Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Damage Control

• Start Topic

Angela's surgery does not go as planned, Andrei deals with Libby's family at work, Kalani's candor offends Assuelo.  Julia reveals a new side of her personality.   Ronald is jealous of Tiffany's fresh start, Michael and Natalie deal with the birthday fallout. 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, here it is:

Angela met with her doctor, they called Michael.   I find through these scenes.  I was glad they put her under so she could not talk. 

Jovi  and Yara:  Holy hell.  Did everyone know that Yara just had a baby?  That she is overprotective and misses her family? That she is obsessed over HER baby and and won't stop  yammering  about  her?  And that Jovi is leaving?  Yara won't leave the baby with anyone until she is six months old yet bitches about being tied down.

Tiff and Ronald are......wait for it.....fighting.  She has a new apartment.  Ronald is upset that  she canceled the airfare to use the $$ for a deposit then seemed indignant  that HE may have to fork over money for her to fly to see his kids.

Mike and Natalie.  Oy.  She came back demanding an apology and Mike said, maybe later.  Then she acted all cute and did a dance.  His mom offered to go out to the swamp and fish out a water moccasin for her to eat for Thanksgiving.   Mike is an only child and is very close  with his mom.  Shocker.

Libby and Andrei and company  are all horrible actors. Andrei, go get a job SOMEPLACE ELSE.  With normal people who are not weird, condescending,  drunk, and rude.  If I hear Father Libbey say once more:  From the ground up, show him the ropes,  gotta prove himself I may start day drinking. 

Aselou and Kalani:  they don't  share a bed.  Big deal.  Neither do my hubby and myself and my sister and I don't  sit around and discuss it like we are at a federal cabinet meeting, then cry.  I muted it when  they talked about their sex life.  I can't  unring a bell. Her plumping were on full display.  Oh then they went on to discuss sex toys.  I needed to mute again.  Then they fought again.

Now I must bathe to make myself clean.

You hit every note!!!.. (btw.. I thought it was weird that my brother's in-laws (when i was 24) had separate bedrooms.  Now my brother and his wife do too (plus alot of friends I know).  It can be snoring (in my brother's case) or whatever.  When i was with my ex (and we weren't married) after 8 years we were sleeping in separate bedrooms (the snore factor and the HEAT factor - he was a furnace for a medium size guy)..  Tiffany.. GET A GRIP.. RONALD IS A LOOOOOOOSSSSSERRR..

Edited by Boston
NM
  • Love 6

We sleep apart as my hubs is a six foot seven heat machine, and I am a toss and turner.  I toss twice and dear Hubby is like:  "You were tossing ALL NIGHT!"

Mike also threw in another "She has gotta work on that!" again.

Oh lord I forgot Brandon and Julia.  She went for a job to be a wedding planner, was told to be more familiar with the vendors, etc.  Brandon was the typical thief of joy.  She hates the farm life, shocker, and Brandon is happy to play video games.  Next week:  "Let's meet my friend Melanie from high school!"  Julia proceeds to lose her shit over the hours and hours of alleged sex they must have had because, well, he is a boy and she IS a girl!  "She was like a sister to me" but alas, Julia is distrustful.  Again.

• Love 4

I watched the 20 minute preview this evening.

Kalani, you could have told Kolini that you are not sharing a bed with your husband somewhere private, like your car. Not in the furniture shop. Where both of you are being rude and uncouth and ill mannered by helping yourself to the furniture set-ups. No, you have no business flopping on one of the beds. It does not belong to you. And it is a bit dumb to do little more than window shop for furniture.  You have not bought a house yet, you have no idea what size of house you will buy, and you have no idea what furniture will work with it. Once you have bought the house, you can get the room measurements and look. There are a number of people who do not share a bedroom for various reasonss - including snoring and just the comfort of your own space. Nothing to talk to your gossipy sister about.

How cute that Andrei was making his lunch! Get your own job and get out of the toxic family dynamic. You don't need to spend 24/7 with Family Libby. Become your own person and be much happier.

Jovi, Yara can feed her baby in public. She covered herself and it should be fine. She is a little obsessive about the baby, but that is normal.  She is a new mom and this is all new for her. For now. She is tired of being stuck at home but doesn't want to go anywhere. Talking with her about it and that it is okay to get away from the baby for a short period of time may not fix it right now and she will change. The controlling nature should have been present when you were dating her. Unless you didn't notice. Give your mom or a helpful friend a heads-up. Say that you are a bit worried and maybe you are overreacting (as a new dad) and if she can keep an eye on Yara to see if she shows symptoms of post-partum depression or any other issues when you are away. If Gwen has a good relationship with her, they will be able to talk.

• Love 9

Did anyone catch how Jovi said he wasn’t going to have a drink a time lunch because he was driving? This, to me, proved two things: 1) Jovi does drive and 2) he can get through a scene without a beer in his hand. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Did anyone catch how Jovi said he wasn’t going to have a drink a time lunch because he was driving? This, to me, proved two things: 1) Jovi does drive and 2) he can get through a scene without a beer in his hand. 

Jovi wants his breastfeeding wife to drink? Oy.

I admire how Yara is being a good mother, new motherhood is crazy and her first priority is the baby but Jovi wants to go on a honeymoon ASAP?

Yara should be happy about Jovi leaving for a month, she can get some peace and quiet and tend to the baby without being nagged about how she has to pay attention to him.  His "pay attention to me and our relationship" will be a constant, they have a brand new baby, that baby comes first, Yara will be raising two children.

Jovi suddenly owns a car?

Jovi forgot his doggie bag.

• Love 7

I think Kalani enjoys talking shit about Asuelu to her family. I think she enjoys the attention she gets as feel as well as the pity and sympathy. Not sharing a bedroom does not HAVE to mean there is no love or romance. Kalani is absolutely ridiculous; has she ever met another couple with young children? Of course you don’t have much time alone or to yourselves! Or course he doesn’t focus on little cute romantic gestures! Everyone is utterly exhausted and spent while raising toddlers. And omg, why are they CRYING?! How are they able to conjure tears at a furniture store on a showroom bed? 

Did Jovi time travel to 1935 to make an incredulous comment about breastfeeding in public while covered?? Oh no, that lady has a blanket covering her breasts while an infant drinks milk! Call the village elders! I get where Yara’s coming from with her anxiety over little details and being too worried to leave her baby. It might sound insane but my first didn’t have a night away from me until he was over 2. I fussed constantly over my kids when they were newborns too. It’s hard to relax and have fun when you’re pumping every few hours to keep your supply going. On another note, it’s an old myth that you cannot drink alcohol while breastfeeding. The alcohol content in breastmilk is the same as in your blood, which when fully intoxicated is less than what naturally occurs in apple juice and far too low to harm the baby. Unless you’re blackout drunk, you CAN drink and continue to breastfeed. 

• Love 14

Jovi, the honeymoon can come later. You have already had it. And you can take care of yourself until Yara and/or her doctor gives the okay for you to resume intimacy. I would be happy to have a month or so to myself to bond with the baby and do what I want. Have mother in law check in on me, stay for a day or so to help, etc.

• Love 9

One of the K&K team finally said something really smart - it's hard to be romantic with someone you are mothering.  So true in the Kalani/Assholey relationship and so true in real life!

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I watched the 20 minute preview this evening.

Kalani, you could have told Kolini that you are not sharing a bed with your husband somewhere private, like your car. Not in the furniture shop. Where both of you are being rude and uncouth and ill mannered by helping yourself to the furniture set-ups. No, you have no business flopping on one of the beds. It does not belong to you. And it is a bit dumb to do little more than window shop for furniture.  You have not bought a house yet, you have no idea what size of house you will buy, and you have no idea what furniture will work with it. Once you have bought the house, you can get the room measurements and look. There are a number of people who do not share a bedroom for various reasonss - including snoring and just the comfort of your own space. Nothing to talk to your gossipy sister about.

How cute that Andrei was making his lunch! Get your own job and get out of the toxic family dynamic. You don't need to spend 24/7 with Family Libby. Become your own person and be much happier.

Jovi, Yara can feed her baby in public. She covered herself and it should be fine. She is a little obsessive about the baby, but that is normal.  She is a new mom and this is all new for her. For now. She is tired of being stuck at home but doesn't want to go anywhere. Talking with her about it and that it is okay to get away from the baby for a short period of time may not fix it right now and she will change. The controlling nature should have been present when you were dating her. Unless you didn't notice. Give your mom or a helpful friend a heads-up. Say that you are a bit worried and maybe you are overreacting (as a new dad) and if she can keep an eye on Yara to see if she shows symptoms of post-partum depression or any other issues when you are away. If Gwen has a good relationship with her, they will be able to talk.

Frozendiva. Were you reading my mind when you wrote this?

I watched the 20 mins this morning.

I agree with Kalani/Asuelu/Kolini deal. Plus no one furniture shops before they buy a house.  Usually you have a few months to buy what you need. I mean when I bought my house and needed new furniture years ago. I made a list, I did go out to get some ideas on styles and prices at Ikea and Sleep Country but in the end I bought after the deal was closed and arranged it to be shipped at the house the same day as move in. 

Andrei , Libby and the family are thirsty for a spin off. They should just stick to their house projects and showing their no-nos on Only Fans.

Honestly Yara knew the score before she even married or got pregnant with baby.  She knew Jovi's job and lifestyle.  Why she thought Jovi would change is beyond me.  I would love the break from Jovi for 2 months .  They should just give Yara the lead on the parenting and assist.

• Love 6

@greekmom, Yara knew what Jovi’s job was, the lifestyle he had, etc. She knew perfectly well that he worked 30 days straight and had a month off after each job. If she is not independent enough to function on her own for those days, find a dude with a boring 9-5 job. He is not likely to give up his current job to make her happy.  Shame they didn’t use birth control. They could have had a few months or a year together before having a baby. Yara can only change herself.

• Love 10
(edited)

I cracked up at Jovi’s TH when he said something like “We can’t have sex because Yara just had a baby go through her vagina.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
(edited)

From the short preview...Kalonic (Kalani): “This is the height of excitement for me as a Mom, going to a furniture store.” You are lucky you have the means right now to buy any furniture and to play around with house shopping, since all you seem to get is TLC checks while your husband works PT in a yogurt store. Probably the Bank of Dad and Mom yet again. Stop whining. And stop hanging out on the display furniture while you whine yet more about your husband and life. Yes, germs on fabrics in public are gross, and there you are adding more, with your sister who wears a black plunge bra for a top in public...klassy. What is this Tits McGee obsession with them> How pleased the store must have been to have these two tire kickers since Kalonic doesn’t have another home and broke a bench when she sat on it.   

I find Elizabeth so strange-looking now as to be basically unwatchable. It’s probably a combination of what was there, surgery, and weird hair/makeup. Andrrrrrrrei is not willing to work for Chuck “as a boss,” only in an equal “partner” relationship. Yah, a little arrogant. Since he is so poor at reading people and situations, he should do something solo like drive a truck. Both of them need to get off the teat of Daddy’s business. 

Jovi has a lot of growing up to do. Pouts and makes digs like a little kid when things aren’t going his way, like when his wife has to feed the baby (under a cloth) at the restaurant, and the sun is too strong for a baby. Who wants to bet Yara is the only getting up all night every night with the kid?... Yara needs to accept that this is her husband’s job, he makes a good living for them, and if she doesn’t like it, she shouldn’t have come over, let alone messed up (with him) on birth control. So respectful to share the news in public amid strangers and with an artist trying to work on her. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 8
(edited)

Can someone please PLEASE--

1.  Tell Libby to stop spackling on the eye shadow.  And he doesn't have to be with Libby's family 24/7.  Does anyone else think that this was for show drama?

2.  Tell Jovi and Yara that newborns do well with being swaddled to make them feel more secure and even though Yara is breastfeeding, and CAN pump and dump, it's painful to watch that liquid gold be dumped out.  AND YES, dumbass, she can breastfeed in public.  And if he calls her crazy one more time...^&%$#!!!

3. Smack that jerk Mike?? He is just a sheer, arrogant ass.  Demanding an apology when he left his foreign wife in a freaking hotel and told her to stop talking? 

4.  Tell Julia that she needs to start researching wedding venues and networking in the area she wants to work so she can at least get familiar with the area.  He was totally playing while she was talking to him.  She can take online English classes (there are many zoom-type classes out there because I work for one) while she is waiting for her Green card to go through.  Her jealous side makes her look very cray-cray. 

Edited by suzywallis
  • Love 7

This is yet another shitty season, I can't take Angela, Mike or Elizabeth's family, there's just not much here to watch. I find myself playing games, shopping online, deleting emails.....🥺

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 5/15/2021 at 2:00 PM, Frozendiva said:

@greekmom, Yara knew what Jovi’s job was, the lifestyle he had, etc. She knew perfectly well that he worked 30 days straight and had a month off after each job. If she is not independent enough to function on her own for those days, find a dude with a boring 9-5 job. He is not likely to give up his current job to make her happy.  Shame they didn’t use birth control. They could have had a few months or a year together before having a baby. Yara can only change herself.

None of these stupid broads use birth control.  Then they complain.  I don’t feel sorry for them at all.  Kilani goes on vacation, has unprotected sex and now is stuck with a guy that can’t even show her some affection.  There’s no love in that marriage.  Now suck it up and stop whining.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't understand why Julia wants to be a wedding coordinator when she can do so much better as a fitness coach/trainer. 

No way would I stay on that farm.  They should move to Richmond and she can go to night school to learn English for starters.  By then, the Green Card will come hopefully and they could get an apartment.  I would go bonkers on that farm.  He doesn’t care .. he’s playing video games and Mama still has her Son.  Screw that.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 5/14/2021 at 6:26 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, here it is:

Angela met with her doctor, they called Michael.   I fastforward through these scenes.  I was glad they put her under so she could not talk. 

Jovi  and Yara:  Holy hell.  Did everyone know that Yara just had a baby?  That she is overprotective and misses her family? That she is obsessed over HER baby and and won't stop  yammering  about  her?  And that Jovi is leaving?  Yara won't leave the baby with anyone until she is six months old yet bitches about being tied down.

Tiff and Ronald are......wait for it.....fighting.  She has a new apartment.  Ronald is upset that  she canceled the airfare to use the $$ for a deposit then seemed indignant  that HE may have to fork over money for her to fly to see his kids.

Mike and Natalie.  Oy.  She came back demanding an apology and Mike said, maybe later.  Then she acted all cute and did a dance.  His mom offered to go out to the swamp and fish out a water moccasin for her to eat for Thanksgiving.   Mike is an only child and is very close  with his mom.  Shocker.

Libby and Andrei and company  are all horrible actors. Andrei, go get a job SOMEPLACE ELSE.  With normal people who are not weird, condescending,  drunk, and rude.  If I hear Father Libbey say once more:  From the ground up, show him the ropes,  gotta prove himself I may start day drinking. 

Aselou and Kalani:  they don't  share a bed.  Big deal.  Neither do my hubby and myself and my sister and I don't  sit around and discuss it like we are at a federal cabinet meeting, then cry.  I muted it when  they talked about their sex life.  I can't  unring a bell. Her plumpies were on full display.  Oh then they went on to discuss sex toys.  I needed to mute again.  Then they fought again.

Now I must bathe to make myself clean.

I told my husband, I’ll be Yara and you be Jovie.  (Role playing).

Edited by Hangin Out
  • LOL 6
On 5/14/2021 at 7:03 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

We sleep apart as my hubs is a six foot seven heat machine, and I am a toss and turner.  I toss twice and dear Hubby is like:  "You were tossing ALL NIGHT!"

Mike also threw in another "She has gotta work on that!" again.

Oh lord I forgot Brandon and Julia.  She went for a job to be a wedding planner, was told to be more familiar with the vendors, etc.  Brandon was the typical thief of joy.  She hates the farm life, shocker, and Brandon is happy to play video games.  Next week:  "Let's meet my friend Melanie from high school!"  Julia proceeds to lose her shit over the hours and hours of alleged sex they must have had because, well, he is a boy and she IS a girl!  "She was like a sister to me" but alas, Julia is distrustful.  Again.

OMG, I am dying.  It’s so good to hear how everyone sleeps.  I need a sound machine on loud, a mask over my eyes and my little pillow to hold.  Husband needs those socks from the hospital, heavy flannel pajamas even in summer.  I make him face the wall so he doesn’t breathe in my face.  Half the time, one of us winds up on the living room sofa.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Regarding the Only Fans Family Business pretending to be real estate people:

Andrei if you're going to get your real estate license, you could focus on being a realtor and list homes or sell homes, you don't need to get your real estate license if you want to get a loan to buy a home to flip.

If you want to flip a home you could have taken the money you spent on going to real estate school and taking the exam and paying the state fees to be licensed and using all that money for a down payment.

Then now Chuck is taking him to do a walk through and supposedly they need to be a jack of all trades too....NO.

You can just buy a home, hire contractors for the flip then hire a realtor to list it.

So all Andrei and Libby should have done was save their Only Fans and TLC money and got a loan to buy a house and hire contractors then list it with the sister.  They could have just stayed looking pretty and doing their Only Fans and never lifted a finger and bank rolled it while hiring pros to do all the work needed, but then there would be no story line I suppose.  Sigh.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Yes, germs on fabrics in public are gross, and there you are adding more,

Remember when she took the boys to the pediatrician and Lysoled the waiting room because she claimed to be a germaphobe? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, endure said:

Don't Mormons care about modesty at all anymore?  

Kalani left the church several years ago. I suspect Kolini did, too, since both of them drink alcohol regularly. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Jovi is just a penis, hormones, and teeth, right?!  Now, NOW is when you realize you all should have sorted out parenting styles, as you suck down crab legs and she is freaking out about the baby in the sun.  You know Jovi's discomfort at public breastfeeding has to do with his own hang ups and objectification.  The lady's tit isn't out for you...she is discreetly feeding her child and there is nothing wrong with that.  Grow the fuck up. But, Yara is yet another one (looks at Kahlani and Tiffany) who knew exactly what she married and procreated with.

IMO, Angela is the most unpleasant person on TV right now.  She is consistently petulant and rude to people, including the team of medical staff meant to take care of her.  She takes her own insecurities, bottles them, and turns them into a Molotov cocktail of acid when she interacts with anyone.  Unless it is a handsome black man...then, she pretends to be "coy".  I dislike her more and more each episode, which is really saying something.  Jojo is a better friend than Angela deserves. Look at Big Ang pulling her away from her life and pulling her into her elective procedure...if anything goes wrong, Jojo has to manage it all, including taking care of the kids and grandkids. GFTO. 

Julia, honey?  No one in their right mind wants your deranged ventriloquist doll momma's boy edition.  Calm your tits, Julia.  Also?  If I'm in serious mode and telling my husband about this thing related to my career and he serves me a condescending smile while continuing to play his video games? Yeah, let me get this smothering pillow...

There is not enough TWoP brain bleach in the world to delete the convo at the end of the episode between Kahlani and Asuelo.  What the hell?!  How did we swing from intimacy to the Hulk to bring food and then Aseulo loosing his temper?  Sex is the least of their problems...they can't have a serious conversation, they don't trust each other, they don't seem to make the other person in the relationship happy.  Sex is yet another symptom of their significant incompatibility and problems they continue to mount in the farce of a marriage.  Those little boys are watching how their father and mother treat each other.  Asuelo is toxic, gaslighting, and manipulating, IMO. 

I feel so sorry for Daniel.  He wants so much to have a father b/c his mother promised him one.  And now what?  His "father" is a shiftless person, and his mother continues to run to and from bad choices while stringing those kids along.  Tiffany and Ronald are beyond a mess.

Mike and Natalie are useless af.  What is even the story we are following?

Finally, Tampa Trash.  I love the shadiness we are seeing with the Tampa house flipping. "Fix it as cheaply as possible", huh?  I do not see how these dysfunctional, dumb, self centered ppl could possibly really do this to a high level of success without a lot of dumb luck and huge infusions of cash. 

Jovi’s also hair. And, fraud and playing loose with the law also contribute to Chuck’s “success.”  😂

• Love 2
(edited)

Charlie’s shirt still had the fold lines in it. Like from the package. I laughed and laughed. He dressed up to shoot in that moldy grody house that they were fighting over! It is such a fine comparison with what they will do to the house. Paint, repair and clean it up and leave all the unseen mold to do some fraudin. Becky and Charlie’s dress up was so faked like this storyline. 

Kalani is unwilling to even try to understand Ausuelo. She picked a kayak boy from a very different culture than her own. Instead of saying I love pizza and appreciate you bringing it by surprise that is very thoughtful . Also I would like xyz as an expression of romance and intimacy. She made a comparison about her brother that Ausuelo didn’t understand as a comparison. It IS always about HER family and that’s what he understood. They need counseling from a great counselor. She has SO much more to do but she never ever will. She is stunted by the grasp on her family and their enabling. I also hate Kalini. No kids, baby of the family, no relationship for us to scrutinize  , daddy’s favorite ...... Kalani is running to a baby looking for adult sisterhood that doesn’t exist. 

Kalani and Ausuelo need a break from both their families, and to focus on their two children and a private life.

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Talk about a missed opportunity.

Kolani wants to role play and Asuelo says that he brings her food.

HELLO? Pizza delivery guy and lonely housewife?

Anybody?

OMG I shudder as I picture that!  LOL There was something like that on Big Bang one episode; this lady physicist trying to role play with Raj and Howard, she playing the customer with no money to pay the delivery boy...  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 5/15/2021 at 10:46 AM, alotmorestupider said:

On another note, it’s an old myth that you cannot drink alcohol while breastfeeding. The alcohol content in breastmilk is the same as in your blood, which when fully intoxicated is less than what naturally occurs in apple juice and far too low to harm the baby. Unless you’re blackout drunk, you CAN drink and continue to breastfeed. 

I have heard that too.  One can have a glass of wine and by the time you are nursing an hour later it is not measurable.  And Yara did look to haev a drink with lunch, like a gimlet or something.  Could have been a mocktail, who knows.

I will say this about Family Libby:  I liked the sister's dress.  There.  See, I can be nice!

Yara:  "I have to get the stroller ready by myself!"  Is it that hard?  Look, I don't want to be unfeeling but these women with ONE TINY NEWBORN and no office job to get up and go to in the morning......just stop your bitching.  Wait two years and have a newborn AND a toddler and you will wish for these days back.

7 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Mike and Natalie are useless af.  What is even the story we are following?

Water moccasin for dinner?  Is root beer an alcoholic drink?  Is she still hugging trees?  Why did she drink champagne?  Where is the sushi place?  Will Trish ever get a haircut?  WHERE IS THE RING, DAMMIT?  Where is Uncle Bo?  Will Natalie, according to Mike, ever "work on a lot of stuff"?

11 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

None of these stupid broads use birth control.  Then they complain.  I don’t feel sorry for them at all.  Kilani goes on vacation, has unprotected sex and now is stuck with a guy that can’t even show her some affection.  There’s no love in that marriage.  Now suck it up and stop whining.

But having a baby will magically CHANGE him, don't ya know???  A shiftless loser will really be a stand up guy with a kid (or two) to support for 18 years.

I don't feel one bit of pity for them either.  Or their parents who are helping to raise them financially as well.

Oh Daniel and Carly  - I am sorry you have a loser mom and dad.  And Tiff, for being as pretty as you are, you have two kids who are......not cute.  (Ducking tomatoes!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
(edited)

Libby's family continues to be the worst.  

Mike's mom realizes that water moccasin is not fish, right?  Just because it has water in the name doesn't make it fish. 

Edited by steff13
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

MO, Angela is the most unpleasant person on TV right now.  She is consistently petulant and rude to people, including the team of medical staff meant to take care of her.  She takes her own insecurities, bottles them, and turns them into a Molotov cocktail of acid when she interacts with anyone.  Unless it is a handsome black man...then, she pretends to be "coy".  I dislike her more and more each episode, which is really saying something. 

Her and Andrew from Andrew and Amira are truly Lord and Lady Douchebag of this whole enterprise.  Angela did not want a mask on her face?  The one giving her OXYGEN???

8 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Finally, Tampa Trash.  I love the shadiness we are seeing with the Tampa house flipping. "Fix it as cheaply as possible", huh?  I do not see how these dysfunctional, dumb, self centered ppl could possibly really do this to a high level of success without a lot of dumb luck and huge infusions of cash. 

A better choice of words would have been:  "To fix it up as economically and responsibly as we can."  Look I would not expect a flipped house to have a Bosch dishwasher*and a $2700 oven in it, but you CAN offer up quality appliances and solid work.  Oh wait....it IS the Tampa trash we are talking about!

* = We just got a Bosch and if there is a fire I am dismantling that thing and bringing it with me.

26 minutes ago, steff13 said:

Mike's mom realizes that water moccasin is not fish, right?  Just because it has water in the name doesn't make it fish. 

Rhodes scholars they are not.  Trish will throw some fish sticks at Natalie and tell her to eat up!

• LOL 11
59 minutes ago, steff13 said:

Libby's family continues to be the worst.  

Water moccasins are poisonous. Maybe she was implying that Natalie get bit and die?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Am I the only person who hates every single person on this show? Can't stand any of them. Wouldn't walk into my front yard to interact with one person on the cast. Jesus, a bunch of head cases who would all be better off single.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yara:  "I have to get the stroller ready by myself!"  Is it that hard?  Look, I don't want to be unfeeling but these women with ONE TINY NEWBORN and no office job to get up and go to in the morning......just stop your bitching.  Wait two years and have a newborn AND a toddler and you will wish for these days back.

I know!!

Also, Yara taking the baby back from Jovi because she did not like the position the sleeping baby was in was a bit controlling, maybe Yara cannot accept that anyone else can help, I mean she wants help but does not know how to take it.   One would think she would be happy to have the apartment and baby to herself when Jovi goes to work. 

I just finished watching The Serpent on Netflix, (truly a must watch), the guy would poison his victims with something that was vomit inducing, so it made me think about how maybe Natalie should be careful with Mother Mike's food/evil plan?

Angela did not like the pure oxygen, maybe it they had a cigarette smoke flavored one she would not have fought it.  Stupid woman.

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know!!

Thank you for your support.  I mean, at one time I had a baby and a toddler, a dog, two cats and I worked 6-10 M-F plus weekends at a grocery store.  All my choice, no bitching.  Makes me appreciate my free time these days!

4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

One would think she would be happy to have the apartment and baby to herself when Jovi goes to work. 

I think she will love the alone time and not miss Jovi so much.

6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Angela did not like the pure oxygen, maybe it they had a cigarette smoke flavored one she would not have fought it.  Stupid woman.

She would not know pure oxygen if it hit her in the.......oh wait.

• LOL 4
59 minutes ago, Lurk said:

Water moccasins are poisonous. Maybe she was implying that Natalie get bit and die?

That’s exactly what that nasty trashy bitch was saying.  Natalie is annoying but I have grown very quickly to despise Mike after I really thought he was a nice guy. He’s most certainly not.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Charlie’s shirt still had the fold lines in it. Like from the package. I laughed and laughed. He dressed up to shoot in that moldy grody house that they were fighting over! It is such a fine comparison with what they will do to the house. Paint, repair and clean it up and leave all the unseen mold to do some fraudin. Becky and Charlie’s dress up was so faked like this storyline. 

Kalani is unwilling to even try to understand Ausuelo. She picked a kayak boy from a very different culture than her own. Instead of saying I love pizza and appreciate you bringing it by surprise that is very thoughtful . Also I would like xyz as an expression of romance and intimacy. She made a comparison about her brother that Ausuelo didn’t understand as a comparison. It IS always about HER family and that’s what he understood. They need counseling from a great counselor. She has SO much more to do but she never ever will. She is stunted by the grasp on her family and their enabling. I also hate Kalini. No kids, baby of the family, no relationship for us to scrutinize  , daddy’s favorite ...... Kalani is running to a baby looking for adult sisterhood that doesn’t exist. 

Kalani and Ausuelo need a break from both their families, and to focus on their two children and a private life.

Kalani should show her husband some respect and quit complaining to her family and to her TV audience about everything.  He doesn't blab everything about her.

I am so over Elizabeth's disgusting family and their desire for their own show.  I didn't notice Charlies new shirt but I sure noticed Chuck's being 2-3 sizes too big, my god that guy  has the biggest gut I think I've ever seen, he looks like a walking time bomb.  Seriously, he should focus on his health stat!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Water moccasin for dinner?  Is root beer an alcoholic drink?  Is she still hugging trees?  Why did she drink champagne?  Where is the sushi place?  Will Trish ever get a haircut?  WHERE IS THE RING, DAMMIT?  Where is Uncle Bo?  Will Natalie, according to Mike, ever "work on a lot of stuff"?

Seriously another boy who tells his Mother everything about his wife, every day at 4:10am!  Apparently mullets are back in style but I'm sure Trish will never represent any trend.  Does Mike ever look at Natalie when he talks, he just seems so removed from real human contact.  Whatever happened to Natalies urgent need to have a baby, it's never been brought up again?  UGH I don't understand why they were even brought back.

• Love 8

Libby and Andrei and company  are all horrible actors.

THIS 100 times! And Libby actually has an acting imdb profile.

This show is so phony is not even funny. Good thing the people who snark on it are.

• Love 8

So sick of everyone except Jovi and Yara that I found myself doing chores through the whole thing.

I know Natalie is nuts, but Mike just takes his manipulation to new levels. Who the hell does he think he is, telling her to stop talking and leaving whenever something makes him the least bit uncomfortable? Then to tell HER to apologize when he’s the big baby Huey who left her there. Then standing there like King Oaf and saying maybe you’ll forgive her tomorrow? I know weird Mommy told him he’s a prize, but judging by his early pics, he’s always looked like a rashy, angry Paul Bunyon. Yes, like the bunyon on a foot. 

As for the other mismatch, Brandon and Julia...he is a smirking, ridiculous little puppet who his witch of a mom turned into a “real boy,” but Julia really flipped, didn’t she? In what world should someone erase their memories of a time before her? She’s not only jealous, but that’s some narcissistic crap right there. She really needs to “go Russia.”

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have heard that too.  One can have a glass of wine and by the time you are nursing an hour later it is not measurable.  And Yara did look to haev a drink with lunch, like a gimlet or something.  Could have been a mocktail, who knows.

I will say this about Family Libby:  I liked the sister's dress.  There.  See, I can be nice!

I was busy doing other things so missed it, but why couldn't, didn't Jovi have a drink at dinner?  I can understand where Yara would have anxiety about him leaving her alone for two months...she did even before she had the baby. She is in a new country, a new mother and doesn't have a social group etc.  I think originally she thought she would travel to her see her family when he would be away but for Covid.  She is one of the only reasons I'm even watching this season.  No doubt when/if she has two kids in the future she will look back and think eh, that was so easy.....and probably wish Jovi would go away more often lol

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, endure said:

Seriously another boy who tells his Mother everything about his wife, every day at 4:10am!  Apparently mullets are back in style but I'm sure Trish will never represent any trend.  Does Mike ever look at Natalie when he talks, he just seems so removed from real human contact.  Whatever happened to Natalies urgent need to have a baby, it's never been brought up again?  UGH I don't understand why they were even brought back.

Yep - and most sane moms would be like, "Yeah you are not bitching about your wife to me as I will resent her as you are my son."  But not these tools - they give moms of males a bad rap.  

23 minutes ago, endure said:

but I sure noticed Chuck's being 2-3 sizes too big, my god that guy  has the biggest gut I think I've ever seen, he looks like a walking time bomb.

It is so unhealthy to 1) be that overweight and 2) for a guy to have such a big gut.  It is so hard on the heart but then again not sure if Chuck has a heart the way he rolls these days.  Forget flipping houses, he flips on family members!  And the way they rattle on about "THE FAMILY BUSINESS!  THE FAMILY BUSINESS!" makes it sound like they are running a multi million dollar conglomerate.  No, you are two bit house flippers, jackasses.

1 minute ago, endure said:

, but why couldn't, didn't Jovi have a drink at dinner?

I think he said he was driving.  

6 minutes ago, vintagesac said:

but Julia really flipped, didn’t she? In what world should someone erase their memories of a time before her? She’s not only jealous, but that’s some narcissistic crap right there.

I could care less who my hubby dated/slept with/whatever before he married me.  Then again I am 56 not 26.  Then again, I did not care back then either.  He is with me now!

• Love 6