Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Teresa Giudice is a true Jersey Girl born and raised. The daughter of Italian immigrants, she grew up in Paterson, New Jersey, where she met Joe, her loving husband of 13 years. Teresa devotes herself to her four beautiful daughters -- Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana.

A graduate of Berkeley College with a degree in Fashion Marketing and Management, Teresa is an inspirational working mom. She launched her own professional hair care line, Milania, and a line of bottled bellinis, Fabellini. She will soon introduce a line of ready-to-use gourmet foods straight from Italy, Skinny Italian-Fabulicious Foods, as well as Fabulicious Desserts. Teresa has also taken the publishing world by storm with her three New York Times bestselling cookbooks Skinny Italian, Fabulicious!, and Fabulicious! Fast & Fit. Her fourth book, Fabulicious! On the Grill will be released in May.

(edited)

Huh? What kind of bio is this?! They left out the part about lying on all the loan applications and also in their bankruptcy filing.

And that her "Joe, her loving husband of 13 years" occasionally refers to her as "my bitch of a wife" and "she's such a c***."

Such a scamp, that Joe.  

I've decided whoever writes these bios for Bravo has never seen any episode of any franchise.  I don't see any way they could actually watch these shows and write this type of effusive flowery crap.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 8

FOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS??!!?? I think they all -- and especially the oldest one -- look like they've just finished up a commercial for Geico as the cave men

I've seen those kids in person and Milania looks like Pussy Bompinsero from the Sopranos

• Love 13
(edited)

FOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS??!!?? I think they all -- and especially the oldest one -- look like they've just finished up a commercial for Geico as the cave men!

Someone said it.  I'm sorry, I'm giggling.  But it's not Sunday anymore.  I'm really nice on Sundays.  I'm a Gabriella and Audriana fan.  That's about it.  They really need to bring the cave men back and get rid of that lizzard.  

Tre, we are watching our pennies as the IRS August taxes owed payment (installment) is coming up.  How about you guys?  Orange will look really good on you.  

Patssy....I'm knocking on wood right now because that is freaking funny.  

How many more weeks does Juicy Joe have?  If Tre gets off free I will ...  I will...  send her copies of our IRS payment checks.  

I like the new blood.  Anybody other than Rich (The Incredible {fish loving} Mr. Limpet) is a good thing.  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Teresa put the spin on that bio.  We know she didn't write it because despite being a NYTimes bestselling author, girlfriend is not smart.  This bio rings of all the lollipop, unicorns and rainbow nonsense that she spews on the show.  Please let her chickens come home to roost!  I can't stand the fact that these assholes might get away with their crimes.  Ugh.

• Love 7

This bio rings of all the lollipop, unicorns and rainbow nonsense that she spews on the show.  

I think the worst thing about unicorns is that they never seem to pay their taxes.......

• Love 3
(edited)

I think the worst thing about unicorns is that they never seem to pay their taxes.......

Attababy!   The failure to pay the IRS just drives me bonkers.  Pisses me off. 

Tre and her two buck chuck.  I hope she has a 24 hour cancelling allowance.  

Edited by Lablover27
(edited)

Teresa maybe delusional but at least she's consistent! But on the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if she Instagrammed a picture of a rented pony with a horn taped to its head as the "Fabulicious" Unicorn she just bought for the girls.

I personally think she has a date with a women's Federal minimum-security prison. No clue how long has to report after sentencing. Maybe she can make the Fabellini party! My original estimate after the indictment was at least 12 months (don't think the Feds would go to all this effort for house arrest). I've been very wrong before though so I guess we shall soon see.

Oh god forgot to add. I hate that fucking GEICO lizard with every breath I take. May sound extreme for basically a cartoon on a commercial but can't help the way I feel (that goes for "Flo" too). Thank you baby Jesus for the DVR.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 1
(edited)

RealityTea is picking up the story as well.

I can't help but wonder if all of the stress of Teresa and Joe's legal difficulties didn't put additional stress on the man.

And because I'm a cold-hearted snake, I can't help but wonder if this will change Joe's scheduled sentencing.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/06/18/report-joe-giudices-dad-died-of-an-apparent-heart-attack/

Edited by Persnickety1
(edited)

TMZ is reporting that Joe's father just died... 

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/18/joe-guidices-dad-dropped-dead-in-backyard-heart-attack-real-housewives/

I was surprised to read he was only 63. 

I was surprised too.  63.  How old is Juicy?  Was his dad 15 when Joe was born?  Anyone know?  Not that it matters, just wondering.  Very sad when anyone passes.  He must have been - um - a bit stressed with the upcoming sentencing.  Very sad.

Persnickety, I noticed others are commenting on a sentencing continuance too.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

Not to be a jackass but sentencing is still 20 days off.  I would think the funeral would have been concluded before sentencing.  At least a funeral stateside. I may be wrong but I believe the senior Mr. Giudice put up the bond on both Teresa and Joe.  Don't know what effect that will have on their current bond status.

Sad to lose a parent I just hope this last year the family spent a lot of time together.  RIP Mr. Giudice.

Why would the sentencing hearing need to be delayed? I don't think it's scheduled until July 8.

Also, does anyone know, if Joe and/or Teresa are sentenced to prison, are they sent right away? Or do they have yet more time to get their affairs in order, so to speak? Thanks if you know.

RIP Mr. Guidice

What a terribly thing to happen, he wasn't old at all, just 63. I wonder if he had heart problems or if it was something related to the heat.

I will never ever condone Joe and Teresa's crimes and total disregard for the law but I do feel bad for Joe's mom , she has been with him probably for most of her life, they immigrated together and probably did everything together, that would be a hard one to recover from. As far as sentencing arraignments I don't think the date will change, it is three weeks away so that is plenty of time for it, but I do wonder if this will have an effect on the severity of the sentence.

• Love 2

I hope Bravo has shows some footage of Mr. Giudice this year.  Last time we saw he and Mrs. Giudice they were flipping off reporters and mooning them.  I think the guy deserves better than that as a last image.

As far as sentencing I can't image how the death of a parent would impact sentencing.  Of course then again I don't believe a defendant sentence should be influenced by the whether or not they have children. 

• Love 1

Wow that is sad about Juicy's dad.  63 is too young.  :(  

I was surprised too.  63.  How old is Juicy?  Was his dad 15 when Joe was born?  Anyone know?  Not that it matters, just wondering.  Very sad when anyone passes.  He must have been - um - a bit stressed with the upcoming sentencing.  Very sad.

Persnickety, I noticed others are commenting on a sentencing continuance too.

I think Juicy is 42 or 43, so yeah his parents must have been very young when they had him.  Not unusual for big Italian Roman Catholic families---at least the ones I grew up with. 

• Love 2

So sad.  We're not used to people dying so young.  I feel for the Guidices and the girls.  In the past year, I've seen a boss pass away at 42 from a sudden heart attack, a coworker's husband at 39 from a brain aneurysm, and a friend's husband pass at 43 after being diagnosed with colon cancer. 

(edited)

Well, dammit, so much for own personal drinking bet with myself on who received more years that day, Apollo Nida or Juicy Joe.

Drats.  

I'll still be all eyes and ears on July 8th though when Apollo gets his just desserts.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

Well I guess Teresa will be making that Fabellini party after all!

That's awful about her FIL. I thought it was her father at first cause he's apparently in poor health - 63 is pretty young. He was at the monstrosity too at the time - I hope those poor girls weren't around. They have enough problems not of their own making. Hopefully Teresa will give it a rest with the Instagram photos for awhile. Not willing to bet on it though. If she posts one with them all dressed up for the funeral I will begin to wonder if she has an actual soul (shouldn't cast stones as mine is obviously in jeopardy - curse you Tori and Dean).

Don't watch RHA, but did read the indictment on the case so looking forward to seeing at least one con artist getting sentenced on the 8th. I again have to question why these people join these shows while they're doing this kind of bullshit.

• Love 2

Despite all the illegal crap Joe and Teresa have done, I do have sympathy for him on the loss of his father. It's very sad, such a horrible shock, and way too young. I hope the girls weren't  there when it happened. This is the last thing they need right now. Also, it's very sad for Joe's mom.

I can't believe the feds put off sentencing all the way to September. They're claiming the delay has nothing to do with the death of Joe's father. Still, to work out a plea deal in March, have sentencing put off until July, and then pushed back until September is quite a break for Joe and Teresa.

What's the filming schedule for the show? When will they be filming the next season?

• Love 1

Despite all the illegal crap Joe and Teresa have done, I do have sympathy for him on the loss of his father. It's very sad, such a horrible shock, and way too young. I hope the girls weren't  there when it happened. This is the last thing they need right now. Also, it's very sad for Joe's mom.

I can't believe the feds put off sentencing all the way to September. They're claiming the delay has nothing to do with the death of Joe's father. Still, to work out a plea deal in March, have sentencing put off until July, and then pushed back until September is quite a break for Joe and Teresa.

What's the filming schedule for the show? When will they be filming the next season?

I doubt they will start filming until after Teresa is sentenced.  They delayed the start of the season to get around Teresa's sentencing date.  By the time Teresa is sentenced they will only be on the 12th episode.  I do not think felons should be rewarded with six figure Bravo contracts.  One thing that keeps most people from committing crimes is the loss of their freedom and job.  Teresa's storyline has expired.

• Love 4

What is it with the court system in NJ? Theses two catch all the breaks. It's like you do the crime, but don't do the time....cuz the courts just delay it until it seemingly evaporates. Still waiting for Joe's DUI trial - the one that started in 2010!

Who are they paying off? Who owes them a favor?

• Love 1

LotusFlower - well at least it ain't Rhode Island. I did read all the documents - the NJ Fed's seem to hate them like poison (I still speculate it's cause they had to watch all the episodes of RHNJ). I agree the ongoing DMV case is puzzling as it's gone on so long (not a lawyer so don't really know). I just don't think the Giudice's have the money or influence to pull something like that off (could be wrong).

Have to add my sympathy for the loss of Juicy's father.

• Love 1

LotusFlower - well at least it ain't Rhode Island. I did read all the documents - the NJ Fed's seem to hate them like poison (I still speculate it's cause they had to watch all the episodes of RHNJ). I agree the ongoing DMV case is puzzling as it's gone on so long (not a lawyer so don't really know). I just don't think the Giudice's have the money or influence to pull something like that off (could be wrong).

Have to add my sympathy for the loss of Juicy's father.

At times I wonder if Joe hired his attorney for the purpose of getting continuance after continuance.  Joe is due back in state court to possibly set a trial date.  I would say it is about time that case went to trial.

LotusFlower - well at least it ain't Rhode Island. I did read all the documents - the NJ Fed's seem to hate them like poison (I still speculate it's cause they had to watch all the episodes of RHNJ). I agree the ongoing DMV case is puzzling as it's gone on so long (not a lawyer so don't really know). I just don't think the Giudice's have the money or influence to pull something like that off.

I think they might. Or know people who do. I agree that the Feds went hard after the Giudices, but they're only one part of the system. I'm guessing they're angry about the delays, too. It's just weird - the state case has had so many delays due to mysterious reasons. Now the federal case is delayed as well due to an undisclosed "administrative" issue. Things that make you go hmmm.....

• Love 1

I feel bad about Frank Guidice.

As far as the sentencing delay - I don't get it either.  The feds have had plenty of time to prepare for this.    Yes, it gives the Guidices more "free" time, but it's a sword hanging over their heads.  The kids are who I feel bad for.  What Teresa and Joe did is on them alone, they plead guilty,  and they deserve whatever punishment is deemed fitting.

I know the wheels of justice tend to grind slowly, but this is ridiculous, especially when coupled with the continual delays regarding Joe's other charges. My thoughts all along have been that Joe will most likely serve time.  Teresa may or may not.  If she does, I think it will be consecutive sentences (like the Jesse Jackson Jrs) so that one parent will remain with the children.   But at this rate, I am starting to wonder if they will ever be sentenced.

• Love 1

I know this makes me a terrible person, I do feel for Joe Giudice because I lost my own father 5 years ago in very similar circumstances, and it was the worst period in my life, but damn it!  Are these two ever going to get any kind of punishment??  How many breaks are they going to get?? This is just unbelievable, Since when do we start giving criminals time to grieve before they are sentenced?  Or take four freaking years to put them on trial in the first place?  I am starting to believe that neither one of them will ever be held accountable for anything and it's seriously pissing me off.  Seriously.

• Love 6

Apollo Nida is on a whole different level to me than Teresa and possibly even Joe: he was involved in federal racketeering and interstate car theft, received a very stiff sentence, and had the opportunity that virtually no one gets to go clean after serving a portion of his sentence; his wife could support him, especially with the RHOATL money.  Apollo had a wonderful chance to contribute as a personal trainer/exercise video personality.  Instead, within probably months of his release, with a newborn and later, a pregnant wife and toddler, he possibly cooked up and certainly directed a scheme where he stole from retirees and pensioners, grabbing government checks and having a lackey 'right-hand bitch' do some of the gruntiest grunt work.  To me, the comparable Giudice crime is one they're not even on the hook for: not maintaining the low-income housing they rented out, where someone was injured and I believe paralyzed on the property.  They - particularly Joe if Teresa wasn't a co-owner - should rot in hell for that.  But otherwise Nida is a whole level or two up for me, and seemed proud and defiant at the Atlanta reunion.   The Giudices at least seem to have some sense of shame.  Not slow-clapping for them but I think there are differences. 

I know this makes me a terrible person, I do feel for Joe Giudice because I lost my own father 5 years ago in very similar circumstances, and it was the worst period in my life, but damn it!  Are these two ever going to get any kind of punishment??  How many breaks are they going to get?? This is just unbelievable, Since when do we start giving criminals time to grieve before they are sentenced?  Or take four freaking years to put them on trial in the first place?  I am starting to believe that neither one of them will ever be held accountable for anything and it's seriously pissing me off.  Seriously.

You are not a terrible person,  Justice Blackstone once said, "justice delayed is justice denied."    I don't believe this last continuance had anything to do with the passing of Frank Giudice. 

If Joe is sentenced to time in the federal case and still has a state case pending they have to make arrangements to get him to his state trial. They could delay the sentencing but in the federal case the guarantor of the bond is now deceased. The defense does not want a conviction in the state case before the federal sentencing because it factors into prior convictions and could enhance his federal time. 

As much as Joe and Teresa carp about their attorneys fees the attorneys have managed to keep them free and earning money.  I question why Joe Giudice would be building a chicken coop as it seems like an odd thing for a man going to prison to do.  Maybe at sentencing he was going to beg for additional non-custodial time to take care of the flock.  The attorneys need them free so they can earn and pay their fees.  Vicious cycle. 

I am beginning to think Teresa and her attorney may have been too cute for their own good-if Teresa has to do time or is on house arrest she will be out for filming the next season of RH.  She should have asked for sentencing to commence the day after filming was completed. 

I still think Bravo needs to turn their backs on the crooks.  As far as the kids-they have no one to blame but their parents for their pain.

• Love 7

^ I agree with that, it's repellant that the Giudices are on this show and I'm personally out; I stopped watching midway through last season since it just felt too dark for me.  I felt the same way about Atlanta when Apollo's crimes were first reported but watched the whole season, since for me Atlanta is the best franchise of this show.

• Love 1
(edited)

Additional non-custodial time to take care of the chickens is too funny. I was initially WTF about the chicken coop too wondering who was going to be around to tend that.

I also agree the scope of crimes Mr. Nida committed (apparently again) make Blinky Boobs and Chuckles the Drink Driving Clown (try not to overuse that gem from another poster but always makes me giggle) look like K Mart shoplifters. Though I disagree about the Giudice's having any sense of shame.

I can't see this getting continually postponed like the State case though. I think the Fed's want their pound of flesh sooner rather than later. I still don't believe Teresa is getting probation or "house arrest". Letting her pad around her tacky McMansion in a bathrobe and bedazzled slippers seems to make the whole effort pointless. But who knows?

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 3

Oh wow! I was just stopping by to check on our animal print Felon was doing and read about Juicy's Dad. I can't stand the featured duo but I do feel bad that his father passed away. I hope those girls were on a play date. 

Hey Tre..... Orange is the new black! The IRS does not fuck around. It's coming. We just have to be patient:) 

• Love 2

I agree with that, it's repellant that the Giudices are on this show and I'm personally out; I stopped watching midway through last season since it just felt too dark for me.

I did the same thing for the same reason - stopped watching halfway through because it was too dark. The Guidices bugged me, for sure, but so did the Gorgas, Wakiles, Manzos and Lauritas.   I realized there was no one I liked and the screaming and fighting was way over the top - add to that Richie and his disgusting comments, and drunk Rosie.

But Bravo in their infinite wisdom probably believe the Guidices are ratings gold.  They set the premiere for a few days after the original sentencing date.  Andy must be furious about the delay.

I did watch the preview for this season, thinking with the Wakiles, Manzos and Lauritas gone, and some new blood, I could put up with the rest.  But all I heard was more screeching, just wasn't Melissa and Teresa this time. 

Interesting that if Teresa has to go to jail and stop filming, Melissa will become the NJHW with the most longevity.  Nice for her, I guess.

• Love 1

As far as the sentencing delay - I don't get it either.  The feds have had plenty of time to prepare for this.    Yes, it gives the Guidices more "free" time, but it's a sword hanging over their heads.  

This is how I feel - "a sword hanging"... If it was me, this continuance after continuance would make me crazy. I would want to know my fate and get on with it.

I remember when Martha Stewart was sentenced, she chose to begin her sentence immediately (I think she'd been offered a couple of months to "get things in order"). I thought that was smart. That would weigh so heavily on me that I would be useless at anything! Also, I think dragging it out is awful for the girls. I assume they are hoping with all of the delays that something might change, but from what I've heard, they have a pretty strong case built against them.

Too bad about the elder Guidice's passing (somehow it reminded me of Don Corleone's death scene).  Does that mean that the $10K/month payments that he was giving to Juicy will stop?  How will they make up for the shortfall?  Yeah, I'm a heartless bitch, but I have grown more and more weary of entitled jerks who think rules and laws are really just suggestions.  Can you tell I'm the idiot that adheres to the rules?  Lablover, I feel your pain vis a vis the IRS payments, although I think you should just tell them that the dog ate your tax returns right before your computer crashed.

• Love 4
(edited)

Too bad about the elder Guidice's passing (somehow it reminded me of Don Corleone's death scene).  Does that mean that the $10K/month payments that he was giving to Juicy will stop?  How will they make up for the shortfall?  Yeah, I'm a heartless bitch, but I have grown more and more weary of entitled jerks who think rules and laws are really just suggestions.  Can you tell I'm the idiot that adheres to the rules?  Lablover, I feel your pain vis a vis the IRS payments, although I think you should just tell them that the dog ate your tax returns right before your computer crashed.

Hee Auntie Anxiety.  Ummmmm, I'm claiming the 'innocent soused spouse' defense!!!!!!   I'll pull a Teresa and let Mr. Lablover take it in the ....  I'm a heartless bitch too if it means I can keep my house ;)  Like he says, he needs his rest.  Ya all know I'm kidding, I love him, but he still better be paying his life insurance policy!!!!!!!   With that said, as a divorce attorney, he says he is the fool who does NOT lie on our tax returns and does make payment arrangements, unlike many clients.  Like Jim Carey says in Liar Liar "Stop breaking the law asshole!"

I'm sure they had the services this week end.  It must have been so sad for the girls.  They love their grandpa!!!  

Well crap, I didn't even make it to September.  {See my post above.}

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Awwww, Auntie Anxiety you win the PRIZE!  I also automatically went to the "Godfather" death scene when Marlon Brando died in the backyard garden upon hearing of Joe's dad's passing.  The thing that irks me the most about the Guidice's sentencing (whenever the heck THAT happens) is not the delayment (sp?) of the trial but the notion, even the idea that Tre's gonna get some type of house arrest or suspended sentence.  That would piss me off more than anything.  If that happens, I swear, I'm gonna become a white-collared career criminal ... (I kid, I kid).

(edited)

I haven't kept up with NJ since I don't intend to watch this season, and just heard about Frank Giudice yesterday. I was surprised he was only 63 to begin with, I don't know why, lol. Although I guess it makes sense...he probably married Joe's mom so they "could have sex"--or at least be open about it. Not unusual for certain Italian Catholic families.

I immediately felt sorry for the girls. AND, I also thought of the Don Corleone death scene....that's why I love the posters on these forums. ;-)

I wouldn't be surprised if stress was the entire cause. Not only has he been helping his ne'er-do well of a son all these years, but the show, the family feuding, the impending sentencing. Yeesh. 

Edited by diorella78