Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Love Takes Hostages

• Start Topic

Mike's mum pushes Natalie's buttons in Oklahoma.  Andrei's immigration status is threatened.  Jovi reveals big news to Yara.  Michael sees Angela's new body.  Julia embarrasses Brandon.  Ronald pressures Daniel.  Kalani's dad tries to save her marriage.

Air date: May 23, 2021

• Love 1

My thoughts from the preview: 

I admit I got perverse pleasure from seeing Angela in such pain post surgery 

The censors had their work cut out for them with the Elizabeth and Andrei discussion

Ronald is reprehensible, pushing M’Boy Daniel to work on getting Tiffany to bring the children to South Africa then terrifying Daniel by saying that everyone is going to move there if Ronald’s Visa is denied despite Daniel’s protests. 

• Love 20
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

My thoughts from the preview: 

I admit I got perverse pleasure from seeing Angela in such pain post surgery 

The censors had their work cut out for them with the Elizabeth and Andrei discussion

Ronald is reprehensible, pushing M’Boy Daniel to work on getting Tiffany to bring the children to South Africa then terrifying Daniel by saying that everyone is going to move there if Ronald’s Visa is denied despite Daniel’s protests. 

It was heartless to do such a thing to a child. I was shocked that Tiffany did not tear into Ronald, as she usually doesn't care whether the children hear them or not.

• Love 14

A lot in this ep! Wow! 

I love seeing ppl like family Big Mike and Family Tiffany it is such a window into these cast members. 

Something is so off about Tiffany. She is in a mess for sure. I think it's interesting she is in the makeup business to create a facade and erase imperfections. She needs to do the hard work into her own life. Including learning to parallel park. 

So does Kalani. She is such a child. Her parents are interfering to a degree that will pause her growing up forever. Their life, their house is all about those 2 boys. Low drives a fancy truck, wonder where all the $ comes from to finance this.

Andrei entertains me to no end the way he pronounces Chaaahrddrdlie I love it every time.  Both of them need to stop the cursing in front of the baby with raised voices. She was alarmed and it was making her anxious. Poor kid.  And they were feeding her supper after 8 o clock? wall clock. 

Angela. JFC. Who is Jojo again? Is it her sister? She calles Angela "sissy" all the time. Can someone remind me? Girl is worried about her tits and meanwhile she can't eat or swallow without pain & has to face a liquid diet. We only saw her dr follow up w/the boob doc not the stomach doc. What doc says "boobs" instead of breasts? Isn't using anatomical terms a thing doctors are supposed to do? 

I see Mother Big Mike's house goes w/her bangs. From another time. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 16

For anyone who has it, Discovery+ put the whole episode up yesterday and I was able to watch it.

Ronald and Tiffany are both such a mess.  

She doesn't want to tell him yet that she won't be moving to SA if his visa isn't approved.  She doesn't want to be responsible for his relapse.  He's trying to get Extra Daniel (who apparently found his indoor voice this season) to persuade his mom to move to SA, even though Daniel makes it clear he does NOT want to move to SA.  Here again, whilst the adults engage in power struggles and games, the kids pay the price.  I enjoy these idiots much more when children are not involved.  

All in all, it was a pretty good episode.  Or maybe I'm just in a really good mood because Netflix FINALLY released Black Summer season 2, which I've been whining about for a year.

Happy weekend, my fellow posters!  🥂

• Love 13

I only watched the 20 minute preview.

Was surprised that Angela was sent home or to the hotel not long after coming out of her anesthesia. Thought they would keep her overnight.  She had at least two surgeries and they were not minor procedures. Her poor friend. I didn’t care about Angela’s pain in that she is an awful person. Hope the hotel has a wheelchair or something to help her get in to the Uber the next morning.

Andrei and Libby, cut the potty mouths in front of your baby. That is all she is going to learn.  The whole family did not need to show up at that house.

Ronald, you know that Daniel lacks a father figure. Don’t play him. Tiffany can divorce you and make it challenging to see Carley.

• Love 15
(edited)

Mike and his mother - They are appalling.  Reminds me of Norman Bates and his mommy!!  Run Natalie.  Run far and run fast.

Ronald’s manipulation of Daniel - Daniel is a great kid.  He deserves better than the two of them.

Tiffany - Girlfriend needs a 12 step meeting!  She did not cause his relapse.  She cannot control what he does or cure him.  She need to LET GO!

Michael’s reaction to the boob job -  Time to dump his ass - no concern about his wife at all.  She is just a boob delivery device.

Julia -  Ship her Russian ass back to Russia.

Andrrrei and Libby - They need to take it down a notch in front of the kid.  She was throwing a temper tantrum because her anxiety levels were so high.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 16

Ronald telling Daniel he has to nag his mother every day, so she'll move to South Africa is despicable.   I would divorce his fanny for that alone. 

I guess Eleanor's first word were all bleeped, since that's the only thing her parents say. 

It's very common to get discharged the day of surgery, (I watched way too many plastic surgery shows about Beverly Hills and the L.A. area) and often there is a hotel suite with skilled nursing care, for wound care, and monitoring, and I'm guessing Angela's real care givers weren't shown. 

Mike and Natalie, and Brandon and Julia, I don't care about any of them. 

• Love 15

I agree with everyone that Ronald's manipulating mah'boy Daniel is despicable, especially since they have a real bond.  The parents should negotiate and agree and plan for where the family should live, without manipulating the children to advocate for their own preference.  

The kid was proudly overacting throughout his entire scene.  He even put on his best necklace.  That's where I blame Tiffany, because she's the mastermind, trying to create her self-image as perfect, selfless mom who has sacrificed, while struggling with marriage to a deadbeat dad who's 18 - no! 20! - hours away by plane (her own example of her martyrdom).  They make it hard to suspend disbelief.

I watch her arguments with Ronald and her talking heads with sick fascination about her psychology.  He's usually crying victim, but she twists his statements to attack him on how she's the only victim, and she always changes the matter so that she can claim her exclusive right to victimhood.  Then, in her talking head, she bashes him for being a deadbeat, professional failure, irresponsible father, etc., thinking that she's winning sympathy and despite whatever argument they just showed. 

Tiffany should just get off this franchise and start her own, Teen Mom: Beyond Scared Straight. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Angela’s surgeries were performed in an outpatient setting so there was no way to keep her overnight. (Much to the relief of the medical staff, I’m sure) I remember those hotel/hospital recovery centers from those old shows like “Extreme Makeover” and “The Swan.” 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/22/2021 at 7:45 AM, Rebky said:

It was heartless to do such a thing to a child. I was shocked that Tiffany did not tear into Ronald, as she usually doesn't care whether the children hear them or not.

I don’t think she was within earshot of the conversation until Daniel called her into the room and said something like “Dad says we’re going to move to South Africa...”

Edited to add, when I re-watched the scene, I noticed Tiffany’s response was “We’re not going to talk about that now” which I thought was a good way to diffuse the situation 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

That tells us all we need to know about Ronald, he is manipulative.  Trying to pressure a kid in to moving to SA after he was there and Ronald told him about how kidnapping kids off the streets happens there, they looked at an apartment that had bars on the windows and the real estate agent said it was a dangerous area as was most of SA, scaring that kid out of his wits but he wants Daniel to nag his mother about moving to SA. 

Seems to me that Ronald is not thinking sober, addicts are master manipulators, they think if they say something enough times it will be true. Tiffany's man picker is way off.

When I saw Ronald polishing his boots and helmet I thought that was his job but no, it was just his stuff.  How would Ronald provide for his family since Tiffany would not be able to work for a while, where would they live? Why would he think it would be a good idea for them to live hand to mouth?  He is a fool.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, being a discovery plus consumer, I watched the whole thing.  Here is  recap and for those of you who will watch at home, I dare to you to drink/eat ice cream every time someone says the words boobs, Andrei swears, Aseulo has a dim look on his face, Mike is a dick, Tiffany has a high opinion of herself or Yara whines.  Wait, don't, you will be drunk or a candidate for Dr. Now.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  AA and OA here we all come!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Angela’s surgeries were performed in an outpatient setting so there was no way to keep her overnight. (Much to the relief of the medical staff, I’m sure) I remember those hotel/hospital recovery centers from those old shows like “Extreme Makeover” and “The Swan.” 

I looked up the surgery and a lot of info said that there was a 1-2 day hospital stay. Guess not as an outpatient. She also had the reduction surgery, which is a day surgery here. I felt it was too much slicing and dicing and she should have been monitored for at least 12 hours.

• Love 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Angela. JFC. Who is Jojo again? Is it her sister? She calles Angela "sissy" all the time. Can someone remind me?

Jojo is supposedly Angela's best friend. She volunteered to go to Nigeria to witness Angela and Michael's wedding. Angela is an only child, but they claim to be as close as sisters, so they call each other "sissy." I forget where she lives, not near Angela in Georgia, possibly Texas. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Jojo is supposedly Angela's best friend. She volunteered to go to Nigeria to witness Angela and Michael's wedding. Angela is an only child, but they claim to be as close as sisters, so they call each other "sissy." I forget where she lives, not near Angela in Georgia, possibly Texas. 

I have a funny feeling that the relationship is very one sided, Angela barks orders at Jojo and does whatever is asked but I wonder what Angela does for Jojo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Libby: I'm so happy Undrrrrrei is going to work, I can't wait to be able to be home with the baby more!

Also Libby: Where's Daddy he needs to help me wah wah wah I need a Nanny!

My thought about Libby needing a nanny was because she was also working while taking care of an active toddler, it can be a challenge but Andrei was full time child care with no outside distractions, so I will give Libby a little leeway with needing a little help and I hate to defend any of those morons.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Thank you ! YES! How could I have forgotten that she was the one that went to the Nigerian wedding.  Jojo seems like such a good friend and too normal for this show ! 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Thank you ! YES! How could I have forgotten that she was the one that went to the Nigerian wedding.  Jojo seems like such a good friend and too normal for this show ! 

I think it's funny you think she is normal, she has some sort of flaw if Angela is her bestie.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have a funny feeling that the relationship is very one sided, Angela barks orders at Jojo and does whatever is asked but I wonder what Angela does for Jojo.

Angela got Jojo a chance to be on TV and I suspect an all expenses paid trip to Nigeria and now LA. Not everyone’s dream, but maybe it was thrilling for Jojo. Speaking of barking orders, remember how insufferable Angela was the day of the wedding when she had poor Sissy running around doing her bidding like she was her ladies maid? “Put on my veil!” “Hand me the bouquet” “Here, hold my boobs!” without a single please or thank you. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Angela got Jojo a chance to be on TV and I suspect an all expenses paid trip to Nigeria and now LA. Not everyone’s dream, but maybe it was thrilling for Jojo. Speaking of barking orders, remember how insufferable Angela was the day of the wedding when she had poor Sissy running around doing her bidding like she was her ladies maid? “Put on my veil!” “Hand me the bouquet” “Here, hold my boobs!” without a single please or thank you. 

Yes - TLC needed JoJo to make the only and most important call to Mykul.  Her No. 1 priority was to let Mykul, not the grandchildren or daughters stateside, know that Angela made it out of surgery alive.  Yet, JoJo failed to provide the status of Angela's boobs - if they remained sufficiently large and pullable.  

In a rewatch, I saw the reception to the surgery site had miniature full-nude statues as decor.  I found it tacky.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I guess Eleanor's first word were all bleeped, since that's the only thing her parents say. 

I'm more concerned that she's going to pick up Andrrrrrei's predilection for the word "literally."  At least with profanity, people will tell her to cut it out.

On 5/22/2021 at 7:59 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

And they were feeding her supper after 8 o clock? wall clock. 

14 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The clock on the wall during this fight said 8, I assume it was an night as Andrei got home. why is Ellie still up?  She should have been fed, bathed and in bed.  Nah, let's keep her up and swear and fight in front of her.  Way better.

I have a habit of looking at clocks and how full drinking glasses are on these shows, to look for editing chicanery.  I saw only the preview, but didn't see the hour hand on the left side of the clock at all, and assumed this all happened earlier in the day and they were acting.  But y'all watched the full episode and saw the hour hand over on the 8.  Now, I could be wrong, but I was looking pretty hard to see what time it was, and now I wonder if the full episode has an inserted shot of the clock on 8.  But in the preview, I think they show the scenes intact--just not as many of them. 

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if fellow clock-watchers would keep an eye on the segment tonight, to check for consistency on the clock.  I'd silently take on that task myself but I always tell myself I'm not going to watch this trash.  I'm succeeding about half the time, and after @Mrs. Hanson's summary, it sounds like this is one I could easily live without, except for that damn clock.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'm more concerned that she's going to pick up Andrrrrrei's predilection for the word "literally."  At least with profanity, people will tell her to cut it out.

I have a habit of looking at clocks and how full drinking glasses are on these shows, to look for editing chicanery. 

I like the episodes with pets. It’s fun to watch the pets teleport around the room.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I like the episodes with pets. It’s fun to watch the pets teleport around the room.

Blockyhead Eleanor teleported in her scene.  Moments before Andrrrrei entered, Libby placed her in her highchair, but when Andrrrrei was ranting about the coven (I first typed COVID), she was in Libby's arms, fussing, although Libby hadn't moved.  She did adjust the kitchen towel she had been holding, but otherwise, she was empty-handed.  After Andrrrei handed her back to Libby and said, "Give her some crackers," Libby opened the pantry door and got a snackpack.  Eleanor must have inhaled it, because the empty wrapper was on the floor in the next shot.  She had a plateful of strawberries and broccoli florets at her highchair.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if fellow clock-watchers would keep an eye on the segment tonight, to check for consistency on the clock.  I'd silently take on that task myself but I always tell myself I'm not going to watch this trash.  I'm succeeding about half the time, and after @Mrs. Hanson's summary, it sounds like this is one I could easily live without, except for that damn clock.

Thank you.  I, too, watch for glasses half full, then empty, then full, then a different color beer so that three foot high and wide clock was hard to miss.  I look for clocks on microwaves, too.  

4 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

She had a plateful of strawberries and broccoli florets at her highchair.

Then the highchair was clean and Ellie was never seen eating that food.

12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My thought about Libby needing a nanny was because she was also working while taking care of an active toddler, it can be a challenge but Andrei was full time child care with no outside distractions, so I will give Libby a little leeway with needing a little help and I hate to defend any of those morons.

I do agree, if she was trying to work form home, that is different.  Not sure what she does for Chuck, I would be curious to find out.  I am sure he would be very flexible with her hours....who knows?  It just sounded so odd:  "I can't wait to be a SAHM!  ANDREI!  WE NEED A NANNY NOW!"  At least they are going to hire someone, not assume Gramma will do it.  (I have an issue with that but I won't unleash it here, lol!!!)

• Love 2

I’m not sure if it’s been said here but .. why does Natalie look insanely different this season than the previous one ? I used to find her attractive but she looks downright scary now . Did she have surgery gone wrong or is it just facial weight gain ? I really don’t mean this in a mean way , she just looks very different to me . 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I’ve noticed that Yara uses the adjective “stupid” to describe everyone and everything.  I find it more annoying than Julie mixing up her pronouns. 

Natalie is just a miserable person. She can never be happy for more than half an hour.  I am sure both her ex-husbands would agree. 

Shut up Julia.  No one wants Brandon but you.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

I’m not sure if it’s been said here but .. why does Natalie look insanely different this season than the previous one ? I used to find her attractive but she looks downright scary now . Did she have surgery gone wrong or is it just facial weight gain ? I really don’t mean this in a mean way , she just looks very different to me . 

I think she gained weight and is trying to look despondent, causing her to look different.  She said she was an actress in Russia….plus Mike and his asshole self…..and his mommy. 
As for Yara, she uses “stupid” in a way that makes me think she’s being facetious and she has a good head on her shoulders. 
And what’s this with Andrei and Libby having to provide hundreds of pages of proof that they are married?   Hundreds of pages? 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I seem to remember Grangela agreeing to a pound per boob as well.  Having two pounds each is a pretty significant difference!  Totally hate to agree with her, but I would be upset too.  The doctor saying it will look more natural when she loses weight is assuming she will actually be able to stick with a diet for any length of time and lose weight.  What are the odds of that happening?

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Mike’s mom’s guest room was pretty basic. My home isn’t fancy, but I do have decent guest room bedding and at least 4 pillows on the bed, a blanket, a nice comforter. The room and the decor seemed sad. Hope she washed the sheets.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike’s mom’s guest room was pretty basic. My home isn’t fancy, but I do have decent guest room bedding and at least 4 pillows on the bed, a blanket, a nice comforter. The room and the decor seemed sad. Hope she washed the sheets.

I thought  the same about the guest room. That sad little throw blanket at the end of the bed. Those pillows were so sad and flat.

34 minutes ago, endure said:

we sure didn’t need a tour of Mikes mummy’s   house, or see her horrific collection of piggy banks 🥱

All those pigs; those eyes everywhere. Nightmare fuel!

• Love 5

I found Ronald using Daniel to try to manipulate Tiffany disgusting.  "Well if you miss me, tell mom..." Get the fuck outta here, dude. Work a steady job and buy the tickets if you want to see the kids.  That said, Tiffany isn't much better.  So, you know dude got a record and that is going to be huge issue with immigration, yet you have a baby and then have him and the older child bond to do what?  "well, we def aren't moving to SA if he gets denied", which is fairly likely.  The adults may get messy because of it, but the kids will be ones ultimately hurt.  Just ugh. 

Like I said last week, Julia needs to calm her tits.  Ain't no one in here want your little piece of man.  This girl rolled in here with her bf, and looked nice...not like she was trying to woo a man, but nice.  She isn't allowed to do that.  I think the friend (Melanie?) felt Julia's bad attitude walking in, and just decided to go IN on their weird shaky relationship.   Her communication choices weren't helpful, but damn if I didn't get why she is asking the questions.  Julie, though, is really immature and her jealously isn't cute.  Is she one of those chicks that can't have female friends b/c of her own insecurities?  That's really unfortunate b/c my girl gangs have been a real savior in my 30s. 

Mike and Trish are so weird.  "Mommy", the sign in the room, the weird collections are all nightmare fuel. Nope nope nope.  Natalie is the absolute worst, but I feel a little sorry that she is with these damn ppl.

Interesting "divorce = giving up" hot take from Low.  I think it is part culture, but I also think that a part of this is about the bed that Kahlani has made for herself.  I don't, however, believe that doesn't mean she shouldn't get a divorce.  I don't know that she'll do it with the pressure around her, though. 

As much as I dislike Angela, I do think it is totally screwed up the Gorilla Glue doc DOUBLED the amount of reduction they agreed to.  They said 1 lb each, so while she still maybe a double or triple D, that isn't what they agreed to.  Angela is the very worst patient of all time with the way she was treating the staff post surgery. 

Yara and Jovi are annoying.  There isn't much story here.  She's an overprotective new mom, he's teeth/hair/a penis/hormones who is rarely home, and they are poor communicators. I'm honestly not sure why they are even on this season.

Tampa Trash is Tampa Trash. Thank you, next.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I thought  the same about the guest room. That sad little throw blanket at the end of the bed. Those pillows were so sad and flat.

And that huge sign above the bed I don’t remember what it was something about mother, it was odd, def weird vibes from Mike & Mummy

• Love 6
15 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if fellow clock-watchers would keep an eye on the segment tonight, to check for consistency on the clock

Speaking of clocks, did anyone else notice the number of clocks in Mike’s Mom’s house scattered among the piggy banks? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, endure said:
2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

And that huge sign above the bed I don’t remember what it was something about mother, it was odd, def weird vibes from Mike & Mummy

(my bolding)                                     "Home means mom. Mom means love."         

This passive-aggressive couple (Mommy and Mikey) will chase away any female that tries to  join the family.

RUN, NATALIE...RUN LIKE HELL!!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, TrininisaScorp said:

As much as I dislike Angela, I do think it is totally screwed up the Gorilla Glue doc DOUBLED the amount of reduction they agreed to.  They said 1 lb each, so while she still maybe a double or triple D, that isn't what they agreed to.

Unless she or TLC signed some kind of entrapment/contract, she has a good case for malpractice...and so much of it has witnesses (a national TV audience).

1 hour ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Angela is the very worst patient of all time with the way she was treating the staff post surgery. 

Angela is a miserable excuse for a female.  She treats everyone (even the TLC crew) with such disdain; I'm surprised she continues season after season.  Actually, I'm surprised someone had't beat her up or bumped her off decades ago.

(I see similar characteristics between Angela and Big Mike's Oklahoma Mommy--she just hasn't had enough screen time)

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

(my bolding)                                     "Home means mom. Mom means love."         

I actually emitted a small scream when I saw that. Seriously? There's a whole lot of unhealthy in a tiny pair of sentences. Trish is emerging at the nuttiest one of them all. 

Julia behaved badly, no doubt, but that smarmy, smirky piece of shit Brandon set her up to fail. He knows she doesn't like beer, so he picked a brewery. That only serves beer. He knows she's insecure and anxious about meeting his "friend" (if Melanie is not a rent-a-friend or has so much as clapped an eyeball on Brandon in the last few years, I'll eat my hat), so he, of course, belittles her, discounts her feelings, tells her how wrong and stupid she is, then sits back with the canary wings sticking out of his mouth when she gets upset. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to shake Julia and tell her to snap out of it, but Brandon engineered this whole scene. And dumbass stealth bitch Melanie played along. Melanie is his best pal? But she wasn't at the wedding, she didn't know they were living at the farm? 

I do not in any way subscribe to the notion that men and women cannot be friends. On the contrary. BUT, when you are a woman and you are meeting a guy friend's new girl/wife, you do not immediately start cozily going down memory lane with the guy! Keep the conversation general and include her! Sheesh. That said, I don't believe Melanie is Brandon's bestie. She went to high school with him and wants to be on TV. The end. 

• Love 19

Julia needs to take some lessons from Yara.  Yara knows her worth and owns whatever room she enters.  She's outright savage if something pisses her off, but seems to be polite in public.  Claim a headache or something, anything to get out of a bad situation graciously.  Julia just keeps knocking herself down when she acts like a jealous teenager.  Brandon and his friend were beyond rude as well.  You don't sit there and have a conversation that no one else has a chance of participating in.  I don't blame Julia for getting gas lit, she just needs some maturity in how to handle it.  Howdie Doodie looks like an inexperienced dumbass, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to screw with him if Julia would put some effort into it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I don't think Libby is wrong for wanting a nanny. I don't think being a SAHM is easy especially since she's working from home, too. I don't know what her job entails, but if she can't give full attention to both her daughter and her job why not get a nanny. My question is why can't her mom watch her baby?

Julia is very immature. I understand her opinions on male and female friendships are probably different because of her culture. However,  she needs to control her jealousy and not whine about a restaurant serving something she doesn't like. 

It was wrong of the doctor to remove more breast tissue than he had told Angela originally. I think it's sad Angela only sees her worth based off her commodities such as a "green card", her fertility, her breasts, and her money. She doesn't think Michael can love her for who she is.

• Love 4
(edited)

I gave a little squeal during Tiffany's segment because she parked on Patrick Street and met her friend at Cafe Nola, one of my favorite places in downtown Frederick.  Great food, coffee and drinks.  I lived in Frederick from 2010 - 2017 and I loved it, a really fun, beautiful area with great shops, restaurants and breweries.  I moved because I met a guy online from Manassas, Virginia, about 90 minutes away, who is now my husband.  Our third date was at Cafe Nola.  I haven't been to Frederick since before the pandemic and we definitely need to make a trip up there soon! Maybe we'll run into Tiffany and encourage her to ditch Ronald. I find Ronald scary, like he could turn mean quick.

Edited by Goshengir1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, IllLitShips said:

I don't think Libby is wrong for wanting a nanny. I don't think being a SAHM is easy especially since she's working from home, too. I don't know what her job entails, but if she can't give full attention to both her daughter and her job why not get a nanny. My question is why can't her mom watch her baby?

I don't know about Libby's mother but mine had a very strong opinion about serving as an unpaid babysitter. My parents made it clear that they weren't going to be the go-to for child care when daycare wasn't available, for whatever reason. Libby and Andrei are adults, if they need child care, they need to organize it themselves. Though considering that they seem to think that Chuck owes them jobs, money, and housing, it is amusing. Why not fob Ellie off on one of the milkmaids? 

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, Goshengir1 said:

I gave a little squeal during Tiffany's segment because she parked on Patrick Street and met her friend at Cafe Nola, one of my favorite places in downtown Frederick.  Great food, coffee and drinks.  I lived in Frederick from 2010 - 2017 and I loved it, a really fun, beautiful area with great shops, restaurants and breweries.  I moved because I met a guy online from Manassas, Virginia, about 90 minutes away, who is now my husband.  Our third date was at Cafe Nola.  I haven't been to Frederick since before the pandemic and we definitely need to make a trip up there soon! Maybe we'll run into Tiffany and encourage her to ditch Ronald. I find Ronald scary, like he could turn mean quick.

Frederick is like business as usual, recently I strolled thru the stores and had lunch at Taco Daddy on Market St., I was all eyes on a look out for Tiffany, lol.  I swore I was not going to be a possible in person stalker but since I met Tania (ofSyngin) last Friday in Mystic Ct. I feel like dork but I got a real thrill from it!

I would totally take one for the team and find out which salon she works in and get my makeup done.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, IllLitShips said:

It was wrong of the doctor to remove more breast tissue than he had told Angela originally. I think it's sad Angela only sees her worth based off her commodities such as a "green card", her fertility, her breasts, and her money. She doesn't think Michael can love her for who she is.

The doctor could only estimate how much tissue he would remove pre surgery, he would have removed more based on the actual look during the surgery, making breasts higher, firmer and what is suitable for her body type, that said, I have a friend that had a reduction and with her beefy shoulders and thick waist, in my opinion the doctor made them too small.

Let's be real, Mah-kul would not have given Angela a second look if she was not an American citizen with the ability to get him a green card. The abusive behavior, controlling his every move, yelling at him for not picking up her call on the first ring, smashing a cake in his face, screaming about a girl on a boat, etc...that is messed up, none of that could be called love.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11