Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Spring Has Sprung

• Start Topic

TM2’s newest mom, Ashley, takes an anniversary trip with her boyfriend, Bar, who’s got a big surprise. Leah receives life altering news about her health. After moving back to Dover, Kail says goodbye to her old house and bittersweet memories.

Airs May 4, 2021

• Useful 2

Briana's garage looks like something straight out of Tidying Up with Marie Kondo.

When the show is over and the opportunities dry up, Kail is going to be pissed at all the money she spent moving every 5 minutes! 

Drug abuse is so normalized for Jade that she doesn't realize that she needs to cut her junkie baby daddy out of her life and never look back.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

This show makes me want to get tattoos of some dead relatives above my eyebrows. 🙄

This bunch are trashy AF! 🤷🏻‍♂️

I could not figure out what was above his eyebrows, so thank you!

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

This show makes me want to get tattoos of some dead relatives above my eyebrows. 🙄

It appears that Ashley is trying to clean up her image.  I hope so.  But Bar, with those nasty face tattoos, ugh!  I could never, EVER take someone seriously who appears to draw on his face.  He looks like a clown.  In a haunted house. 

Sorry for not taking Leah's breast cancer story line seriously.  I just don't. 

Kail continues to put herself in traumatizing situations.  Will she ever learn from her mistakes?

Jade, train wreck from every angle. 

Brianna?  I got nothing.  Yet. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Rebky said:

I could not figure out what was above his eyebrows, so thank you!

Same here, so I Googled it and found this on starcasm:

The tattoos are tributes to friends of Bar’s who passed away. I am unsure who “Norm” is, but “YR” is a rapper who performed under the name Young Rell.  Young Rell’s real name was Terrell Blay. Terrell was shot and killed in San Francisco on the night of March 30. According to police, they had no leads in the shooting other than witnesses claiming to have seen the shooter drive off in a sedan. Terrell was just 26 years old.

https://starcasm.net/teen-mom-bar-face-tattoos-norm-yr474-meaning

Teen_Mom_Young_and_Pregnant_Bar_face_tattoos.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I hope Ashley continues on her career path, so far she seems to be the most motivated of the bunch.  I hope the MTV money doesn't derail that.  Bar has his issues, but isn't too bad of a guy overall, IMO.  But there's a high probability that those face tattoos will tank a lot of opportunities.  I could never be with someone who has face tattoos-not just because of the tattoos themselves (although that would be a big part, they are hideous), but because it screams of a lack of thought or concern about the future. 

Sean needs a weeks-long break from Kloie?  What a jerk.  Dear adults in Kloie's life, if she's acting up to that extent, it's YOUR fault.  Full stop.  You can't deal with the way she acts, but she has no choice but to deal with the way you act.  She can't even get a 'break'.  So sad.  Other than that they could just stop filming Jade and re-air any of her past segments from anytime ever and we'll be caught up.  Save yourself some money, MTV. 

I do believe Leah and I think it sucks she has to worry about that.  I was glad to see some maturity in her concern about having to get pain meds if she has to have surgery.  At least she's thinking ahead and knows this addiction can rear it's ugly head again anytime. 

Kail and Bri- Same old, same old. 

Edited by eskimo
to clarify
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

This bunch is so trashy they make the women of Teen Mom OG look refined and polished.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Kail is a mess. Physically and emotionally. She can move or build new houses all she wants...it's not going to change her life. All it's doing is screwing with her kids. They have no roots. She keeps uprooting them to another neighborhood, another house for what? Now she's building again...what happened to the other new build she was invovled with a few years ago? On again, off again with Baby Daddy #3...now she's admitting to abuse (physical) in the relationship. I predict she has baby #5 with Chris in a couple of years. I think MTV needs to stop enabling these women...none of them do anything to better themselves or their children. Kail thinks a bigger house and yard every year is helping her kids...wrong. She needs to get to the gym and eat better...she looks like she's close to 300 lbs...sad.

40 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Same here, so I Googled it and found this on starcasm:

The tattoos are tributes to friends of Bar’s who passed away. I am unsure who “Norm” is, but “YR” is a rapper who performed under the name Young Rell.  Young Rell’s real name was Terrell Blay. Terrell was shot and killed in San Francisco on the night of March 30. According to police, they had no leads in the shooting other than witnesses claiming to have seen the shooter drive off in a sedan. Terrell was just 26 years old.

https://starcasm.net/teen-mom-bar-face-tattoos-norm-yr474-meaning

Teen_Mom_Young_and_Pregnant_Bar_face_tattoos.jpg

How does this guy earn a living?

• Love 9

I have completely lost track of how many times Kail has moved.

Luis hasn't seen Stella in a few months. I'm shocked...

I cannot take Bar seriously at all with those face tattoos. Ashley did say they moved a few hours away so maybe he has calmed down a bit being away from his old haunts.

Spoiler

The previews look, dare I say it, somewhat interesting? Devoin doing Kail's podcast and Brianna being with Jade during her plastic surgery.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

This bunch is so trashy they make the women of Teen Mom OG look refined and polished.

You ain't seen trashy until you've seen Bar's mom, Shen, in all her glory!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

You know how impressed you were with Bar's face tatoos and Ashley's sarcastic twerking send off in the parking lot?  Shen is sooo much worse than that. One time she showed up uninvited to a private birthday party for Bar, was told it was not for her, and she not only refused to leave but started an actual physical fight with everyone there. If you ever get to see it in flashback there is a scene where someone threw a folding chair at Ashley's sister and she caught it mid air and tossed it aside. It was awesome. Shen has a passel of dysfunctional kids who are in prison for things like murder. I think Bar is her success story.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

You know how impressed you were with Bar's face tatoos and Ashley's sarcastic twerking send off in the parking lot?  Shen is sooo much worse than that. One time she showed up uninvited to a private birthday party for Bar, was told it was not for her, and she not only refused to leave but started an actual physical fight with everyone there. If you ever get to see it in flashback there is a scene where someone threw a folding chair at Ashley's sister and she caught it mid air and tossed it aside. It was awesome. Shen has a passel of dysfunctional kids who are in prison for things like murder. I think Bar is her success story.

All this!!  But Ashley's sister is the best!  Look for the chair clip if you can!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Marisagf said:

All this!!  But Ashley's sister is the best!  Look for the chair clip if you can!

LOL the hot potato game with the chair! The cake splattered on the ground made me laugh, too. I'd like to see that all again.

If Devoin was the one who "forgot it was early day" at school, Briana would use 4 whole episodes bitching about it. She just tee-hee'd about it when she was the one who forgot.

Leah's "I don't want to speak anything into existence" was undoubtedly right out of her motivational speaker handbook. I felt bad when Ali screamed in pain when she put weight on her right leg after Leah's breast exam playground PSA.

Kail's brand new house will be ruined once she has Chris over there, so she will never be free of bad house memories no matter where she lives.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Don't undermine Bar!  He was clever enough to buy an engagement ring and propose to the Gravy Train!  Keep those TLC checks rolling in!  He'll never work anything but his mouth and d...!

Kail is surely in a downhill spiral!  She used to not give a d.. About what anybody posted but now it bothers her that nobody likes her!  She's down to just one kinda friend!  Those poor boys!

Brianna why do you chose such losers then expect them to be father of the year?  They only show up occasionally for the appearance check and Luis can't even do that!  Sad!

They are both angry she wants support when she's a tv star with a big paycheck.  Actually I'm surprised she's still working!  Anybody knows what she does?? It's never talked about much!

That's all I've got!

• Love 5

Errr...am I supposed to believe that Creed and Lux are bio brothers?

Ok, ok. I know genetics are a funny thing, but seeing Creed for the first time since he was a newborn (I haven’t seen any of his pics on SM since then) really made me believe those rumors that Javi is Creed’s dad.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

Ok, ok. I know genetics are a funny thing, but seeing Creed for the first time since he was a newborn (I haven’t seen any of his pics on SM since then) really made me believe those rumors that Javi is Creed’s dad.

Are there any rumors about Jo being his dad? That kid looks JUST like Isaac did as a baby 😳

• Love 2

Creed is so white and his hair even looks reddish!   Nothing like Lux at all.  But my husband is Indian and my kids are totally white like me so it does happen. just an interesting contrast,

Dover and Middletown are 30 minutes away so I also don't understand all the moving.  These girls I don't ever understand any of their living arrangements.   Leah's house is not that huge or impressive.  Not that it needs to be but why not have something built like the other girls if there are accomodations for Allie Girl?   Do you think she has less money?   And I still have no clue why Bri has no money according to her.  She has the MTV money and her full time job so what is going on here?  A closet full of Yeezys?  Her house is a townhouse with no yard so I don't get it.

I understand why Bri would forget Nova on accident a she does have a lot on her plate and Devoin is a fucking idiot. 

I will be fast forwarding through Ashley.  I've accepted Bri, Mackenzie, Cheyenne and Jayde.  I have space for no more.  

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Creed is so white and his hair even looks reddish!   Nothing like Lux at all.  But my husband is Indian and my kids are totally white like me so it does happen. just an interesting contrast,

Dover and Middletown are 30 minutes away so I also don't understand all the moving.  These girls I don't ever understand any of their living arrangements.   Leah's house is not that huge or impressive.  Not that it needs to be but why not have something built like the other girls if there are accomodations for Allie Girl?   Do you think she has less money?   And I still have no clue why Bri has no money according to her.  She has the MTV money and her full time job so what is going on here?  A closet full of Yeezys?  Her house is a townhouse with no yard so I don't get it.

I understand why Bri would forget Nova on accident a she does have a lot on her plate and Devoin is a fucking idiot. 

I will be fast forwarding through Ashley.  I've accepted Bri, Mackenzie, Cheyenne and Jayde.  I have space for no more.  

I think Leah blew all her money on drugs a few years ago. She seems like she’s doing better now, but that was part of Cory’s allegations against Leah when he was trying to get more custody back then. If I remember correctly, he said Leah had even stolen money from the girlses college funds.

As for Briana, I think it’s partly that she hasn’t been on the show as long as the others. We also don’t see newcomer Jade building a house, either. They don’t have the years and years of TM money. Also, as crazy as she is, I think Bri is the only one with money sense. That’s why she’s still working at that timeshare place.

And really, we shouldn’t think these girls can spend like Kail. Hell, Kail can’t spend like Kail! Girl’s living way beyond her means. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

Errr...am I supposed to believe that Creed and Lux are bio brothers?

Kail claims she never bonded with Creed while pregnant. She rarely shows him on social media. She takes more pics of Lux than any of her kids. She definitely has a favorite. Remember when she would say the same about Lincoln while pregnant. She’s an awful person. 

7 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

I think Leah blew all her money on drugs a few years ago. She seems like she’s doing better now, but that was part of Cory’s allegations against Leah when he was trying to get more custody back then. If I remember correctly, he said Leah had even stolen money from the girlses college funds.

As for Briana, I think it’s partly that she hasn’t been on the show as long as the others. We also don’t see newcomer Jade building a house, either. They don’t have the years and years of TM money. Also, as crazy as she is, I think Bri is the only one with money sense. That’s why she’s still working at that timeshare place.

And really, we shouldn’t think these girls can spend like Kail. Hell, Kail can’t spend like Kail! Girl’s living way beyond her means. 

Kail got 2 PPP loans in April. 🤔 All credit goes to Wadamelen.   

https://www.instagram.com/p/COi_wq-sLBj/?igshid=1qi7zw72j13wo

https://www.instagram.com/p/COi-V8dMoPh/?igshid=1az6x8t96nymg

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail claims she never bonded with Creed while pregnant. She rarely shows him on social media. She takes more pics of Lux than any of her kids. She definitely has a favorite. Remember when she would say the same about Lincoln while pregnant. She’s an awful person. 

Kail got 2 PPP loans in April. 🤔 All credit goes to Wadamelen.   

https://www.instagram.com/p/COi_wq-sLBj/?igshid=1qi7zw72j13wo

https://www.instagram.com/p/COi-V8dMoPh/?igshid=1az6x8t96nymg

This is the reason we need an anger reaction option.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, eskimo said:

This is the reason we need an anger reaction option.

She should get a tubal ligation ASAP. Enough of the babies...at this point if she has another one that she doesn't bond with she definitely has some kind of mental disorder. 

• Love 4