Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Indecent Proposal

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

When they were setting at the table eating dinner and Natalie brought up the pictures being sent.  He became very defensive.  And when Natalie tried to explain herself Mike put up his and pushed it forward and said you don't speak anymore.  Did he literally shove his hand in her face--no but his hand being up was an indication to me that he wanted her to shut up.  I just took it as very dismissive...idk the guy just pisses me off!

Oh yeah .. when he got up, said he was leaving and left her standing there.  Maybe that’s when she leaves and goes to Miami ( if it’s true).  Thanks.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What happened to Jara and Jovie?  Are they finished on the air since she had the baby?  I’m very interested in them.  Maybe they will be on with the couples.  I’m sorry about Jepthe and what’s her name and Laura. Laura is gorgeous and a smarty pants for her age.  He never loved what’s her face from the beginning. Sad.  Is he going to stay in a loveless marriage for the child?  What kind of life is that?

Jepthe and Laura (his baby) are from Married at First Sight a couple of seasons ago, equally craptastic TV :)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t get why Angela has to have all these surgeries.  She wants to have a quick fix, but it can be dangerous.  If she has the money for all this, why not lose weight with a food delivery plan like Jenny Craig?  Not fast enough?  With a quick way like surgery, does she realize she cannot eat like she did before?  I don’t think so.  She will still eat cake and smoke whatever, and I mean the whole cake.  Besides, I don’t think Mikul will be there for long between all the kids and her not being able to have a child.

I was getting up there in my weight. I researched for a few months, then went on a raw veggie, nuts and seeds, an apple a day, a gallon of water and Apple Cider Vinegar drink everyday diet. The weight literally just fell off in 3 months, I stayed on that diet for a couple of years, and at the age of 60, looked better than when I was 30. It can be done without surgeries, but you MUST be focused and disciplined. Then covid hit. I all of a sudden discovered Dollarama almond cookies tasted really good dunked in my tea, and am pretty sure that I have gained the covid-15. Now it's totally up to me if I want to drop those pounds or not, and surgery is not my way to handle my problem. She could have done it on her own, she just is not that focused or disciplined in her life, wants to take the easy way out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, mittsigirl said:

I was getting up there in my weight. I researched for a few months, then went on a raw veggie, nuts and seeds, an apple a day, a gallon of water and Apple Cider Vinegar drink everyday diet. The weight literally just fell off in 3 months, I stayed on that diet for a couple of years, and at the age of 60, looked better than when I was 30. It can be done without surgeries, but you MUST be focused and disciplined. Then covid hit. I all of a sudden discovered Dollarama almond cookies tasted really good dunked in my tea, and am pretty sure that I have gained the covid-15. Now it's totally up to me if I want to drop those pounds or not, and surgery is not my way to handle my problem. She could have done it on her own, she just is not that focused or disciplined in her life, wants to take the easy way out.

That’s amazing how you did that.  Really disciplined is right.  I lost 32 lbs on Weight Watchers years ago after my third kid.  I think I lost a few after these Covid two shots .. had no appetite.  My husband is doing the shopping lately, and you should see what he buys.  Ice cream, cookies, donuts, blah, blah.  I’m gonna kill him.  He doesn’t gain an ounce.  I have to watch.  Don’t eat the cookies!  You were eating nothing practically to lose the weight.  I don’t know how you did it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/3/2021 at 3:14 PM, heatherchandler said:

He is.  Why do I find him so hot?  

You're kidding, right? (finding Charlie hot)

Edited by endure
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Yeah, those boobs were nothing to be proud of! And I agree, skin surgery is a ways away yet. I took it to mean that she was afraid that her skin would be all loose and saggy just at the same time when Michael might finally show up, and then she would look like she was 80.  I think she would look and feel so much better getting those big tube sock boobs made smaller and perkier, Michael might prefer them that way too. Another thing she needs to learn about is how to wear the proper bra, because the sports bras she seems to prefer do nothing at all to hold them up to where they should be. But all she seems to think about is sex first, she is so very immature for her age. I couldn't believe what she was doing while waiting for the doctor to come in by piling all of those silicone implants together to show just how large her own boobs were!

I just loved where her cigarettes and lighter especially was.  I’m surprised she didn’t have one butt behind her ear.  She’s been watching too many 60’s movies.  She should have worn a black leather jacket too.  She probably belongs to a motorcycle gang in Georgia.  Riding up I-95.

• LOL 4
15 minutes ago, endure said:

You're kidding, right? (finding Charlie hot)

lol!  That was me and Molly's brother!  Maybe it was that long thick hair, or that Georgia accent, but DAMN!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

That’s amazing how you did that.  Really disciplined is right.  I lost 32 lbs on Weight Watchers years ago after my third kid.  I think I lost a few after these Covid two shots .. had no appetite.  My husband is doing the shopping lately, and you should see what he buys.  Ice cream, cookies, donuts, blah, blah.  I’m gonna kill him.  He doesn’t gain an ounce.  I have to watch.  Don’t eat the cookies!  You were eating nothing practically to lose the weight.  I don’t know how you did it.

That's how my husband shops and eats that way and never gains a darn ounce!

Oh, I ate tons of raw veggies! Lots of them are considered as negative calories, so a person can eat as much of those that they like. As long as you keep under 1200 calories a day, it's very possible to sneak in some of those darn cookies, but you have to have discipline, which is the hardest part. Congrats on losing 32 pounds! That's awesome that you could do that, good for you! And somebody upthread said that Angela's butt will be the last thing to lose the weight? I was a figure skater, and my only good body part was my butt, it was like a little shelf. But when I lost the weight, it was my butt that went first! Now I have a nothing butt, and always wear long tops to cover it up, it's so bloody flat and looks awful! So Angela just might loose her butt at the beginning, just like I did.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Sadly… I am not.  Before I was married I had a real thing for assholes, so it must be that old attraction bubbling up.

At least you own it, 👍🏻 I really wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or honest and I'm not judging at all....💗

• Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Sadly… I am not.  Before I was married I had a real thing for assholes, so it must be that old attraction bubbling up.

Y'all see all the red flags ages before I do. If I ever EVER think about dating again (6 years as a widow), you all will have to vett him. Deal?

tasteinmen.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I've said this 100 times but good lawd I can't stand Mike!  He put his hand in Natalie's face when she was trying to explain the naked pictures things and said YOU DON'T SPEAK ANY MORE!  Good God carry your fat, sorry, entitled ass someplace else.

https://youtu.be/ddQka-Gz6FM

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, Chloecat said:

14 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What happened to Jara and Jovie?  Are they finished on the air since she had the baby?  I’m very interested in them.  Maybe they will be on with the couples.  I’m sorry about Jepthe and what’s her name and Laura. Laura is gorgeous and a smarty pants for her age.  He never loved what’s her face from the beginning. Sad.  Is he going to stay in a loveless marriage for the child?  What kind of life is that?

Jepthe and Laura (his baby) are from Married at First Sight a couple of seasons ago, equally craptastic TV :)

Thanks, I was wracking my brain trying to figure out how I had no memory of someone with the weird name of Jepthe on this show! (How on earth is that pronounced, btw?)

I’m pretty sure Jovi and Yara will be back on HEA. There are usually more couples than can be featured in a single episode, so they come and go from week to week. 

• Love 4
On 5/3/2021 at 12:39 PM, vintagesac said:

I thought that was so rude of him, it’s bordering on mental abuse. I don’t see him learning a second language and trying to speak it daily. As her partner, he needs to encourage her and celebrate her successes. Tearing her down and scoffing at her dreams is going to cause him to lose her.

Brandon is obviously a product of his environment.  He's the definition of arrested development, the thought of his ever leaving "Mommy Dearest"  (I shudder every time I see him, he's the spitting image of Betty)  will never happen IMHO.  Mother Betty is driving this ship, it's never going to change.

If Julia was smart (and based on her green card comment, I believe she's thinking of her future), she'd find a good attorney & get as far away from the "three little pigs" who will only be happy living in their stye they call a ''farm" in Virginia.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 5/3/2021 at 5:44 PM, alotmorestupider said:

Brandon is a weasel-faced little bitch. After Julia cussed him out for his lack of support, he laughed and said “whatever”. Even my toddler is not this rude. My mouth is agape that he would say “please don’t plan weddings and ruin someone’s special day”. That isn’t pessimism. That is dismissive and cruel. If I tried, I would not be able to be this rude to my partner. 

In the 10 years I’ve been watching reality tv, I’ve never fast forwarded through any part of an episode. I’ve sat through it ALL. But I fast forward through Libby and Andrei because her grumpy cat mouth and chin annoy the fuck out of me. It’s all fake as shit. 

Natalie’s passive aggression knows no bounds. She’ll skin a cat one day with the widest smile on her face. Also, the weird thing she did about being “in the house” was bizarre and NOT cute. How will she get home from the hotel lol

ITA.  I generally watch 90 Day for it's pure "fluff" content.   After watching this cluster of an episode, I found myself fast forwarding thru most of it.  I can't stand Family Libby et al, Asuelo & Kalani (with their obviously staged family drama).. Angela gets worse every time I see her (not to mention being an embarrassment to this former  Georgian)...Crude doesn't begin to explain her, I think she believes she's hilarious, instead she's flat out cringeworthy.  Julia needs to leave the farm as soon as she gets her Green Card....please girl, get as far away from that dysfunctional family as possible! Mike & Natalie are flat out schizophrenic....don't believe their story in the slightest.

I'm happy to see Pillow Talk has returned, think that will be the only way I can tolerate watching this season......

Edited by String Theory
Needed to bold text
  • Love 4

Brandon: "We'll move out of Richmond if it's appropriate for your career. Wait, you want to be a wedding designer? You're going to ruin people's weddings and no one will understand you with that jenky accent. What do you mean I'm not being supportive?".

The way he talked to her was so disgusting and condescending. He's such a fucking passive aggressive dick who tries to hide his dickishness with "I’m just joking." Well, jokes are supposed to be funny, you little shit weasel. Dude doesn't have a single redeeming quality.

I got secondhand embarrassment from Angela’s exam with the doc. Her flirting with him was just so wrong. Michael can’t even look another woman in the eye or he’s threatened with divorce and no chance of ever making it to America. But Angela can openly flirt with other men and question her loyalty to Michael out loud? Big time trash.

I know Natalie is always painted as crazy, but how would you act if your partner refused to explain naked photos from another person on their phone? Mike definitely has something to hide and the way he acted proved exactly that. That was super childish... I understand it was his birthday dinner but you guys can talk like adults about a situation whenever it does arise.

Tiffany is a professional victim. She gives the "But I can’t change him!" vibe. She did ALL OF THIS to herself. No empathy for her at all.

Every single thing she is complaining about is the direct consequence of HER actions. Lady, don’t come at us like we didn’t see exactly what happened with you and Ronald on national television. We see you!

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Brandon: "We'll move out of Richmond if it's appropriate for your career. Wait, you want to be a wedding designer? You're going to ruin people's weddings and no one will understand you with that jenky accent. What do you mean I'm not being supportive?".

The way he talked to her was so disgusting and condescending. He's such a fucking passive aggressive dick who tries to hide his dickishness with "I’m just joking." Well, jokes are supposed to be funny, you little shit weasel. Dude doesn't have a single redeeming quality.

ITA!  Last season I actually felt a bit sorry for Brandon because he was under the thumb of his parents and they were preventing him from being his own man.  This trip to Vegas has really opened my eyes to how alike he is to his parents especially his mom!  I am actually starting to feel bad for the animals on that farm =D

1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Tiffany is a professional victim. She gives the "But I can’t change him!" vibe. She did ALL OF THIS to herself. No empathy for her at all.

Every single thing she is complaining about is the direct consequence of HER actions. Lady, don’t come at us like we didn’t see exactly what happened with you and Ronald on national television. We see you!

Her and Ronald are the only couple I'm actually interested in because I didn't see their season so I have no idea who they are or what their background story is.  I'm kinda glad because all these other douche bags have left a bad taste in my mouth

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

But Angela can openly flirt with other men and question her loyalty to Michael out loud? Big time trash.

Don't forget that on the Tell All, she wondered if Libby's Dad, Chuck, was available 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 5/4/2021 at 1:58 PM, Silver Bells said:

Maybe that’s when she leaves and goes to Miami ( if it’s true)

If Natalie goes to Miami, that's just about as far as you can get from Sequim, geographically and culturally! 

• Love 5
(edited)

- True story: I live in Los Angeles and occasionally go to a plastic surgeon’s office in actual Beverly Hills (just for some VERY light cosmetic upkeep). The first time I went I had a pre-screen with an assistant. When she walked in my jaw dropped. She was wearing sequined pasties underneath a black mesh shirt, a skirt about the length of a headband, fishnets and stilettos. I was legit stunned silent. I spent my prime years in LA gay bars where literally - anything - goes in terms of attire but it just felt so unprofessional. And it wasn’t even flattering. A friend who also goes there says he thinks it’s to make clients feel insecure about their looks (so they want more work done). But I’m like it doesn’t even look good?

ANYWAY that is a long way of saying I was not shocked by Natasha’s attire. I noticed she closed her jacket in the later scene. Maybe even the film crew was like “that’s too much.” 

- Are cold shoulder tops still referred to as such when the wearer no long has defined shoulders? 🤔

Edited by HelloOutThere
Typos!
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

ITA!  Last season I actually felt a bit sorry for Brandon because he was under the thumb of his parents and they were preventing him from being his own man.  This trip to Vegas has really opened my eyes to how alike he is to his parents especially his mom!  I am actually starting to feel bad for the animals on that farm =D

Her and Ronald are the only couple I'm actually interested in because I didn't see their season so I have no idea who they are or what their background story is.  I'm kinda glad because all these other douche bags have left a bad taste in my mouth

Douche bags do tend to leave an unpleasant aftertaste 

• Love 3

I wonder if Angela is going to tone it down a smidge as all the commentary on her is how abrasive and irritating she is. It's no longer the entertaining kind- it's the change the channel when she is on kind.  Trust me, I watch trash tv with the best of 'em but she is too freakin much. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I wonder if Angela is going to tone it down a smidge as all the commentary on her is how abrasive and irritating she is. 

Every season people ask if she can get any worse and she continues to outdo herself. But she admitted to the skin removal surgeon that so much of her brashness and overconfidence is just an act and she’s really very insecure 

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I wonder if Angela is going to tone it down a smidge as all the commentary on her is how abrasive and irritating she is. It's no longer the entertaining kind- it's the change the channel when she is on kind.  Trust me, I watch trash tv with the best of 'em but she is too freakin much. 

I have grave doubt of that. She gets worse and worse every season, so I'm sure she's encouraged to amp it up and be as "outrageous" and "outspoken" (that is, vulgar and crass) as possible. Her performance in the doctor's office was just one giant cringe. I'm sure she thinks of herself as a beloved, heart of gold mainstay of the franchise. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have grave doubt of that. She gets worse and worse every season, so I'm sure she's encouraged to amp it up and be as "outrageous" and "outspoken" (that is, vulgar and crass) as possible. Her performance in the doctor's office was just one giant cringe. I'm sure she thinks of herself as a beloved, heart of gold mainstay of the franchise. 

I agree.  I think, and I have said this before, that she must split 50/50 with focus groups, along with Darcy and others as half love them and half hate them and that makes for good tv.  Half see her as the fun loving Meemaw and the other half sees her as an abusive asshole who makes crude jokes, then brays like a horse and can flirt openly with A DOCTOR while Mikhul looks at female server and says thank you and gets hit or something thrown at him.  Makes no sense and I ff'd through her scenes.

If someone wanted to punish me, have Angela cackle at me, listen to Asuelo  talk, listen to Darcy cry and say how strong she is, listen Tiffany talk about how unfair life is to her,  Molly go on and ON over trivial stuff in her thick (put upon) accent and of course, listening to Charlie and Chuck drone on and ON over Andrei's alleged motives, Andrew, his mom and awful sister, and Brandon just being Brandon. Throw in A-Rod's girly voice and I will be begging for mercy.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 10
On 5/4/2021 at 12:38 PM, Hangin Out said:

The apple don’t fall far from the tree.  He’s a clone of his Mother Betty.

I can’t stand seeing Brandon for that reason alone.  I despise his parents so much and he has her exact face. 

• Love 5
On 5/5/2021 at 7:41 PM, HelloOutThere said:

She was wearing sequined pasties underneath a black mesh shirt, a skirt about the length of a headband, fishnets and stilettos.

Sequins?  In the daytime?  How gauche.  She should have been wearing her professional office pasties.  🧐

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

Sequins?  In the daytime?  How gauche.  She should have been wearing her professional office pasties.  🧐

Right? A nice tweed or houndstooth. Of course, a simple black cashmere is always appropropriate!

On 5/4/2021 at 12:50 AM, Splithair said:

Okay, I'm going to say this once and very clearly...Who fucking cares if Natasha is trans or not?? What difference does that make in this storyline...None!  Post after post says "I think Natasha might be trans, but don't be mad at me"...um, mad for what?  Because it makes no difference?  Because it doesn't, so why even say it?  Now if you call her Sue Ellen Mishke (sp), that's funny.  If you remark on whether she's wearing an appropriate work outfit in a doctor's office (but still, remember, it's L.A., so,) that's fine.  If you say she looks like Jillian Michaels or the woman from Love it or List It, that's fine! 

But what difference does looking like Jillian Michaels or the woman from Love It or List It make in the storyline? 

Although now that you mention it, it's the woman from Love It or List It I was seeing in her but couldn't place it.  So thanks for the assist.  Which could be the same as someone saying, "She looks trans" and someone else thinking, "Aah, that's it."

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm glad someone said Natasha looked like the lady on Love It or List It, because I knew she resembled someone, and couldn't figure out who.  However, I understand that a lot of the people who work in the cosmetic only plastic surgery offices get reduced price, or free procedures, and then advertise for the surgical practice, but I didn't like the bandeau or whatever top that was.   It looked unprofessional. 

I also was appalled at Angela and her sexist, harassing remarks, and thought that should have been shut down immediately, off camera.  If the doctor made those remarks to Angela, it would have been a scandal, but Angela doing it was just as bad.  She's out of control, and the producers should stop encouraging her abuse. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
(edited)

I must be a some kind of roob of some kind because  that looked like chicken soup to me, in fact exactly like what I ate for dinner from Panera.  A liquid pre surgery diet doesn’t include chunks of chicken, noodles and carrots.  If it was clear liquids that eliminates the can of cola too.  Watching her handling and tossing her breasts was too much to take in.  In the talking head with the  royal blue lace dress what I can see of her arms look like they’d been done. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Typo
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I also was appalled at Angela and her sexist, harassing remarks, and thought that should have been shut down immediately, off camera.  If the doctor made those remarks to Angela, it would have been a scandal, but Angela doing it was just as bad.  She's out of control, and the producers should stop encouraging her abuse. 

Angela should have been called out for her horrible behavior...she thinks that she is "cute"...if she were a man.....TLC would have been shut down. absolutely unacceptable! 

• Love 11
On 5/8/2021 at 3:10 PM, athousandclowns said:

I must be a some kind of roob of some kind because  that looked like chicken soup to me, in fact exactly like what I ate for dinner from Panera.  A liquid pre surgery diet doesn’t include chunks of chicken, noodles and carrots.  If it was clear liquids that eliminates the can of cola too.  Watching her handling and tossing her breasts was too much to take in.  In the talking head with the  royal blue lace dress what I can see of her arms look like they’d been done. 

Again, as someone who had WLS, clear liquid is CLEAR LIQUID.  Then the day before surgery you drink some nasty stuff and sit on the toilet  for three hours.   Can't  have your intestines all full of chicken!

• Love 7
On 5/3/2021 at 10:06 AM, Shauna said:

Tiffany sure loves those cold shoulder tops, huh?   They are doing her no favors. 

Nothing would. She is way way way beyond mountainous. Tiffany is enormous. Not sure how she thinks she is A) making a living looking like that or B) Finding a guy to support her whilst looking like that, as she has zero marketable skills. She is a huge blob who hasn't separated from her poor parents, who now have THREE OF THEM to support. Yeech.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:40 PM, greekmom said:

Angela - first just because a doctor is in Beverly Hills don't mean they are a good/great doctor.

The doctor is a good 10 miles away, across a mountain range, in Encino. He is not at all in BH.

• Love 2
On 5/1/2021 at 8:52 AM, magemaud said:

Just watched the preview and wanted to comment that I’ll bet Dr. Now wishes he had an assistant like Sue Ellen Mishke working in his office like Angela’s surgeon does.

Definitely not. He has normal assistants. Houston is not LA.

On 5/3/2021 at 12:02 AM, magemaud said:

Skyla has FIVE kids, including the three bi-racial ones and two little blonde girls.  The other girl is Scottie’s. 

This always mystifies me (and I'm southern). I kinda get trapping a guy who's going to leave anyway into one, but five? Not that much assistance, and then you're on your own working with almost nothing and no help. Wouldn't it be easier to, like, get a job? Got to community college? Why do gals opt for this?

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/3/2021 at 3:40 PM, endure said:

Sometimes Angela reminds me of an adult Honey BooBoo 😁

Anyone else feel like The Family Libby is aiming for their own spinoff?  😬😕😳

You mean this? 

What spinoff is Family Libby aiming for: "The Double Chins of Tampa:?" Can't wait to see coked out and drunk Charlie trying to be sober a entire season.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 3
On 5/4/2021 at 6:29 PM, heatherchandler said:

Is anybody ever going to tell Charlie he's an alcoholic?

• Love 4
On 5/8/2021 at 8:41 PM, TMI said:

Angela should have been called out for her horrible behavior...she thinks that she is "cute"...if she were a man.....TLC would have been shut down. absolutely unacceptable! 

She’s horrible and TLC’s showing its whole ass by continuing to have her on any show. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

You mean this? 

What spinoff is Family Libby aiming for: "The Double Chins of Tampa:?" Can't wait to see coked out and drunk Charlie trying to be sober a entire season.

When it says Libby on the label, I don’t want it on my cable.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, Ucross said:

This always mystifies me (and I'm southern). I kinda get trapping a guy who's going to leave anyway into one, but five? Not that much assistance, and then you're on your own working with almost nothing and no help. Wouldn't it be easier to, like, get a job? Got to community college? Why do gals opt for this?

I am always mystified by the fact that birth control is beyond their comprehension and they are to stupid to use or understand it makes me sad that they will be responsible for raising and teaching a child anything.

Angela smoking in the hotel room prior to surgery, both are huge no-no's but she doesn't care.  

Also, Mah-kul talking to his brother about breast reduction surgery and gastric surgery, what frame of reference do either of them have, it is probably not happening a lot with people they know or even anywhere around them. Also, she referred to her boobs as Mah-kul's and vica versa, they most certainly belong to Angela, he will most likely never get to the states so it will be a long time till he sees them in person and she will probably gain back most of her weight by then so win win for Mah-kul. 

The doctor tells Angela she needs a reduction, fine but talk about size she wants to be verses what would look good, method of surgery, the results, scarring, etc...has she ever had a mammogram, wouldn't the doctor order one before she has the procedure?  I guess he was too blinded by her beautiful boobs and all he could think of was pulling on them (EWWWWW).

Angela says her breathing is affected by her breasts, I think it might be the 40 years of tar and nicotine stored up in her lungs that may be the culprit.

She disgusts me.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Ucross said:

Nothing would. She is way way way beyond mountainous. Tiffany is enormous. Not sure how she thinks she is A) making a living looking like that or B) Finding a guy to support her whilst looking like that, as she has zero marketable skills. She is a huge blob who hasn't separated from her poor parents, who now have THREE OF THEM to support. Yeech.

The doctor is a good 10 miles away, across a mountain range, in Encino. He is not at all in BH.

I think Tiffany is actually pretty. Just because she isn't super skinny doesn't have to mean she will never find a guy. 

• Love 8
(edited)

youtube has caught onto me and now 90DF HEA is in my alogrithim, which means I'm back. unfortunately. god dammit. 

the family libby: boring and contrived.

angela and michael: again, why is angela afforded so many passes by tlc? she's a bully who think she's cuter than she is, and production laps it up. i applaud her for taking some major steps to get her health in order, but unless she cuts out the cigarettes and stops overindulging in heavy foods, it'll all be for naught. this is not a game and she has shown herself to not have much discipline. 

tiffany and ronald: echoing @BravoAddict72 in that i also find tiffany very pretty. she's one of the naturally pretty ladies in the franchise, imo (up there with kalani and kolini). that being said, meeting ronald was a mistake. getting attached to him for 18 years was a mistake. i understand not wanting to live in south africa after an extended visit, but those are decisions you make before babies are introduced. if ronald gets to the u.s., i'll be very surprised. like michael, i don't see this marriage actually going anywhere. i hope mah boy is doing well. 

brandon and julia: again, brandon is a fucking twerp and damned if the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. the bloom on julia is falling off, but she has dreams and aspirations and honestly, being an event planner for weddings is an attainable dream. what does brandon have? girl get that green card and run after two years. do not let him get you get pregnant. 

jovi and yara: meh. also fairly boring to me, but in this case it's a good thing. i actually think they're well-suited for one another and their personalities match. they should get off the show after this season and live happily. 

Edited by cyberfruit
  • Love 4

I do think Tiffany is very pretty. I think in the past few episodes the scenes of her at the lawyer's office she looked like she might have gained another 40 lbs or so. She was always quite heavy but I thought she looked more huge. It could be that she was wearing pants?

I too am thinking Jovi and Yara are a good match, and are turning out to the most normal and regular of the bunch. (also very nice on the eyes).

• Love 1

I think in the past few episodes the scenes of her at the lawyer's office she looked like she might have gained another 40 lbs or so. She was always quite heavy but I thought she looked more huge. It could be that she was wearing pants?

I think it is a combo of pregnancy weight + Covid weight......although the area where she lives in MD opened up earlier than other more populated parts of the state.....guessing there wasn't much work for a makeup artist during lockdown

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Ucross said:

Why is everyone so...fat?

Fast food restaurants and packaged processed foods at the grocery store. Shop around the edges of the grocery store-produce, meats, dairy-and stay away from everything else, you will never be fat. as well as a ton of water every day. Easy explanation but so hard to do!

• Love 1