Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Holy shit, Sonja.  She has a problem with alcohol. And she needs HELP! Plus, girl, let go of the past...you are not a Morgan. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 23
(edited)
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

To me, Leah is one of the most miserable women on tv.  She’s just lucky Meghan McCain is alive.

I caught a little bit of McCain the other day.  She had a total resting bitch face.  Once she opened her mouth it only got worse.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
(edited)

JP Morgan Chase as a company is not your effing family, Sonja. Good lord, shut up.

ETA: On a scale of Ramona 1 to Ramona 10 when it comes to rudeness, Ramona asking Leah to leave was like a Ramona -1. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

JP Morgan Chase as a company is not your effing family, Sonja. Good lord, shut up.

Hey, if Eboni gets a mortgage with a different bank then Sonja's kid might end up with $20 million in her trust fund instead of $21 million. Won't somebody think of the 1%'s children?

What would Sonja have done with the rest of her life if she hadn't married old man Morgan? She'd have had nothing to talk about.

• Love 7
Just now, pieinmyeye said:

Does anyone know if Leah’s grandmother has dementia?

She’s probably pretending not to recognize Leah so she doesn’t have to deal with her.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

JFC Leah. The difference is that you walked in while Ramona and Lu were talking about something. By the time Eboni walked in, Ramona and Lu were done talking. This isn't difficult.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, bosawks said:

She’s probably pretending not to recognize Leah so she doesn’t have to deal with her.

That's what I'd do.

• Love 5

Sonja is wrong but Lu should just ignore her psycho rantings. Eboni probably regrets signing up for this show. Leah is so crass, if I stop watching this show it’s because of her. 

• Love 9

I’m watching Ramona dislike oysters more and more. What did she think she was eating? Oh, they are always dished up pretty on a platter when she eats them. I like places that shuck as you go. Fresher that way. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1