Type keyword(s) to search

The "Sex & the City" Movies: Comparing & Contrasting the TV Series

And it was even more unrealistic that this PR pro didn’t know it would be frowned on to behave like a sex crazed idiot  in the Middle East. 

I hated that Sam was portrayed as being so dumb.   How did she expect to do PR for a hotel in the UAE without bothering to learn anything about the culture? 

And while I get that even for these women, $28,000.00 a day was a lot for a hotel suite, how was it that it never occurred to any of them to ask to transfer to a smaller, less expensive room or suite so they didn't have to run around like chickens with their heads cut off in order to get out of the hotel within an hour?   

• Love 6
10 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I hated that Sam was portrayed as being so dumb.   How did she expect to do PR for a hotel in the UAE without bothering to learn anything about the culture? 

And while I get that even for these women, $28,000.00 a day was a lot for a hotel suite, how was it that it never occurred to any of them to ask to transfer to a smaller, less expensive room or suite so they didn't have to run around like chickens with their heads cut off in order to get out of the hotel within an hour?   

I agree. It makes no sense that Sam wouldn't have done research since she was going there for a job. Samantha was really good at her job.  We saw her discover Smith and turn him into a star. She would have researched the hotel and country and come prepared with a bunch of great ideas. 

• Love 2