Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
druzy

S10.E20: Just Say Yes

Recommended Posts

Ashley gives Bar an answer, but past family drama might dampen their dream. A stressful move threatens to sour Jade’s fresh start. Luis asks to see Stella for the first time in months, forcing Bri to decide what is truly best for her daughter.

Airs May 11, 2021

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

For the love of Pete, Leah, it is not a tumor! Please don't say that around your kids, they will flip out. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Good god  Jade. Keep one adult on Chloe duty. Keep her entertained and safe and the rest of you get shit packed. Instead they yell at her to stay out of the way every 10 seconds.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, edie3 said:

For the love of Pete, Leah, it is not a tumor! Please don't say that around your kids, they will flip out. 

Did I read that in Arnold Schwarzeneggar's voice? Yes...yes I did!

 

Somebody please give Jade some Cymbalta or something!

 

 

 

 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Good god  Jade. Keep one adult on Chloe duty. Keep her entertained and safe and the rest of you get shit packed. Instead they yell at her to stay out of the way every 10 seconds.

Shut up Leah. It's benign.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

When will Bri learn to stop telling her kids that they have plans with their dead-beat dads?  Don't say anything and if their dad shows up it's a happy surprise and if not then no harm.  Also you might as well figure out how you're going to guide Stella through a life without her father, and Nova through a life with an unreliable father.  I feel sad for the girls but hope they will grow to be strong women anyway.  

Jade is on my last nerve.  Completely unorganized, then pissed off because it's going exactly like an unorganized move goes.  

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, eskimo said:

Jade is on my last nerve.  Completely unorganized, then pissed off because it's going exactly like an unorganized move goes.  

 

I know there are some TV shenanigans at work here - mostly editing and re-creating scenes that already happened - but who signs a lease and has to move on the same day?  Within hours.?   Also, who was going to take down that Christmas tree that Kloie was playing around?  Of course her mom has to do laundry while they pack up?  What?!

I've always been fascinated by Jade.  She seemed pretty stable despite being surrounded by addicts.  But she is so shouty it hurts my ears! 

Despite everything, I still like Ashley.  She has a job and some direction.  She is aware of how insane it gets when she puts her family together with Bar's family.  For their sake, I hope they elope.  Bar seems like he wants to do the right thing, poor tattoo decisions notwithstanding.  I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.  But that Holly is a doll! 

I've got to be honest, I never really watched TM2.  I'm sort of aware of what has been happening through this group.  I was a "Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant" watcher so I came back to TM2 for Jade and Ashley.  I fast forward through Briana and most of Kail and Leah since they are so annoying.  But what is the deal with them?   Is Leah getting a Maci edit?  (Supermom, but has health issues.)  I read that Kail likely has PCOS  - just like her fellow fertile Myrtle, Maci.  Look for the PCOS advocacy crossover eps!  

Edited by Marisagf · Reason: Punctuation counts!
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

The producers are probably in crisis mode over the fact that Ashley is considering NOT having a big family wedding.  That would be the sh*t-show of the season, right there, reality GOLD.  No, reality PLATINUM!!!  Cue the flying folding chairs, LOL!!!

Yeah, something weird was going on with Jade's big rush to move.  Maybe she was ducking out on the last month's rent and didn't want to get caught by her landlord.  And, yeah, carry the furniture out, right past the fully decorated tree with wrapped presents underneath, and also past the Halloween pumpkins on the porch.  And Sean was really hoping to move in with her.  Did anyone else catch the "I LOVE YOU" written on her car's rear window?  I think it said "Hubby" underneath.  Are they married?

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Bar and Ashley:  Oy Vey...too young for marriage. Both are immature and he is unpredictable. How does he earn money...enough to buy a ring like that? Ashley is kind of weird...in a Mackenzie from Teen Mom sort of way.

Jade: She has zero coping skills. Everything is just a cluster fuck mess with her and she is not capable of handling conflict or minor problems without cursing, yelling and fighting. She and Sean are incompatible. If I can see it, why can't they? Sean is looking for  a free ride and staying with Jade and providing babysitting services keeps him from having to look for work or getting his GED. Staying together and living together is the worst thing for Kloie..all she sees is two adults bickering and fighting over stupid stuff. A toxic and dysfunctional relationship as all of Jade's family relationships are.

Kail: Please stop wearing t-shirts that have logos like "Boy Mom" or  "My Tribe" on them...we get it. You're an unmarried mother of four boys with three different baby daddies. You have paid "friendships" who help with the child rearing so you're not doing this alone. 

Leah: If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't a bonafide oncologist be the medical professional for Leah to be seeing? Wouldn't she have a biopsy to see if it was cancerous or not? Wouldn't they remove a lump anyway? And I must say, it is totally irresponsible of her not have medical insurance. As a mother, she should be covered for any and all medical procedures or visits. One or two medical medical emergencies could wipe her out financially...then how would she provide for her kids? I was shocked by this.

Bianna: why would she tell Stella, who is absoloutely adorable and sweet as pie, lardass Louis will be at the play venue when you know, from experience, how unpredictable and absent he is? Just go to the place and say nothing...you actually hurt her more than Louis did by getting her hopes up. And why are you surprised that these guys are such pathetic "fathers"?  Come on now...one was a teenage booty call and the other was a one night stand who you met at the club the same night. Neither of them are quality material and neither of them are really up to being the kind of fathers these girls need. 

In conclusion...I just want to add that all of these girls, except for Leah, looked horrible last night. Messy, greasy buns, sloppy outfits...yikes! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Leah: If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't a bonafide oncologist be the medical professional for Leah to be seeing? Wouldn't she have a biopsy to see if it was cancerous or not? Wouldn't they remove a lump anyway?

She doesn't need to see an oncologist because she doesn't have cancer.  I have a fibroadenoma (benign tumor) the size of a marble.  The mammogram people got all excited and sent me to an ultrasound person, and the ultrasound person sent me to a surgeon to examine it, and the surgeon felt it for a second and said "Fibroadenoma.  Don't sweat it."  No biopsy.  It's still there, 25 years later.

There was absolutely no reason for her to tell her kids that she has a tumor, other than wanting the drama or attention or storyline.  Which I guess is actually a good reason, since that's her job.

 

4 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

And I must say, it is totally irresponsible of her not have medical insurance. As a mother, she should be covered for any and all medical procedures or visits. One or two medical medical emergencies could wipe her out financially...then how would she provide for her kids? I was shocked by this.

I hate it when they dip into subjects I know about.  She said something about not being on her parent(s)' insurance once you turn 26, but I'd be shocked if she was on a parent's plan before that.  And even if she were, I doubt the employer was paying the premium for Leah's insurance, so once she aged out of that plan, she could just switch to an Obamacare plan and pay that premium.  No big deal, and you can get on Obamacare outside the open enrollment period if you lose your insurance.

Plus, I wonder what kind of "insurance" she has now procured.  She said it doesn't cover pre-existing conditions, so it's not an ACA-compliant plan, which means it's probably one of those junk plans that might be worse than not having insurance at all, because you think you have insurance and act accordingly.  But they engage in post-claim underwriting--they'll accept you and let you pay premiums, but if you file a claim, they demand all sorts of medical records and documentation and won't pay the providers until they get it, and the providers just see the nonpayment and turn you over to collections.  At least they're generally up front about not covering pre-existing conditions (I assume they're up front about it if Leah got it, because I doubt she was digging around in the fine print). 

Or it might be an indemnity plan, which pays the subscriber a fixed amount for various stated procedures; these were originally intended as income replacement or to help with high deductibles, but are marketed to look like major medical insurance, which they most certainly are not, but you have to really know what you're doing to understand the difference, and I highly doubt Leah falls into that category.  

What I'd like to know is if she's now on an Obamacare (ACA-compliant) plan, since we had the usual open enrollment period at the end of last year, and the new administration has extended open enrollment to August 15 of this year due to Covid.  There's no reason whatsoever, including financial, for her not to have an ACA-compliant plan that covers her allegedly life-threatening condition. 

 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

She doesn't need to see an oncologist because she doesn't have cancer.  I have a fibroadenoma (benign tumor) the size of a marble.  The mammogram people got all excited and sent me to an ultrasound person, and the ultrasound person sent me to a surgeon to examine it, and the surgeon felt it for a second and said "Fibroadenoma.  Don't sweat it."  No biopsy.  It's still there, 25 years later.

There was absolutely no reason for her to tell her kids that she has a tumor, other than wanting the drama or attention or storyline.  Which I guess is actually a good reason, since that's her job.

 

I hate it when they dip into subjects I know about.  She said something about not being on her parent(s)' insurance once you turn 26, but I'd be shocked if she was on a parent's plan before that.  And even if she were, I doubt the employer was paying the premium for Leah's insurance, so once she aged out of that plan, she could just switch to an Obamacare plan and pay that premium.  No big deal, and you can get on Obamacare outside the open enrollment period if you lose your insurance.

Plus, I wonder what kind of "insurance" she has now procured.  She said it doesn't cover pre-existing conditions, so it's not an ACA-compliant plan, which means it's probably one of those junk plans that might be worse than not having insurance at all, because you think you have insurance and act accordingly.  But they engage in post-claim underwriting--they'll accept you and let you pay premiums, but if you file a claim, they demand all sorts of medical records and documentation and won't pay the providers until they get it, and the providers just see the nonpayment and turn you over to collections.  At least they're generally up front about not covering pre-existing conditions (I assume they're up front about it if Leah got it, because I doubt she was digging around in the fine print). 

Or it might be an indemnity plan, which pays the subscriber a fixed amount for various stated procedures; these were originally intended as income replacement or to help with high deductibles, but are marketed to look like major medical insurance, which they most certainly are not, but you have to really know what you're doing to understand the difference, and I highly doubt Leah falls into that category.  

What I'd like to know is if she's now on an Obamacare (ACA-compliant) plan, since we had the usual open enrollment period at the end of last year, and the new administration has extended open enrollment to August 15 of this year due to Covid.  There's no reason whatsoever, including financial, for her not to have an ACA-compliant plan that covers her allegedly life-threatening condition. 

 

I was wondering about all this myself. I  was wondering why her mother, who must know something about insurance since she works in a dental practice, wasn’t consulted on this or at least asked for some advice. I think you’re right…she got one of those junk policies. 

I guess because Leah kept calling it a tumor I was under the impression it was a more serious situation that would require a specialist. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Marisagf said:

I know there are some TV shenanigans at work here - mostly editing and re-creating scenes that already happened - but who signs a lease and has to move on the same day?  Within hours.?   Also, who was going to take down that Christmas tree that Kloie was playing around?  Of course her mom has to do laundry while they pack up?  What?!

I've always been fascinated by Jade.  She seemed pretty stable despite being surrounded by addicts.  But she is so shouty it hurts my ears! 

I was thinking the same thing. It seemed super rushed. Also, why would she even put up the Christmas tree if she was planning on moving? It looked like she had nothing packed either

Moving is stressful, I get that. I'm moving in July and I'm dreading it. But Jade seems to make things more difficult for herself

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

There was absolutely no reason for her to tell her kids that she has a tumor, other than wanting the drama or attention or storyline.  Which I guess is actually a good reason, since that's her job.

this! So many other ways to handle this. Say nothing, say it's a cyst anything but tumor.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I don't understand how health insurance works in America— if you don't have insurance, can you not get treatment for anything? Or you can but they charge you money? So either way it costs money? Even if the problem is something you couldn't do anything to avoid?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

She’s 29 yrs old and blames her low income family as the reason she doesn’t know about health insurance. Monkey!! 
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Does she think that the rest of us take a course in school about it? I grew up lower middle class and didn’t learn anything about insurance (or anything financial) from my parents. With all of the health issues Ali has, you would think she would learn something about insurance. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Does she think that the rest of us take a course in school about it? I grew up lower middle class and didn’t learn anything about insurance (or anything financial) from my parents. With all of the health issues Ali has, you would think she would learn something about insurance. 

And her 4 pregnancies.  And since her kids have different dads and I guess her lack of insurance means they are on their respective dads plans, which are most likely different providers and plans, you would think she would NEED to know how insurance works to keep track of it all!   
 

She hasn’t been married for what...4 or 5 years now??  She never thought oh I better stand on my own and figure adult shit out? 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I do like Jade and feel she was motivated enought to follow through with school and to start her own actual business.  (Farrah and Kail also get a nod for this)  She has done this despite the absolute shit show of a childhood and family she has around her.  So she is definitely going to be a bit of a mess herself.   I give her credit for doing this being young and know she will be able to create a less chaotic environment as she grows older.  She has not moved on to another guy either, the bar is low here but I like that about her.  

Yeah, Sean, she is doing better and you live in an Extended Stay because you wont get a fucking job or finish school.

 

I just can't feel that much for Brianna knowing she had Stella out of a quickie relationship.  Nova is SOOOO tall.  Devoin and Bri don't seem that tall.

Creed apparently wasn't allowed to be in this episode.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

57 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Creed apparently wasn't allowed to be in this episode.

Yeah he was there on the floor for a flash. I remember checking his skin tone out again now that he's slightly older to see if he has darkened at all and thought he looks a lot like Isaac. Babies change a lot though so we'll see how that all goes. Genetics are funny. I know a latino family whose daughter just had a redhaired super pale baby and apparently this happens in this family sometimes through a far off ancestor's genes deciding to show up from time to time. That is said badly but you know what I mean. Anyway, it's a roll of the dice and I'm sure that's what happened where Creed is concerned. Lux got a different hand. Speaking of which, his hair is more ridiculous the older he gets. He shouldn't be that different from his brothers, it is jarring. Cut his damn hair already he isn't a baby any more.

 

9 hours ago, monicageller said:

I don't understand how health insurance works in America— if you don't have insurance, can you not get treatment for anything? Or you can but they charge you money? So either way it costs money? Even if the problem is something you couldn't do anything to avoid?

It's very complicated with lots of variations but basically healthcare has to be paid for by someone and if you don't qualify due to income or don't bother to apply for it the government doesn't pay for it. For most people it's paid for by private health insurance which again you have to apply for. Even if you have insurance, government or private, there are premiums and deductibles and left over balances after insurance pays so it's never completely 'free' to the patient.

Most private insurance is provided by people's jobs so the girls are on their working dads health insurance which makes things pretty affordable for Leah and the dads. Since Leah makes MTV money and can't be on a plan with the dads since they are divorced she would have to apply for private health insurance and apparently never saw the need. And there is no way she didn't 'know' since every year Affordable Care Act television commercials air everywhere letting you know to sign up if you need health insurance through a private insurer but don't have an employer to provide it for you. Without an employer paying a large part of the premium private insurance is really expensive if you get it outside the Affordable Care Act marketplace online.

That Leah says she didn't know any of this is ridiculous since she is pushing thirty and has three kids and a lot of medical situations with Ali alone. And since she was married young she would not have been on her parent's plan until she was 26. I'm not even sure she would be let back on again after her divorces. Does it work that way, you jump on and off your parents plan as you marry then divorce then marry then divorce?

At any rate she clearly stated that she made a conscious decision not to get insurance because she doesn't like doctors and didn't want to pay for insurance and took the gamble that nothing would come up since she's young. And that is stupid no matter how she is now trying to spin it now that she is getting criticized online for the move.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Of all the moms, Leah would easily win the Means Well Award, but good Lord, woman.  The TMI is off the charts.  The girlses do not have to be sat down every few days to be "reassured."  This exchange really summed it up nicely:

Leah, to kids: "Woohoo, Mama has health insurance!"

Kids: "Can we pleeeease go play now?"

Why on earth is she telling them that she has a "tumor" in her breast?  That is the very definition of an adult conversation.  I don't think anyone on this show waits until children go to bed to have these sorts of conversations and it drives me insane.  I had brain surgery (for an actual life-threatening situation, not a benign tumor) when my daughter was barely 10-years-old.  She was told that she was going to "spend a super-fun week at her aunt's house and go to the swimming pool every day while I went to a couple of doctor's appointments."  I barely got the sentence out of my mouth before she was screaming with joy and running off to pack her swimsuits and teddy bears.  She didn't even know the purpose of the surgery until she was about 17.  I think Leah is terribly lonely when all is said and done.  Her kids moving out is going to hit her like a ton of bricks.  No judgment because I'm there now for different reasons, but still.

As for health insurance, her excuses for not having any are bullshit.  She is certainly not low-income anymore and is nearly 30-years-old.  The time to blame your upbringing for basically anything has long-expired by then.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Does she think that the rest of us take a course in school about it? I grew up lower middle class and didn’t learn anything about insurance (or anything financial) from my parents. With all of the health issues Ali has, you would think she would learn something about insurance. 

I know!!

 

Also, "I believed the only way to be covered was under your parents or your spouse"...are you fucking kidding me Leah? Do you live in 1860?

 

Although I guess if someone refuses to get a job and is too old to be covered under their parents, then a spouse IS the only way you're going to get medical insurance.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I think this is another example of how being on Teen Mom has really stunted most of the women. They may have money but very little experience in the way the world works. If they had jobs the would have to figure out things like a paycheck, insurance, taxes, retirement, etc. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

She’s 29 yrs old and blames her low income family as the reason she doesn’t know about health insurance. Monkey!! 
 

 

It’s called Google, Leah. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, geauxaway said:

And her 4 pregnancies.  And since her kids have different dads and I guess her lack of insurance means they are on their respective dads plans, which are most likely different providers and plans, you would think she would NEED to know how insurance works to keep track of it all!   
 

She hasn’t been married for what...4 or 5 years now??  She never thought oh I better stand on my own and figure adult shit out? 

She had the whole motivational speeches and cult meetings. I guess she was too busy. 😆

I agree. How could she not know?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I know it seems weird that someone who has been making 6 figures for several years didn't have or understand health insurance, but I think we have to take into account how dumb Leah is and how few people she has in her orbit who are much more intelligent and/or aware of what not living in constant economic crisis/poverty is about. I would have thought that she would have gotten a financial advisor at some point and that that person would have talked to her about health insurance, but maybe not, I guess. Sadly, I can imagine someone who grew up as she did thinking that health insurance is some special thing that people get if they have certain types of jobs, but most people don't have. I see that as more an indictment of the for-profit healthcare industry in the US than of dumb poor people like Leah.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Does she think that the rest of us take a course in school about it? I grew up lower middle class and didn’t learn anything about insurance (or anything financial) from my parents. With all of the health issues Ali has, you would think she would learn something about insurance. 

It appears the main thing she learned about insurance is that somebody else pays for it (i.e., the baby daddies). 

 

11 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Without an employer paying a large part of the premium private insurance is really expensive if you get it outside the Affordable Care Act marketplace online.

Just a nit--for Blue Cross, anyway, plans they offer on the ACA marketplace/exchange are also available directly from Blue Cross, and for a given plan, the premium is similar whether you buy it via the marketplace or directly from Blue Cross.  For example, for one plan I looked at, the monthly premium shown on the marketplace is $782, while the premium on the Blue Cross website is $794 (directly from BC is $12 more), and for another plan the marketplace is $815, while the premium on the BC website is $828 (directly from BC is $13 more).  

This non-employer-provided insurance is made cheaper via subsidies, which are based on a person's income.  If you qualify, the subsidy is available whether you buy the policy on the ACA marketplace or buy it outside the marketplace (directly from Blue Cross or through an insurance agent).

 

11 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

That Leah says she didn't know any of this is ridiculous since she is pushing thirty and has three kids and a lot of medical situations with Ali alone. And since she was married young she would not have been on her parent's plan until she was 26. I'm not even sure she would be let back on again after her divorces. Does it work that way, you jump on and off your parents plan as you marry then divorce then marry then divorce?

Children under 26 can be on a parent's health insurance even if the child is married, isn't a dependent on the parent's income tax return, doesn't live with the parent, could get her own insurance through her own employer, has children of her own--basically in almost any situation.

 

3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

It’s called Google Leah. 

Oh, I'm sure she's googled Leah plenty of times.  What she needed to google instead was "health insurance."

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I think this is another example of how being on Teen Mom has really stunted most of the women. They may have money but very little experience in the way the world works. If they had jobs the would have to figure out things like a paycheck, insurance, taxes, retirement, etc. 

Isn’t do you have health insurance a questions on your tax returns even??  I swear my CPA asks me about health insurance every year.  But then again, we know how these fools roll when it comes to filing taxes.  🤦🏻‍♀️
 

They are just so ignorant and dumb.  Leah is “scared” of doctors?  Did I read that correctly? Girl get you wellness exam and get a dang pap.  FFS.  Does she still smoke?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Oh, I'm sure she's googled Leah plenty of times.  What she needed to google instead was "health insurance."

That's just it. She can research what she's actually interested in. I think this comes down to indifference, not ignorance.

 

Reading about insurance plans is boring. Spending money each month on premiums instead of those tacky manicures and trips to Great Wolf Lodge is not fun.

 

She probably figures she may never need it, so why not wait until she actually does before she does any work or parts with any cash. If she can't pay the bill at that time, she just won't.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I know it seems weird that someone who has been making 6 figures for several years didn't have or understand health insurance, but I think we have to take into account how dumb Leah is and how few people she has in her orbit who are much more intelligent and/or aware of what not living in constant economic crisis/poverty is about. I would have thought that she would have gotten a financial advisor at some point and that that person would have talked to her about health insurance, but maybe not, I guess. Sadly, I can imagine someone who grew up as she did thinking that health insurance is some special thing that people get if they have certain types of jobs, but most people don't have. I see that as more an indictment of the for-profit healthcare industry in the US than of dumb poor people like Leah.

I could see this, IF Leah had not demonstrated herself as someone that is fine spending money, time and energy on things SHE wants to do (random MLMs, pills, finding boyfriends, inspirational speaking etc), but somehow doesn't have the knowledge to research or find out how to take care of a basic need for herself (like healthcare).

I would give her a pass if this was a year or so after her divorce, and being a healthy young woman, hadnt thought about going to the Dr for a while and just realized she wasnt covered under Jeremy's insurance any more. But she has been single for FIVE YEARS at this point. If you have time to figure out the best place to get your hair and nails done, you have time to Google how to pay for your health care expenses (either in cash, or being insured). 

Never mind with Ali's health issues she is ALWAYS surrounded by medical professionals, specialists etc etc- she could've asked a social worker after Ali's appt about getting coverage for herself post divorce and they would've sent her to a website at the very least.

I think Leah is just lazy.

Just to clarify- I am not assuming any other person having the same experience is lazy but actually focusing on keeping food on the table and just needs a little guidance because their mental energy has to be spent elsewhere on more immediate needs. But this is Leah who has a history of bad choices and laziness she has been willing to show us for the last decade.

I could even give Leah a pass if she didn't make excuses and just said "yeah I didnt handle my business like I should've.", (because we are all human and a little emotionally immature sometimes) but instead she wants to blame her upbringing? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Idk if I should be happy that Kailyn finally realized how stupid it was to move into her current house or smh that she's moving the boys AGAIN. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Sometimes Cory sums it all up perfectly.  

 

cory.gif

Sometimes I use that in real life, but sadly no one around me gets it. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Sometimes I use that in real life, but sadly no one around me gets it. 

Same

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size