Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E17: Live Finale Part 1

• Start Topic

Kenzie's 2nd song was originally sung by Tracy Bird. Who Kenzie sounds 90% like.

In a way, I think the fact that it's been a foregone conclusion for weeks that this is solely between Cam & Kenzie actually freed Jordan, Rachel, & Victor up to really throw caution to the wind and have as much fun as possible singing in the finale. Because of that, we got a really great blues rock song from Jordan, a really strong "Chain" cover by Rachel, & Victor shutting the damn thing down at the end (wiping the floor with Willie...showing how you can be more than just a strong singer, you can execute a vision for a performance that has modernity/vision to it).

As for Cam, I think "Wanted Dead or Alive" was an excellent curveball choice.

I'm flipping back and forth between Kenzie and Cam...I'll say Kenzie wins by a tiny margin :-)

• Love 3

They have several that are very deserving.  I’m not a Rachel or Jordon fan, but they are talented. Just not my taste.  I should be rooting for the Carolina guy!  He’s made NC  so proud.  I voted tonight. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, PhD-Purgatory15 said:

Kenzie's 2nd song was originally sung by Tracy Bird. Who Kenzie sounds 90% like.

In a way, I think the fact that it's been a foregone conclusion for weeks that this is solely between Cam & Kenzie actually freed Jordan, Rachel, & Victor up to really throw caution to the wind and have as much fun as possible singing in the finale. Because of that, we got a really great blues rock song from Jordan, a really strong "Chain" cover by Rachel, & Victor shutting the damn thing down at the end (wiping the floor with Willie...showing how you can be more than just a strong singer, you can execute a vision for a performance that has modernity/vision to it).

As for Cam, I think "Wanted Dead or Alive" was an excellent curveball choice.

I'm flipping back and forth between Kenzie and Cam...I'll say Kenzie wins by a tiny margin :-)

Who is Willie?