Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Stinger97

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

Recommended Posts

On 5/15/2019 at 8:10 AM, Giselle said:

27 former immigration judges and members of the Board of Immigration Appeals filed a motion in Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice’s pending appeal, detailing the reasons why they support Joe not being deported.

https://theblast.com/rhonj-teresa-joe-giudice-deportation-support/amp/

Seriously, who are these judges and members of the immigration board? They have so much on their plate but they’re going to take time to weigh in on this?

Now sure how many of the 27 are current judges vs. how many are on the immigration board. However, these people have a huge workload (going back years) so my personal assumption is that one or two got invested and got the rest to sign on to this.

Personally, I’m conflicted about Joe staying in the country (I think Joe and Teresa are unrepentant criminals who, even after jail time for both, neither still took accountability or cared about the people they ripped off who never got their money back). Further, he had multiple opportunities to make himself a legal citizen.

For totally wrong reasons it would be entertaining if he got to remain in the country since Teresa wants him gone so she can get rid of him

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

20 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Seriously, who are these judges and members of the immigration board? They have so much on their plate but they’re going to take time to weigh in on this?

Now sure how many of the 27 are current judges vs. how many are on the immigration board. However, these people have a huge workload (going back years) so my personal assumption is that one or two got invested and got the rest to sign on to this.

Personally, I’m conflicted about Joe staying in the country (I think Joe and Teresa are unrepentant criminals who, even after jail time for both, neither still took accountability or cared about the people they ripped off who never got their money back). Further, he had multiple opportunities to make himself a legal citizen.

For totally wrong reasons it would be entertaining if he got to remain in the country since Teresa wants him gone so she can get rid of him

Can't they just deport them all??  

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I feel that Joe had plenty of time to become a citizen.  He knew he wasn't one, as he had a valid green card, something he had to maintain from the time he was 18 and older.  He had a valid passport, which was not a US passport.  It wasn't a freaking secret that he wasn't a US citizen, this wasn't Skippy on Facts of Life stumbling across adoption papers in the attic one day.  

He also had plenty of time to stop criming.  Or never start at all.  I know a fair amount of people and the vast majority of them have not ever been to jail.  Now, I'll admit that I was kind of shocked the time I had jury duty and they went around the room and were like "Has anyone here been in jail or had a close relative put in jail and what for?" and far, far more people in the room said yes than I would have thought.  I guess I just figured most people DON'T crime, but, I could be wrong.  Still, doing a quick survey of my friends and acquaintances, I know no one with a record like Joe and Tre's.  

And not to get political, but I have a really hard time getting wrapped up in the "injustice" of Joe being deported for his crimes when he had basically every possible advantage and still said "Fuck it" I'm going to take the shortcut.  His life won't be at risk in Italy, he won't even likely have that uncomfortable of a life.  He has relatives, his family has money and can travel to visit him.  Hell, he could even potentially settle somewhere closer, to make things even easier to see his kids.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/24/2019 at 11:16 PM, smores said:

I feel that Joe had plenty of time to become a citizen.  He knew he wasn't one, as he had a valid green card, something he had to maintain from the time he was 18 and older.  He had a valid passport, which was not a US passport.  It wasn't a freaking secret that he wasn't a US citizen, this wasn't Skippy on Facts of Life stumbling across adoption papers in the attic one day.  

I do love Juicy Joe, but this is so true.  I feel like he was operating under the assumption that if he wasn't a US citizen he couldn't/wouldn't be prosecuted under US laws, or that he could just flee to Italy, but  then reality hit (in more ways than one).  My husband is a naturalized citizen and as such, we have close ties to his immigrant culture in our city.  There are many, many cases of individuals who's green cards have lapsed or have not been renewed for far less than what Juicy has under his belt.  These are people with American kids and wives too.  Its awful to see families torn apart but Joe had a long time to secure his  status and his family.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/25/2019 at 12:16 AM, smores said:

His life won't be at risk in Italy, he won't even likely have that uncomfortable of a life. 

I think he's probably fine with going back to Italy.  Weirdly, I felt the same way about him going to prison.  He may actually be looking forward to living a different type of life.  I think he will be just fine.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I think he's probably fine with going back to Italy.  Weirdly, I felt the same way about him going to prison.  He may actually be looking forward to living a different type of life.  I think he will be just fine.

Separating from his girls may not be the most wonderful thing for him, but otherwise getting away from these people could be a positive.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

So now Tre is beefing with Danielle again? Ooooh, I see potential tribulation and trial! As in Tre will let her inner neanderthal like spirit out and damage Staub's face resulting in assault charges. However, the one I really want some tribulations for is Jennifer. It may be an unpopular opinion but I just see her as a ghetto girl who wasn't raised with the privilage she thought she deserved. So she rebelled at the Turkish upbringing and was her mom's enemy until she got the rich doctor who was NOT as she said the original set up marriage choice by her parents. I think the marriage was meant to tame the wild tequila Jennifer and so was the popping out one spawn after the other. But now, J tries to get with Tre the star of the show which boosts her ego. 

So now tequila Jennifer gets to let out the demon has been kept stifiled for fifteen years.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/18/2019 at 5:21 PM, b2H said:

Separating from his girls may not be the most wonderful thing for him, but otherwise getting away from these people could be a positive.

Plus the girls can visit so although it's not ideal I can see him being ok with this.  

On 6/24/2019 at 6:55 PM, Hockey Addict said:

It may be an unpopular opinion but I just see her as a ghetto girl who wasn't raised with the privilage she thought she deserved.

My thoughts exactly!  She gets extremely ghetto when she fights.  I wonder where she grew up?  I'm also from Jersey, and Jenn is like a sip of tequila away from taking off her earrings and getting into it with someone!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Jen grew up on Long Island.  

Quote

Plus the girls can visit so although it's not ideal I can see him being ok with this. 

Given the new jersey public school schedule, and their wealth (which still doesn't make sense to me but whatever) they could feasibly see him nearly every month.  

Depending on how Rosh Hashanah falls, use that 4 day weekend (or if it falls mid-week pull the girls for a day or two in the beginning of the year when it doesn't matter) and go in September or October - you will be out of peak travel season but can still enjoy that amazing Mediterranean sunshine! 

If you want to spend Thanksgiving in the US, take advantage of the NJ November school conference and make sure you don't let too much time pass.  

Christmas and New Years in Italy sounds pretty amazing to me.  

A ski vacation in Italy is  perfect way to spend the February break.

Don't forget to visit the Vatican when you're back for spring break and Easter in April.

And while May and June get really busy with year end activities, that's okay, because T can send the girls to Joe for 5 weeks in the summer, until the end of July.  

Put it all together and it's probably more actual quality time that they ever even got with him.  And certainly more time than the past 4 years. 

See how easy that is?  And since Joe will have a house, they only need to worry about airfare.  It's a bargain!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/18/2019 at 5:02 PM, mostlylurking said:

I think he's probably fine with going back to Italy.  Weirdly, I felt the same way about him going to prison.  He may actually be looking forward to living a different type of life.  I think he will be just fine.

Agree. And while his girls will miss their daddy, who doesn't want to go to Italy multiple times per year to see him?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/28/2019 at 7:12 PM, politichick said:

Agree. And while his girls will miss their daddy, who doesn't want to go to Italy multiple times per year to see him?

It's also not like Joe would be confined to Italy.  He could feasibly live in any number of other countries which are even closer.  I don't think Canada is an option, due to his record, but it's possible he could live in Mexico, the Bahamas, Costa Rica, etc.  It would be super easy for the girls to visit.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I just want to know when this saga will be over.  It is already clear he needs to leave.  Get on with it, already.  No one else gets interminable delays on deportation.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

And Joe was in the media today, saying how bad it was being detained by ICE.  I've read that it is bad, but hey Joe, you did the crime!  No one forced you to be a criminal.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

And Joe was in the media today, saying how bad it was being detained by ICE.  I've read that it is bad, but hey Joe, you did the crime!  No one forced you to be a criminal.

E7A0B7D6-FD0D-4C30-905A-6AE4E4641FD4.jpeg

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, smores said:

I feel that Joe had plenty of time to become a citizen.  He knew he wasn't one, as he had a valid green card, something he had to maintain from the time he was 18 and older.  He had a valid passport, which was not a US passport.  It wasn't a freaking secret that he wasn't a US citizen, this wasn't Skippy on Facts of Life stumbling across adoption papers in the attic one day.  

Thank you SMORES for stating this. On the previous page, the blurb from the realhouewivesfranchise Instagram said Joe did not know he was not an American citizen, and I said how? I was just going to ask everyone how this was possible until I saw your post.  To be honest, I'm still a little confused about this though, because I've heard other people claim this in the news. I mean, in Juicy's case, he traveled internationally, so wouldn't he have needed a passport? Aren't US passports only given to US citizens? And in the case of others, don't people need Social Security numbers when they start new jobs or apply for the SATs (I did when I was in school.)  Wouldn't you realize something was up with your citizenship if you couldn't get a hold of that number? (I'm not trying to say the SATs doesn't let noncitizen's sit for the test, just that it clearly expects citizens to include their SSN.)

The other thing I find fascinating, and really the whole reason I decided to visit this thread today is the news about Teresa dating some younger guy and wanting to divorce Joe.  I was seriously shocked when I saw this today on RealityTea. I was like some of you and thought Teresa was too old school/ride or die to divorce her husband over this situation.  It instantly reminded me of Caroline Manzo.  She predicted this whole thing way back when.  I remember when she said it, I was like, "No, Caroline, Teresa's too ride or die.  I know she sucks, but she wouldn't do that." And yet, here we are.

RealityTea article about Teresa contemplating divorce

Article quoting the episode where Caroline Manzo predicts this whole thing.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

11 hours ago, piccadilly83 said:

nd in the case of others, don't people need Social Security numbers when they start new jobs or apply for the SATs (I d

Permanent Residents get SSNs; however, he would not have a US passport and more importantly had to renew his Green Card every ten years so there is no way he did not know.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

had to renew his Green Card every ten years so there is no way he did not know.

Wouldn't surprise me if he hadn't done that.  Country is full of outdated immigration documents.  Might be one reason why he gave a false ID back when he was arrested for DUI.  More likely that his/their sense of entitlement carried over to that as well.  They're special and don't need to follow everyone else's rules.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he hadn't done that.  Country is full of outdated immigration documents.  Might be one reason why he gave a false ID back when he was arrested for DUI.  More likely that his/their sense of entitlement carried over to that as well.  They're special and don't need to follow everyone else's rules.

He had a valid Italian passport and would need to show his Permanent Resident card at immigration when he came back from international trips. He was using a fake ID because his drivers license had been suspended. Since he came to the US as a young child he would have had to get it renewed at several points during his life.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

RHONJ's Joe Giudice's Request to Be Released from ICE Custody Denied as He Awaits Deportation

Joe Giudice had been staying at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainment center since March

September 20, 2019 11:19 PM

https://people.com/tv/joe-giudice-request-released-from-ice-custody-denied/

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/20/joe-giudice-hearing-deportation-ice-real-housewives-bond-denied/

Edited by divsc
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Joe Giudice asks to be sent back to Italy as he awaits deportation decision

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/24/joe-giudice-asks-to-be-sent-back-to-italy-as-he-awaits-deportation-decision/?_ga=2.138870387.1130511826.1567771806-93000535.1567554636

Joe Giudice is ready to go back to Italy — for now.

As he awaits a decision on whether he’ll be deported to his native country, Teresa Giudice‘s husband has asked the court to release him from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody and send him to Italy, according to court documents obtained by Page Six on Tuesday.

James J. Leonard Jr., the family’s attorney, certified in a separate document that Joe, who has been staying in a detention center in the US since his release from prison earlier this year, “believes that his continued detention would create an extreme hardship on his family and he wishes to be released so that [he] can begin working and contributing financially to his wife and four young children.”

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Joe Giudice granted request to return to Italy before deportation case ruling

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/03/joe-giudice-granted-request-to-return-to-italy-before-deportation/?_ga=2.148272503.1130511826.1567771806-93000535.1567554636

Juicy Joe is going back to Italy.

Teresa Giudice‘s husband, Joe Giudice, was granted permission to return to his native country as he awaits a final decision in his deportation case, per court documents obtained by E! News.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/3/2019 at 4:21 PM, divsc said:

Joe Giudice granted request to return to Italy before deportation case ruling

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/03/joe-giudice-granted-request-to-return-to-italy-before-deportation/?_ga=2.148272503.1130511826.1567771806-93000535.1567554636

Juicy Joe is going back to Italy.

Teresa Giudice‘s husband, Joe Giudice, was granted permission to return to his native country as he awaits a final decision in his deportation case, per court documents obtained by E! News.

I will believe it when I see him on the vessel, be it ship or plane, that gets him outta here.  Closer but not enough.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

So, how does this work?  Does he get placed on a plane?  Does he get to go pack a bag?

Does Tre file for divorce now or later?

Inquiring minds...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/5/2019 at 6:17 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

So, how does this work?  Does he get placed on a plane?  Does he get to go pack a bag?

Does Tre file for divorce now or later?

Inquiring minds...

Right, how DOES this work.  I assume that the US pays for the transportation.  Do they fly commercial is an ICE plane that delivers people to their native land?  Do they get them close to their home town?  I've really never thought about it. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Right, how DOES this work.  I assume that the US pays for the transportation.  Do they fly commercial is an ICE plane that delivers people to their native land?  Do they get them close to their home town?  I've really never thought about it. 

In my mind, he will be in the middle back seat at the back of the plane right behind the restrooms and the Ice Agents would be in comfort class! 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's funny when you think back to Season 1 when they were building that monstrosity and he was walking around with the big wad of hundred dollar bills paying the furniture guys with cash. Big shots, both of them. If only they had known that that was the beginning of their demise. This show and their stupidity and egos and chutzpah didn't do them any favors.

Edited by Teri313
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

According to People online Joe left the U.S. today and flew to Rome.

image.thumb.jpeg.4881790eb5ddcd6e59225f50ecd2ab66.jpegMay the jerk never come back (I feel for his daughters but not for him or Teresa)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I saw this picture today.  He doesn’t even look like the same person.  Personally, I hope they keep him in Italy.  I’m sure that would suit Tre just fine.

368B8BBA-D5EE-4094-A835-7CB485BF22D2.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post

I can’t stand Joe but he looks about 20 years younger in that photo than the last time we saw him. Who knew jail could be so rejuvenating? 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wow he lost a lot of weight. I’m sure he’s happy to go to Italy. He’s all fit and doesn’t have his wife holding him back anymore when it comes to ladies lol. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Just read an article where it said that Tre and the girls would be visiting him "soon".  

So is he just staying a hotel or air bnb?  With what money or will he have to find work?  Does he speak Italian (not that he was that fluent in English)?  

I just cannot imagine having to go to your homeland, which really isn't home to you, and starting over.  Not feeling sorry for him one bit, just thinking how strange it would be.

He does look happy (and unrecognizable) in that photo.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

He looks like The Situation. Apparently his brother is with him and they still have family there. He has it much better than most in his situation.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

It really pisses me off that we have to fly this no good shyster crook over to Italy on OUR DIME.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

It really pisses me off that we have to fly this no good shyster crook over to Italy on OUR DIME.

It’s most likely cheaper than keeping him in custody until his appeal. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size