Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

What the hell is Leah wearing?  Since she is converting to Orthodox Judaism perhaps she contemplating a softer side for MTTM.  Instead of hats with the Finger on it and the word Bitch slapped across her gear, she using Big Pink Bows.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

i just can't stand leah.................her voice and her fake nails.....she needs an intervention by beth

Just now, Steph J said:

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when Sonja said she doesn't "live in the past."

i was just thinking the same!!

• Love 3
(edited)

I thought Sonja didn’t “live in the past.”  Yet here she is talking about the ex again!  

Oops, sorry — didn’t see the previous posts!

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 3
(edited)

Why is Sonja saying she should have stayed with old man Morgan for the kid.  He divorced her.  I wish we knew the real story behind the divorce. 

I also want to say that she should eat a healthy diet and lay of all the colonics. 

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 4
(edited)

Good lord, they divorced nearly 20 years ago! Sonja misses the money, not the man. This is plain sad. 

Ramona looks really nice in the red dress TH.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 5
(edited)

Uh oh, Ramona didn’t hide the tiki torches, hope Leah doesn’t go psycho again and  throw them in the pool. Really too much Leah so far, ugh! Can’t stand her. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 9
(edited)

How is Leah bringing Burning Man to Ramona's yard when Ramona is the one arranging everything and hosting? It seems like all Leah is doing is showing up.

Also, will they draw straws to determine who has to stay on THE LOWER LEVEL?

Edited by Steph J
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

this like is like leah like talks....and like you know like me and her!   does she not have and education ?

It's the same as talking to a tweenager.......it's like forrreverrrrrr......like!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Just tuning in, but I have to comment on Eboni's comment of "Honey, I don't fool with this many white women on a regular basis."  WTF?  I really don't appreciate that comment.  What if someone had said something similar about her race?  Heads would roll.  Why did she agree to do this show?  

• Love 17

I'm sorry, but didn't Leah spend the months between seasons telling people that Ramona pooped herself? And now she's sitting there at Ramona's table in Ramona's home, so maybe she's not in a position to talk about Heather disparaging people to the press.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, ChitChat said:

Just tuning in, but I have to comment on Eboni's comment of "Honey, I don't fool with this many white women on a regular basis."  WTF?  I really don't appreciate that comment.  What if someone had said something similar about her race?  Heads would roll.  Why did she agree to do this show?  

I thought it was funny. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Why is Sonja saying she should have stayed with old man Morgan for the kid.  He divorced her.  I wish we knew the real story behind the divorce. 

I also want to say that she should eat a healthy diet and lay of all the colonics. 

supposedly she was on st barts when he became ill and she wouldn't come home and that was the end

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Savarski crystals 😆

Swar-ov-ski. 

Eboni says bitch more than a 1,000 Pound Sister on TLC.

I’m so not into these elaborate costumes for a private party at home.

right all of that for what 5 people? it just feels over done and a waste 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Savarski crystals 😆

Swar-ov-ski. 

Eboni says bitch more than a 1,000 Pound Sister on TLC.

I’m so not into these elaborate costumes for a private party at home.

If we did a shot every time  Eboni says ‘bitch’ we’d all be passed out before the episode was over. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Much ado about nothing with "the help" comment, because that's not what she said.  She said that she gets her "helpers" wrong.  Yeah, it would've sounded better if she said that she gets the names of her assistants mixed up, or the names of the people helping her, but it's Ramona.  I don't think she meant it the way Eboni took it.   I've worked with the same people for years, and I fumble their names around on a daily basis!  It's called getting older.  ;) 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

If we did a shot every time  Eboni says ‘bitch’ we’d all be passed out before the episode was over. 

I will take a sip of my wine every time she says bitch tonight. 😁e

Oh, wait, the show's almost over. Damn.

• LOL 6

hey y'all i don't like this season at all so i'm checking out.  this show is not for me/my demographic.  we made bravo what it is today and they are throwing us to the curb.  i can't stand leah or eboni 

• Love 7
Just now, jaybird2 said:

hey y'all i don't like this season at all so i'm checking out.  this show is not for me/my demographic.  we made bravo what it is today and they are throwing us to the curb.  i can't stand leah or eboni 

Don't leave us!!   I'm going to give it a few episodes and see what happens.  

• Love 4

I've never been to Burning Man, but looking at these outfits, I think that Luann's is the most spot-on (except for the hat!).  Leah looks like a 50 cent hooker from a city corner, Eboni looks like she's going to a dance club party, Ramona looks like I don't know what, but she looks friggin' amazing, and Sonja is giving me Dr. Deb vibes (Braunwyn's Mom from RHOC).  

I'm so over this "healer" bullshit......I would be just like Ramona!  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, jaybird2 said:

What’s wrong with Eboni? It’s only been two episodes!

• Love 2

Leah and Eboni are bringing this show down. I don’t miss Dorinda but I miss the old days of Bethenny and everyone seemed to have more fun and didn’t get all butt hurt if someone used a wrong word for something/someone. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I 100% get what she is saying .. when I am done I am done... My friends know this ... I just "vanish" and my friends dont question it they know I am done 

I get it. I hit a wall and just want to go home and go to bed.

Is Sonja taking over Dorinda's role of "person who can't get past a relationship many years later"?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Don't leave us!!   I'm going to give it a few episodes and see what happens.  

i'm not leaving you all!!! i'm not watching the show....

7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm so over this "healer" bullshit......I would be just like Ramona!  

Me too.  I wouldn't be into the group healing kind of thing.  Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's not for me.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Leah and Eboni are bringing this show down. I don’t miss Dorinda but I miss the old days of Bethenny and everyone seemed to have more fun and didn’t get all butt hurt if someone used a wrong word for something/someone. 

It was a different time.

I welcome a fresh perspective...otherwise we’re all just wasting away in a crumbling townhouse pining for the yacht.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Eboni is taking things she simply doesn’t like, personally. Ramona talks over everyone and can’t keep anyone or anything straight; it has nothing to do with Eboni being new or black. The only ones drinking were Sonja and Ramona, but Leah and Luann were acting up just as much. White girl wasted was ill-timed. I’ll try to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was trying to be funny but the comment is just trite.

• Love 7