Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
greekmom

90 Day Podcasts

A topic on 90 day podcasts.  Which ones are your favourites? Which ones would you pass on?  Which ones require you to join pateron to obtain more tea?  For those who don't listen to podcasts you can listen for free on spotify or itunes.  A few podcasts are:

• Reality Gays
  • 90 Day Fiance: A Rainy Day Podcast
  • 90 Day Fiance Cray Cray
  • 90 Day Fiance Trash Talk
  • The Fraudcast: A 90 Day Fiance
  • 90 Day Fiance: The Podcast
  • 90 Day The Melanated Way
  • Pink Shade

Did I miss any good ones? Let's chat about the podcasts and podcasters!!

18 hours ago, greekmom said:

-A topic on 90 day podcasts.  Which ones are your favourites? Which ones would you pass on?  Which ones require you to join pateron to obtain more tea?  For those who don't listen to podcasts you can listen for free on spotify or itunes.  A few podcasts are:

• Reality Gays
  • 90 Day Fiance: A Rainy Day Podcast
  • 90 Day Fiance Cray Cray
  • 90 Day Fiance Trash Talk
  • The Fraudcast: A 90 Day Fiance
  • 90 Day Fiance: The Podcast
  • 90 Day The Melanated Way
  • Pink Shade

Did I miss any good ones? Let's chat about the podcasts and podcasters!!

I'd add Auntie's Advice on YouTube, too. 

I love, love, love the Reality Gays.  They are hysterical and insightful.  I watched Darcey & Stacy just to listen to the Reality Gays.  I really like 90-Day Cray Cray - They note many things that I miss.  Both podcasts stay focused on recapping the show episodes, which I appreciate.  I don't really care about he 90-Day couples beyond the show or their privilege from being Z-List celebrities, except for their obvious frauds or crimes.

I didn't realize that 90 Day The Melanated Way had a podcast - Now I'll have to listen to a few episodes.  I liked her and everyone on AfterBuzz, but that seems to be suspended.  I check out her Instagram, because she has the most information.  (In fact, I may post a few things from there in the Couples Threads soon.)

I listened to the Fraudcast while it was free.  She was the original and had the best sources.  As her sources vanished (TLC enforced non-disclosure clauses and more podcasts began to compete), the podcast focused more on the podcasters themselves and monetize various channels that they were pursuing.  

• Like 1