Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Stinger97

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

So is he just staying a hotel or air bnb?  With what money or will he have to find work?  Does he speak Italian (not that he was that fluent in English)?  

One of the articles stated that his mom has set up a house in Naples for him.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Didn't they have own house in Italy that needed some work or did they sell it? I've been watching old seasons lately and when they went to visit relatives Teresa said something along those lines. It needed fixed up to be live able. 

Joe looks younger now than in their wedding photos! 

Edited by LemonSoda
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, TeeMo said:

I can’t stand Joe but he looks about 20 years younger in that photo than the last time we saw him. Who knew jail being away from the Tre Beast could be so rejuvenating? 

There, fixed that for you!

Quote

Arivadercci, asshole!

(Pardon my spelling) 😁

Good riddance, though it's only half the trash as Tre and her beasts are still here. Send them all to Italy...

image.png

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Good grief.  This man did not rape, murder, molest, abuse or otherwise commit any horrific crime and y’all want him to basically be dead.  He served his time (and more), and is now “gone” from the United States.  I hope his girls get to see him soon.  Can we now focus our vitriol on the real nasty criminals?  Ya know, the traffickers, the pimps, the meth heads???  

I get the dislike but always fail to understand the level of vitriol held for people like Joe and Aunt Becky. They get dragged more than murderers, drug traffickers.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Good grief.  This man did not rape, murder, molest, abuse or otherwise commit any horrific crime and y’all want him to basically be dead.  He served his time (and more), and is now “gone” from the United States.  I hope his girls get to see him soon.  Can we now focus our vitriol on the real nasty criminals?  Ya know, the traffickers, the pimps, the meth heads???  

As far as I know, there are no traffickers, pimps, or meth heads on this show, which is what we're discussing here. If people hate Joe and Teresa, who cares? It's just a place for people to vent.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Just read an article where it said that Tre and the girls would be visiting him "soon".  

So is he just staying a hotel or air bnb?  With what money or will he have to find work?  Does he speak Italian (not that he was that fluent in English)?  

I just cannot imagine having to go to your homeland, which really isn't home to you, and starting over.  Not feeling sorry for him one bit, just thinking how strange it would be.

He does look happy (and unrecognizable) in that photo.  

From the Radar article:

Now he’s grinning with his brother Pete and according to a Radar source, his new life plans are in motion.

“He will be heading to Naples shortly, where there is a house waiting for him. His mother has been fixing up a house for him in preparation for his arrival,” the insider noted.

A source told Radar Teresa will be making lots of money for filming an Italian reunion with Joe for RHONJ.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, divsc said:

From the Radar article:

Now he’s grinning with his brother Pete and according to a Radar source, his new life plans are in motion.

“He will be heading to Naples shortly, where there is a house waiting for him. His mother has been fixing up a house for him in preparation for his arrival,” the insider noted.

A source told Radar Teresa will be making lots of money for filming an Italian reunion with Joe for RHONJ.

I was wondering why the kids (and Theresa) didn’t see him off... I guess that’s the answer. Save it for filming 🙄

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Did he get plastic surgery to go into the witness protection program!?!  I know losing weight can change how your face looks but generally you still look like that same person. He looks so different!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Did he get plastic surgery to go into the witness protection program!?!  I know losing weight can change how your face looks but generally you still look like that same person. He looks so different!

See, that's me too.  I don't think he simply looks thinner.  Something looks very off to me.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Prison aged him significantly.  The parted and smoothed down hair also makes him look older.  The weight loss has made his nose more pronounced.  But the smile and facial symmetry and eyes are the same.  

I'm assuming it's Thanksgiving in Italy for the Giudice family.  And quite honestly, I'm not convinced he and Tre are going to split.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think that he's coming back to the US, but I don't know. Now that he's out, I'm not sure she would go through with the divorce.  Her mother is gone.  I honestly don't think her father has that much time left.  She has her brother, but you know, he has commitments to Melissa's family and I don't think Teresa particularly cares for any of them.  She is SO intertwined with the Giudice family, I think when push comes to shove she wouldn't go through with it as it would become incredibly isolating for her.  I think she will stay married to him, visit on holidays with the family, 2 weeks in the summer or some such thing, but will ultimately live separate lives.  At least until Milania gets to college.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I noticed Joe doesn’t appear to be wearing a wedding band.... Pretty sure he used to wear it. 

Could be as simple as not fitting any longer, or maybe he had access to TMZ in da big house.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm glad he's gone, paying his debt to society.  There are people out there who lost a whole lot of money to his nonsense.  He was fairly tried and fairly sentenced and now the story is over.

I feel sorry for Andy Cohen that he thinks it's a good idea to monetize this for a reunion show in Italy.  I guess it'll make some money for Bravo.  I don't think the family should receive any more publicity than they already have.  But for me, personally, I can bid arrivederci to this forum for RHONJ as I no longer have any interest, having seen Joe exit, stage left.

Thanks to all for your fun and commentary.  Over and out.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/12/2019 at 4:27 PM, biakbiak said:

He looks like The Situation. Apparently his brother is with him and they still have family there. He has it much better than most in his situation.

He does! That was my first thought. He will be just fine. He has family there and he does speak Italian. His parents and inlaws most definitely  used it at home. I did notice them using some in the beginning. It always made me laugh because I could translate most of the bs they would do it in front of Danielle. I’m always for whoever is against that “women.”

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/13/2019 at 12:25 AM, geauxaway said:

Good grief.  This man did not rape, murder, molest, abuse or otherwise commit any horrific crime and y’all want him to basically be dead.  He served his time (and more), and is now “gone” from the United States.  I hope his girls get to see him soon.  Can we now focus our vitriol on the real nasty criminals?  Ya know, the traffickers, the pimps, the meth heads???  

Totally agree.  He and Teresa both did their time, and it was in line with what other felons convicted of similar crimes have been sentenced with.  They didn't get any sort of special treatment, in fact I think Joe's sentence and subsequent deportation was harsher than the norm.  This reminds me of people that hate the Kardashians (annoying but not criminals), but still support and even celebrate true abusers and criminals like Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Linsey Lohan, etc.

I think Joe will be fine, he looks good and he will still be able to see the kids.  I'm sure there will be a Bravo special about it.  Again, they did their time.  I think it's ok for them to move on.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Does Andy just want a quick trip to Italy or are they going to skype him in?

editer because apparently it is a Skype interview, which is very very lame.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/18/2019 at 3:08 PM, mostlylurking said:

They didn't get any sort of special treatment, in fact I think Joe's sentence and subsequent deportation was harsher than the norm.

I’m going to disagree. Both got special treatment. They got terms not usually seen by “common” couples. They got to make it possible for one of them to remain home with their children. There are women giving birth in prison as we speak. 
 

I always come back to the fact that Joe made the decision not to become a US citizen.  He made it over-and-over for over twenty years. He was giving everyone a message...he is too cool to bother being a citizen...  

There is no way he did not know he was a green card carrying immigrant. He had to register every year (he may have been too cool to follow up). He had to maintain his Italian passport, etc   Bottom line, neither is all that smart. 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll just leave this here for youz guyz. 

I'll be busy trimming nose hairs or something.

Teresa and Joe are two of the most vapid and least insightful humanoids in the Bravo galaxy and yet I will watch the shit out of their interview.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

I always come back to the fact that Joe made the decision not to become a US citizen.  He made it over-and-over for over twenty years. He was giving everyone a message...he is too cool to bother being a citizen...  

There is no way he did not know he was a green card carrying immigrant. He had to register every year (he may have been too cool to follow up). He had to maintain his Italian passport, etc   Bottom line, neither is all that smart. 

Agree with you on him never becoming citizens. His wife and kids are citizens. But speaking as a former GC holder, you don't have to register every year. My GC was valid for 10 years before I had to renew it. I was told after 5 years of being a GC holder, I was eligible to apply for citizenship, which I did instead of renewing my GC. Since Joe moved here when he was 1, he was pretty much a GC holder his whole life. I'm not sure how long it took him or his family to gain their US residency but he should have been eligible for citizenship in his teens. It's pure laziness on his part.

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Agree with you on him never becoming citizens. His wife and kids are citizens. But speaking as a former GC holder, you don't have to register every year. My GC was valid for 10 years before I had to renew it. I was told after 5 years of being a GC holder, I was eligible to apply for citizenship, which I did instead of renewing my GC. Since Joe moved here when he was 1, he was pretty much a GC holder his whole life. I'm not sure how long it took him or his family to gain their US residency but he should have been eligible for citizenship in his teens. It's pure laziness on his part.

I was a go holder for many years. Immigrated to the US as a child with my parents and filed for citizenship in mid 80’s after being here foe 20+ years. I recall having to file a form every new year confirming my address. 
I was very aware, growing up, that breaking the law could lead to being deported. It was a real 5hreat and healthy fear since I had no real psychological connection to my birthplace. 
I stand by my original statement made years ago... Joe sees himself as a true Good Ole Guido...he sees himself as smarter than the average Joe. 
 

Edited by hisbunkie
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

I stand by my original statement made years ago... Joe sees himself as a true Good Ole Guido...he sees himself as smarter than the average Joe. 

And the exact opposite is true

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

How is it that they are already filming the interview?  This is still an active case, and to our knowledge the final ruling is expected in Nov (thank god).  They won't be able to comment on anything other than hypotheticals.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

How is it that they are already filming the interview?  This is still an active case, and to our knowledge the final ruling is expected in Nov (thank god).  They won't be able to comment on anything other than hypotheticals.

They don't care about that, it's just a money grab and a promotion for the upcoming season.  Their interviews are never that meaningful anyhow.  It'll be heavily scripted, to pull at our (cold) heartstrings.  Hard pass for me.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I can’t imagine the interview would do anything to harm the deportation case, attorneys often try to get their clients media attention in such cases to build sympathy.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

The fact that Joe used his brother’s driver’s license after his own was suspended tells me that Joe has NO regards for the law. I don’t doubt he is sorry~ sorry he got caught....

Joe is a pea brain that thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Joe seems as cocky as ever. I actually don’t think Teresa was “unfaithful “ per se- at least not in the physical sense. She may have been in the company of other men for companionship but I don’t think she had sex with anyone. Not out of commitment to Joe, but because she is kind of a prude about sex, and doesn’t seem to have a strong sex drive. She loves using the rumors to boost her storyline though.

Teresa seems hella pissed at Joe . 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Joe drove drunk!

On 10/18/2019 at 3:08 PM, mostlylurking said:

Totally agree.  He and Teresa both did their time, and it was in line with what other felons convicted of similar crimes have been sentenced with.  They didn't get any sort of special treatment, in fact I think Joe's sentence and subsequent deportation was harsher than the norm.  This reminds me of people that hate the Kardashians (annoying but not criminals), but still support and even celebrate true abusers and criminals like Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Linsey Lohan, etc.

I think Joe will be fine, he looks good and he will still be able to see the kids.  I'm sure there will be a Bravo special about it.  Again, they did their time.  I think it's ok for them to move on.

Hopefully you never lose a family member due to drunk driving like I have. Oh, did you forget that he has DUI? He's just lucky he didn't kill anyone when he decided to drive drunk. I don't feel bad for him or his dumb ass wife!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/14/2019 at 7:59 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

While "white collar" crimes (if that's what his fraud and shenanigans is considered) may not directly cause death or disease, they no doubt resulted in monetary hardship to many, many folks.  Crime of any kind has a trickle down effect.

It’s so unfair to think that not paying your bills, bilking banks and tradesmen (and women) is a victimless crime. People who don’t get paid lose their jobs, businesses,homes.  The trickle down effect is life changing-kids missing educational opportunities, marriages ending. It’s heartbreaking.  

Not to get political but I recall during the last election watching reports on what became of people behind businesses Trump did not pay, it was so sad. Imagining how they watched while the grifters live the high life on TV and social media must be maddening.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

This interview is AWKWARD!!  And, I’m reminded that between them they don’t really have 2 brain cells to rub together.  

  • Like 17
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Hopefully you never lose a family member due to drunk driving like I have. Oh, did you forget that he has DUI? He's just lucky he didn't kill anyone when he decided to drive drunk. I don't feel bad for him or his dumb ass wife!

Yes, he’s very lucky he didn’t kill himself or even worse anyone else. Drunk driving is absolutely awful. But again, he did his time. My humble opinion. 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sounds like Joe has plans to straighten out his life and to fly right.  There’s nothing that’s shady sounding about his plans to become a “game picker.”  Sounds honest and above board.  Oh, wait...

Edited by Axie
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

I only saw the last part of this interview.  These two are over one another.  It was awkward as hell.  Tre blames Caroline Manzo for going to the feds?  Yeah. Sure.  Joe says he knows who went to the feds.

Joe regrets agreeing to RHNJ but Tre has always wanted to be a 'star'.  I do think she pushed Joe for more.  Don't get me wrong.  The guy is a low life but Tre is just as much.

Tre doesn't want to give up the stucco monstrosity.  Yeah.  She's making coin now but that bravo cash cow is going to run dry eventually.  And probably sooner than later.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone think Teresa has ever voted?

 I think the marriage probably ended when Teresa's mother died while she was in prison. That was time with her mother Teresa could never get back.

  • Like 19
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Andy is so full of shit, "I probably shouldn't say this, but, I JUST REMEMBERED IT, Caroline Manzo....  What a co winky dink that they just happened to have the tape of Caroline saying what Andy JUST REMEMBERED.

  • Like 17
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size