Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate that poundticipants are receiving any government benefits unless explicitly stated on the show. It is off-topic and leads us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

Cillas must face difficulties from his childhood in order to progress to his goal weight and set an example for his children. Tiffany struggles to lose weight when financial hardships place a strain on her relationship with her boyfriend Aaron.

Original air date 2021.05.05

(edited)

When they leave, most people leave for a reason.    In Aaron's case, I bet part of it was to get away from Tiffany, and her whining.      I'm glad he had somewhere to go, and I hope he's moved on and never looks back.     My bet is that Tiffany used the break up as an excuse, and I think whatever her weight is, she'll always be the dependent, whining, person who expects everyone to pay attention to her wants and needs first.   I can imagine that as time goes by, the weight will creep back.     

I hope Cillas keeps the weight off, gets more skin removal, and lives his best life.     He's not the first one I know that married to formalize their access to health insurance, and I hope the family is doing well, and enjoying N.C.  (My personal guess is that there was some upset at their various churches, because many fundie sects aren't happy about unmarrieds living as a family without marriage).  

I also hope he writes his birth family off, the mother especially, and takes how they treated him to learn how not to treat children.   (Wasn't his mother the one who when the father was deployed in the military, she dumped the kids on relatives because she just didn't want to raise them?  I think so.    Cillas at least felt like an outsider to his parents, and step parents.). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

(My personal guess is that there was some upset at their various churches, because many fundie sects aren't happy about unmarrieds living as a family without marriage).  

I thought that was the case after seeing enough crosses to keep Dracula at bay.  She has a new job, he has a new job and body so it seems a good time to marry.  I think they had talked about it a lot before they moved. I would like to think that was a re-enactment and that maybe they had gotten married when the TLC cameras weren't around.  That was probably the most casual marriage ceremony I have ever seen.  Hoodies? cap? seated at a table?    You would think the girls might have been involved with it.  I could picture a small wedding and reception in the yard, but this was pretty sad.

I was unimpressed with the discussion between Cillas and his mom.  I was hoping his litany of complaints would include asking her why she gave him such an odd name.  

the season is over, and I have withdrawal

• Love 10

My DVR just caught this last night. 
Lola seems so checked out.  I’ve been in therapy for much of my life. If I had her as a therapist, I would be done.  Is she for real?  Like a real therapist?   She seems so fake. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I was just watching Krystal.  she needs this.. (along with a huge bunch of therapy)  I use this but I don't have a BEARD

flawless.jpg

Edited by Boston
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Boston said:

I was just watching Krystal.  she needs this.. (along with a huge bunch of therapy)  I use this but I don't have a BEARD

flawless.jpg

Lol, I also use these but don't have a beard! Yes, she really needs a ton of therapy.

I had a chance to re-watch this one and had forgotten how amazing Cillas' success was.  Holy crap, I literally didn't recognize him at the end, even though I've seen the episode before!  When people follow Dr. Now's program, do the hard work (including the occasional backslide) they can completely change their lives for the better.  It reminds me what I like about this show, and it warms my heart.

Tiffany was exhausting. I can't believe Aaron stuck around for so long.

Cillas.jpg.1bb18a19f361d22e6136d07264f2ac1d.jpg 

• Love 5