Type keyword(s) to search

Archer : In The Media

nymusix
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Archer panel tomorrow at Comic-Con. I'm not sure if they'd announce plans for the next season, if there is one. I think there are two episodes left, so it'll probably be all about "1999." Also: panelists sticking the word "space" into every other sentence.

Edited by Lantern7
(edited)

News out of the SDCC panel: Yes, Season 11 is confirmed, as well as

Spoiler

Archer will finally wake up from his coma, back at the spy agency. Three years have passed, so his muscles have all atrophied, and he needs a cane (Tacti-Cane) to get around.

Edited by Galileo908

Man gets caught trying to smuggle cocaine underneath a toupee.

My first thought: "What, he didn't think of making a cast made of the stuff?" He wouldn't have needed the body cast like Pam did.

2 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Man gets caught trying to smuggle cocaine underneath a toupee.

My first thought: "What, he didn't think of making a cast made of the stuff?" He wouldn't have needed the body cast like Pam did.

Should have went with the Man-Bun.

Comic Con is going to be free online this year due to COVID-19 so everyone can see the Archer panel! It's currently scheduled for Friday, but be sure to check the Comic Con website beforehand to make sure they haven't moved things around on the schedule.

5:00 p.m.: Archer
Who says staying home is boring? Archer, FXX's award-winning animated comedy, returns for its 11th season later this year and follows Sterling Archer and his return to the spy world after a three-year coma. But first, join the voice cast of Aisha Tyler, Chris Parnell, Judy Greer, Amber Nash and Lucky Yates, plus executive producer Casey Willis for a lively discussion and the reveal of not-to-be-missed details about the new season!

• Love 1

There is an animated series named Dicktown that must be part of the show Cake but the episodes are on Hulu now and I think full episodes of Cake are on FXXNow or whatever their app is named. They are 10-15 minutes long and full of Archer content. Jon Benjaman voices a character in one episode and I'm certain I heard Amber Nash, too. There are ocelots, roasting guinea pigs, a diner that looks like Bob's Burgers and several other little things. I've only watched a few. 

One of the main characters and a writer/producer will also be familiar, but may be a spoiler or happy surprise, so I'm not mentioning it. I've only watched a few of the ten on Hulu and it is NSFW and young children due to language.

I'm really looking foward to Archer coming back.

Normally, I don’t share teasers, but this looks to be so awesome.

Lana Kane: Angry Mama Bear. Can’t wait!

Edited to replace broken video. Also, there's a few seconds of Archer trying to calm down once he hears the shocking news. Works great with Lana going full-on Rampage Mode.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 4
(edited)

Anyone else get wistful seeing Malory making like Black Widow? In other news, Pam with a chainsaw is scary. She doesn’t even have to rev it up to do damage.

Edited by Lantern7
(edited)

Why wasn’t the phrase “Pampage” coined before? Read the synopsis in the description to find the gang’s new direction (complete with new initials!)

ETA: Cheesy Petes! We’re 27 days away! Now to anticipate the IASIP trailer . . .

Edited by Lantern7
On 9/11/2021 at 1:59 PM, DoctorAtomic said:

Please tell me they're going to sell them for real. 

Apparently, yes. I honestly didn’t think that would happen. Now I’m sad NYCC has been downscaled due to the pandemic, because the odds would’ve been good that PAMPAGE shirts would’ve been given out at an Archer panel.