Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Crash Boom Bang!

• Start Topic

The crew is excited to enjoy a much-need day off together, but things get touchy when the couples’ PDA goes on full display. Amidst the lovers vs non-lovers quarrel, Sydney drops bombs that re-ignite Daisy and Gary’s interior vs exterior feud. While at the dock, high winds blow Parsifal straight into the dock. Glenn and the deck team scramble to bring the boat to safety, and Gary comes to the rescue in a big way. Just as the crew thinks they have things under control they smash into the dock a second time!

Airdate: 05.10.2021

This is episode ELEVEN?  Have eleven things even happened all season?

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 05.10.2021

This is episode ELEVEN?  Have eleven things even happened all season?

I have no idea.  I'm either fast forwarding through drunk make outs or nodding off.  The dolphins were nice that's about all I remember. 

We finally get to see the dock smashing scene we've been teased with all season.  Hopefully it's not the last 30 seconds of the episode.

• Love 7

OMG, it's gets worse and worse. I'm watching them drink in that circle on the deck and all I see is chain smoking, boring, bad tattooed misfits. I'm seriously thinking of doing some plumbing work. It will be more entertaining...LOL.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I don’t like Gary or find him attractive, he is just a “F” boy.  However, I did think he told Sydney that them having sex was nothing more than that before they did the deed.  She is just embarrassing herself with the jealousy.  

The boat they enjoyed on the excursion looked really cute.

Didn’t they show JL talking about an STD in one of the previews?

• Love 14

I totally missed the start of the dock drama.  I am mildly curious how it all started but I don’t think I care enough to even rewind my dvr the five minutes or however long that lasted.  And friggin Gary is a hero now?

Meh.

• Love 3
(edited)

Gary skeeves me out and it seems he'd be the one to pass an STD...JL just reminds me of Frankenstein.  

Geez....they're milking the dock crash another week!!!!!!!!!

Edited by aqusdealer
Addendum
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Gary said if the damage from the close escape was bad enough, it could have ended the season.

Now there's going to be real damage.

At least there was some excitement.  JL said his heart was still racing.

Then you had the usual drama BS on the charter boat.

Now the couples are sleeping all the time in the guest cabins so so much for that BS rule on BD Mediterranean.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

The way the dock drama was explained to me was that they got anchor drag at the front,  causing them to back up Against their dock. They are at this point cut off from dock's power supply but someone forgot to flip on the boat's power supply (which powers the anchor, among other things) & it caused the issue. Then naturally panic to flip generators on bc they need to bring  up the anchor & also steer, etc.  However I thought the captain trumps the engineer...couldn't Gary steer & Glen go flip the "gennies" on by himself? 

I do not like Gary. I find no one on this ship attractive except Colin (who is taken). I can't believe they all smoke so much. I quit long ago but visited my parents this mothers day.  Dad smokes & when I tell you we were choking by the end of the day, I mean it. Horrible.  Outdoors, it's tolerable.  When it gets inside the house though,  it's suffocating.  

What's Alli going to do when she confronts Gary now? I can't believe she didn't even consider that Syd & Gar slept together.  

On a shallow note, Alli needs to do something with her hair. It's been matted, ratty & melted looking all episode. Idk What's going on there. Reminds me of those "at home bleach fails" when the hair finally  lifts to the right color, it's melting off the victim's head. Eeeshh

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

The interstitial Glen-alone-on-the-boat parts were the best parts:  "It's a cashew party in here!" and "I dreamed someone gave me a donkey!"

Colin makes a pan of eggs, Natasha is amazed that he's cooking them all in the same pan, then at the end she whips the pan out onto the counter and almost tries to take credit for cooking them.

I think the difference with the "using guest cabins" thing here is that (other than Gary and Sydney, who did kind of leave a mess, but Dani was easygoing about it), the person using it is the person who is going to clean it up, and basically all the crew knows about it so it's sort of tacitly approved, if not given express permission.  On BDM, Liz and James (I can't believe I had to look it up) used it without permission, and Liz was an at worst incompetent and at best very slow stew, so she made a lot of extra work--even if she made it up, others would have to take up her slack elsewhere.  

That cove they went to was so gorgeous.  Not a huge fan of the "couples" but at least they got into and enjoyed the water.  

Stop saying you can't stand up, JL.  har har.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I don’t like Gary or find him attractive, he is just a “F” boy.  However, I did think he told Sydney that them having sex was nothing more than that before they did the deed.  She is just embarrassing herself with the jealousy.  

I thought Sydney was finally rising above her jealous behavior by trying to disengage from Gary and Alli, but telling the crew that she and Gary had sex was clearly a manipulative move.

That being said, Gary and Alli's PDAs were absolutely disgusting. They're sitting with the whole crew and they're sticking their tongues down each other's throats. Who wants to see that? It's so disrespectful to the rest of the crew who just wanted to hang out and have fun on their day off. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Jobiska said:

The interstitial Glen-alone-on-the-boat parts were the best parts:  "It's a cashew party in here!" and "I dreamed someone gave me a donkey!"

Colin makes a pan of eggs, Natasha is amazed that he's cooking them all in the same pan, then at the end she whips the pan out onto the counter and almost tries to take credit for cooking them.

I think the difference with the "using guest cabins" thing here is that (other than Gary and Sydney, who did kind of leave a mess, but Dani was easygoing about it), the person using it is the person who is going to clean it up, and basically all the crew knows about it so it's sort of tacitly approved, if not given express permission.  On BDM, Liz and James (I can't believe I had to look it up) used it without permission, and Liz was an at worst incompetent and at best very slow stew, so she made a lot of extra work--even if she made it up, others would have to take up her slack elsewhere.  

That cove they went to was so gorgeous.  Not a huge fan of the "couples" but at least they got into and enjoyed the water.  

I noticed that there’s different producers with each franchise, and wonder if that makes a difference?  Everyone seemed to agree that not sleeping in guest cabins was on the contract for BDM.  Maybe to get more opportunities for hookups, that requirement isn’t in this rendition’s contract.  It’s such a smaller boat and less area for hookups - which they just love to exploit. 🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

The way the dock drama was explained to me was that they got anchor drag at the front,  causing them to back up Against their dock. They are at this point cut off from dock's power supply but someone forgot to flip on the boat's power supply (which powers the anchor, among other things) & it caused the issue. Then naturally panic to flip generators on bc they need to bring  up the anchor & also steer, etc.  However I thought the captain trumps the engineer...couldn't Gary steer & Glen go flip the "gennies" on by himself? 

I do not like Gary. I find no one on this ship attractive except Colin (who is taken). I can't believe they all smoke so much. I quit long ago but visited my parents this mothers day.  Dad smokes & when I tell you we were choking by the end of the day, I mean it. Horrible.  Outdoors, it's tolerable.  When it gets inside the house though,  it's suffocating.  

What's Alli going to do when she confronts Gary now? I can't believe she didn't even consider that Syd & Gar slept together.  

On a shallow note, Alli needs to do something with her hair. It's been matted, ratty & melted looking all episode. Idk What's going on there. Reminds me of those "at home bleach fails" when the hair finally  lifts to the right color, it's melting off the victim's head. Eeeshh

Alli cleans up better than anyone I’ve ever seen before. She can look drop dead gorgeous, or like someone you might see coming out of a methadone clinic, on her way to sell it and buy heroin. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Jobiska said:

There was also something about aliens coming out of his laptop when JL got "home."

Why did the non-romance four have to sit facing the couples on the yacht (not at dinner but before)?  If you don't want to see them, turn away!

Only the blind couldn't see that Sydney and Gary had hooked up.

• Love 6

Watching Glenn on the boat alone was worth watching this episode, cashews and donkeys!

The constant pawing at each other between the crew members is like being at a field party in high school, you feel cool making out with your boyfriend and that's cool but how stunted are these people that they have to suck face at every turn, nobody wants to watch that. 

What is the difference if one of the blonds slept with or just kissed Gary and the other blonde is jealous...are they really fighting over Gary? 

I will still maintain that none of these people are interesting or attractive, what they are are morons. 

• Love 14
On 5/6/2021 at 2:24 PM, SevenCostanza said:

I have no idea.  I'm either fast forwarding through drunk make outs or nodding off.  The dolphins were nice that's about all I remember. 

We finally get to see the dock smashing scene we've been teased with all season.  Hopefully it's not the last 30 seconds of the episode.

Me too ‘nodding off’ unfortunately I missed the dolphins and I doubt I will go back there.  I guess we see the dock smashing next time 🤔 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, endure said:

I missed the dolphins and I doubt I will go back there

I thought the dolphins were an episode or two ago, with the nice, un-difficult guests. Were there more dolphins?

And good gracious, the amount of disgusting PDA on this trip. How disrespectful to EVERYONE else on that trip!

And if I never see another thong bikini again, I would be happy. I don't need to see your butt cheeks.

And we got to see all of JL's horrid tattoos. What an episode. And I agree with someone upthread, that I think Glenn had a more interesting day back on the boat.

• Love 10

I am a little shocked and bemused. I thought EVERYONE knew Sydney and Gary had sex. Didn't they do the post-coital strut the next morning? Didn't Gary tell everyone? Didn't Sydney tell everyone? Who didn't know? Alli? Daisy? I presume Glenn didn't know. But it's hard to believe this was a mind-blowing revelation. These people are so juvenile.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Red Bridey said:

I am a little shocked and bemused. I thought EVERYONE knew Sydney and Gary had sex. Didn't they do the post-coital strut the next morning? Didn't Gary tell everyone? Didn't Sydney tell everyone? Who didn't know? Alli? Daisy? I presume Glenn didn't know. But it's hard to believe this was a mind-blowing revelation. These people are so juvenile.

They told everyone they just made out.

• Useful 2
(edited)
On 5/11/2021 at 10:59 AM, AryasMum said:

I noticed that there’s different producers with each franchise, and wonder if that makes a difference?  Everyone seemed to agree that not sleeping in guest cabins was on the contract for BDM.  Maybe to get more opportunities for hookups, that requirement isn’t in this rendition’s contract.  It’s such a smaller boat and less area for hookups - which they just love to exploit. 🤷‍♀️

Good point.  Didn’t one of the crew have sex in the van a few years back?  And one time Kate went to some random guy’s boat.  Using the guest suites is often allowed when a GF / BF comes to visit.  Maybe with covid limiting the crew’s movement production encouraged onboard hookups.

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 4
On 5/11/2021 at 7:15 AM, Jobiska said:

LOL This was the highlight of the episode for me as well.  I wish they would do more of these.  Glenn is such a gentle, simple person.  He's adorable to watch/listen to.

• Love 7
On 5/11/2021 at 8:59 AM, AryasMum said:

Alli cleans up better than anyone I’ve ever seen before. She can look drop dead gorgeous, or like someone you might see coming out of a methadone clinic, on her way to sell it and buy heroin. 

For some reason, every time I look at Alli she looks to me like she smells.  I can't explain why, but perhaps your observation, Aryasmum, is in my subconscious about her.  I was shocked when I saw how stunningly gorgeous she looked on Watch What Happens Live following the episode.  The girl DEFINITELY DOES clean up well.  Glam should be her fashion go-to.

• Love 3

This show so boring they have to crash the ship into a dock to make it interesting. Only good thing about the show is the captain who is easily the most professional and likable of all Below Decks 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 5/11/2021 at 5:12 AM, Diane Mars said:

Apparently, that's an unpopular opinion here, but I LIVE for this season of BDSY !

Same!

It was my favorite from the entire history of the franchise - and I've seen them all, I think.  I've rewatched a few times and I rarely rewatch any Bravo show except Top Chef perhaps.

• Love 3