Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

But the one less crime was the IRS crime and that is what all those celebs have done time for.  Maybe that is why she is so hopeful.  I think the interesting tidbit to come out is the elder Giudice's house going up for auction.  Where are they all going to live?  In the Catskills Compound?  With Pete Giudice?  That's a lot of girls in one house!  Maybe Teresa is going in too after Joe gets out, and that is why they put both houses up right now.  

Does anyone know where Pete lives?  Because if he isn't in Montville, then the girls will have to switch schools or Teresa will have to rent.  

Five years, Joe, state time merged.

Two years, T. Staggered, can't guess.

They may serve less.

I don't think they are up against that much time or, just barely. I predict Teresa will serve no more than 4 months. I wouldn't be surprised if she is sentenced to house arrest or, even probation. Joe has priors so there is recidivism, so I think he will serve at least 18 months but maybe more. 

http://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2004/200405_Recidivism_First_Offender.pdf

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 1

I use to think Teresa would absolutely do time. Now, I am starting to get a bad feeling about the whole deal.  I have no legal basis for this theory, and agree that since she only has one less charge she should be looking at time just like Juicy is. I am starting to believe that if she does time, it will be a Martha type of situation. 4 or 5 months, and then house arrest for a year or so.  

I am not a Martha fan, but what she did, which was basically lie about an insider tip, is absolutely trivial in comparison to what these two have done. It will be a travesty, IMO, if Teresa, the lying, cheating, stupid biotch, gets a similar sentence.

She should get life for her lousy mothering skills alone.

God, I hate these people. All of them. Dina and Kathy are about the only ones (along with the children and pets, of course) that I don't wish to be sent into the fires of hell.  Joe and Tre can go by way of a Federal Prison. 

• Love 8

I don't think they are up against that much time or, just barely. I predict Teresa will serve no more than 4 months. I wouldn't be surprised if she is sentenced to house arrest or, even probation. Joe has priors so there is recidivism, so I think he will serve at least 18 months but maybe more.

http://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2004/200405_Recidivism_First_Offender.pdf

We are making a pool, I thought. Arguing this doesn't interest me.

Those are my predictions. Reasonable men may differ.

Place you bets ladies & gentlemen. Here are the predictions to date. I removed the names for now, but as Tiny Jim advised, everything is documented.  

Teresa:

probation

home sentence 

> 4 months 

4-5 months, then house arrest 

9 months

12 months

2 years 

Joe 

<18 months

5 years 

5 years time off for good behavior home in 18 months.  

• Love 1

My brain tells me 12 months for Teresa and 6 months supervised release at home.

Joe I think is looking at 36 months with no deportation. 

I believe the government will argue against staggered sentences because of the amount of time Joe will incarcerated and the pending state charges.

My cynical heart tells me-straight probation for Teresa with a much smaller fine $30,000.00 and forfeiture assessment $200,000.00 than is just.  I also think the Feds will order that Teresa Giudice Gelato bars will be a mandatory item to be carried in all federal courthouse cafeterias.  

Joe will get 24 months with 18 months served at home, which will be the mansion.

They will get a movie of the week and all debts will be forgiven.

• Love 1

We are making a pool, I thought. Arguing this doesn't interest me.

Those are my predictions. Reasonable men may differ.

I wasn't trying to argue. I just thought that maybe you were under the impression that they were facing that much time. In other words each count carries a maximum sentence. So. I was just trying to help.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 1

I wasn't trying to argue. I just thought that maybe you were under the impression that they were facing that much time. In other words each count carries a maximum sentence. So. I was just trying to help.

But couldn't they be facing that much time? I thought the maximums were only guidelines (I know next to nothing about this sort of thing). This is what Joe's Attorney said yesterday"

"Giuseppe Giudice, 43, could receive 37 to 46 months in prison, while his wife, 41, could receive 21 to 27 months. Feinstein said, however, that the sentencing judge has the discretion to depart from the guidelines and impose a sentence shorter or longer than those ranges."

- See more at: http://www.northjersey.com/news/real-housewives-husband-joe-giudice-faces-october-hearing-on-driver-s-license-charges-video-1.1093710#sthash.wVCiClCn.dpuf

• Love 2

Those were my predictions before the plea.

I have had some experience in this area.

I stand by them.

• Love 1

Those were my predictions before the plea.

I have had some experience in this area.

I stand by them.

Cool.

But couldn't they be facing that much time? I thought the maximums were only guidelines (I know next to nothing about this sort of thing). This is what Joe's Attorney said yesterday"

"Giuseppe Giudice, 43, could receive 37 to 46 months in prison, while his wife, 41, could receive 21 to 27 months. Feinstein said, however, that the sentencing judge has the discretion to depart from the guidelines and impose a sentence shorter or longer than those ranges."

- See more at: http://www.northjersey.com/news/real-housewives-husband-joe-giudice-faces-october-hearing-on-driver-s-license-charges-video-1.1093710#sthash.wVCiClCn.dpuf

She could.

Cool.

She could.

Sorry for the tantrum. I posted that prediction on another site and was met by a diatribe from someone claiming vast experience. Their prediction was that they would plead to twenty years!

I also realized once the federal indictments were returned that the constant continuances in the state case were a result of the knowledge of the federal case and hope of a sentence merge.

to jinjer, Joe was convicted of DWI (or DUI, however they term it in Jersey), so that speculation is inaccurate. He was always facing incarceration on the new state charges, because he had "time on the shelf" from the original DWI. Probation only means that the time you escaped in the prior instance is waiting for you if you violate the law during the probationary period.

Sorry to be so long-winded.

• Love 2

Thanks.  Well OT of sentencing kind of, they have the Lincoln Park property up for sale too, http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2014/09/real_housewives_stars_joe_teresa_giudice_list_former_lincoln_park_home_now_rental.html#incart_river 

so with the shore house, the onyx chateau Juicy and this house up, do they still have those apartments in Paterson or were those repossessed?  And does this help them at sentencing at all or is it too little too late.

Thanks.  Well OT of sentencing kind of, they have the Lincoln Park property up for sale too, http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2014/09/real_housewives_stars_joe_teresa_giudice_list_former_lincoln_park_home_now_rental.html#incart_river 

so with the shore house, the onyx chateau Juicy and this house up, do they still have those apartments in Paterson or were those repossessed?  And does this help them at sentencing at all or is it too little too late.

When the filed BK they listed the following mortgages for Lincoln Park:  $122,124.82 a second mortgage of $24,961.92, a third mortgage of $167,074.79 and a fourth mortgage with no amount.  Isn't the list price under $200,000.00?

I don't know why the Giudices waited so long to list the properties they were freed up back in April.  If I had to wager a guess the time to appeal the ruling regarding the very favorable appraisal of the mansion had passed.  I find it odd it appraised for well under $2 million dollars within the last year and they have it on the market for $4 million.  Even stranger whenever they filmed Sunday's segment they seemed to have everything pretty well mapped out.  More startling was the idea that they planned on buying a house like we saw and pocketing a little of the profit off the mansion.  What about fines, forfeiture and creditors? 

I wonder if Tre will have her hairdresser and make up artist come to the house to get her ready for the sentencing hearing?

It irks me that they live in a much bigger (and much tackier, but I digress) house than I, drive better cars than I and have make up artists come to the house which I have never done in my life.

OTOH, I'm not looking at jail time.

• Love 2

http://famm.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/FAQ-Halfway-House-4.24.pdf

Right around Question 20 they start discussing home confinement.  There are maximums and minimums but what piqued my interest is that someone on home confinement must pay 25% of their gross wages and a have health insurance (one thing that always bugged me about the Giudices is they never listed any health insurance in their monthly expenses.).  It would seem it would not behoove Teresa to get home confinement.  She would paying a mortgage or rent and a fairly large chunk of change to BOP.  

Federal crimes are expensive.

Not sure if I am slow to this game but it occurred to me in reading some of the blogs about these two that they intended to declare bankruptcy from the get-go.  They took out the mortgages, committed multiple frauds and lived high off the profits, all the while thinking "whoop!  whoop! fairly soon this will be all the schmoes problem!"  Am I slow on the uptake?  

• Love 4

That's what I took away from it. I don't know much about rich people problems, lol. That's the way I read it, though.

That's what I took away from it. I don't know much about rich people problems, lol. That's the way I read it, though.

• Love 1

I want Teresa to do time in the state slammer and serve as a cautionary tale for those who think they can live large on pilfered funds. Let the full force of the law be brought down upon her! 

All these predictions of probation or house arrest are leaving me feeling disheartened.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 6

The thing is that the Juicys just seem to have absolutely no remorse for what they've done, and the fact that they continue to live high on the hog tells me they have zero shame. It's like a giant "fuck you" to the people they screwed over, including the rest of the tax paying public. It's like they don't care what they've done, they're going to keep up this sham of a lifestyle. This is why I hope they both have to serve years of time. Sad thing is, I don't think that serving time will even bring about any remorse.

• Love 6

All these predictions of probation or house arrest are leaving me feeling disheartened.

I agree with SFoster - predictions of house arrest or probation for Teresa aren't based on anything. She pleaded guilty to serious crimes, the same as Joe, and if Joe's prison sentence is a near certainty, than why isn't it the same for Teresa?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to post a link. But if anyone's interested, there's a short article on north jersey.com about a Westwood, NJ couple who committed fraud in a case very similar to Teresa and Joe. They both got sentenced to prison. Plus, they apparently have young children, so their sentences were staggered. The article doesn't give many details about the case, but it appears the span of the Giudice's fraud was longer than this couple, plus the amount stolen was greater, etc... So I just can't see why the punishment would be different. Except different judge, so....nothing's a certainty. But it's enough to gauge a bet on!

(P.S. What does the winner of the pool guess get? A bottle of Fabellini?!)

• Love 1

She'd be going to the federal prison, in any case.

Neither probation nor house arrest is a cakewalk, but they are unlikely.

I keep thinking if they stagger their sentences and she doesn't have to report for four years there will be a lot of time for her to petition the Court for reconsideration. 

At this point I think for purposes of the show Bravo needs to evaluate her importance and what direction the show will go with a convicted felon raising children and her husband being in prison.  A pretty big departure from the original formula of the RH's shows.

At this point I think for purposes of the show Bravo needs to evaluate her importance and what direction the show will go with a .

Sounds like a spinoff to me! If Bravo doesn't go for it since there seems to be some tension between Teresa and the network now, I'm sure VH1 would be all over it.

At this point I think for purposes of the show Bravo needs to evaluate her importance and what direction the show will go with a convicted felon raising children and her husband being in prison.  A pretty big departure from the original formula of the RH's shows.

I think Bravo would LOVE this idea for a show. Milk the drama of a woman raising her childern alone while daddy is in the slammer. I think Bravo still thinks Teresa is a "star" who could draw in viewers, probably blaming the current lagging ratings on the new cast and the fact that Tre can't really do/say anything this season - though I don't know why they thought she would bring the drama and talk about the case in detail since she has attorneys representing her telling her to shut up. Andy would pull Mel and Joe off the HW show and have them be a part of Tre's show. The HW franchises are getting stale, esp this one, and Andy would think this is the perfect Sunday Night replacement. He's always liked the Gorgas and this would be a way to showcase them too. Bravo has no morality and would have no problem glorifying a felon if they think it would bring the ratings.

• Love 3

Sounds like a spinoff to me! If Bravo doesn't go for it since there seems to be some tension between Teresa and the network now, I'm sure VH1 would be all over it.

I've always read that people on reality shows can't appear on another reality show for a year (or more) after their exit - something like a non-compete clause. I'm pretty sure this is true for all the Housewives.

• Love 1

I think Bravo would LOVE this idea for a show. Milk the drama of a woman raising her childern alone while daddy is in the slammer. I think Bravo still thinks Teresa is a "star" who could draw in viewers, probably blaming the current lagging ratings on the new cast and the fact that Tre can't really do/say anything this season.

This would never work. Teresa DOES NOT TALK about anything negative in her life. She never has, and she never will. She's always "worked" on RHONJ because she has other people to clash with and bounce off of, but alone, she's too close-mouthed and too dim to carry a show.

Bravo made a big misstep with the new cast and the pity-party direction of the show this year, but I don't think they're ignoring the low ratings and bad feedback.

• Love 1

You know, now that it is getting closer I remember last week end, I spent the night with my parents 2 hours away.  My teen daughter kept calling me wanting to know when I was coming home that Sunday.  Monday was spirit day at school and she wanted me, not her dad, to take her to Party City.  "He doesn't know what I'm looking for."  Geez, not to mention girl private stuff run to CVS. 

I couldn't imagine more than a month being away.  Sure I bitch and moan, I have a 15 year old, but wow.  Then my husband reminds me of the IRS installment payment we got coming up and I don't feel bad for these parents anymore.  It's a bitch paying people  you owe.  Some people abide by the laws and don't lie, cheat and make up documents.  Trying to parachute out with a false BK filing was their downfall.  Normal people don't do that!  Right?

I'd be happy if she gets 6 months, moves, repay their debtors and learn a lesson.  I saw on Radar that article about her $2400 bag she carried to look at the smaller house with Gia.  When I see a garage sale, I'll be happy. 

• Love 1

This would never work. Teresa DOES NOT TALK about anything negative in her life. She never has, and she never will. She's always "worked" on RHONJ because she has other people to clash with and bounce off of, but alone, she's too close-mouthed and too dim to carry a show.

If it meant money to contriube to the black hole of debt they have I think she'd do it and use it as a platform for sympathy and to play the victim of all the things done to her since she won't ever accept any blame. She'd have Mel and Joe to bounce off of but I don't think she'd clash with them except for the usual sibling stuff - not what we saw the last 3 seasons. Someone here mentioned awhile back that they thought the Tre vs Mel thing was mostly exaggerated acting and I tend to agree. I think there is some animosty between the two  but not to the level that was portrayed on the show. IMO, much was scripted. If Tre did get a show I'm sure Andy would have Caroline make a guest appearance to play the wise old sage and give Tre advice on how to toughen up and survive while Juicy is away,lol.

• Love 2

Bravo made a big misstep with the new cast and the pity-party direction of the show this year, but I don't think they're ignoring the low ratings and bad feedback.

I agree she is incapable of being portrayed in a bad light.  It goes back to Season 1 when she pretended to move into the mansion that was still very much under construction and old Danielle talking about her house in Paterson with linoleum floors. 

I mean they had to bring Jacqueline back on to say these people are now convicted felons.  The entire cast so afraid to state the obvious.  These shows are suppose to be about human emotion and reaction to good times and bad.  Just once it would be nice to hear Teresa say, "if we are incarcerated (or go away) at the same time, we will have our children stay at _____________."  Instead we get some happy horseshit Teresa, Joe and the kids are looking to downsize by 1,000 or so square feet and pay cash for the house and pocket the remaining money after the sale of the mansion because Teresa is such an astute businesswoman. 

I've always read that people on reality shows can't appear on another reality show for a year (or more) after their exit - something like a non-compete clause. I'm pretty sure this is true for all the Housewives.

That one year clause may be a non-issue if she goes away for awhile.

• Love 3

I want Teresa to do time in the state slammer and serve as a cautionary tale for those who think they can live large on pilfered funds. Let the full force of the law be brought down upon her! 

Same here.

• Love 1

Sorry for the tantrum. I posted that prediction on another site and was met by a diatribe from someone claiming vast experience. Their prediction was that they would plead to twenty years!

I also realized once the federal indictments were returned that the constant continuances in the state case were a result of the knowledge of the federal case and hope of a sentence merge.

to jinjer, Joe was convicted of DWI (or DUI, however they term it in Jersey), so that speculation is inaccurate. He was always facing incarceration on the new state charges, because he had "time on the shelf" from the original DWI. Probation only means that the time you escaped in the prior instance is waiting for you if you violate the law during the probationary period.

Sorry to be so long-winded.

No need to apologize.  When you know your business, you know your business.  I hate when people are long winded and they are not saying anything.

Could it be that crime does pay?  If Joe serves five years in prison and Theresa serves 2 years in prison, that does not seem like a big penalty for stealing millions of dollars and living the life of luxury on other people's dimes.  Going to jail would be a big deal to me, but this seems like a small price to pay for the Guidices to live in an ginormous house, drive fancy cars, wear fancy clothes and have their own TV show.  They are probably planning their next heist as we type.

• Love 2

If it meant money to contriube to the black hole of debt they have I think she'd do it and use it as a platform for sympathy and to play the victim of all the things done to her since she won't ever accept any blame..

I have to disagree with you again. Teresa's vanity and ego are too huge to have a show centered around her struggles and misfortunes. Plus, I only think she was able to play the victim card this one time around because they started filming before they plead guilty, and even after the plea, the cast and storyline were set. I don't think they could get away with it now that they're convicts and after the judge reads them the riot act.

But I hope this is all moot after Oct. 2. Teresa in Camp Fed is certainly one way to ensure no spin-off.

Plus, I only think she was able to play the victim card this one time around because they started filming before they plead guilty, and even after the plea, the cast and storyline were set.

Teresa has more than one victim card in her deck and will continue to play it for the rest of her life. She'll have to allocute before the judge but after that she'll publicly deny, deny, deny even if she's doing it from a jail cell. She will NEVER admit to the public what she did. She'll continue with the "It was a setup, I didn't know/understand what I was signing, it's the jealous haters, it's because we're famous" line of excuses. She'll claim she took a plea "for the sake of her children" so they could get this behind them or that the govt bullied them to the point they had no choice since they could no longer afford legal council.

I don't think they could get away with it now that they're convicts and after the judge reads them the riot act.

This is the same dumb bitch who thought she could get away with stealing millions. She'll give it a shot.

But I hope this is all moot after Oct. 2. Teresa in Camp Fed is certainly one way to ensure no spin-off.

Agreed.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 2

I'm wondering what Teresa's going to look like when she gets out of the federal pen.  Maybe she'll have a tattooed teardrop, pin thin eyebrows, and lips stained with melted down jolly ranchers.  I know this: her hair is gonna look rough! I know it must take a lot of professional help to get all that hair under control.  She's gonna have to trade in her Louboutin's for some off-brand Ked style shoes. Ain't gonna be pretty!

• Love 1

I'm wondering what Teresa's going to look like when she gets out of the federal pen.  Maybe she'll have a tattooed teardrop, pin thin eyebrows, and lips stained with melted down jolly ranchers.  I know this: her hair is gonna look rough!

Heh. We may actually find out what her real hairline looks like.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 2

This infuriates me.  And I wish or hope that there is something already in the contract that keeps him from getting this and either is forced to show up or makes it a ride or die situation and Theresa doesn't show as well.  And she has to forfeit a decent little payout.  These two knuckle dragging scum got paid to be on television with a narrative they pretty much controlled throughout all the while being criminals.  Disgusting social leeches who are some of the few people I could say let Adrian Peterson be the one to hand out their punishment.  Okay slight hyperbole, but I see two people who even though clearly know what they did was wrong are also truly and clearly insulted that they just did not get their way on the matter.  Forget the for-the-camera magical thinking attempts to say something enough times to make it true.  These two simply think they should have what they want no matter what. 

Assuming this is true of course.  But I can so see both of these two thinking the show owes them.  Please please please both be stupid and arrogant and entitled enough to make BRAVO had you a severance of all filming and subsequent payments a week before sentencing.  Please please please.

• Love 3

Considering how she has aged since it was clear what the public knows and what the show let her pretend, she has gotten to look pretty haggard under that mask of makeup she sports.  I've noticed that cash poor as she is there are little filler tweaks I suspect she got for court appearances and in time for show filming.  It's minor and not lasting that long as her mouth corners have different resting angles even between talking heads that look like they took a day or two apart.  So I'm thinking if she has several months of not getting her "rest" she could come out looking quite older.  For that I'm hoping her release time is in board daylight.  I'm also hoping lice and a shaved head with the hair not growing back.  Because I think in this day and age, bald and wrinkled for this woman, for all to see, is probably the only real punishment that would be telling for her 13 million plus robbery.

• Love 4
Because I think in this day and age, bald and wrinkled for this woman, for all to see, is probably the only real punishment that would be telling for her 13 million plus robbery.

heebiejeebie, I think you could be on to something.  Judge could sentence her to some time, with the other years to be spent living in some ramshackle hovel, no hair products, Wet 'N Wild makeup, and clothes ordered from those Sunday newspaper inserts (think polyester elastic-waisted pants with matching and coordinating mock turtleneck).

Edited by zenme
  • Love 3

This infuriates me.  And I wish or hope that there is something already in the contract that keeps him from getting this and either is forced to show up or makes it a ride or die situation and Theresa doesn't show as well.  And she has to forfeit a decent little payout.  These two knuckle dragging scum got paid to be on television with a narrative they pretty much controlled throughout all the while being criminals.  Disgusting social leeches who are some of the few people I could say let Adrian Peterson be the one to hand out their punishment.  Okay slight hyperbole, but I see two people who even though clearly know what they did was wrong are also truly and clearly insulted that they just did not get their way on the matter.  Forget the for-the-camera magical thinking attempts to say something enough times to make it true.  These two simply think they should have what they want no matter what. 

Assuming this is true of course.  But I can so see both of these two thinking the show owes them.  Please please please both be stupid and arrogant and entitled enough to make BRAVO had you a severance of all filming and subsequent payments a week before sentencing.  Please please please.

Regardless of Teresa's sentence- I am thinking the last place Joe wants to be before going to prison is on the set of the show that was partly responsible for exposing their lifestyle of fraud and duplicity. Joe has nothing to lose asking to be paid for his "insight".

• Love 1

Teresa has more than one victim card in her deck and will continue to play it for the rest of her life. She'll have to allocute before the judge but after that she'll publicly deny, deny, deny even if she's doing it from a jail cell. She will NEVER admit to the public what she did. She'll continue with the "It was a setup, I didn't know/understand what I was signing, it's the jealous haters, it's because we're famous" line of excuses. She'll claim she took a plea "for the sake of her children" so they could get this behind them or that the govt bullied them to the point they had no choice since they could no longer afford legal council.

Ok, on this I agree with you. 100%. But while there might be a sprinkling of fans left who will buy this load of crap (deny, deny, deny), I think the majority of viewers are too smart. As is often said, people are forgiving, but if Teresa continues this philosophy of denial and victimhood, it'll work against her. She won't have the fanbase left to support her, and she's now a risk for companies to hire her (including Bravo). I think that's a lot of strikes against hiring her, and I can't think of anything favorable. She used to be a star on Real Housewives? That's not much.

• Love 4

I completely agree with this.  But sadly there is always VH1 and that couples therapy show.  And if that doesn't workout and even VH1 has ethics, there is WE, the noble and classy network that gives you Marriage Bootcamp, that David Tutera show which seems to cast washed up reality show cast members five minutes after the local jail lets them go for their dui or breaking the restraining order cool down.  Not to mention that trash that is the upcoming Kendra Wilkinson contrived crap.  The slide is a downward one and steep and spiraling.  But even looking at what TLC and Lifetime will air in the reality show field, I fear even if BRAVO has the sense to let criminal Theresa go, someone will see short term payouts in her and she'll grab on to anything that lets her fall into a loving daze at the reflection of herself in a camera's lens.  And writes her out a check.

• Love 3

I have to disagree a bit.  Clearly it is not the last place Joe wants to go.  Jail being one.  But I'm also guessing pretty much any place that does not or will not pay him 30 grand to show up and do his best impression of a ten day old dog's stool is on the list as well.  He has never been held to account by BRAVO in the past, why shouldhe worry now?  Especially when he clearly thinks they need him more than he needs them.  Except of course for the fact that the "they" have thirty thousand dollars more than he does.  Also as cunning as he is criminally in some ways, overall this is man who simply does not think.  He does what he wants.  So I'm not sure the cash demands are anything but that.  A means for a criminal to con and benefit even more from his piggish greedy criminal ways. I suspect he would try to sell footage of Theresa getting the electric chair if he could.  Quite simply what does he have to fear from BRAVO and a reunion?  He can get up and stump his flesh bag of gristle grime and guts off in a pique?  He'll sit with his piggy slit eyes gleaming in the folds his barely held in check jowls and smirk as if the question is beneath him as he did when he was pushed on the matter of that phone call in vineyard?  The crook sees his wife get paid for another season as usual.  Maybe even with a pay hike because of the crime drama.  And we all see what we have gotten so far this season.

Why should Joe Giudice fear the hand that might pay him and hasn't done anything to truly address the Giudice situation vis-a-vis the Giudices themselves while writing Theresa her checks for presumably still being on the show to do just that?  All the while willingly letting Theresa act, after pleading guilty, that she has no idea what or why or how any of this is happening to them.  And paying her.  Paying her. 

• Love 5