Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Survivors

jewel21
  • Start Topic

On 5/27/2021 at 8:29 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

💯 agree! It's not like the show doesn't have representation. Let them be best friends who love each other as best friends.

For that to work the writers need to invest heavily in their opposite sex love interests because so far Ana and Taylor make  no sense and only show how much deeper that whatever between Buck and Eddie is . 

• Love 1
On 5/30/2021 at 8:30 AM, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm still sad about House and Wilson. 

I'm even older. I'm still sad about Benton and Carter.

That said...one of the things this show does right (among the many reality leaps) is that it touches on the need for chosen/extended family, and that family is what you make it. The blended families: Athena & Michael & Bobby & what's his name, May & Harry; Chim and Maddie and Buck and Albert and baby (and maybe Taylor), Hen and Karen and Hen's Mom and Denny and Nia and HER mom...Eddie & Christopher and Carla, etc (and maybe Ana), all show that the bonds of family are extend to people who love you and look out for you. 

It will never be ER or Third Watch, but it's a nice show to watch in times of great unrest.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Watching this again (yay constant marathons on USA!) and it always cracks me up that on the crane, Buck says "Make sure we're all clear below!" and we get a shot of Bobby confirming, that truck in the background. And then the beams fall directly onto the truck, splashing Mystery 55-gallon-drum Fluid everywhere and crushing the truck bed.

That... That is not "clear", Bobby.