Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TexasGal

S11.E13: House of Horrors

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The white furniture thing with them kills me - especially for Jennifer and Jackie, who have several children. White furniture is impossible to keep clean, and it just makes a home look so sterile. I get that they all want to show that they have the money to have pristine white furniture but IMO, it doesn't look like a home. 

When it gets dirty, they buy a new one. These people care nothing about waste, their carbon footprint, etc. . It’s all me me me. 

15 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Lol! To try brightening my home not too long ago, I traded my brown couches for white faux leather modern couches. A few weeks in, my toddler who had held a marker maybe twice in his life found a SHARPIE SOMEWHERE!! IDK where, to this day and still haven't found it....well, it was the end of that. (He's not even given to these naughty behaviors-especially back then!!! It was like the universe against the couches). They're still here in my livingroom, ever decreasing the esthetic value of my home-but the cushioning is firm & wonderful.  Never again. That's where it ends though bc my home is all but sterile looking. Especially toys scattered in each room. 

Someday it will be clean, tidy and lonely so I take each day for what it is 😉

If it’s a quality couch, have it reupholstered one day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, J80134 said:

Marge sucking Joe's face off with her big puffer fish lips was a gagger! Thier new kitchen is too pattern busy. Just because the colors blend, doesn't mean it works together.

Did Luis just have a chemical peel or laser treatment or does he have rosacia? His face is like an over-botoxed tomato. He's been watching the show and knows that tre is hungry for a guy who constantly flatters her. He'll get as deep into her life and her wallet as he can before he starts telling her she's bitch and no one else will want her and her baggage. 

Jacks looks pale, boney and dead in her costume. Cher is not impressed.

Delores had a thigh lift. Wtf? I'm starting to think she has body dismorfia. She can change her body, face and house all she wants, but none of it seems to be making her very happy.

Bill and Jen are a fun couple. They treat each other with kindness, caring and respect. They better get the hell off this show before a kiss of death vowal renewal is suggested.

JoeGo and Mel never miss an opportunity to show some extra skin. Thanks to bravo for the revelation that he's a chauvinist with short man's disease! It is truly shocking and I'm on on the edge of my seat waiting to hear more about it on the reunion episodes (not)!

This was a lame season. A significant cast shake up is needed. Do better Bravo!!!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Luis is  hustling Teresa. 
I think the same thing about Delores. She seems to have body issues. There was nothing wrong with her looks. I think she is the best looking of the bunch. But she is on the road to becoming a plastic surgery victim. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

It wasn't the most exciting finale, but it will do. This is my favorite franchise now that Leah has infested NYC. 

Bill as Prince at the party dispensing advice to Joe Gorga was absolutely killing me. I love you, Bill. Never change.

Margaret's house is so ugly, but it also clearly is her taste. Good for her.

I love Dolores on this show and think she's probably the most interesting of the women. Her life is completely bizarre, I'm down with watching this.

Louis is clearly a player and I hope she realizes it before her kids go through more shit. Also, I'm pretty sure Tre can actually cook. I have a friend who works in production on a bunch of these reality shows and from what I've heard, the woman can cook as well as any other Italian lady (which is pretty well!) and that her house smells delicious. 

I think we all know that Joe G is a chauvinist, but can anyone explain to me just what it is that he is keeping Melissa from doing? I literally don't understand the *what* here. I think he has a good point in that he's supported her in all her dumb ideas, including the "singing career". What is she trying to do specifically? I feel that we never got that small detail. Also, hate to tell her but, I don't think she'd still be on this show without Joe and Tre. Sorry.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I’m pretty sure that she knows how to cook. I have not seen it myself, mind you, but I know enough people who have. I also didn’t know “dot with butter,” but I am by no means any kind of pie maker (though I would like a pie, now that I think about it).

Also, holy crap, everyone—I TOTALLY forgot all about Siggy! It wasn’t even that long ago, what the hell?!

Also also, I don’t know if my TV is weird (sometimes some channels look funny) but I thought that boyfriend looked very red and shiny!

Maybe he just had a chemical peel. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The white furniture thing with them kills me - especially for Jennifer and Jackie, who have several children. White furniture is impossible to keep clean, and it just makes a home look so sterile. I get that they all want to show that they have the money to have pristine white furniture but IMO, it doesn't look like a home. 

Yes and they better pray that Barb The Builder never visits them. Their places would be festooned with spray tan smears

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Good for her. She deserves nothing more than a bad relationship. She is vile. 

I just knew he was a player from the minute I saw him.  Too smoothe and complimentary.  Now, they bought a property together?  Bad move.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, J80134 said:

Did Luis just have a chemical peel or laser treatment or does he have rosacia? His face is like an over-botoxed tomato. He's been watching the show and knows that tre is hungry for a guy who constantly flatters her. He'll get as deep into her life and her wallet as he can before he starts telling her she's bitch and no one else will want her and her baggage. 

Jacks looks pale, boney and dead in her costume. Cher is not impressed.

Delores had a thigh lift. Wtf? I'm starting to think she has body dismorfia. She can change her body, face and house all she wants, but none of it seems to be making her very happy.

Bwahahahahaha!

Cher reacts....

tenor.gif?itemid=7730807

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

I just knew he was a player from the minute I saw him.  Too smoothe and complimentary.  Now, they bought a property together?  Bad move.

Is this the East Coast Brooks/Crooks?  I think there is something there, something scammy, something really off.  Time will tell.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/13/2021 at 8:25 AM, tvfanatic13 said:

Finale?? It just started! I guess because of COVID there were no real trips so the season was cut short. 
I can’t figure out if the Melissa/Joe SL is a fake or the realest thing to ever happen on this show (other than T going to camp of course). 

Joe is so jealous that Melissa will meet a guy at the store or when buying clothes for the store in the city.  Maybe she’ll meet a tall handsome guy with lots of Curley hair who doesn’t wear a t-shirt everyday to show off his muscles.  That’s what he’s afraid of.  He wants her in the house tied to the stove.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, J80134 said:

Bill and Jen are a fun couple. They treat each other with kindness, caring and respect. They better get the hell off this show before a kiss of death vowal renewal is suggested.

I'd like to buy an "E"

wheel-of-fortune-gif-6.gif?resize=650,40

Sorry, I just couldn't resist

As for Luis...he gets a pass right now. However, he did get the stink eye when Teresa said he was an "entrepreneur"

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/13/2021 at 1:41 AM, ichbin said:

I think this has to be the least interesting season finale ever for this franchise.  

Out of all the costumes and make-up...I actually felt sorry for Jackie. If she had a stylist, I hope she gets a new one.  If she didn't, maybe  she should get one.  Ooooof! 

Marge's finished home is unique...not in a good way.

Let's guess how many drinks Jen actually had compared to how many the camera wanted us to think was the number.  She clearly was nowhere near wasted.  

This season seemed super scripted.  If it was it shows how miscast Jackie was for this show.  She was handed a gift of potential interest and relevance with that rumor bullshit and it was wasted on her. Time for her to say farewell.  If that lame trouble in paradise story for the Gorgas is the best they could do it's time to relegate them to "friend of" at best.  I wouldn't mind Margaret staying one more season in hopes that she would be the one finally getting the bad edit she deserves. 

I'm fine with Teresa, Dolores, and Jen staying on.  I know Dolores doesn't have much story, but she is usually a needed voice of reason and seems to play that fairly as well and she is a team player too. I would even be happy to see the Manzos return at this point. 

 

 

 

I just started watching again after a few years, and compared to N.Y.’s first two episodes, I thought these last few episodes were great.  I liked seeing husbands in the mix for a change.  Please, NO to the Manzos.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/13/2021 at 1:56 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

maybe a month ago Tre was on WWHL  - and I believe she said they bought a house together as an investment and that they were NOT going to live together.  Who knows?  [shrug]

Shady.  Somethings up with this guy.  Shes nieve.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/13/2021 at 4:12 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

They did a flash back showing 2016 reno, it was just the kitchen I thought and now she is redoing that kitchen, so she said to her dog.

I think she is redoing her home in some sort of stay busy and make the home on par with David's home...maybe a sour grapes sort of way.

 

Let me get this straight.  Dolores now loves David and half lives in his house too?  I saw her clothes there in the closet.  Does she live in both houses at will and go back n forth?  How could she care for Frank when he cheated on her while pregnant?  Why is David not giving her an engagement ring?  She’s a good woman, but a door mat.  She’s too easy with both of them.  It’s their business and works for them I guess, but it’s very weird.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I will never understand the obsession with “THE RING.” If she (or any woman, myself included) doesn’t care about a ring, or being married at all, or being married without a ring, or whatever, why would anyone else? Even if she once cares and now doesn’t, big deal. I honestly doubt much would change in my own 12-year relationship with a ring or a wedding.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I will never understand the obsession with “THE RING.” If she (or any woman, myself included) doesn’t care about a ring, or being married at all, or being married without a ring, or whatever, why would anyone else? Even if she once cares and now doesn’t, big deal. I honestly doubt much would change in my own 12-year relationship with a ring or a wedding.

I’m just going with what everyone is saying about this ring like underneath she really wants one.  I myself don’t have an engagement ring either, but I do have a gorgeous Diamond wedding band.  All of them seem to think Delores really wants one underneath.  Maybe she told David she didn’t want one, so he got her a car instead.  Only the shadow knows, haha.  Who gives a shit anyway .. she probably still loves Frank anyway.  And Frank loves her.  Why is she such a plastic surgery fiend?  Her ass .. now her thighs?  WTF?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ok idk if this is relevant here but finally saw on a "behind the episode" that Marge's assistant, Lexi, is supposedly from Manchester, UK & has lived in NJ for 12 yrs. Marge said she has an "English accent mixed with NJ." Ummm idk on this one. A strange mix and story.  Can you "lose" a British accent after 10-12 yrs? My family members are from another country and in no way has anyone lost their accent that much after even 30 years. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wouldn’t say an accent gets lost but a part of it is adapted to the local dialect for sure.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Normally I don’t like to critique people’s physical appearances because it’s not something they can help, but in Luis’s case it seems to me like his face appears to be something he’s done...to himself?...somehow? 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/13/2021 at 1:53 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

This guy is sketchy as hell...he has a bad temper and was charged with assault in a road rage incident not too long ago and had a restraining order put on him from his former fiancee in 2019. He also has some money problems in regards to his business. Everything he did on camera last night was for show...the whole make out scene in the restaurant was planned and scripted. I had to laugh when Teresa was bragging on him saying he's an "entrepreneur"...that's what she said about Juicy Joe on one of the very first episodes!!! LOL!

Hee! Most of the men on these shows seem to be “entrepreneurs”— a term which, in the RHW context, seems to be code for “grifters.” I do appreciate that Jen’s husband has a real job, though I wonder how they afford that lifestyle. We know that Jen didn’t come from money, and based on hubby’s comments about being a starving med student I take it he didn’t either. Are they leveraged up to their eyeballs? And/or does being a plastic surgeon really pay *that* much??

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Okay...I’m about to say something vaguely in defense of Joe Gorga (*takes deep breath, swallows vomit in throat*). First off, I think Joe Gorga is the very embodiment of toxic masculinity and I dislike him very much. To be clear. That said, he and Melissa seem to be talking past each other when it comes to this argument. She keeps saying “I’m going to keep working, and it’s not going to go back to how things were.” And he seems to be saying, “Okay, fine, but make sure you keep putting effort into our relationship.” Again, to be clear, I very much dislike Joe Gorga and I think his ideas about women and gender are deeply problematic. But I could honestly see this particular argument happening with the genders reversed. 
 

Then again, this is likely all a cow’s opinion anyway because of how scripted this all is. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Hmmm, maybe he has legitimate concerns and insecurities, but did himself no favors by previously painting himself into that cretin (whoops, I mean “old-school”) corner.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Hope she gets  played big time. Can you tell I despise the bitch?😁

Really? I thought it was the 37 negative posts that gave it away 🤣😊

Edited by MsTree
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Does anybody know what the realtor's husband was dressed as?  It looks like Andy Warhol.

He was Sonny to her anorexic Cher. 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

What? Jackie and Evan were Sonny & Cher, no? (And Sonny's hair wasn't like Andy Warhol's. And Jackie is not a realtor--is she?!)

Edited by TattleTeeny

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

He was Sonny to her anorexic Cher. 

Not Evan & Jackie.  The female realtor's husband.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Not Evan & Jackie.  The female realtor's husband.

Oops my bad. I forgot Jackie is a lawyer!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/15/2021 at 9:51 AM, Hangin Out said:

I just knew he was a player from the minute I saw him.  Too smoothe and complimentary.  Now, they bought a property together?  Bad move.

Why is it that so many of us here can see it but Tre's family, friends, even her daughters seem to really, really like him. Could everybody she associates with possibly be that blind (and dumb)? We don't expect much from Tre, we know she's a vapid dumbass with an IQ of a squirrel but the rest of them? I don't get it. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

In earlier seasons Jogo was pushing Melissa to be a pop star. Remember the studio in the basement? Now he's crying about her having a little boutique? Fake!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/15/2021 at 7:49 AM, Otherkate said:

It wasn't the most exciting finale, but it will do. This is my favorite franchise now that Leah has infested NYC. 

Bill as Prince at the party dispensing advice to Joe Gorga was absolutely killing me. I love you, Bill. Never change.

Margaret's house is so ugly, but it also clearly is her taste. Good for her.

I love Dolores on this show and think she's probably the most interesting of the women. Her life is completely bizarre, I'm down with watching this.

Louis is clearly a player and I hope she realizes it before her kids go through more shit. Also, I'm pretty sure Tre can actually cook. I have a friend who works in production on a bunch of these reality shows and from what I've heard, the woman can cook as well as any other Italian lady (which is pretty well!) and that her house smells delicious. 

I think we all know that Joe G is a chauvinist, but can anyone explain to me just what it is that he is keeping Melissa from doing? I literally don't understand the *what* here. I think he has a good point in that he's supported her in all her dumb ideas, including the "singing career". What is she trying to do specifically? I feel that we never got that small detail. Also, hate to tell her but, I don't think she'd still be on this show without Joe and Tre. Sorry.

I thought she mentioned something about building her brand.  Oh lord, if I have to hear one more housewife talk about their brand I think I’ll vomit.  I just had to roll my eyes.  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/15/2021 at 10:42 AM, TattleTeeny said:

I will never understand the obsession with “THE RING.” If she (or any woman, myself included) doesn’t care about a ring, or being married at all, or being married without a ring, or whatever, why would anyone else? Even if she once cares and now doesn’t, big deal. I honestly doubt much would change in my own 12-year relationship with a ring or a wedding.

Exactly!  How did the ring and the wedding keep Frank from his philandering and betrayal. Either you are committed or your not and having a ring on your finger isn’t going to guarantee anything.  I like David but he has a successful career and I don’t think he want to be on the show.  It’s a little different if your a plastic surgeon.  I think this kind of show could actually help that kind of business.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Why is it that so many of us here can see it but Tre's family, friends, even her daughters seem to really, really like him. Could everybody she associates with possibly be that blind (and dumb)? We don't expect much from Tre, we know she's a vapid dumbass with an IQ of a squirrel but the rest of them? I don't get it. 

        Storyline.  Plus, she’s hot to trot.  I had to laugh when Louie had to get up from his chair to kiss her in the restaurant.  Btw, what was holding that blouse up?  Geeze.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/13/2021 at 8:30 PM, stcroix said:

From people I've seen or known, someone with very serious eyes to where they even have a permanent frown crease is usually a bad tempered person.  

OMG this is why I’ll Botox until the bitter end! 😂 I take no offense to this, but I’m a very friendly person with a bad natural frown crease & I always think it makes me look like a mean girl! Confirmed! But for real, he looked like a hothead in a few other ways, no? Like his energy was over the top, and he was...real red. 
 

I think I watch this show solely for Delores, who is such an enigma to me. I’m fascinated by her disgraced ex, who seems to rank higher than her reputable surgeon boyfriend, and her ability to simultaneously project confidence and extreme neediness and insecurity. I don’t get her, but it’s good tv. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/16/2021 at 1:07 PM, bichonblitz said:

Why is it that so many of us here can see it but Tre's family, friends, even her daughters seem to really, really like him. Could everybody she associates with possibly be that blind (and dumb)? We don't expect much from Tre, we know she's a vapid dumbass with an IQ of a squirrel but the rest of them? I don't get 

Luis won JoeGo over the second he said, "you're buffness makes you seem taller". 

Mel was in when he told her nose is perfect. Referring to her as a business mogul cemented her like of him.

As long as he continues to be nice and keep Tre happy, they want to take it at face value. His overcomplimenting may be less obvious in a group setting where he doesn't have to keep up 50% of the conversation. 

When Tre and her big Tomato bought a building together so quickly, the JoeGos either chose to ignore the red flag or believed it was a great business opportunity (cuz they know one when they see one...garbage trucks, restaurants, pop stardom). If they thought it was sketchy, saying something to Tre would only have her digging her heels in, defending her man, and demanding apologies. If you want a good relationship with Tre you must ignore all red flags that she ignores.

 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ok so Joe Gorga is obviously a pig, I think we can all agree. However, I have to say it does seem like he supports Melissa in her goals. I’ve never seen him hold her back. She wanted a (bullshit) singing career, he built her a studio. She wanted a clothing store, he built her a boutique. I mean I’m not saying I would want to be married to him, but I don’t think he is chaining her to the kitchen sink. 

Bill trying to get through to Joey is useless. These are two completely different people. 

Oh Delores miss me with your judgement on Jennifer and her drinking. She doesn’t want anyone judging her but she has no problem passing judgement on others. 

This season was just meh. Gotta go catch up on the reunion now. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/16/2021 at 10:45 PM, Emmeline said:

Exactly!  How did the ring and the wedding keep Frank from his philandering and betrayal. Either you are committed or your not and having a ring on your finger isn’t going to guarantee anything.  I like David but he has a successful career and I don’t think he want to be on the show.  It’s a little different if your a plastic surgeon.  I think this kind of show could actually help that kind of business.

Ha.  Does anyone think a ring on a man’s finger will stop a woman from getting together with him?  No way.  I worked in a big company.  Probably half the married men were cheating with a wedding ring on.   I love Bill and Jennifer.  Looks like they really appreciate each other.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/20/2021 at 8:39 AM, mostlylurking said:

Oh Delores miss me with your judgement on Jennifer and her drinking. She doesn’t want anyone judging her but she has no problem passing judgement on others.

If not wanting to be around a sloppy drunk is wrong, then I don't wanna be right! It's obnoxious enough at 25, at 45? It's just sad. If you can't hold your liquor, then just don't drink!

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size