Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: Chattaboogie

Airing May 25, 2021. Not said if this is the season finale, but I'm guessing maybe, since it is so late in the season.

Jess and the Most Wanted team head to Tennessee to track down an undercover DEA agent who appears to have turned dirty amid a major drug ring operation. Also, Sarah wonders if it was a mistake to move in with Jess and Tali so soon.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Airing May 25, 2021. Not said if this is the season finale, but I'm guessing maybe, since it is so late in the season.

It’s officially season finale. All three shows next Tuesday (NCIS, FBI, Most Wanted) have season finales.

(edited)

Now that was a cliffhanger!  

I didn’t really care about the main crime story tonight — was eager to see what happened with the Sarah ex-husband situation — so much foreboding as she moved in!  That’s saying a lot for me because usually the personal stories irritate me to no end.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 1

The ending was ridiculous. How does Jess and Crosby give Hugh enough time to walk slowly to the house , break in, argue with Sarah and shots fired? He should have never gotten close to the house. If Sarah or Tali dies, it's on them.

No Barnes for the finale?!

The agents saw pictures of the crime scene, flew from NYC to Tennessee and the bodies were still there. That was a fast plane flight or slow moving Tennessee cops/coroner.

The Kleinman deliveryman just shoots at the side of a dumpster. He deserved to be shot for that stupid move.

Crazy Maggie sprayed bullets and somehow missed the lady. 

I didn't like Evan and was a little pissed he got some satisfaction getting money to his mother and her boyfriend.

At least the show was nice enough at the end to summarize the plot to the viewers.

• Love 4

That was one convoluted plot and a very predictable cliffhanger, I knew the ex husband would show back up and be a threat, and frankly I don’t care, I’m annoyed by the personal stories.

The case was almost too convoluted to follow - very hard to keep track of who was who, while I liked the plot there were just too many people to keep track of. I would have to rewatch it to fully understand it.

No Barnes was weird, and no mention of Clinton at all!! It’s beyond weird how Clinton has dropped off the map, and for that matter where are Clinton’s parents/LaCroix’s in laws, Nelson and Marilou, a lot has been going on at their house and they are nowhere to be found!! I know they said they were on vacation a couple of weeks ago, but they’ve been gone a long time.

I highly doubt Tali or Sarah was shot, I bet one of them shot the scumbag ex. Anyway I dislike the personal drama.

While I liked the show a lot this season and look forward to season 3, I get sick of the personal plots. 

I don’t think we need to worry about Clinton or Jess’s in-laws. CBS confirmed Arcand’s been working on several other projects, such as new tv show Kung Fu, and has also been absent due to lame COVID-19. So that’s probably why they introduced Sarah & Jess’s family. They haven’t said anything, but Clinton will likely be back next season. Especially to the fact Sheryl is about to become a mom & may need some time off.

I’ve missed Clinton, but also glad Ortiz has joined. Dude is nothing but bad ass IMO. I liked the finale. Question now is who was shot?! Hopefully not Tali or Sarah.

Really fun main plot.   I really enjoy stories with an interesting bad guy especially one where the bad guy is a girl.  Call it the  feminist in me.  The side plot with Sarah and her ex can go either way depending if the show wants to go with a sad angry Jess or not.  You know....NCIS GIbbs him the guy who can never have a happy home life but is really good at his job.  Or if they want to make him  a happy life happy wife  kinda guy.  

• Love 1

I had closed captioning on so, both female voices yelled - first “Jess!” then “Dad!”.  Three shots were fired in rapid succession. My guess is Jess was wounded, not wanting to enter the room shooting. He’ll be unconscious in the hospital, but they’ll find Tali’s prints as well as Sarah’s on the gun, and confusion will reign in the season opener. 

This episode had me trying to decide if it was more reminiscent of Criminal Minds or Bonny and Clyde. Are we entirely sure Moses wasn’t aware his agent maneuvered a way to profit from the situation? I guess he wasn’t because they made a big deal at the beginning about his arrival-even so, at one point, I was suspicious. 

What? No Sheryll and no Clinton in the season finale and we have to watch vanilla Sarah instead? Ugh 😣 

It is just a so-so season finale. The cliffhanger is too predictable. I couldn’t care less about who get shot and who will survive but I hope Sarah dies in the shooting. That wooden actress needs to go. The character doesn’t add any color to this show, she is too blah, zero chemistry with Jess. 

Evan Greeter the bad guy is believable. I recognise the actor from Chicago PD & A Million Little Things. But his gf, Maggie is so cringey, maybe she’s trying too hard to be Bonnie. Gurl, you’re making it worst! I have a bad feeling that Moses Reid isn’t that innocent.

I like this show. I hope the writing and the casting will improve in next season. No more BS re the disappearance of Clinton, Nelson and Marilou. Scheduling conflicts and COVID? Really? 🙄

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

No more BS re the disappearance of Clinton, Nelson and Marilou. Scheduling conflicts and COVID? Really?

I’m going to say yes on the Covid.  The actor playing Clinton is Canadian and the border between the US and Canada  has been closed for months.  Plus he and the couple playing Nelson and Marilou are First Nation and Covid has been very bad for the indigenous people of the North American continent. Maybe they don’t want to take any chances. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I'm not a big fan of the wild eyed crazy killer storyline with the gruesome murders. I tend to FF a lot. I did like the cliffhanger. I'm betting that Tali shot the ex husband. Missed Barnes. 

• Love 1
On 5/26/2021 at 10:22 PM, mythoughtis said:

I’m going to say yes on the Covid.  The actor playing Clinton is Canadian and the border between the US and Canada  has been closed for months.  Plus he and the couple playing Nelson and Marilou are First Nation and Covid has been very bad for the indigenous people of the North American continent. Maybe they don’t want to take any chances. 

Me too. A lot of actors were reticent about going back to work, especially those that are over 55 and have underlying conditions. Indigenous peoples have suffered greatly this past year...I can understand why they opted out for this season.

• Love 1