackson and Koracik get to be happy, even Glasses gets to be happy with Nico,... and LInc and Amelia, who have been the one couple that made me happy this season, break up.

I would have told Winston's grandma and Maggie's dad that it's my wedding and I'm going to have it when I want.

On the plus,, I liked Gerlie and it's good to see the show acknowledge how important the Filipino health care community is.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, pretty shitty finale.  I hate that they broke up Linc and Amelia.  The parents breaking up Maggie and Winston's wedding was also awful.  And I hate Jo and Linc as a couple.  Maybe I am done with this show. 

  • Like 16
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

If this was supposed to be a series finale, much less a season-ending one, it wasn't much to write home about.

I wonder if they filmed alternative endings, based on the renewal?  Had it not been renewed, maybe Amelia would have said yes.

The whole show was a nope.  

Meredith recovering to the point of being able to do a transplant surgery?  Great, that's fine.  

Delaying Maggie and Winston's wedding?  Whatever, I never really cared.

But breaking up Amelia and Link?  No.  Wrong choice.  And then letting Owen and Teddy get back together?  WTF.  Owen is a complete idiot to take her back.  Blech.

Gerlie was a nice patient to focus on at least.

And THANK YOU for the time jumps!!!  Finally.  Glad to see them all vaccinated and we can MOVE ON.

Edited by FnkyChkn34 · Reason: Hit "submit" too soon
  • Like 14
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Right now, the only thing that I can think of is that Meredith gets to be happy (and McWidower keeps looking at her unfortunately) Maggie and Winston get to be happy, Teddy is with Owen again (ugh, and go away), Jo gets to be happy with Luna, Jackson and Koracik get to be happy, even Glasses gets to be happy with Nico,... and LInc and Amelia, who have been the one couple that made me happy this season, break up.

The only reason I can think of right now is why they put in this break-up situation for Link/Amelia is because Krista quickly needed something worth coming back for next season and Amelia/Link was really only the positive thing they had. Like you said, everyone ended up in basically a good place except them, whether the good place was deserved or not.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Maggie's dad and Winston's grandma kind of suck. If Maggie and Winston want to get married right away in the backyard that is there choice. And if you disagree that strongly say something before flying to Seattle and quarantining to go to the wedding.

It's such a shitty thing to do. You don't disrupt your daughter's wedding just because it's not what you dreamed of. At least bring it up before the wedding day. They had plenty of time while they were quarantining.

I'll be honest; I half expected them to announce they had realized they were related in some way or some other over-the-top drama that would actually prevent them getting married at all. So I guess we should be thankful (even if the "does anyone object" thing was purely to give them an excuse to have that drama; I still maintain no one does that anymore. Hollywood wedding objections are almost never actually for legally valid reasons).

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

But breaking up Amelia and Link?  No.  Wrong choice.  And then letting Owen and Teddy get back together?  WTF.  Owen is a complete idiot to take her back.  Blech.

I dislike Owen more than Teddy, but they're both so co-dependent they need go away very soon. I liked her with Tom much better and wish they had kept them together.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Is this supposed to make me want to tune in next year? Owen and Teddy getting back together is ridiculous. They both should have been shipped off. I don't care about Maggie and really don't care about Maggie and the husband I don't even remember the name of because he's not a developed character. I don't care about Jo and the baby and just want Jo/Link to remain friends. I sort of cared about Amelia and Link but the failure to communicate killed that. Bailey, Richard and Meredith are rather played out. They had their returns this season. What's there to look forward to next season?

Edited by Evie
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

The only reason I can think of right now is why they put in this break-up situation for Link/Amelia is because Krista quickly needed something worth coming back for next season.

THIS.

I thought Krista gave up on Meredith/Irish with the Derek beach scenes but she does. not. know. when. to. quit. See: Teddy and Owen

If Nana and Maggie's father had a problem with the first wedding, maybe they should have said something before they got on the plane to Seattle. Or at least before everyone got dressed up and the catering bill came in.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t understand the Luna thing. The social services lady has a couple approved to foster and then adopt but then decides Luna would be better off with a single doctor who also has a small baby. Wouldn’t there be home visits and checking to see that Luna is being cared for? How can Jo just take her? How can she legally adopt her? It makes no sense.

The timelines were a little confusing and ai thought the beach wedding was a dream at first. I did like Maggie’s dress. Amelia has always been troubled so her storyline ran true to me. Not a great season finale.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I don’t understand the Luna thing. The social services lady has a couple approved to foster and then adopt but then decides Luna would be better off with a single doctor who also has a small baby. Wouldn’t there be home visits and checking to see that Luna is being carried for? How can Jo just take her? How can she legally adopt her? It makes no sense.

 

Not only that, but when Jo took Luna to her new home (Jackson's old place, apparently, lol), we see a glimpse of Luna and she still looks like a newborn. She doesn't look like an eleven month old baby, which she absolutely should be at that stage. Premature baby or not, it doesn't mean Luna suddenly ages down.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I don’t understand the Luna thing. The social services lady has a couple approved to foster and then adopt but then decides Luna would be better off with a single doctor who also has a small baby. Wouldn’t there be home visits and checking to see that Luna is being carried for? How can Jo just take her? How can she legally adopt her? It makes no sense.

Amelia said something about the home inspection for Link's application going well, or something like that.  But there wouldn't be follow-up home visits after Link was approved because Luna never went home.  She was still in the hospital for most of those months, until Jo "bought" her adoption.  That's all she did; I don't care if she says she had a good lawyer - she flashed cash at someone.  Koracik must have paid millions of dollars for those shares, because Jo's whole storyline was ridiculous.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I couldn't see it but what did Cristina and Meredith text to each other?

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Not only that, but when Jo took Luna to her new home (Jackson's old place, apparently, lol), we see a glimpse of Luna and she still looks like a newborn. She doesn't look like an eleven month old baby, which she absolutely should be at that stage. Premature baby or not, it doesn't mean Luna suddenly ages down.

I noticed that too, the time jump kind of messed up Jo's storyline. Also, in that last scene when Linc showed up it was obviously just a doll in her hand. I usually don't notice that stuff, but Jo was not holding her like she was a real baby.

I don't remember Luna's exact condition, would she really have been in the hospital for 11 months while Jo's custody thing was going on?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

This season finale reminded me a lot of the Season 11 finale, where Richard & Catherine have an aborted wedding, eventually do get married, and the cast (highlighting the “sisters”) dances it out in the end. IIRC, that episode was also written as a potential series finale. 
 

Gerlie’s story was excellent, and I loved both Bailey and Meredith in this arc. Chris McCormack and Caterina Scorsone portrayed Linc and Amelia so well all season long. They did not disappoint in this episode, even if their storyline took a disappointing turn. Hate ‘em or hate ‘em, Owen and Teddy have always seemed to be endgame, so why not another engagement/presumed marriage? I like Maggie and Winston, and Richard made a fantastic wedding officiant. 
 

The Jo/Luna story was just not realistic - even for Grey’s. I could have done without Jo getting Jackson’s penthouse in order to have a suitable abode for the baby. I agree with all of the criticisms above w/r/t this storyline. 
 

In all, well directed & well edited but otherwise not that good as any sort of finale. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I noticed that too, the time jump kind of messed up Jo's storyline. Also, in that last scene when Linc showed up it was obviously just a doll in her hand. I usually don't notice that stuff, but Jo was not holding her like she was a real baby.

I don't remember Luna's exact condition, would she really have been in the hospital for 11 months while Jo's custody thing was going on?

They said she was close to be discharged; no way was she their another 10 months.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Amelia, TALK to Link!

I hope the show doesn't make Jo/Link a relationship. I enjoy their friendship. 

I thought Link's proposal was adorable. He just shouldn't have done it at a wedding! Come on. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Kristi800 said:

I can't believe they made Amelia say no to Link? REALLY????? I know she's flighty, and definitely has anxiety over getting close (former fiancee dead of an OD), but c'mon!!!! And I like Amelia for the most part. I wish Richard would have said that addiction doesn't define you, which she makes it, but I hope this isn't the end for them. 

Why would Jo sell her shares to Koracek, whom I kinda like, but really? 

The Beach. I was like, what??? No more beach!

 

 

They will probably get married next season. 

I thought Jo would somehow end up in Avery's apartment. I still haven't watched, but I waited until Wednesday to watch last weeks' episode, because I'd already read all about it here.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did they just decide maggie would never work in a romantic pairing so married her off to whomever?  Because this  couple has been in love pretty much since we met Winston and they've had no conflict and no real story, no anything.  I don't care about their beautiful wedding because I literally don't know anything about them.   There is a story to be told about hey the world was on fire so we got married too quickly and now we need to get to know each other but they've been living together for nearly a year with the time jump.


Hey, lets break up the only relationship that anybody cares about?  I guess that is a choice.  And I wouldn't have minded if they broke up because they couldn't agree on a future together or if link got tired of amelia not being ready but link was too dense to hear Amelia when she said she didn't want to get married and Ameila is too whatever to have the, I don't wan more kids convo.  It was just such a meh, whatever, break up for a couple people like.  

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, bybrandy said:

Did they just decide maggie would never work in a romantic pairing so married her off to whomever?  Because this  couple has been in love pretty much since we met Winston and they've had no conflict and no real story, no anything.  I don't care about their beautiful wedding because I literally don't know anything about them.   There is a story to be told about hey the world was on fire so we got married too quickly and now we need to get to know each other but they've been living together for nearly a year with the time jump.

The only thing we know about Winston is that he is a doctor from Boston named Winston and that he/Maggie knew each other in med school. Literally. That's it.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I live in Seattle and frequent the local beaches year-around, and there is no way I would be barefoot and in short sleeves on a PNW beach in April. For the first half of this past April I wore rubber boots, a jacket, and a knit hat to the beach.

Jo is really lucky that Jackson sold his place to her in an off-market deal. As much as certain demographics have suffered financially, the Seattle housing market has been booming more than ever. Jo would have had to pay 15-25% over the asking price to be able to buy a property in Seattle this year.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

I couldn't see it but what did Cristina and Meredith text to each other?

Cristina said she had to go and do a lung transplant, Meredith replied "but who did it first?" and Cristina reacted with a bunch of emojis.

1 hour ago, KaveDweller said:

I don't remember Luna's exact condition, would she really have been in the hospital for 11 months while Jo's custody thing was going on?

She apparently gestated outside of her mother's uterus; the amniotic sac was attached to the liver or something crazy like that. She was a nano-preemie.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t think they’re going to put Linc and Jo together. I think they’ve worked hard to establish him as her “Alex”. I also think that as Linc/Amelia are the only popular couple or couple that viewers care about at this point it makes sense to split them up after a relatively stable season. Next season will be about building them back up.

They couldn’t cliffhanger any other couple - nobody would care. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

First of all, THANK GOODNESS for both a time jump and definitive dates!

I was disappointed that Maggie gave in to her dad and Winston's nana objection to their COVID wedding. As she pointed out, it wasn't safe to have a large wedding like they wanted. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being responsible and not wanting to have a superspreader COVID wedding. There is nothing wrong with having a small ceremony to make it legal now and then having a big party for everyone later. Hell, you can even have another ceremony before the big party so that all of your relatives can watch you say your vows. It's not much different from people who get married at city hall and then have a reception. They wanted to get married then and there so they should have. They could have easily gotten legally married in Mere's backyard and then had that beach wedding in April. But what do I know? I got married when I wanted to and didn't ask my parents or my in laws what they wanted at my wedding.

Oh, Jo. Her idea of fighting for Luna was to ask Linc to commit fraud?

Even though I know this is a tv show with fictional characters, it still made me so happy to see the staff getting their vaccines. It's some advice I wish I'd have been able to take in my life. Giving yourself permission for it not to work might give you peace of mind to stay.

I like Linc, but proposing at someone else's wedding? TACKY AS FUCK. Also tacky: proposing on Christmas, birthdays, and other holidays. But I should expect nothing but things I can't stand from Owen. I hope he and Teddy move far away before next season. The sad thing is that I liked Teddy outside of her relationship drama, but the show thinks that she's more interesting when she's entangled with Owen.

As for Linc showing up at Jo's new place, remember last week when Linc had his own place and he liked it there? I guess he got rid of it some time in the last eight months. Speaking of Jo's new place, so Jackson move to Boston almost a year ago and just...let his fancy penthouse sit empty? Okay then. I hope Jo is charging Helm and Schmitt rent.

Although I'm not a fan of everyone playing hot potato with their hospital shares, I laughed when Jo revealed that she had sold hers to Koracik. At least we will get to see him driving Bailey and everyone else crazy next season.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

that wedding was a shitshow

first Meredith's yard is not the best LOL

I was thinking when both parents stood and said...not that you don't have a lovely home...

that yard is not lovely.  It's a yard.  There are very lovely yards but this isn't one of them

 

Linc, who does this without a call to your wife.  Jo who asks someone to do this for without telling them to discuss it with their wife.  Stop ruining Linc's life with your mess.  

Also this is terrible but every cat I have ever met is named Luna.  I can't help thinking this is the name of a cat

 

Edited by dmc
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

So we are asked to believe that social services gave a baby to an unmarried man with a baby living with his girlfriend, her sister-in-law, her kids and, as far as we know, hasn’t even gone to peds to meet the baby over a preapproved couple?

Linc should have talked to Amelia.  She should have been honest the second he started talking about baby number two.    It was like he was needed to help look after Mer’s kids, but is otherwise disposable as soon as they disagree.  (Not talking about Luna...Linc effed up there)

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

First of all, THANK GOODNESS for both a time jump and definitive dates!

I was disappointed that Maggie gave in to her dad and Winston's nana objection to their COVID wedding. As she pointed out, it wasn't safe to have a large wedding like they wanted. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being responsible and not wanting to have a superspreader COVID wedding. There is nothing wrong with having a small ceremony to make it legal now and then having a big party for everyone later. Hell, you can even have another ceremony before the big party so that all of your relatives can watch you say your vows. It's not much different from people who get married at city hall and then have a reception. They wanted to get married then and there so they should have. They could have easily gotten legally married in Mere's backyard and then had that beach wedding in April. But what do I know? I got married when I wanted to and didn't ask my parents or my in laws what they wanted at my wedding.

That's what made it so stupid. Then again, remember: "OH we are old and we want traditional weddings, I don't care if there is a pandemic and we are in that minority group that is catching it. GET A DAMN BIG WEDDING BECAUSE!" Yeah, so stupid, then again, from what we know about Winston's family, they seem to have a very controlling background. As for Maggie's "dad" this is like what his, third appearance and Krista wants to bring back that subplot from her mom dying saying: "Your father was very controlling and for the first time in years, I felt I could breathe." 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I really expected the first/objection wedding to be a dream of Maggie's that she woke up from. Pretty dumb. And I can't imagine buying 2 wedding dresses because of your parents' last minute objections. My sister got married 3x--once at city hall to get her husband's visa process going faster, once in the US as the official family wedding with reception and once in Germany for his extended family/friends. They celebrate all days. Winston and Maggie had a reasonable plan to do small now and large production later. Totally reasonable. 

This was a pretty low drama episode and will say it was nice to have some generally happy endings. We just have to pretend Owen/Teddy are a great couple and the previous storyline didn't happen. I was kind of hoping the show would pull a surprise and have Amelia give an enthusiastic yes, but oh well. 

It was nice to see Koracic again and to know he has some tie in. 

It was nice to see the vaccines. I got my youngest kid his 2nd dose yesterday. Now we are all covered. Such a great feeling. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dmc said:

Also this is terrible but every cat I have ever met is named Luna.  I can't help thinking this is the name of a cat

Luna is also the middle name of one of Pompeo's daughters.

 

I know some cats (and dogs) named Luna too. But it's still a lovely name, I think.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Luna is the baby name of Max’s daughter on New Amsterdam, must be the TV name of the season.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Norma Desmond said:

Luna is also the middle name of one of Pompeo's daughters.

 

I know some cats (and dogs) named Luna too. But it's still a lovely name, I think.

It absolutely is a lovely name but I must know like three people with a cat named Luna

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I wanted to name my dog Luna. I think it's picked up as a pet name due to Harry Potter. At least that is what made me think of it. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

I couldn't see it but what did Cristina and Meredith text to each other?

Cristina said that she was about to do a double lung transplant on a COVID patient too, and Meredith said "just remember who did it first."  (Very close to that if not those exact words.)  Cristina replied with some emojis and the camera panned away.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

25 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Luna is the baby name of Max’s daughter on New Amsterdam, must be the TV name of the season.

I was about to say the same thing. And that show is even more of a shitshow than this show!

Kinda tired of hearing the word "Luna" at this point.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I wanted to name my dog Luna. I think it's picked up as a pet name due to Harry Potter. At least that is what made me think of it. 

It's a really popular pet name.  I didn't know about the Harry Potter connection

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size