Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
greekmom

S06.E02: Indecent Proposal

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Wow .. I don’t recall Scottie.  Thanks for that.

That's because she's in jail. For child molestation. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

All I remember tonight was someone said Andrei was fired from the Police Force.  Why?  I have no idea.

I remember Andrei and his friend saying the police force was corrupt and Andrei had to flee the country when he quit because he feared something would happen to him. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why does Brandon have to call out Julia's English language and writing skills when she starts talking about career goals?  Brandon should have told her that if she wants to be an event planner in the future she will need to learn about it, work at an event planning company, etc...I hope she does not think she can just tell people she is one, forging relationships with vendors, getting permits and locations and more importantly, how to do the billing so she can make money.  

All that aside, I wonder if she really knows what she is talking about, she will be working evenings, weekends, early mornings and Brandon will be on his own, he might look at a girl when ordering a drink!

I thought that was so rude of him, it’s bordering on mental abuse. I don’t see him learning a second language and trying to speak it daily. As her partner, he needs to encourage her and celebrate her successes. Tearing her down and scoffing at her dreams is going to cause him to lose her.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What about jumping on the bed with the kids and his shoes on?  She just stands there.

To me that looked staged.  There's Kalani, all alone, looking at a model home.  Then she & the real estate agent walk into the master bedroom & there is Asuelu jumping on the bed with the boys.  I call producer shenanigans.  "Hey, Asuelu, why don't you jump on the bed with your kids?  That will make GREAT TV!"

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

Don’t hate me, either, because I had the same thought. 

 

I wonder if there is a surgeon skilled in “cacklectomies” 

Hey guys, can I sit with you?.....cause I thought the same thing.   

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Ucross said:

Asuelu certainly has distinctive table manners.

He reminded me of a 10 year old child while eating.  No offense to 10 year olds. 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Tiffany sure loves those cold shoulder tops, huh?   They are doing her no favors. 

Is it my imagination or has the newness of Julia rubbed off already.  Brandon just seems meh about her. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Why do these chicks who get pregnant by guys who are deadbeats in their own country think they can hold them to American child support/rearing standards? Tiffani is delusional that Ronald would have been a good father whether she stayed in SA or came home. Same for Kalani. These guys weren't providers before and having babies didn't change that. Tiffani and Kalani both want men they can control and shame but I don't get the impression either of them were setting the world on fire before these unplanned pregnancies. They're interchangeable for me and they both suck.

 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

Angela has two daughters, Skylar and Scottie.  I believe the three bi-racial kids belong to Skylar and the other three belong to Scottie. 

Skyla has FIVE kids, including the three bi-racial ones and two little blonde girls.  The other girl is Scottie’s. 

 

Not to beat a dead horse, but I believe each daughter has 3 kids. If you go to Skyla's facebook page she just has pictures of the 3 bi racial children. If you go go Terry Stone's facebook page(Scottie's Baby Daddy) there are pictures of the 3 blonde girls. Also, when Scottie was on Maury Show she was discussing the paternity of her second daughter so I know she has more than one daughter. I know way too much about these people's lives, ugh,

  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

I love the question mark in the title of this show, as if there's any chance in Hell any of these people are happy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Sometimes I think Angela is ok.  She's a bit much, but ok.  This was not one of those times.  Sexually harassing the surgeon was gross. 

  • Like 14
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dr. Obeng needed all of his medical staff in that consultation with Angela.  She was so inappropriate. If it was a man doing what she did it would be called sexual harassment. She's truly gross.

Mike's behavior was very suspicious. He wouldn't be acting like that if he didn't have something to hide. 

  • Like 16
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think that Elizabeth really needed to tell her husband all of the details of the 'professional family meeting'. She is just keeping those huge fires burning. Just my opinion.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

Wait, wait, wait-I just put it all together!  Andrrrrrei is going to flip homes, then sell them, them use his trucking license to move in the new home owners!  He is going to be a one-stop home life specialist!  Oh, that's not it?  His plan is to actually keep living off of Chuck and Only Fans?  Okay.  I really thought I had figured out how everything was going to come together.  Sigh...

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t understand why the heir to the Oh Henry candy bar fortune would have to take a job at a plastic surgeon’s office? 🤷🏻‍♂️

  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

Angela - the doctor should have rescheduled your appointment for 3.5 months later. You were not doing what was expected, you haven't kicked your habit. Guess someone is paying for it and the office needs the TV exposure. It is California, but the assistant should have been dressed a bit more professionally, or kept her jacket closed. Angela's behaviour was awful and she should be embarrassed at how she probably was perceived. Not some charming, vivacious woman. Too much innuendo, too much embarrassment from the staff. Yes, they probably see quite the slice of life at the office. If Mykull behaved like she did, he'd be a walking cake or worse. Please stop cackling.

Kalani and Asuelu - missed most of their segment so no comment. She should have informed her husband that Kolini would be staying for a bit, and not just before she arrived.

Tiffany and Ronald - girl, you made your bed and whether you like it or not, you have to lie in it. Most of this mess is your doing. You chose to have a vacation fling with a dude with few prospects and who is battling a gambling addiction and has a criminal record or series of arrests that probably will make him ineligible to get a US visa. You found out you were knocked up again, you married said dude, had a baby with him, took off to the US because you didn't like the hospital conditions. Now you haven't seen him in almost a year, you feel he is not stepping up to help out with the baby, not sending money to help buy diapers and clothes and things. And now you're thinking divorce for a marriage that is not to your liking. And most likely you have found another man or one is waiting in the wings and Ronald is in the way. Ronald claims to be making a better life but spent a lot of money fixing his motorcycle. Because of Covid, you had to cancel your flight to S. Africa. 

Mike and Natalie - that was a disastrous birthday treat. Both seem very unstable in the marriage and run hot and cold and one minute lovey dovey and the other wanting to throw knives at each other. Why didn't Mike talk about the alleged naughty photos? Why doesn't he just delete the woman's contact information? If it is an open marriage, admit it and work out an arrangement that works for you both.  Why did Mike even bother to bring Natalie over on the visa? Just cancelled it. Unless it's for the TLC cheque and both are willing to come across as awful in a fake storyline.

Brandon and Julia - the modest Vegas getaway. Julia probably noticed a massive change when she and Brandon went to the Strip. Sure she likes lounging by the pool in her bikini. But jealous of any woman who even glances at Brandon. Jules, they'd only have an interest in him if he was rich. The petty jealousy of her husband having to deal with any woman in his vicinity is not cool. Especially in the 21st century. People have boundaries and some women and men can have platonic friendships.  Brandon is not exactly desirable.  Life in Vegas is not about pool parties and fun. People do have actual jobs there. I wouldn't mind living in a warmer place. Julia does need to get a clue that summers in Vegas can be very hot.  Instead of Brandon poking fun at her hopes and dreams, he should be supportive - yes, encourage her to consider a job as an event planner and offer to help her out to find some ESL classes to improve her English, which will improve her chances of getting a decent job. Not make fun of her and put yourself first - to keep her beneath you and to make her less successful. The two of you are life partners. I'd be getting a good idea of who Brandon really is and start to make my exit plan. Unless there are some changes in him, he will be controlling.

Libby and Andrei - you just don't become a house flipper overnight. Chuck should not be funding Andrei. Unless Andrei has some good blackmail dirt on him. Start small. Work for Chuck, learn the ropes, get a bunch of contacts, good references, and then position yourself properly. I do see Chuck's point - Andrei flips around a bunch of ideas but then.... nothing. The family 'professional' meeting was a joke. They all hate Andrei and they all have their own crap to deal with, but it's nice to have an external punching bag. Their trying to get their own reality show needs a better storyline.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Brandon is a weasel-faced little bitch. After Julia cussed him out for his lack of support, he laughed and said “whatever”. Even my toddler is not this rude. My mouth is agape that he would say “please don’t plan weddings and ruin someone’s special day”. That isn’t pessimism. That is dismissive and cruel. If I tried, I would not be able to be this rude to my partner. 
 

In the 10 years I’ve been watching reality tv, I’ve never fast forwarded through any part of an episode. I’ve sat through it ALL. But I fast forward through Libby and Andrei because her grumpy cat mouth and chin annoy the fuck out of me. It’s all fake as shit. 
 

Natalie’s passive aggression knows no bounds. She’ll skin a cat one day with the widest smile on her face. Also, the weird thing she did about being “in the house” was bizarre and NOT cute. How will she get home from the hotel lol

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I get the sense that Brandon wants to keep Julia in her place. Maybe as his arm candy, and a submissive wife with no hopes, dreams, etc. And never outshine him.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Angela is disgusting. Mikull is never coming to the US. Wasn't he denied once already? Some shady reason he can't come here which they never divulged? I don't give a rats ass about her surgery. I wish TLC would be done with these two.  At least we know why Ronald was denied. He has a criminal record and for them to pretend he will be able to come here on a spousal visa is absurd. 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, spunky said:

Dr. Obeng needed all of his medical staff in that consultation with Angela.  She was so inappropriate. If it was a man doing what she did it would be called sexual harassment. She's truly gross.

Probably one of the few times that an assistant was in the same examination room to help keep the doctor from getting sexually abused.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, renatae said:

 

Charlie. Still a colossal jerk.

He is.  Why do I find him so hot?  

  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/2/2021 at 6:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Even if the doctor was a plastic surgeon this outfit is so unprofessional and unflattering...her necklace goes down to her belly button, thru the top?  How many outfits did she pick out before she landed on this one? Also, I thought she was trans, don't hate me.

Sue Ellen Mishke, hilarious!!!

It is not fair that Angela can pay for or any part of this surgery but lives in squalor (don't even say she doesn't we have seen the inside of her home, crap everywhere), and has no self discipline.  We saw her wearing a patch, I assumed it was a nicotine patch but she is still smoking?

I wish the doctor could remove the cackle.

 

I always read the live chat before I watch because you are all so funny! I also think that 'Natasha' is very much trans, but please don't hate me for saying so! And the name is something that a trans would select to have, they always seem to pick something on the exotic side for their new life, along with that outfit she had on.  I  paused her picture for a very long time and it sure does seem to be that way to me, especially very strong male looking in her face.

I had second hand embarrassment for Angela when she was trying to flirt with the plastic surgeon! She has no class and no tact, she just doesn't seem to care how she comes across. I felt pretty bad for the guy, he did the best he could in a very dumb situation! Time to grow up Angela, imagine how she would respond if she caught Michael acting that way towards a female!

Edited by mittsigirl · Reason: spelled 'make' instead of 'male'
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sometimes Angela reminds me of an adult Honey BooBoo 😁

Anyone else feel like The Family Libby is aiming for their own spinoff?  😬😕😳

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

All I remember tonight was someone said Andrei was fired from the Police Force.  Why?  I have no idea.

From what I remember is that Andrei quit the force because he didn't want to be a dirty cop like some of the other cops he worked with on the force, not that he ever committed any kind of crime.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Kath94 said:

To me that looked staged.  There's Kalani, all alone, looking at a model home.  Then she & the real estate agent walk into the master bedroom & there is Asuelu jumping on the bed with the boys.  I call producer shenanigans.  "Hey, Asuelu, why don't you jump on the bed with your kids?  That will make GREAT TV!"

I feel like they have been playing up his immaturity from the beginning but now they’re just taking it to a ridiculous level, so stupid.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Angela and her skin tuck surgery, that won't happen for a while, a long while till her weight loss is complete so why is she all worried about the time she is taking now being away from home, I would think she would not have the nip tuck for at least a year, right?  Also, why is she so worried about a doctor touching her, that is their job, did she think it would be sexual?

How is she so proud of her boobs, those things are hanging below her waist and it looks painful.

I feel for the doctors that have to deal with her, the non stop cackling and cigarette smoke smell and let alone the fact that she has not stuck to the rules makes her more of a liability on the table.

Yeah, those boobs were nothing to be proud of! And I agree, skin surgery is a ways away yet. I took it to mean that she was afraid that her skin would be all loose and saggy just at the same time when Michael might finally show up, and then she would look like she was 80.  I think she would look and feel so much better getting those big tube sock boobs made smaller and perkier, Michael might prefer them that way too. Another thing she needs to learn about is how to wear the proper bra, because the sports bras she seems to prefer do nothing at all to hold them up to where they should be. But all she seems to think about is sex first, she is so very immature for her age. I couldn't believe what she was doing while waiting for the doctor to come in by piling all of those silicone implants together to show just how large her own boobs were!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I thought that as well and awkwardly commented on it in the live chat. Man or woman, trans or not, that face had had a ton of work done to it.

But it still looked like a very male face to me!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

I always read the live chat before I watch because you are all so funny! I also think that 'Natasha' is very much trans, but please don't hate me for saying so! And the name is something that a trans would select to have, they always seem to pick something on the exotic side for their new life, along with that outfit she had on.  I  paused her picture for a very long time and it sure does seem to be that way to me, especially very strong make looking in her face.

I had second hand embarrassment for Angela when she was trying to flirt with the plastic surgeon! She has no class and no tact, she just doesn't seem to care how she comes across. I felt pretty bad for the guy, he did the best he could in a very dumb situation! Time to grow up Angela, imagine how she would respond if she caught Michael acting that way towards a female!

I mean, what man would find Angela sexy?  A man who needs a GREEN CARD?

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Dobian said:

Angela:  "I thought you meant I couldn't smoke *during* the surgery!"

Did she really say this ?  I mean, I wouldn’t put it past her.  Was it a.) scripted, b.) total ignorance, c.) stupid AF of Angela, or d.) a, b, and c ?  Maybe she thought that she was being cute, but there’s nothing cute in Angela’s looks or attitude.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Shauna said:

Tiffany sure loves those cold shoulder tops, huh?   They are doing her no favors. 

Is it my imagination or has the newness of Julia rubbed off already.  Brandon just seems meh about her. 

I love Julia, but I think she’s running ahead of herself.  She’s getting a little bossy with the moving to Vegas thing.  One step at a time, Julia.  Brandon has to get a good job first.  Then comes a house. Plus, what if she becomes pregnant?  A little soon to make big decisions yet.  She should just concentrate getting off the farm first, money wise.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Shauna said:

Tiffany sure loves those cold shoulder tops, huh?   They are doing her no favors. 

Is it my imagination or has the newness of Julia rubbed off already.  Brandon just seems meh about her. 

 I've noticed a lot of heavy women wear them. They were OK at the beginning on 16 year old skinny girls, but they look awful and their tiresome.

7 hours ago, applewood said:

Angela has two daughters, Skylar and Scottie.  I believe the three bi-racial kids belong to Skylar and the other three belong to Scottie. 

Skyla has FIVE kids, including the three bi-racial ones and two little blonde girls.  The other girl is Scottie’s. 

 

Not to beat a dead horse, but I believe each daughter has 3 kids. If you go to Skyla's facebook page she just has pictures of the 3 bi racial children. If you go go Terry Stone's facebook page(Scottie's Baby Daddy) there are pictures of the 3 blonde girls. Also, when Scottie was on Maury Show she was discussing the paternity of her second daughter so I know she has more than one daughter. I know way too much about these people's lives, ugh,

Lol,  yes you do. But I like your attitude. Blame it on th he pandemic and being stuck inside watching tv.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mittsigirl said:

Yeah, those boobs were nothing to be proud of! And I agree, skin surgery is a ways away yet. I took it to mean that she was afraid that her skin would be all loose and saggy just at the same time when Michael might finally show up, and then she would look like she was 80.  I think she would look and feel so much better getting those big tube sock boobs made smaller and perkier, Michael might prefer them that way too. Another thing she needs to learn about is how to wear the proper bra, because the sports bras she seems to prefer do nothing at all to hold them up to where they should be. But all she seems to think about is sex first, she is so very immature for her age. I couldn't believe what she was doing while waiting for the doctor to come in by piling all of those silicone implants together to show just how large her own boobs were!

 I agree about the smaller perky boobs.

1 hour ago, Mary said:

Did she really say this ?  I mean, I wouldn’t put it past her.  Was it a.) scripted, b.) total ignorance, c.) stupid AF of Angela, or d.) a, b, and c ?  Maybe she thought that she was being cute, but there’s nothing cute in Angela’s looks or attitude.

I agree.  That wild laugh irritates me. I generally speed through her parts.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Shauna said:

Tiffany sure loves those cold shoulder tops, huh?   They are doing her no favors. 

Is it my imagination or has the newness of Julia rubbed off already.  Brandon just seems meh about her. 

Tiffany must have heard the same designer that I heard, he said that the shoulders are a woman's most sexy body part and that we should always show them off! I am not a fancy, expensive designer, but I just don't agree with him saying that! But Tiff sure took it to heart, didn't she?!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, applewood said:

Not to beat a dead horse, but I believe each daughter has 3 kids. If you go to Skyla's facebook page she just has pictures of the 3 bi racial children. If you go go Terry Stone's facebook page(Scottie's Baby Daddy) there are pictures of the 3 blonde girls. Also, when Scottie was on Maury Show she was discussing the paternity of her second daughter so I know she has more than one daughter. I know way too much about these people's lives, ugh,

I stand corrected! This Screen Rant article from last September confirms that each daughter has three children. Thank you for clarifying  

“Skyla might not support Angela's love story with a 31-year-old man, but she plays a strong role as a supporting cast. She was also a part of 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days. Fans can find on Instagram by the handle "skylarae09," where she has almost 2,000 followers. Looking at her IG page, it seems like she's taking care of all the six kids by herself since her sister, Scottie, is serving her time in jail. When a curious fan asked her, "Are all the six kids yours, Skyla?" She replied, "although only 3 are mine and 3 are my sisters, me and my sister tell everybody we have 6 kids when asked." “

Edited to add: my confusion is understandable because these are quotes from an In Touch article from last July:

“Scottie Deem is a mom to one of Angela’s grandchildren.”

”Skyla Deem is a mom to five of Angela’s grandkids.”

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He systematically diminished and demeaned her, undermined her confidence, mocked her ambitions, and questioned her intelligence. There is no reason why she couldn't get a job at an event planning company and learn the ropes. It seems like a reasonable goal and a good long range plan. There are thousands of Russian immigrants in the US. I'm sure lots of them have kids who get married and would love to work with an event planner who speaks their language and understands their culture, (as the peerless @Auntie Anxiety pointed out in the live chat!)  

Brandon will have her chained to a post in the basement in no time. He's a weasel, an abuser, and a gaslighting dick. He's already isolating her and making her question herself. If Julia has any smarts at all, and any sense of self preservation, she'll run for the hills. Who would have thought that that grinning idiot Brandon would be the most breathtakingly horrible of all of the shit men in this franchise? 

I really hope that Brandon is getting a really really horrible edit.  I couldn't help but think the whole time during this segment that Julia was being extremely reasonable.  She's good with moving to Richmond; not fancy but an actual city.  She may even end up loving it!  And she has an actual job that she wants to do, not be an influencer or model or whatever, but like a job!  This asshole then talks her down, ugh, stop.  Yea she's not "fluent" but she can speak passable English...like, she's fine.  He's gross if this is for real 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I get the sense that Brandon wants to keep Julia in her place. Maybe as his arm candy, and a submissive wife with no hopes, dreams, etc. And never outshine him.

Get the sense? Its plain as day. Seriously, he's heading towards keeping Julia in a closet 23 hours a day, letting her out only for showers and blowjobs. The way he mocked her ambitions and derided her English (which is fine, she could get a job! Hell, she speaks as well as some of the international students I encounter at my university job), was downright cruel. And worse, his glee at being so hateful was clear.  From the very beginning, before we even met her, he was running her down--"she has a temper" "she's hard to please". With that insufferable smirk on his face. When she's upset he furrows his brow, puts on that Tucker Carlson derp face, and proceeds to belittle her and tell her her feelings are invalid. I hate him. He'll keep her in her place, all right. Under the bed. He makes me shudder and want to go to Crapville, Virginia on a rescue mission. 

12 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

From what I remember is that Andrei quit the force because he didn't want to be a dirty cop like some of the other cops he worked with on the force, not that he ever committed any kind of crime.

I do not believe one single word of Andrei's backstory. Not one word. Its all made up. Just like the "family business" of Family Libby. They're all a bunch of grifters and petty criminals. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, spunky said:

Dr. Obeng needed all of his medical staff in that consultation with Angela.  She was so inappropriate. If it was a man doing what she did it would be called sexual harassment. She's truly gross.

Mike's behavior was very suspicious. He wouldn't be acting like that if he didn't have something to hide. 

If Angela was a dog she would have been humping Dr. Obeng's leg. She, Laura, Danielle and Lisa are at the bottom scraps of the 90 Day food chain.

If Chuck gave money and/or added any of the coven's husbands to the family business then he should do the same for Andrei.  I don't buy the storyline for one minute as I am sure they are all pretty decent to one another (well, except for Charlie cause the guy has a major drinking/drug issue).

Mike had boob pics from someone but won't tell Natalie. Of course she freaks out. But I still blame Mike.  He was the one who brought her over. He knew what she was like when they were in the Ukraine. You made your bed Mike - now lie in it asshole.

I only watched the highlights via pillow talk and listened to the Reality Gays, 90 Day Trash Talk and whenever Fraudcast posts a podcast (which seems here and there lately as I don't do pateron) take on this.  I'm thinking that's enough.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

What happened to Jara and Jovie?  Are they finished on the air since she had the baby?  I’m very interested in them.  Maybe they will be on with the couples.  I’m sorry about Jepthe and what’s her name and Laura. Laura is gorgeous and a smarty pants for her age.  He never loved what’s her face from the beginning. Sad.  Is he going to stay in a loveless marriage for the child?  What kind of life is that?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

If Mykull behaved like she did, he'd be a walking cake or worse.

💀💀💀💀💀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, greekmom said:

If Angela was a dog she would have been humping Dr. Obeng's leg. She, Laura, Danielle and Lisa are at the bottom scraps of the 90 Day food chain.

If Chuck gave money and/or added any of the coven's husbands to the family business then he should do the same for Andrei.  I don't buy the storyline for one minute as I am sure they are all pretty decent to one another (well, except for Charlie cause the guy has a major drinking/drug issue).

Mike had boob pics from someone but won't tell Natalie. Of course she freaks out. But I still blame Mike.  He was the one who brought her over. He knew what she was like when they were in the Ukraine. You made your bed Mike - now lie in it asshole.

I only watched the highlights via pillow talk and listened to the Reality Gays, 90 Day Trash Talk and whenever Fraudcast posts a podcast (which seems here and there lately as I don't do pateron) take on this.  I'm thinking that's enough.

I don't understand why Angela is still being given airtime. The fact that she's fetishizing African men alone is disturbing.  I'm over the Andrei/Libby storyline. 

Edited by spunky
  • Like 15
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Mike had boob pics from someone but won't tell Natalie. Of course she freaks out. But I still blame Mike.  He was the one who brought her over. He knew what she was like when they were in the Ukraine. You made your bed Mike - now lie in it asshole.

I've said this 100 times but good lawd I can't stand Mike!  He put his hand in Natalie's face when she was trying to explain the naked pictures things and said YOU DON'T SPEAK ANY MORE!  Good God carry your fat, sorry, entitled ass someplace else.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, steff13 said:

Sometimes I think Angela is ok.  She's a bit much, but ok.  This was not one of those times.  Sexually harassing the surgeon was gross. 

Does she realize a doctor has so much time to examine and discuss the problem and solution?  They are not there to bullshit with a gross ignorant patient who thinks she’s cute and a comedian.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t get why Angela has to have all these surgeries.  She wants to have a quick fix, but it can be dangerous.  If she has the money for all this, why not lose weight with a food delivery plan like Jenny Craig?  Not fast enough?  With a quick way like surgery, does she realize she cannot eat like she did before?  I don’t think so.  She will still eat cake and smoke whatever, and I mean the whole cake.  Besides, I don’t think Mikul will be there for long between all the kids and her not being able to have a child.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

 

I've said this 100 times but good lawd I can't stand Mike!  He put his hand in Natalie's face when she was trying to explain the naked pictures things and said YOU DON'T SPEAK ANY MORE!  Good God carry your fat, sorry, entitled ass someplace else.

Now things are coming into play.  I read somewhere that Mike & Natalie got married, went to Seattle, then she left alone and went to live in Miami without Mike.  Does that sound right?  I can’t stand both of them.  I think they both came on here for money and exposure.  P.s.  I didn’t see the part where Mike put his hand in her face.  Was it on this episode?  Sometimes I miss something while typing.

 

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t get why Angela has to have all these surgeries.  She wants to have a quick fix, but it can be dangerous.  If she has the money for all this, why not lose weight with a food delivery plan like Jenny Craig?  Not fast enough?  With a quick way like surgery, does she realize she cannot eat like she did before?  I don’t think so.  She will still eat cake and smoke whatever, and I mean the whole cake.  Besides, I don’t think Mikul will be there for long between all the kids and her not being able to have a child.

So she can have a story line.   Going under the knife is much more exciting than doing something normal like dieting or exercising.  Meh I could take her or leave her.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

 P.s.  I didn’t see the part where Mike put his hand in her face.  Was it on this episode?  Sometimes I miss something while typing.

When they were setting at the table eating dinner and Natalie brought up the pictures being sent.  He became very defensive.  And when Natalie tried to explain herself Mike put up his and pushed it forward and said you don't speak anymore.  Did he literally shove his hand in her face--no but his hand being up was an indication to me that he wanted her to shut up.  I just took it as very dismissive...idk the guy just pisses me off!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Get the sense? Its plain as day. Seriously, he's heading towards keeping Julia in a closet 23 hours a day, letting her out only for showers and blowjobs. The way he mocked her ambitions and derided her English (which is fine, she could get a job! Hell, she speaks as well as some of the international students I encounter at my university job), was downright cruel. And worse, his glee at being so hateful was clear.  From the very beginning, before we even met her, he was running her down--"she has a temper" "she's hard to please". With that insufferable smirk on his face. When she's upset he furrows his brow, puts on that Tucker Carlson derp face, and proceeds to belittle her and tell her her feelings are invalid. I hate him. He'll keep her in her place, all right. Under the bed. He makes me shudder and want to go to Crapville, Virginia on a rescue mission. 

The apple don’t fall far from the tree.  He’s a clone of his Mother Betty.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size