Type keyword(s) to search

How To Get Away With Murder - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I found out that Viola Davis recently released a memoir called "Finding Me".  Even better, she narrates the audiobook version herself.  I'm on hold for the audiobook at the library, I could listen to her read the phone book and she would make it interesting.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I’m reading the book, and her mom sounds so much like Annaliese’s mom.

All I can say is Viola went through A LOT. I know she has been getting a lot of crap for her response to people dunking on her Michelle Obama performance in The First Lady, which I think is kind of unfair. We’re all a bit thin-skinned at some point in our life, and considering all the generational trauma Violet experienced and is only now coming forward about, I think we can extend her a bit of grace for handling the criticism less-than-perfectly. 

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I still follow most of the cast on social media. I'm pleasantly surprised at how life changing this show was for Conrad Ricamora. Other than Viola he appears to be the actor most consistently working post the finale. He's pretty much doing it all; movies (Fire Island on Hulu), Animation ( Over the Moon on disney+), a recurring role on tv (Fox's The Resident) and theater ( H was doing The King & I season 1 of HTGAWM, He had a run Off Broadway in Little Shop of Horrors last year & will be heading in Here Lies Love, a production he was originally in 10 years ago.)

• Like 1