Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E15: What Can Happen In The Dark

• Start Topic

Or how about when in the interrogation room, close talker Stabler would put his face 3 inches away from a dude's face and whispers, "Come on, you killed her, right?"  Or, "If you admit what happened, then we can help you."  Or Olivia whispers, "You weren't man enough to satisfy the victim and that's why you killed her, right?"  And then the perp starts spilling his guts.

My apologies if this has been mentioned before in earlier episodes, but the most touching moment for me was noting that there was a framed photo of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, featured on the desk behind Olivia Benson!  Thanks Mariska!  😊

• Love 2
On 5/28/2021 at 12:24 PM, Pj3422 said:

They’ve got to stop with the dramatic music swells just before the commercial breaks. Yeah, I’m being petty, but it bugs. 

Especially since there's almost always a shot of Olivia looking stunned with her mouth partially open.  FFS, why is she stunned by any revelation?  She's done SVU work for over 2 decades - how could anything surprise her at this point?  Any cop with her level of experience would not be shocked or suprised by anything; a better look would be her mouth firmly closed, lips pressed together, in a look of determination that says "we're closing this case; we're getting this asshole."  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Calvada said:

Especially since there's almost always a shot of Olivia looking stunned with her mouth partially open.  FFS, why is she stunned by any revelation?  She's done SVU work for over 2 decades - how could anything surprise her at this point?  Any cop with her level of experience would not be shocked or suprised by anything; a better look would be her mouth firmly closed, lips pressed together, in a look of determination that says "we're closing this case; we're getting this asshole."  

Except that would require acting with her eyes which would involve having to move the top half of her face, so that's a no go.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Calvada said:

Yes, and Kat can drop the "this is too icky for me" attitude too.  Didn't she used to work in Vice?

• Love 2
On 5/27/2021 at 11:41 PM, WendyCR72 said:
On 5/27/2021 at 11:41 PM, WendyCR72 said:

You are aware another series, Law & Order: For The Defense, will be airing on Thursdays this fall with the other two L&O shows, right?

On 5/28/2021 at 12:19 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Alrighty!  I’ll have to check it out.  I guess no Hamm though.  Lol

Nope!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2021/07/law-order-for-the-defense-dead-new-spinoff-nbc-1234793923/amp/