Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Sore Must Be the Storm

• Start Topic

I thought Dylan's parents were trying to adopt DJ, not Dylan himself. 

Also, everyone already knew Dylan wasn't DJ's father prior to him burning the journals, didn't they? So, there wouldn't be any reason for him to want them gone to keep that secret.

• Love 2
On 5/27/2021 at 9:03 PM, Emily Thrace said:

He wouldn't have been so angry about the results of the paternity test if he didn't care.

I could see him being furious that Erin lied to him about being the baby's father.

• Love 4

I just rewatched this morning. When Pat said Billy came home with blood all over him, it made no sense that he killed Erin because there was almost no blood on her.  She had lost a finger and there was a gash on her forehead.  So where did all the blood on Billy come from?  I lean more now toward John being both the father and the killer. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, MBayGal said:

When Pat said Billy came home with blood all over him, it made no sense that he killed Erin because there was almost no blood on her.  She had lost a finger and there was a gash on her forehead.

She wasn't killed where she was found and she was only wearing her underwear; her clothes are still missing and my guess is that they are bloody.  Head wounds can bleed a lot.

I don't think Billy killed her either - he may have cradled her body after her death and gotten blood on his clothes that way. 

On 5/28/2021 at 9:34 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I thought Dylan's parents were trying to adopt DJ, not Dylan himself. 

Yes, someone on the show - I want to say Dylan himself but I'm not sure - said that his parents want to adopt DJ, or continue taking care of him.  Lori had said that Kenny wanted her and John to take DJ, so it's not a secret that Dylan isn't DJ's father.   I'm hoping there's some kind of social services involved.  Dylan's parents at least seem to really love DJ.

• Love 2
(edited)

I LITERALLY cannot remember the last time I printed a photograph. I have incriminating (lol not crimes but you know what I mean) photographs from 2009- ON MY PHONE.

that clue and the engraved necklace beggar belief. I’d totally believe she had a note or card with the date that her lover might have colored or some keepsake but a necklace that she’d wear?

also, the photo was not a Polaroid. Polaroids are square and have a section where the developer lives; they don’t look like regular pictures (unless the technology has radically changed, which is possible).

Oh and:

totally agree that slapping is a TV trope. Someone who doesn’t slap is going to freaking MISS, like trying to hit a golf ball (try it if you don’t play. Just try it.) 

I agree that her anger was WILDLY out of line. Her son died in the line of duty- his OWN. And yes on backup but also what a crummy situation because they did not expect to FIND the girls and once they had, ticking clock. He’d have killed them or moved them. It was an awful situation.

Edited by lucindabelle
  • Love 1