Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Deeper and Deeper

• Start Topic

The Merrifields receive some unexpected news from Roberta; the Snowdens consider the future with Chrissy; the Winders deepen their bond with Kimberley; the Clarks meet a new potential sister wife; Sidian reveals details from his date with Alexandra.

Please let the news be anything other than Roberta being pregnant.  Maybe she'll announce she got chlamydia from GarrICK?  She has converted to Buddhism?  She has realized he is a disgusting waste of skin?  Come on, show!  Help us out here. 

The Clarks yet again try to find a new Cinderella to take care of all of the chores they don't want to do and convince the king he is the bestest ever.  Will the new potential sister wife embiggen their family?

Original air date 2021.05.24

• LOL 13
(edited)
4 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The Clarks yet again try to find a new Cinderella to take care of all of the chores they don't want to do and convince the king he is the bestest ever.  Will the new potential sister wife embiggen their family?

Original air date 2021.05.24

If King Jerod gets any more embiggened, there's going to be a crushed queen.  Vanessa will be more enflattened than embettered.  

Edited by nosedive
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

So I’m watching and always happy to live chat if anyone wants to.

Question: Is Ashley’s culturally appropriated bedtime bindi a signal about her vaginal pH level?

Do you think Garrick ever cried over missing Dannnielle? Yeah, me neither.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Question: Is Ashley’s culturally appropriated bedtime bindi a signal about her vaginal pH level?

That made me giggle.  My favorites are the ones that look like hole reinforcers from Office Depot.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do you think Garrick ever cried over missing Dannnielle? Yeah, me neither.

I’d normally be watching but watching an NHL playoff game tonight.

• Love 3

Hahaha……..Garrick doesn’t want to put a hold on everything, especially procreating with The Brazilian bombshell.  This is the beginning of covid so I wonder how this will play out. I am so grossed out by Garrick and his weepy self.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Garrick doesn’t want to put a hold on everything,

Including his dick. Because it’s time to procreate, kids! 

Insipidian’s modified Kate Gosselin hairdo doesn’t do well in the humidity. And it looks like it’s starting to get thin around the part. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

I think the Winders current prospect has potential, I really like her so far.  

14 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hahaha……..Garrick doesn’t want to put a hold on everything, especially procreating with The Brazilian bombshell.  This is the beginning of covid so I wonder how this will play out. I am so grossed out by Garrick and his weepy self.

YES ~ Garrick buck up and be a man!

• Love 6

Garrick is sooooooooooo Christian that he wants to have sex outside of marriage for the purpose of procreation.  Yep.  That sounds right.  🙄  Dannnnielle should kick him in the nnnnads daily to match the number of n's we add to her name.  I can hit that "n" key a lot of times.  

Insipidian is threatened by AlexOHNdra getting some from another man for fear of comparison.   

Um, no, new potential queen, you have not been speaking "forever and a day".  They already said you've been talking for a few weeks.  At least this one is age appropriate unlike the other potential sub-queens.  

I am wondering if Kimberley has really thin hair so she keeps wearing the cap.  

It's a shame Kimberley isn't Brazilian.  She and Garrick could have an epic sobfest together.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Garrick is sooooooooooo Christian that he wants to have sex outside of marriage for the purpose of procreation.

Thanks, @PrincessPurrsALot. I forgot to comment on that. The hypocrisy is strong in that one.

Meanwhile, when does God decide to teach Garrick something? Or is it everyone else who needs to change their behavior.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Garrick is sooooooooooo Christian that he wants to have sex outside of marriage for the purpose of procreation.  Yep.  That sounds right.  🙄  Dannnnielle should kick him in the nnnnads daily to match the number of n's we add to her name.  I can hit that "n" key a lot of times.  

Insipidian is threatened by AlexOHNdra getting some from another man for fear of comparison.   

Um, no, new potential queen, you have not been speaking "forever and a day".  They already said you've been talking for a few weeks.  At least this one is age appropriate unlike the other potential sub-queens.  

It's a shame Kimberley isn't Brazilian.  She and Garrick could have an epic sobfest together.

I think you might be right about Kimberley's hair, her ponytail was pretty thin.  I was a little disappointed in her tears, maybe she's depressed? = big assumptions

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, GussieK said:

I was skeeved  out watching Dmitri give Ashley a foot rub. 

Me too. It was like he was masturbating with thoughts of Chrissy in his head. He grosses me out.

2 minutes ago, endure said:

I think you might be right about Kimberley's hair, her ponytail was pretty thin.  I was a little disappointed in her tears, maybe she's depressed? = big assumptions

Hormones.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Next week, Garrick continues to whine like a little girl over wanting to fuck have sex with see Roberta again.

Garrick: We can’t put our lives on hold.

Me: Ummmm, let me introduce you to Covid.

3 minutes ago, GussieK said:

Wow preview for next week.  Looks like the king may be giving up on polygamy. 

I think polygamy has given up on The King. You know, like when you get fired but insist that you quit.

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

Ashley would have us believe that she is okay with Dimitri making Chrissie his legal wife and that “a piece of paper” isn’t that big a deal.  In the meantime, she is seething.  I believe the reason they aren’t married is because Ashley is receiving government assistance.  Chrissie said that she didn’t expect to be in America for such a long time. I was under the impression that the idea was for her to be a potential third wife. Hearing her say that leads me to believe she was only supposed to be around while they filmed and then she would leave, but Covid changed all that.

Kimberly seems to be a comfort before style gal. I don’t think Colton is attracted to her.    

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

That stupid Garlic wants to hurry up and give Bert a baby before marriage? What? So what was the point of the divorce if he can’t even keep his thing in his girly pants long enough for her to get to the US? This is too messy and I love it.

Why can I see Lovehandles (Siddeon’s girl) going all crazy like a Manson follower if the camping girl decides not to go with them? She really seems like there’s a simmering craziness behind her eyes. She’s too eager to say, “I know this isn’t a reaction a REGULAR girlfriend would have.” No, it’s not.

I couldn’t care less about King and Marge Simpson, and Howdy Doody has such an unattractive high pitched voice. 

• Love 10

I don’t understand the whole Kimberly thing. Except it must be shenanigans. She wore the same outfit to do farm work that she wore at the hot dog dinner that she wore to the airport to fly home?  And I can’t believe one of the wives didn’t suggest (not on camera) that perhaps she remove her cap for at least a portion of the visit? And maybe wash that greasy ponytail. It truly looked like the whole thing was filmed in one day, with one wardrobe change.  I didn’t feel a single vibe between Colton and Kimberly.

• Love 14
(edited)

A baby ?!?!? This is going to get messy. I agree that Tosha looks like a crazy c ult follower. Her maniac giggling is somewhat frightening.

is Krista a nurse in Texas during COVID-19? Hats off to her. I wonder if Jarrod will demand she not work so much like he did with Kay. Nurses work long hours.

the whole Kim situation is odd. She had on the same makeup and hat the whole time. I agree with the poster that said this was likely filmed in one day. How long did she supposedly stay?

Samantha “ I wonder if Garrick is doing this because of lust.” 🙄 wake up Danielle  

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Garrick told Dannielle that he and Bert talked about having a baby. I was under the impression that in polygamy, this would be a decision they all make together. So, I wonder why Danni wasn’t involved in this conversation. I can’t help but believe Garrick is using this as an excuse to sleep with Bert without Danni being able to object.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
59 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She does, Sophie (wife #2) posted something about that to explain why she was wearing a hat all the time.  Wonder if Colton will want to get a look at that as part of the decision to add her as the number 3 or not.

58 minutes ago, GussieK said:

Wow, Colton made a joke!  

Followed by one of the wives saying "he's so funny"  Really?  

38 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Is Samantha Garick’s sister?  Or just a family friend?

I think she is Danielle's brother's wife.

All Garrick cares about is Bert and getting to sleep with her again.  It's absurd for them to meet to try and have a baby, just an excuse to sleep with her.  Just get married when you meet, forget the big wedding?  Poor Danielle is close to being brain washed.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, steff13 said:

That made me giggle.  My favorites are the ones that look like hole reinforcers from Office Depot.  

I said that a while back!  The 3-ring binder page reinforcements.  Great minds!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, steff13 said:

Kimberly said she doesn't know if she feels attracted to Colton because he's someone else's husband.  Does she not understand what we're doing here? 

Well she's mentioned a few times that she's in it for the female relationships.  I still think she should go home to NC and look up the gal that was too bisexual for The King.  Speaking of The King, did he really try flirting with "It's not the heat . . . it's the humidity" ??? 😝

Next week's meeting between Tosha and Alexooooohndra looks interesting 😈

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cancun said:

I don’t understand the whole Kimberly thing. Except it must be shenanigans. She wore the same outfit to do farm work that she wore at the hot dog dinner that she wore to the airport to fly home?  And I can’t believe one of the wives didn’t suggest (not on camera) that perhaps she remove her cap for at least a portion of the visit? And maybe wash that greasy ponytail. It truly looked like the whole thing was filmed in one day, with one wardrobe change.  I didn’t feel a single vibe between Colton and Kimberly.

Yes, the whole thing is just weird, on so many levels. The most interesting part of it for me is trying to figure out who is pulling the shenanigans and why, because I'm not buying any of it.

I'd still rather watch their segments than all the other dirt bags on this show, but none of this seems genuine to me.

Kimberley has several sisters and loves that kind of vibe? Okay, but that's a HUGE leap to polygamy. Lots of women enjoy their relationships with sisters or friends without sharing a man. Not to mention, you'd be moving to Utah, far away from your sisters, Kimberley.

Kimberley loves farming and the outdoors....so do I, but it doesn't make me want to run off to Utah to join a Fundamentalist Mormon sect and marry a polygamist.

She also says she's religious so she'd like a guy who is religious - understandable. But then she acts like "Eh, Baptist, Fundy Mormon, same difference!" I don't buy that. There would be some huge differences in their religions, and anyone seriously interested in marrying into their family would want to have an in-depth discussion about those things. Not just "yep, I think I'll see all my dead relatives when I get to heaven too! Wow, we're exactly the same!" Either Kimberley is a complete air head, or that discussion was totally fake.

I think Colton and the Winderettes needed to be "interviewing" a potential wife in order to be on the show this season, and for whatever reason Kimberley wanted to be on the show, so a deal was struck to film all of this....but there is absolutely ZERO going on between Colton and Kimberley.

However, it is still more interesting to me than watching yet another season of Dimitri painting crafts with his latest victim. (Literally watching paint dry...thanks TLC!)

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think polygamy has given up on The King. You know, like when you get fired but insist that you quit.

🤣🤣🤣

I love this analogy more than Garrick loves Large Wife. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I just got done watching this episode, and count me in on wanting to choke, punch, kick Garrdick!! He doesn't care one bit about Danielle.  The whole time it showed him, he was on his phone trying to get ahold of Bert instead of paying attention to Danielle. All he cares about is Bert. No matter what Danielle says to him or how sad and depressed she is, he's never going to stop talking to Bert.  He's willing to abandon his whole family for her. I would never have agreed to do this if I was Danielle. I feel bad for her. You can see how sad and worried she is, plus she has kids with him. That bugged me when he said they've already started this process and they can't just change their mind now. Ummm yes you can!! How did they meet her to begin with? Haven't they only seen her two times in person total and he's willing to dump his wife and kids for her. He is so selfish. Danielle deserves so much better. That would be so depressing to be in that situation. That was so weird and ridiculous when Bert had to go back to Brazil and Garrdick stared crying with this weird little boy pouty face staring at Danielle and bursts out "miss Bert" like she's supposed to comfort him and make him feel better like a little boy. That was so messed up when he planned a whole day for just the two of them, leaving Danielle all by herself with nothing to do. He could've had her go with them. I could tell Kermit wasn't into the manly girl at all. It would be surprising if he does end up "marrying " her. I don't understand why Dimitri would marry someone else instead of Vanessa who has 3 kids with him. It doesn't make sense to me. And she's supposedly okay with it. That's all I have for now. I'm exhausted and going to bed.

• Love 12

So ridiculous . Garrick and Bert want to start having kids.  They don't even know each other, its still the early honeymoon phase.  (And that's just a saying, not a real honeymoon mind you).  That is so selfish and irresponsible to try and have kids now.  I can't even.  Usually kids don't come until you've grown together, been together through hard times.  Uhh, lived together 🙄

If they wanna eff , so be it..  they don't need to be bringing more kids into that mess.  I'm disgusted.   Dannielle is playing the fool.  It's sad, but she's going right along with it.  I'll give it a big 🙄🙄🙄

• Love 11
(edited)

"It's not a sin if you swear within 5 miles of a cow."

Colton made a JOKE and has a PERSONALITY?! Love it. The Winders remain the only people on this entire show who don't make me weep for humanity.

Edited by toaster99
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, suev3333 said:

So ridiculous . Garrick and Bert want to start having kids.

Bert must be an idiot. She is going to get pregnant and have the child of a man she met twice and only spoke to online or the phone.  He is not marrying her because they cannot have a big wedding with all the family?  This whole thing is absolutely absurd.  What if she cannot get a K1 visa? She will be in Brazil with Garrick's child and he will probably up and leave Danielle to go there, everything Bert is more important and then anything Danielle, probably even his sons.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I guess I’m in the minority because I don’t think the Winders and Kimberley are doing this for camera time.  They seem earnest to me.

Garrick sucks - because it can’t be said enough.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

The Winders seem nicer than the rest but the wives have the ‘walking on eggshells’ demeanor like every other religious polygamy couple . How does the farming work? Do the wives pack up the newborn and little girl and drive to the farm to do chores? Kimberly doesn’t have the feminine look of the other wives.

Still hate Garrick and Dannielle really needs some legal advice before she and her kids are out on the street. Sidian seems fake to me and I think this is all for show.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Bert must be an idiot. She is going to get pregnant and have the child of a man she met twice and only spoke to online or the phone.  He is not marrying her because they cannot have a big wedding with all the family?  This whole thing is absolutely absurd.  What if she cannot get a K1 visa? She will be in Brazil with Garrick's child and he will probably up and leave Danielle to go there, everything Bert is more important and then anything Danielle, probably even his sons.

Garrick runs off to Brazil to be with Bert then realizes he is better off financially in the US and runs home.  His dick isn't going to get him a job.  Lust will not sustain them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

"Don't bring crazy here we're all filled up"!    Jack Nicholson...One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Love is blind...so they say....

• Love 1
15 hours ago, endure said:

Every time Garrick sheds and wipes a tear I LOL, he's so girly when he does that.

He really does!  He looked girly in his work-out scenes, too, when they showed just his legs, and when he was contemplating his daily deep thoughts out in the field.  His wife looks more miserable each week.

• Love 5