Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
aquarian1

The Secret Of Skinwalker Ranch

A team of scientists and experts conduct a daring and thorough search of one of the most infamous and secretive hotspots of paranormal and UFO-related activities on earth — Skinwalker Ranch. The 512-acre property located in Utah’s Uinta Basin plays host to more than 200 years of UFO sightings, bizarre animal mutilations and paranormal related mysteries.

• Useful 1

Somehow I missed this when it started airing last year.  I am watching now via OnDemand and season 2 begins next week (May 4).

I am enjoying for now, even with all the OTT reactions and theories.  So far there is more interesting to me than not.  However, I can tell this is going to be like Oak Island with never ending mysteries and dead ends, and whatever it takes to keep the show going.  I'm going to watch season 2 though and enjoy it for what it is.

• Like 2

I caught some of this yesterday along with some of Oak Island.  Oak Island at least brings in some occasionally cool stuff.  Skinwalker Ranch, with the segment dates from 2019, seems like the world longest, kind of dullest found-footage movie.  Like at the end we'll exclaim, "Oh!  So that's how they all ended up as dismembered, radioactive skeletons."

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

I have watched this from 1st ever episode....not a lot of weird things discovered like we were lead to believe. Some of these guys in program DO NOT like each other either...and it shows...especially that one idiot they call "Dragon"...he hates the scientist that is in each show because the scientist wants to dig on the property and Dragon is scared of the possible 'hoo-doo' ( evil spirits ) it can bring to all there....so I expect just more very minor findings, etc...nothing like we were lead to believe. In fact yank this guy named Dragon off the show..he generally has a scowl all the time anyway and he gets in the way of real progress--let him water & cut the grass, feed the cows, make him a cook or something else, please.Oh well, I will give it a few more episodes to see if it gets better.

Edited by katanaguy · Reason: added to comments
  • Like 2

Totally forgot the over-the-top narrator on Oak Island also does this one.

Yeah, Dragon.  Running around in a special forces outfit.  Cracks me up when the scientist gets on the horn and yells "Dragon, come out here." Also, having a cell phone where the screen isn't smashed to pieces acting up might just might be a tad more interesting.

And flying in and out with the oncologist.  What is he supposed to bring to the table.

• Like 2