Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Snatchback

• Start Topic

I don't understand how the client could claim fraud when she know how close Hank came to rescuing her child. She had a conversation with her daughter via Hank's cell phone. She knew he found her daughter. Why would she think he spent all that time and money on a luxury vacation when he came so close to doing what she hired him to do? 

• Love 3

Hank is going to get a rude introduction to Russian law enforcement if he tries to return.  It's likely that crime boss BadDad has already arranged with Russian Border Control to watch for his name on any manifest lists, even though he bribed officials to get out.  A haircut and new clothes isn't gonna get it.  Once he's in their hands, a bullet to the head and game over.

Once again, trial rules are violated, but at least Chunk pulled a rabbit out of his hat and squelched the AUSA.  I wonder if the tape really was a deep fake. Good responses from Hank, too.

Okay, writers.  Could you have, at least, made Benny's election opponent just a little less buffoonish?  Benny got caught up in his resentment over the debate and went the low road, when he had plenty of tape there of that idiot blathering along. 

In a ham-handed, un-intentioned convergence of plotlines, Monday night sort of featured a Bob ❤️Abishola and Bull crossover.   If you squint that is.  The B❤️A episode featured Abishola's son Dele who went with his Nigerian father (Abishola's dickwad of an ex) on a visit to Nigeria, where he now is apparently going to try and keep Dele.  We'll see if Bull's client shows up at 8:30PM in the coming weeks....  🤣

• LOL 1
18 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

I don't understand how the client could claim fraud when she know how close Hank came to rescuing her child. She had a conversation with her daughter via Hank's cell phone. She knew he found her daughter. Why would she think he spent all that time and money on a luxury vacation when he came so close to doing what she hired him to do? 

Yes, and Hank would have told Bull/Chunk about that, and they could have put her on the stand early on, and saved a lot of time and effort...but then we wouldn't have gotten the last-minute-twist ending that has become the bread-and-butter of this show.

On the plus side, I didn't know that about the hostile witness designation...who would have thought I'd learn something useful from this Bull?

• Love 1

I think the little girl's mothers message to her was pre-recorded. Not live. And the guy had her favorite stuffed animal to convince her he was real.

I like Bull. But I so miss the Tony DiNozzle in Bull.

14 hours ago, maggiemae said:

I think the little girl's mothers message to her was pre-recorded. Not live. And the guy had her favorite stuffed animal to convince her he was real.

I like Bull. But I so miss the Tony DiNozzle in Bull.

Slightly off-topic/slightly on-topic. It's funny you mentioned Tony. In NCIS, Weatherly looks almost exactly like Robert Wagner in It Takes a Thief. On Bull, he's slowly turning into Robert Wagner in Hart to Hart

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sarah 103 said:

Slightly off-topic/slightly on-topic. It's funny you mentioned Tony. In NCIS, Weatherly looks almost exactly like Robert Wagner in It Takes a Thief. On Bull, he's slowly turning into Robert Wagner in Hart to Hart.

I noticed the second resemblance comparison just the other week!

Hmmm......  Is Bull's father still alive?  As much as I hate the Senior character on NCIS, I think it would be a hilarious bit of meta if Robert Wagner came in to play Bull's father on an episode or two.  Or if Robert Wagner came in as a client and there were some arch looks back and forth between Weatherly and Wagner.

• Love 1
On 5/11/2021 at 10:06 AM, Dowel Jones said:

Okay, writers.  Could you have, at least, made Benny's election opponent just a little less buffoonish?  Benny got caught up in his resentment over the debate and went the low road, when he had plenty of tape there of that idiot blathering along. 

So apparently Benny's entire campaign consists solely of Izzy and whoever that other guy was?  What about his website, appearances, strategy, messaging, social media, fundraising, outreach, publicity?

• Love 1