Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

No, we’re talking about a woman who by all appearances has been welcomed into a social group trying to make somethings out of nothings. All of the women have been very friendly and gracious so far as we have seen. She does seem a little chippy. 

ETA: Ramona certainly didn’t stash Eboni on the lower level like she did with Luann ☺️

Leah is the antithesis of these UES women for many reasons. My initial impression is that Eboni would be just fine getting along with them without the influence of Leah’s toxicity.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 20
8 minutes ago, charming said:

We're really talking about a black woman having a chip on her shoulder because she expressed an opinion about something? Sigh.

no that isn't it!

• Love 2
(edited)

I know they bring in Heather for a few episodes but why do they only have 5 housewives?  Its the middle of covid and we won’t be seeing many, if any, outside people.  I’m sure Bravo is paying for all the extra party planning but the party was just sad with such small numbers. I was actually thrilled when Leah joked about bringing her sister and Elise, it would have helped.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 5

The past year has brought Covid and the unexpected passing of my beloved DH.  Television has been hard since I can’t watch the shows we watched together and got dammit, they ruined my fave show and Leah ran Heather off.  I’d rather have B or Dorinda than Leah.  The cast is too small.  Ugh.  I’m so disappointed.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Imagine my lack of surprise in watching Leah scream the loudest and then cry.

The more interesting Leah finds herself the less interesting I find her.

Can we get that last sentence on a mug? That is exactly how I feel. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

I can’t believe Ramona had the nerve to ask her to put a white tee shirt on. At least Leah snapped right back. 
Ramona, they are going to judge Leah for dressing like that. Or are you ashamed to be seen with her? 

• Love 6

I thought Ramona and Eboni were very mature in their exchange. Plasmagate is boring. Ramona probably thought she was donating her plasma. I don't know that Leah actually knows what she is talking about but I also suspect that Ramona wasn't paying that much attention to what happened with her blood.

• Love 24

Good for Eboni, telling Leah to apologize to Ramona. Leah needs to shut up, she’s trying to hard to get the most air time. 
Side note: since we’re talking about Covid, I got my second shot today and boy does my arm hurt! 

• Love 21

Leah's going to be bitching and screeching all season, isn't she? She ruined last season for me, I stopped watching after Tinsley left. Never watched the rest of it. If Andy Cohen is the reason she's still around... then he can follow her right out the door.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I know I don’t find anything more entertaining then having someone scroll their phone to pull up all the awful things someone said about me.

It’s like Nirvana and Shangri-La all rolled up in one.  Sonja is lucky she’ll have no recollection of this dinner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
(edited)

Dear Lord, I’m not into the Heather gang up.  Didn’t we have enough of that last season with Dorinda and Tinsley.  I’m never been the biggest Heather fan but  I would be happy to see anyone added to the mix.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

Did Heather steal Leah's boyfriend or something? She's really gunning for someone she's never met. She's acting like a psycho.

I’m beginning to wonder if she is a psycho. 

• Love 13

3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Did Heather steal Leah's boyfriend or something? She's really gunning for someone she's never met. She's acting like a psycho.

Proving that despite being drunk all last season, she did show her true self.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Dear Ladies, 

You are at a restaurant. Please put your phones away. It’s time for chatting and eating. 

Thank you 

Thank you!! Biggest pet peeve! And I literally make my living from a company that provides service to cell phones. However, time and place people, time and place!!

• Love 12