Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
humbleopinion

S12.E18: Atlanta Reunion Part 2

Recommended Posts

Five couples from Atlanta discuss their current relationships, reveal their plans for the future and settle scores from the past...more of the same continuing from last week.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Do we want to place bets on how often Chris gets up and leaves? I say at least twice. And that Paige will follow him.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Po$ is the least interesting person in the cast... his faux bluster, huffing and puffing with nostrils flared, pretendy agitation, storming off set....the rest of cast all rolling their eyes hard and sighing deeply just waiting for his fake tantrum to finish.

Why production allows him to have any camera time is a main reason this season was terrible....he is a pustule.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Like 17
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Po$ is the least interesting person in the cast... his faux bluster, huffing and puffing with nostrils flared, pretendy agitation, storming off set....the rest of cast all rolling their eyes hard and sighing deeply just waiting for his fake tantrum to finish.

Why production allows him to have any camera time is a main reason this season was terrible....he is a pustule.

 He is a waste of human flesh.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Do we want to place bets on how often Chris gets up and leaves? I say at least twice. And that Paige will follow him.

Maybe he's just trying to get in his 10,000 steps per day?

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

Chris huffs and puffs, storms off set and because the camera crew doesn’t follow him out....he crawls back because he is a camera whore....He’ll try it at least twice in this final hour and then we’ll be done with him...foreveah...

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Cannot wait for this over-bloated crapfest to end, but I have to tune in just to see the messy conclusion of Jake and Haley. Curse you show for making me wait an extra week!

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/24/2021 at 12:16 PM, humbleopinion said:

Chris huffs and puffs, storms off set and because the camera crew doesn’t follow him out....he crawls back because he is a camera whore....He’ll try it at least twice in this final hour and then we’ll be done with him...foreveah...

We can only hope.......

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

People  need to stop kissing  Chris's obnoxious  ass! "Chris, come back! Chris, are you okay?"

GMAFB. 

Oh, I see you too, Paige, angling for an MAFS re-do. $$$

ETA: Where is everybody?!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I’m late. Forgot this was on. Guess I’m just in time for Chris, I’ll vote for him walking off set at least twice. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

These experts have a ‘great track record’? WTF? 
 

you know those stringy things that kids used to have hanging from their bicycle handles? Dr. Vivi is wearing them as earrings. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Lose the Boho earrings, Viv.

😛S😛St😛😛S I can't delete these smilies!

Now they're all agreeing that Jake "could have done more." Pastor Cal repeated that Jake needed "more swag. She could've come around." 

Basically, both Kevin and Pastor Cal said that Jake wasn't man enough. They weren't even that negative about CHRIS! 

Oh, wait. Chris had "swag." And he clearly knew how to bring enough "romance" for a couple women. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I loved Kevin attacking Jake!  He was sitting there looking so smug and just waiting for Kevin to jump on Haley.  He made a comment about other women liking him and thinking he was fun (or words to that effect).  So, Jake, if you're such a catch then why did you have to resort to MAFS?  

Asshole.

  • Like 10
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

What season were the experts watching because I didn't see Erik/virGinia as the great romance they're saying it was.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I loved Kevin attacking Jake!  He was sitting there looking so smug and just waiting for Kevin to jump on Haley.  He made a comment about other women liking him and thinking he was fun (or words to that effect).  So, Jake, if you're such a catch then why did you have to resort to MAFS?  

Asshole.

The same about "if you're such a catch..." could be applied to Haley. And everyone else on the show!

would like to know which one was not being truthful, though. Or maybe neither was lying, but just never heard, like, literally, never heard the other. Charlie Brown and his teacher's voice: "Wah, wah, wah, wah,..."

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

The same about "if you're such a catch..." could be applied to Haley. And everyone else on the show!

Sure, it can be applied to everyone but he was the one suggesting that he was so much fun or whatever.  I didn't hear anyone else suggesting that.

3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

would like to know which one was not being truthful, though. Or maybe neither was lying, but just never heard, like, literally, never heard the other. Charlie Brown and his teacher's voice: "Wah, wah, wah, wah,..."

I think they just never liked each other.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, now they are criticizing Chris. But I think the experts have misjudged Paige. Her soft-spoken persona is, IMO, a facade. If this were real life, and not a televised paying gig, I bet she'd cut a.....

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently I missed the Chris/Paige segment. Oh well. RE: Jake and Haley, I think they just didn’t like each other from the get go. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

As of today, has Mr. “ fer sure” do the deed yet?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Enough of Paige already.  I think she’s a wannabe actress.

I love, love Brianna’s new hairdo.  She should wear it that way all the time.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I'm tired of so much attention being paid to Paige, like she's some poor victim.  I'm sick and tired of her. 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

I’m done, this has gotten boring. It was nice snarking with all you fine people this season. See you next season! 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

12 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m done, this has gotten boring. It was nice snarking with all you fine people this season. See you next season! 

They really milked it this season.  See ya.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

This kinky girl on MAFS Unmatchables just needs to make a profile on Fetlife and start going to munches.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

The “experts” are really pissing me off doing everything they can to avoid their responsibility in this season’s shitshow.

Addition: But they sure fall all over each other taking credit for the “wins” and patting themselves on the back 🙄

Edited by MyTwoCents
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

As of today, has Mr. “ fer sure” do the deed yet?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, he boldly kissed Clara...on her forehead. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

Unmatchables is so fake.  These people present as having huge stupid issues.  2 minutes with an expert, one blind date, and VOILA!  THEIR LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
Ugh.  So stupid. 
I think Jake fights dirty but I can’t stand ice Queen Haley.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Unmatchables is so fake.  These people present as having huge stupid issues.  2 minutes with an expert, one blind date, and VOILA!  THEIR LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
Ugh.  So stupid. 
I think Jake fights dirty but I can’t stand ice Queen Haley.  

Also I'm like 95% sure the dude they have this episode is a big ol' homosexual.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

My favorite moment? Dr. Pepper ignoring Pastor Cal’s self-congratulatory high-five.😂😂😂 She knows what a mess they made. But no, Pep, Erik and Virgina are not the world’s best romance. 😂😂😂🤣

WTF, Kev? You Team Haley WHY? Sure, Jake’s creepy but she’s a stone cold bitch.

Oops, I’m not following Clara’s advice to STFU if I can’t say something nice. Ok, how’s this: I hope you’re happy, Clara. You appear to have either a weird-ass relationship or you and Ryan are the best TV actors evah—who both loathe the cameras. Yet signed up for a reality TV show. 😏

Looking great, Bri!!!

Edited by buttersister · Reason: Cal not Pastor Carl, autocorrect.
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Jake absolutely has animosity toward Haley. His reunion shoes would have been better for miniature golf than the shoes he wore back then.

Virginia said she thought Chris' apology was fake and he was just trying to save face. She would know since she and her husband spent both reunion episodes being fake and trying to save face. 

Chris was correct when he said Virginia is a drunk and that Clara and Virginia weren't really Paige's friends. At that point she was some woman they'd met a few days ago. A woman whose relationship was so bad that they could tell themselves that their controlling husbands and their toxic relationships were wonderful by comparison. 

MAFS showed us the red flags. They never should have cast Chris and never should have  facilitated, indulged, or filmed interaction between Paige and Chris after the first split. Still, hearing the experts talk about how Chris said he was open, I wonder if Chris thought he was more open than he was. Maybe he found most of the wives from previous seasons attractive enough and imagined there was at least a 50% chance that he'd find himself happily paired with a Kristine, a Monet, or an Amani for at least as long as any of his previous engagements lasted. Maybe he would have even appreciated a Jasmine more than Will did. Then, like Haley and Henry, even though his match wasn't unattractive, she wasn't the spouse he wanted. After that, the disaster continued to unfold.

After the reunion show, I appreciate Vincent more and am over Virginia. Vincent was trying to save face. He also seemed to have a good read on the group dynamics and the individual personalities of the rest of the cast.

Edited by Rae Spellman
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

The same about "if you're such a catch..." could be applied to Haley. And everyone else on the show!

would like to know which one was not being truthful, though. Or maybe neither was lying, but just never heard, like, literally, never heard the other. Charlie Brown and his teacher's voice: "Wah, wah, wah, wah,..."

To me Haley was caught up in lies throughout the show and mostly she lies to herself 🤥

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post

The boys breaking down what actually happened at the “girls night” in Vegas was unusually interesting for a MAFS reunion. Is anyone surprised that Erik knew all the brides were getting together but tagged along anyway? And Clara texting Ryan to let him know that husbands were there after all made me think of all the people on this board who suggested she could have been a better match for Jake. I’m sure she would rather have worn Jake’s bracelet than Ryan’s ridiculous blindfold!

  • Like 17
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I’m glad I watched.  It was a telling couple of hours and the best was the talk between docs.  First time I’ve heard honest appraisals about the couples. Of course, I especially liked Dr Peppers evaluation of Haley.   Pulled no punches. Wondered what the ice queen was thinking when she watched.
 

Pastor Cal(?) is often insightful but some misses tonight. Esp the “swagger” and romance prescription for Jake.  If he couldn’t read the Hilary contempt for Jake, maybe he should consider retirement.    Liking Ryan and Clara even more.  Over Virginia and Eric and wishing them forever happiness.  Same to charmers Vincent and Briana.   Not much left to say about Chris and Paige.  Paige was probably contractually committed and she did her time. 
 

I did like the video of Jamie’s reaction to Doug when talking about Haley. Kevin blew that by not pressing Haley. It became a throw-away.  
 

If anybody reads this, what does Chris do that he’s got so much money?    Hey, Chris, I’d like a Mercedes too. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Jake built a high and thick wall when she didn’t like him from Day2 onward.

He stewed and had a constant loop in his head that she despised him.

Jacob truly hates Haley with the intensity of a thousand suns, his feelings were very wounded.

Hales was stone cold, viscerally repulsed by him but doesn't hate him.

She just wants to put him in her past.

Miserable, horrible fail…terrible job as usual “experts”

Jake those shredded leggings you wore to the Reunion are a fashion don’t, the red kicks, blue tux jacket from Season 11’s grooms were unfortunate.

 Want updates of Jake’s fangirls (especially the agressive slutty ones) throwing themselves at him...pictures please.

Haley needs to meet a milquetoast bland man with no quirks, no flaws, no personality to turn her off and make her run away.

 

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ms.C. said:

If anybody reads this, what does Chris do that he’s got so much money?    Hey, Chris, I’d like a Mercedes too. 

Chris entrepreneurs...yes, a verb.

Why people give their hard earned money to get involved with him in failed business venture after business venture is beyond reasoning.

They buy into his bs, his hype.

He, himself seems to have no wealth.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ms.C. said:

If anybody reads this, what does Chris do that he’s got so much money?

He’s a grifter and doesn’t have that much money.  We saw them filmed for 8 weeks and only saw two suits.  Dude can’t even get credit at the Men’s Warehouse.  Everything is leased or borrowed will be repo’d if it hasn’t already.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So Virginia continued to try to rewrite history in this episode. Last week she said her drinking was never a problem and never would be a problem. Um, ok. Never mind that we all saw it. We all saw the impact it had on her physically and the problems her drinking caused her relationship. But according to Virginia there’s “nothing to see here”. Sure. For sure (thanks Ryan for my new, widely applicable MAFS quote for the season). And it’s too bad the experts didn’t address her drinking at all in their expert-only session. If nothing else, having a “professional” acknowledge the problem might have helped her to start to recognize it, which we all know is the first step toward recovery...she’s in full denial. Her drinking was a big issue throughout the season so the experts not mentioning it at the reunion left a huge elephant in the room. But I digress...

 

Anyway, back to the point...this episode the spin continued as she tried to walk back her comments about passing out drunk on guys couches. Now she’s saying she never said she planned to continue that behavior when married?? Um, yes you did Virginia. You said exactly that. You guys fought about it, with Erik continuing to repeat his mantra of the season: “but you’re maaaaaarrrrried...”. Uggghhhhh. Did she forget these arguments were all filmed??? At the time she didn’t even seem to comprehend why Erik could possibly have an issue with her behavior since they weren’t “random couches”. And she looked totally floored when Pastor Cal said that he would not be ok with it if his wife were doing that. She just didn’t get it. And the fact that Erik even brought it up to Pastor Cal shows that he and Virginia had had previous disagreements about it in the past. But even in front of the expert, she was digging her heels in the sand, insisting this behavior was totally fine regardless of marriage. But now, at the reunion, she is saying she never said that? Ahhh, ok. Sure. You never said it. You guys never fought about it. You guys are the perfect couple. Sorry, I forgot. 
 

These two clearly planned how they would try to gloss over or completely undo their nonsense from the regular season during the reunion. They were so scripted. But I did get a kick out of it when faced with a Sophie’s Choice moment, Virginia said she’d keep her dog over Erik. That clearly was way off-script! Sorry Erik, I guess you’re still not her number 1...even Rocky ranks higher. 

Edited by Spectator
  • Like 15
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

This whole show pissed me off. What a bunch of malarkey! 
 

Kevin totally sucked. I have zero respect for how he GRILLED Jake about the sex as proof that Haley “tried”, except that was the beginning and the end of her efforts over the course of the eight weeks, and that was day four. And she will never be right about the bracelet. Never. Rude and ungrateful beyond comprehension.  It’s also bullshit to compare them to Jamie and Doug. Jake is not Doug - he’s not an easy going doofus married to a girl so desperate for love and stability she was willing to look past the initial unattraction and accept his romantic overatures. And Pastor Cal saying he should have brought more swag? Has he met him? That is not his personality at all! I am glad Dr. P called her cold because she is. Enjoy being single Haley, I think you’re in for another 7 years or so with your stank attitude. Or maybe she’ll find a good looking basic bland guy who lets her dress him and lets her win at everything. She’ll book all their vacations and concerts and he’ll just say yes dear because she does what she wants when she wants. He will definitely be a “happy wife, happy life” kind of guy.

Also, Kevin totally let Virginia off the hook. She lies - she absolutely thought she could still pass out drunk on her boy friends couches - it’s on film and we saw it. These two definitely have an expiration date. Do we think they will continue the party line of wedded bliss on couples cam, or is it going to get messy a la Shawniece and Jephte? Either way, I’ll be shocked if they are still together by their first anniversary.

I am into Clara and Ryan. They are cute. But Clara can stop whining about people being nice online. Good luck with that sweetie. If that worried you so much you should not have gone on national tv to find a spouse.

Lastly, the fawning over Paige was ridiculous. She did not carry herself with strength and class Kevin! First we saw her, she was talking about someone eating her butthole. Not classy. Then she had sex on her wedding night repeatedly!  with a guy she already had red flags about. Then whining about it to her new in laws. Embarrassing. Then more red flags and more sex. Constantly giving in to manipulation. Giving chance after chance to that asshole who showed you repeatedly that he was not a good guy. Unfortunately, the best words to describe her behavior this season are sad and pathetic. It was painful to watch. I am glad she is getting help.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Spectator said:

So Virginia continued to try to rewrite history in this episode. Last week she said her drinking was never a problem and never would be a problem. Um, ok. Never mind that we all saw it. We all saw the impact it had on her physically and the problems her drinking caused her relationship. But according to Virginia there’s “nothing to see here”. Sure. For sure (thanks Ryan for my new, widely applicable MAFS quote for the season). And it’s too bad the experts didn’t address her drinking at all in their expert-only session. If nothing else, having a “professional” acknowledge the problem might have helped her to start to recognize it, which we all know is the first step toward recovery...she’s in full denial. Her drinking was a big issue throughout the season so the experts not mentioning it at the reunion left a huge elephant in the room. But I digress...

 

Anyway, back to the point...this episode the spin continued as she tried to walk back her comments about passing out drunk on guys couches. Now she’s saying she never said she planned to continue that behavior when married?? Um, yes you did Virginia. You said exactly that. You guys fought about it, with Erik continuing to repeat his mantra of the season: “but you’re maaaaaarrrrried...”. Uggghhhhh. Did she forget these arguments were all filmed??? At the time she didn’t even seem to comprehend why Erik couple possibly have an issue with her behavior since they weren’t “random couches”. And she looked totally floored when Pastor Cal said that he would not be ok with it if his wife were doing that. She just didn’t get it. And the fact that Erik even brought it up to Pastor Cal shows that he and Virginia had had previous disagreements about it in the past. But even in front of the expert, she was digging her heels in the sand, insisting this behavior was totally fine regardless of marriage. But now, at the reunion, she is saying she never said that? Ahhh, ok. Sure. You never said it. You guys never fought about it. You guys are the perfect couple. Sorry, I forgot. 
 

These two clearly planned how they would try to gloss over or completely undo their nonsense from the regular season during the reunion. They were so scripted. But I did get a kick out of it when faced with a Sophie’s Choice moment, Virginia said she’d keep her dog over Erik. That clearly was way off-script! Sorry Erik, I guess you’re still not her number 1...even Rocky ranks higher. 

I agree completely--there is major whitewashing going on with Erik and Virginia, and I suspect that is part of how they are making their transition to Couples Cam.  I was really surprised that they were chosen for that.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Sooooo disappointed in Kevin. In the past, he was the truth teller, would put people on the hot seat until he got true answers and called people out on their bullshit. What happened to him? I'm guessing the network told him exactly how to handle the reunion and who he should be defending. Ugh.

Now that the camera's are gone I'm counting down the days until Erik and VirGinn implode. I never realized that these two are such rabid famewhores and will pretend to have a happy marriage just to stay in the public eye. Couples Cam is another disappointment for choosing them. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 16
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

LOL - thank you, @Ilovepie. I was coming on to write exactly what you did. I was so angry, I even yelled at my TV a few times, which, for me, means it is time to walk away from this show. I was so sick and tired of Paige running out to follow that bastard to the car and telling him how great he was doing. ENOUGH! Then to have Kevin Frazier, who I had always liked in this role, totally sucking up to her so hard I am surprised there was any air left in the room. She may THINK she won the martyred saint award, but even if she had not heard some of the things on the clips she never saw, she still had enough of him to know that she needed to get out. And, no, she is not a pillar of strength and class. I am glad she is in therapy, but I will be truly happy if I never have to see her smug face again. (But, I will say that with her hair that way and off her face, this was the prettiest I have seen her face. The dress was horrendous, and no way a dress a "nice, Christian girl" would wear on national TV.)

I was also yelling when Kevin bought in to fake Haley and attacked Jake. Jake was clearly done and didn't really help himself, but he didn't care. Haley clearly knows how to be charming when the cameras are there. I am SO glad that Drs. P and V said that she was truly a cold, cold person. Pastor Cal knows nothing. 

I don't think Erik and Virginia will make it to a year. I don't think they should pick couples for couples' cam until they have been married at least a full year. They were faking the whole time and trying to pretend they were the best love story ever. Not.

Bri and Vinnie will be fine and are adorable. Boring to me, but just a normal couple, so good for them.

I am also glad that Clara and Ryan are together and I think will be fine. I am happy they are not camera whores and are even staying off social media. If they wanted their privacy that much, this was not the right venue for them, but I think they are fine.

This whole season was awful and had so much filler crap that I really don't think I will watch the next season and see how I feel with a season off.

I'm sorry - if those experts were ALL totally bamboozled by Chris, then they need to find a new job. We all could tell even from the scenes BEFORE the wedding when he insisted that she MUST be beautiful. They should have pulled the plug then before they were married, since this was obviously a "different" Chris than the "catch" they selected. And I still don't believe they did the selections at all - all production driven.

ETA- I think the fact that there are so few posts speaks volumes as to how this season was dragged out for far too long. Whether it was just the Paige and Chris crap or the fact that, generally, the couples weren't interesting or likable (except maybe 2), I think that people dropped off a while back.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Lose the Boho earrings, Viv.

😛S😛St😛😛S I can't delete these smilies!

Now they're all agreeing that Jake "could have done more." Pastor Cal repeated that Jake needed "more swag. She could've come around." 

Basically, both Kevin and Pastor Cal said that Jake wasn't man enough. They weren't even that negative about CHRIS! 

Oh, wait. Chris had "swag." And he clearly knew how to bring enough "romance" for a couple women. 

The 2 women experts agreed that Haley was “COLD”.  The bracelet was telling.  When a man goes out to pick a gift for his bride, he expects her to wear it for the vows.  She put it away like it was nothing.  That was rude and hateful.  She had a fuck face on the whole time she was with him.  She is not marriage material. She’s too in love with herself.  P. S.  I always liked Kevin Frazier, but not the way he totally threw Jake under the bus.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Ms.C. said:

Feeling better after watching Dr Schwartz take down of cold horrible Haley?   I do. She nailed the woman. 

Yes, absolutely.  If I were Haley, I would have worn the bracelet, went along with his 80’s stick, played and laughed with him, acting silly and having some sex.  That is trying.  She didn’t play with him and laugh.  She had a stick up her ass from the beginning.  She was in competition with him at all times.  Her mother must have told her from Day one she was the greatest thing ever.  She had to win all the time.  She wasn’t soft for him like a woman should be.  She did not try.  She wants a man who kisses her ass all the time and goes along with her concerning everything.  A real brat.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I am happy they are not camera whores and are even staying off social media.

Actually, they are both very active on social media, and quite frankly, it has made me like them more. Ryan is pretty funny and their posts together are sweet. I know it looked like he still wasn't sure about her on this reunion episode (no idea when this was filmed) but it's obvious they are together and love each other on IG.

I can only like them more for choosing their relationship and normal life over some easy money on Couples Cam. Virginia and Erik should have done likewise. They are doomed.

Oh, and one more thing about her couch surfing ways - why is that necessary in the age of Uber? Is she too drunk to even manage her phone and the app to stumble her way home instead of crashing at her friend's house?

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

This whole show pissed me off. What a bunch of malarkey! 
 

Kevin totally sucked. I have zero respect for how he GRILLED Jake about the sex as proof that Haley “tried”, except that was the beginning and the end of her efforts over the course of the eight weeks, and that was day four. And she will never be right about the bracelet. Never. Rude and ungrateful beyond comprehension.  It’s also bullshit to compare them to Jamie and Doug. Jake is not Doug - he’s not an easy going doofus married to a girl so desperate for love and stability she was willing to look past the initial unattraction and accept his romantic overatures. And Pastor Cal saying he should have brought more swag? Has he met him? That is not his personality at all! I am glad Dr. P called her cold because she is. Enjoy being single Haley, I think you’re in for another 7 years or so with your stank attitude. Or maybe she’ll find a good looking basic bland guy who lets her dress him and lets her win at everything. She’ll book all their vacations and concerts and he’ll just say yes dear because she does what she wants when she wants. He will definitely be a “happy wife, happy life” kind of guy.

Also, Kevin totally let Virginia off the hook. She lies - she absolutely thought she could still pass out drunk on her boy friends couches - it’s on film and we saw it. These two definitely have an expiration date. Do we think they will continue the party line of wedded bliss on couples cam, or is it going to get messy a la Shawniece and Jephte? Either way, I’ll be shocked if they are still together by their first anniversary.

I am into Clara and Ryan. They are cute. But Clara can stop whining about people being nice online. Good luck with that sweetie. If that worried you so much you should not have gone on national tv to find a spouse.

Lastly, the fawning over Paige was ridiculous. She did not carry herself with strength and class Kevin! First we saw her, she was talking about someone eating her butthole. Not classy. Then she had sex on her wedding night repeatedly!  with a guy she already had red flags about. Then whining about it to her new in laws. Embarrassing. Then more red flags and more sex. Constantly giving in to manipulation. Giving chance after chance to that asshole who showed you repeatedly that he was not a good guy. Unfortunately, the best words to describe her behavior this season are sad and pathetic. It was painful to watch. I am glad she is getting help.

Loved your post.  Everything.  I don’t know if I can go through this again.  Too dragged out, too many commercials, etc.  Too overdone.  We are not experts, but I think we all could do a better job matching.  Degrees in psychology my ass.  Truthfully, I think Chris and Paige just wanted to be on t.v. and collect the money.  They both were too over the top.  I wouldn’t have matched the rest either.  We will see if they last.  I’m not crazy about Pastor Cal either.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size