Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

See, since I missed the first few minutes of the episode, I just thought that sign supplies were there at Someday because it seemed like a gathering point for the protest that people knew about and Theo want to help to make signs. I knew that they brought some things (like the hot glue gun). 

I know--stupid me.

• LOL 1
On 5/14/2021 at 1:01 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

None of his best friends saw anything wrong with him either and these codependent weirdos seem to spend every minute of their lives together. It's not Katherine's fault that she believed the lies he told her and all of their friends about how he was fine, just like it's not anyone's fault for not seeing Jon's depression before he died. Eddie and Jon both chose to hide their pain from the people around them and constantly pretend that everything was fine.

Some of that is caused by mental health issues including having a hard time accepting a disability. People also want to pretend they are fine so they won’t be a burden. Maybe Eddie knew that it would be difficult to take pain pills due to his addiction history and so he hid his pain. Besides, people don’t want to hear that someone is in pain; that usually results in “buck up” speeches that don’t help.

• Love 4
On 5/20/2021 at 12:22 AM, BluBarbi98 said:

Ok, did I miss something or did they not show the protest? 

You are correct. They showed them getting ready for the protest, leaving for it, and then skipped to after the protest.

• Love 1