Type keyword(s) to search

S1.E13: Jean There Done That

• Start Topic

Jean and Danny embark on a trip to Iowa together with hopes of taking their relationship to the next level; Jackie, Freddie and Lane realize that they don't know much about Danny and fear that he could be a murderer.

14 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Probably the best script of the series, but too little too late. 

Yup. Too bad. If a show isn't a huge success it's cancelled, and I kinda wish they gave it a bit more time to find it's footing. I think they were finally getting a handle on the younger cast: the kids, girlfriend, roommate. Then again, what do I know😎

1 hour ago, nelroy78 said:

No Cecilia in the finale…that struck me as very odd…and I don’t think Jackie ever found another job…but other than that it ended at a good place. 

Oops. I guess both Cecelia and I didn't realize it was the finale. 

• LOL 3

I was watching and my 16 y/o son caught that they had returned to IA (where we live) and said, "That doesn't look like a house in Iowa.  Where does she live?"  I said it was supposedly Waterloo, and then he thought it made sense. 🤣

• Love 1