Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Indecent Proposal

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I think Tiffany is actually pretty. Just because she isn't super skinny doesn't have to mean she will never find a guy. 

I agree with you, I think she is beautiful! I know that when I was chunky, it seemed like more men looked my way than when I lost all of my weight. They say there is a lid for every pot in this world. Everybody has their preferences when it comes to body size and shape. You don't have to be skinny to be beautiful.

• Love 2
On 5/9/2021 at 11:14 PM, Ucross said:

Why is everyone so...fat?

I once had a doctor say that if she could prescribe exercise it would be the most common prescription, ever, and I believed her!  People gotta move!  It is not that hard to incorporate fruit, vegetables and salad into your life. 

17 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Fast food restaurants and packaged processed foods at the grocery store.

I had to take the McDonald's app off my phone as I was like, "Hmmm......that sounds good!"  It wasn't a daily thing but dang those daily deals are yummy!

23 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I think Tiffany is actually pretty. Just because she isn't super skinny doesn't have to mean she will never find a guy. 

Yep - my hubby would rather date a Tiffany than, as he puts it, "a bag of bones."

On 5/10/2021 at 2:15 AM, antfitz said:

Is anybody ever going to tell Charlie he's an alcoholic?

ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

• Love 1

finally got to watch this whole episode....

Mike is an asshole. Natalie may be a bit nutty and insecure, but he is an asshat. Don't want her to bring up the nude pics? Then don't lay into her that if she wants his friends to accept her and like her, "it's up to you." No, Mike it isn't a one way street. She may be direct and harsh, but as she said, some of that (some, not all) is a cultural difference. In most places in the world, people are much more direct and brutally honest compared to Americans and yes, it can come across as hurtful. 

Second....his friends sent him pics of their breasts? Seriously? I have male friends.....I would never do that, ever...even if I were the type to send out nudes to randoms (not my committed boyfriend or husband), if I knew he had a girlfriend or wife? Hell no. And he should have responded "inappropriate", deleted and moved on....Instead somehow Natalie saw the pics which is just messed up. Google some random boobs if you are horny Mike don't keep the ones of your "friend" on the phone for your wife to find. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

his friends sent him pics of their breasts?

This whole movement of sending pics of your privates.....please just stop.  I am no prude but please......full on stop.  I know you have junk down there, I am aware you have junk down there.  I do not need to see it on my phone or laptop.  Never ever would I have thought, as my two kids were 2.5 and 4 years old, that someday,  the birds and bees talk would include THIS topic, lol!!!

• Love 3

Never ever would I have thought, as my two kids were 2.5 and 4 years old, that someday,  the birds and bees talk would include THIS topic, lol!!!

Yeah....I became newly single 2 years ago after 16 years married.....the dating world has def changed. I did online dating and that is how I met my current BF....early on he commented that he knew I was a "decent" woman because I didn't send nudes. I said what ? Women do? He said," yeah typically after one or two texts, they send a p&*sy pic. or would offer to come over to my place and screw." 

Yeah....if that is true then it makes sense why a lot of the guys I matched with ghosted after a few text exchanges (where I tried to genuinely get to know them better). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 5/9/2021 at 9:35 PM, Ucross said:

Nothing would. She is way way way beyond mountainous. Tiffany is enormous. Not sure how she thinks she is A) making a living looking like that or B) Finding a guy to support her whilst looking like that, as she has zero marketable skills. She is a huge blob who hasn't separated from her poor parents, who now have THREE OF THEM to support. Yeech.

The doctor is a good 10 miles away, across a mountain range, in Encino. He is not at all in BH.

Tiffany has an absolutely gorgeous face.  With regards to her personality, we only know what we see on TV.  With that being said, I haven't yet seen her being any kind of heinous or awful personality-wise.  And to her credit, she (and her mother) have raised an amazing little boy.  That kid (and I am NOT a child lover) is amazing!  Granted, her being on this show and getting involved with LOSER Ronald does take points away from her favor, and does reveal that there is something not fully right with her, but that doesn't make her undeserving of or incapable of finding love.

• Love 2
On 5/12/2021 at 10:31 AM, Xebug67 said:

Tiffany has an absolutely gorgeous face.  With regards to her personality, we only know what we see on TV.  With that being said, I haven't yet seen her being any kind of heinous or awful personality-wise.  And to her credit, she (and her mother) have raised an amazing little boy.  That kid (and I am NOT a child lover) is amazing!  Granted, her being on this show and getting involved with LOSER Ronald does take points away from her favor, and does reveal that there is something not fully right with her, but that doesn't make her undeserving of or incapable of finding love.

I think Tiffany is pretty as well. It does look like she gained weight since her original season (a lot of people have, especially if you were pregnant and then covid hit) but I do think she is pretty. 

Tiffany has a marketable skill (she is a licensed makeup artist) and she doesn't seem to be an abuser/nasty human being like so many cast members. I do judge her harshly for 1. marrying Ronald KNOWING he stole his mother's fridge to feed his gambling habit (it would've been a different thing if she didn't know he had a gambling problem before they married), 2. having another baby. It seemed she and Daniel were doing okay- she was working in the USA and he was getting older and more independent, but I think another baby just set her back. 

Ronald absolutely should be financially supporting his child, isn't he still living with his Mom? -then anything he makes over basic toiletries for himself (I assume his mom buys food) should go to Tiffany towards baby things since he isn't there to provide childcare. 

Tiffany is only 29, but I think she has her best shot of a successful life if she divorces Ronald, focuses on working and raising her kids- DOES NOT have any more. She can have a "man friend" or "boyfriend" if she wants a companion, but no more babies and she shouldn't bring another man into her home over her children. That way if it doesn't go well their lives aren't disturbed. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Tiffany is only 29, but I think she has her best shot of a successful life if she divorces Ronald, focuses on working and raising her kids- DOES NOT have any more.

Oh, she'll have a bunch more. She just doesn't have enough sense to figure out it the guy has even a fast-food job. Not exactly how that works in her pea-brain, as she's ending up paying for everything. Who cares if she's attractive? She's morbidly obese and will leave these kids ward of the state when she drops dead of a heart attack because she's so damn FAT.

• Love 2

THISx1000!!  ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Everybody’s so freaking afraid of kovid but obesity is a huge risk factor for THAT and also spreading it faster FFS  - they all just continue to morph into blimps and slap on masks. What the hell!? 

On 5/17/2021 at 11:27 AM, Scarlett45 said:

she doesn't seem to be an abuser/nasty human being

I think she is kinda nasty to her own husband, lol.

On 5/17/2021 at 11:27 AM, Scarlett45 said:

has her best shot of a successful life if she divorces Ronald, focuses on working and raising her kids- DOES NOT have any more.

Oh there will be more.  Daddy #3 is waiting in the wings.  Or in prison.  Or out on work release.  Or in the unemployment line.  Or at a bar, lying to his wife that he is out with friends.  I can't stand Tiffany, can anyone tell?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

You guys are probably right. There I go expecting people to have sense. There’s a decent gap between her daughter and her son, so I figured she might not be motivated by baby collecting. I know plenty of women who have a child young and decide not to have any more and end up okay (even if they marry when their kids are teens or almost grown)- they don’t choose a gambling addict across the world as their second baby daddy though. 

Ronald stole from his MOTHER. If that’s not a red flag what is?? And she married him ANYWAY! 

• Love 3
On 5/19/2021 at 11:07 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think she is kinda nasty to her own husband, lol.

Oh there will be more.  Daddy #3 is waiting in the wings.  Or in prison.  Or out on work release.  Or in the unemployment line.  Or at a bar, lying to his wife that he is out with friends.  I can't stand Tiffany, can anyone tell?

I have to agree with this. She seems like she is a serial bad decision baby daddy finder.

I do think she is very pretty, and I do think she gained a lot of weight since the original season. I can't imagine how much make up artist work one can get in the best of times, let alone covid so thanks for the stimulus and thanks for TLC she is fine and getting an apartment.:)

I actually sympathize a bit more with Ronald than with her. I agree he has done nothing to seriously try, but he sincerely seems to have developed strong attachment to Daniel. I think Daniel is maybe the sweetest kid. It's such a sorry situation.

So yeah, I think she will be having another fiance. ( and yeah, might be one of those who is forever engaged and then break up- never officially marrying).

• Love 2
On 5/19/2021 at 11:40 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Ronald stole from his MOTHER. If that’s not a red flag what is?? And she married him ANYWAY! 

That was not a red flag, that was a red BLANKET!!!!  

3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I can't imagine how much make up artist work one can get in the best of times,

I am surprised she has not tried her hand in LA or New York to earn bank.  When I have a special event, like a wedding, class reunion, or thinking I may run into an ex-boyfriend, I have my hair and makeup done.  The hair, for a blowout and style, can be $25 and up, but the makeup STARTS at $60.  So she can make the money.  And good for her.  Too many unemployed "Influencers" models, fitness coaches who are not employed by a gym, aspiring rappers.

3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

So yeah, I think she will be having another fiance. ( and yeah, might be one of those who is forever engaged and then break up- never officially marrying).

Yep, and picking losers and wondering why it all went wrong.  No self reflection for our Cold Shouldered Tiffany.

• Love 3
On 5/10/2021 at 4:25 PM, mittsigirl said:

I agree with you, I think she is beautiful! I know that when I was chunky, it seemed like more men looked my way than when I lost all of my weight. They say there is a lid for every pot in this world. Everybody has their preferences when it comes to body size and shape. You don't have to be skinny to be beautiful.

Tiffany is pretty, but she is obese. There's no getting around that . She's to be normal until she had her 1st child.... Judging by the pictures they showed.

• Love 1