Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Reminder: Episodes happen in episode time.  No spoilers or comments about future events should be posted in this thread. 

• Start Topic

If ICE ever thinks that the Ick's divorce was a fraud to get Bert over here then all they'd have to do is show them this episode. I don't think there would be any question that the marriage was unequivocally broken and over.

• Love 2
On 5/4/2021 at 9:23 AM, AZChristian said:

One thing that people seem to forget is that if we ask God for something, the answer may be "No."  Why would God give you patience and take away feelings of jealousy when you are the victim of an emotional abuser?  The victim shouldn't need help to allow someone to continue to abuse them.  Garrick's attitude makes as much sense as if he said, "I asked God to help my family financially and He told me to go rob a bank."

Again I quote I Corinthians 14:33 . . . "For God is not a God of confusion but of peace."

Yeah, that was my point.

Maybe God isn't giving her strength or patience because he literally doesn't want her to stay in this situation. 

• Love 8
On 5/3/2021 at 6:03 PM, Emmeline said:

I think he was hoping Danielle would tell him to stay with Bert and she would go home.

I missed something. Bert? There is a second man in the mix?

On 5/4/2021 at 9:00 AM, LucyEth said:

I just don’t understand how Dannielle goes along with this, she admitted it’s not really what she wanted.  Is that crying jackass so great that she will put up with any BS he throws at her so he can have multiple sex partners.  That is all he really wants, as does king Clarke (he’s still got it🤮).  I hope Kaleh stays far away from them, she is young, smart and pretty and can certainly make a better life for herself.  

The Snowden household is ridiculous, too many people just laying around doing nothing and all those kids in one room.  If I were Chrissy I would not have accepted that situation.  Not sure how smart she is bringing her children into what is now a very bad situation.  I feel like she rushed the process because Tayler jumped the line and was already in the mix permanently .  I can’t wait to see what the outcome there will be, they usually catch us up at the end of the last episode.  I also wish Vanessa would speak up more and spill about her time with them and why she left.  

I don’t mind the Winders, I don’t agree with their lifestyle, but that is their business, and not judging them.  They are really the only ones that seem to be “Mormons” and following a religious belief.  I feel bad for Tami about the miscarriages but Sophie had trouble getting pregnant, maybe the problems is Colton?    I do find it weird that Tami added being upset about not being able to give her daughter a sibling, isn’t Sophie’s son considered her sibling?  I thought all the children they had with Colton are all siblings. 

Just about rolled my eyes right out of my damn head when king clark said he still got it! Yuck!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 5/5/2021 at 2:01 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Are the Snowden's in a different house than last season?  I don't remember it looking so small and run down. Any eagle-eyed posters able to compare. 

They had relocated to LA from Atlanta sometime last season.

(edited)
On 5/5/2021 at 3:01 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Are the Snowden's in a different house than last season?  I don't remember it looking so small and run down. Any eagle-eyed posters able to compare. 

Maybe it looks run down because the sister wife in charge of keeping house left.

The cruelty going on with the Merrifields (I never saw bunch less merry) is becoming unbearable for me to watch, although it sure is the juiciest snark fodder I've ever seen.  Dannnnnnnielle has allowed herself to be coerced (through remarkable stupidity?  Devotion to Garlic?  Fear of being on her own with two children to support?  Reluctance to listen to "I told you so"?) into a position which brings her only near-intolerable pain and absolutely no joy in believing that she is following god's will.  Her suffering  clutches my heart and squeezes it hard.  Garlic and Qbert want Dannnnielle to "get over it" (with god's help, of course) without considering for one second that god might have a clear message in her refusal to help Dannnnielle get over it--maybe god is telling all three of them that what they are doing is not something that is to be "got over."

Garlic and Qbert are in effect blaming god for their misbehavior.  I don't hear them talking about their own prayers for guidance in how to help Dannnnnielle get over it.  They do not want to acknowledge that what they are doing is causing Dannnnielle's jealousy, and they are so consumed with their own desires (dick drive, get me the hell out of Brazil) that even if they did acknowledge their own responsibility they would not change their behavior.

It would be *so easy* to get Dannnnielle on board with this.  If they would stop glomming onto each other constantly, if they would take turns having sex with Garlic, if they would make an effort to include Dannnnnnielle in their plans, if Garlic would take Dannnnnielle on a special sexy day trip--she would be all over this like white on rice.  So add to dick drive and get me the hell out of Brazil 1) stupidity in the first degree and 2) no idea of how to please a cheated-on wife.

I'm *this close* to giving up on these two.  *This close.*

Edited by Mothra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/8/2021 at 5:19 AM, Mothra said:

It would be *so easy* to get Dannnnielle on board with this.  If they would stop glomming onto each other constantly, if they would take turns having sex with Garlic, if they would make an effort to include Dannnnnnielle in their plans, if Garlic would take Dannnnnielle on a special sexy day trip--she would be all over this like white on rice.  So add to dick drive and get me the hell out of Brazil 1) stupidity in the first degree and 2) no idea of how to please a cheated-on wife.

Yes, it would be easy but that would mean that Garrick gave two shits about how Dannnielle was feeling. It’s about him, has ALWAYS been about him and Dannnielle was either going to go along with it or not. If she did, great! If she didn’t, so what? They are divorced, the divorce agreement probably doesn’t mention child support/visitation/custody issues/spousal support, and he has no obligation to Dannnille or their kids. In fact, it’s BRILLIANT! And Garrick ends up with what he wanted, freedom to pursue other women because God told him to.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, it would be easy but that would mean that Garrick gave two shits about how Dannnielle was feeling. It’s about him, has ALWAYS been about him and Dannnielle was either going to go along with it or not. If she did, great! If she didn’t, so what? They are divorced, the divorce agreement probably doesn’t mention child support/visitation/custody issues/spousal support, and he has no obligation to Dannnille or their kids. In fact, it’s BRILLIANT! And Garrick ends up with what he wanted, freedom to pursue other women because God told him to.

Yep.  And that's exactly why I want to jump into my tv and give Dannnnnielle a good shake, then get her to a divorce attorney stat.  Time is not on her side.  She needs to act soon--the window of her power over this situation is closing.  She needs to get what she can out of Garlic, get it in writing, and then drop a dime to the immigration folks.  Maybe she's even due a whistle-blower reward.

Chemical castration is a subject that strangely interests me these days.  Can't imagine why.  When we were kids at summer camp, the myth (or was it?) of salt peter was everywhere.  It would be so easy to slip *something* into a fellow's latte.

• Love 3

Did I hear Tami say the plan had been five kids ,spaced three years apart and she would be done by the age of thirty? So if my math is correct she would have had to start at the age of fifteen? Maybe fourteen.

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, Gyproselee said:

Did I hear Tami say the plan had been five kids ,spaced three years apart and she would be done by the age of thirty? So if my math is correct she would have had to start at the age of fifteen? Maybe fourteen.

Biology didn't cool its jets for societal norms.  Females are fertile from whenever they begin to menstruate, and for some unfortunate girls that means nine years old.  Earlier in western societies, girls (especially high-class girls) were married off at (to us) ridiculously early ages and expected to reproduce as soon as possible.  So it's us and our culture that's changed, not what Mother Nature has made us capable  of.  Just ask Warren Jeffs.

• Useful 2
On 5/4/2021 at 8:51 PM, b2H said:

It is really odd.  I have read the Bible multiple times and never once have I read anything anywhere that sanctions this as G-dly directives.

a lot of people think that "because it's in the Bible" means it's good.  There's A LOT of bad in the Bible too.  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Mothra said:

Biology didn't cool its jets for societal norms.  Females are fertile from whenever they begin to menstruate, and for some unfortunate girls that means nine years old.  Earlier in western societies, girls (especially high-class girls) were married off at (to us) ridiculously early ages and expected to reproduce as soon as possible.  So it's us and our culture that's changed, not what Mother Nature has made us capable  of.  Just ask Warren Jeffs.

Oh I know my granddaughter started at 9 but I can't imagine starting to have kids at 15 so you can have 5 before you are 30.

• Love 1
On 5/10/2021 at 8:44 PM, Gyproselee said:

Oh I know my granddaughter started at 9 but I can't imagine starting to have kids at 15 so you can have 5 before you are 30.

If the throne of Castille and Aragon counted on it, you'd better sign up for LaMaze as soon as you got a positive pregnancy test.