Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Indecent Proposal

• Start Topic

Angela begins a transformation; Tiffany reaches her breaking point with Ronald; Kalani questions Asuelu's sincerity; Brandon rains on Julia's parade; the family weighs in on Andre's proposition; Natalie sends Mike over the edge.

Airs May 2, 2021 on TLC.

• Love 1

Saw the half hour preview.

Angela - first just because a doctor is in Beverly Hills don't mean they are a good/great doctor. I am sure there are alot of crappy doctors there too. Yours is questionable especially when they found your smokes and lighter and are still going ahead with the surgery. Angela is shocked that she probably won't be able to go back to smoking (and probably eating) after the weight loss surgery.  Honestly, I dont see her maintain it.

Tiffany: as sait-chapelle says above - you made you're bed now lie in it.  Questionable life choices Tiffany made: 1. getting romantically involved with a fresh out of rehab gambling addict. 2. moving to S.A. 3. getting pregnant by said addict. 4. thinking she can have said baby in S.A.    

The only smart thing Tiffany did was high tail it out of S.A. and have the kid in the States. Ronald seems the type that everything (and kids) is mine mine mine and won't take any financial responsibility.  $10 if he had custody of the little girl he would dump her on his mom and come and go as he pleased.  Now she wants a divorce. *sigh* When will these women learn that a vacation fuck is just a vacation fuck. 

• Love 23
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Just watched the preview and wanted to comment that I’ll bet Dr. Now wishes he had an assistant like Sue Ellen Mishke working in his office like Angela’s surgeon does.

3E34ED4E-B73D-448D-9958-E01FEEDD56F9.jpeg

She did not seem too impressed Angela, did she!!!  I felt sorry for the plastic surgeon.  He certainly retained professionalism under siege!🤣🤣

• Love 10
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Just watched the preview and wanted to comment that I’ll bet Dr. Now wishes he had an assistant like Sue Ellen Mishke working in his office like Angela’s surgeon does.

3E34ED4E-B73D-448D-9958-E01FEEDD56F9.jpeg

The problem with her working with Dr. Now is that at his height, and her height, he would be right at boob level.    The poor man has enough rough situations with the 600 lb patients, so this might be too much for him.    Actually, I admire any doctor that sits there while Angela is putting out tons of cigarette smoke, while lying about stopping smoking, and the doctor doesn't laugh in her face.  

• Love 5

Are we expected to believe that any surgeon worth his salt would operate on a patient who did not quit smoking at least three months before surgery? She also disregarded any and all pre- surgery instructions. She is lucky she didn’t die on the table or of an infection shortly after surgery. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She also disregarded any and all pre- surgery instructions.

She ate solid food and continued to smoke up until the day before her surgery was scheduled shrugging it off as "Ah just breaks the rules..." cackle, cackle, cackle. 

Dr. Now would say, "Dis not good sishuashun" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Discovery+ has the full episode out.

Holy mother of God. 

Mike's shifty AF, Brandon's smarmy AF, Aseulu's immature AF, Brother Libby's coked up AF, Angela's trashy AF, and Tiffany's got zero fucks left to give. 

So basically they are all crappy AF?  😂

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, I thought she was trans, don't hate me.

Don’t hate me, either, because I had the same thought. 

I wish the doctor could remove the cackle.

I wonder if there is a surgeon skilled in “cacklectomies” 

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Even if the doctor was a plastic surgeon this outfit is so unprofessional and unflattering...her necklace goes down to her belly button, thru the top?  How many outfits did she pick out before she landed on this one? Also, I thought she was trans, don't hate me.

Sue Ellen Mishke, hilarious!!!

It is not fair that Angela can pay for or any part of this surgery but lives in squalor (don't even say she doesn't we have seen the inside of her home, crap everywhere), and has no self discipline.  We saw her wearing a patch, I assumed it was a nicotine patch but she is still smoking?

I wish the doctor could remove the cackle.

I don’t hate you.  I thought the same thing.  What kind of outfit is that for an office?Her face looked carved up.  Why did she have to go to L.A.  Free surgery for free advertisement?

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is not fair that Angela can pay for or any part of this surgery but lives in squalor (don't even say she doesn't we have seen the inside of her home, crap everywhere), and has no self discipline.  We saw her wearing a patch, I assumed it was a nicotine patch but she is still smoking?

It looks like my estrogen patch.

Angela is eyeing the handsome surgeon like he's a footlong Subway.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

Yeah, I too kept trying to understand the assistant 's( Natasha was it?)   face and attire. Very bizarre. However, she was understandably annoyed with Angela.

And Angela's reaction when they said in the first few weeks she would lose lots of weight, she repeats it like it's the first time she thought of it? And yet she says she has researched the doctor.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

It looks like my estrogen patch.

Angela is eyeing the handsome surgeon like he's a footlong Subway.

My husband predicts when Michael comes over to Angela’s house, he will get her daughter pregnant.  She already has six kids.  I wouldn’t be surprised.

• Love 2

Elizabeth's brother said Andrei committed a crime. I don't remember Andrei saying any such thing. In my recollection, they accused him, because he left the police force and they found that suspicious. However, he and his brother (friend?) both refused to address that.

Am I wrong?

Charlie. Still a colossal jerk.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, renatae said:

Elizabeth's brother said Andrei committed a crime. I don't remember Andrei saying any such thing. In my recollection, they accused him, because he left the police force and they found that suspicious. However, he and his brother (friend?) both refused to address that.

Am I wrong?

Charlie. Still a colossal jerk.

All I remember tonight was someone said Andrei was fired from the Police Force.  Why?  I have no idea.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

My husband predicts when Michael comes over to Angela’s house, he will get her daughter pregnant.  She already has six kids.  I wouldn’t be surprised.

Angela has two daughters, Skylar and Scottie.  I believe the three bi-racial kids belong to Skylar and the other three belong to Scottie. 

I can’t stand Charlie, but I am going to have to agree with him about Andre. That guy had a lot of nerves asking Chuck for $100K. Who the hell does he think he is? Someone should probably tell that ingrate you have to learn how to crawl before you can walk.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

All I remember tonight was someone said Andrei was fired from the Police Force.  Why?  I have no idea.

I just re-watched, and Charlie said, "When we were in Moldova, we found out he was a criminal, then this guy tries to hit me..."

So, well, on second thought, realizing it's Chuck and that he takes no responsibility for his part in causing the argument by saying the same things he said tonight, on blast, during their wedding... Yeah, no, he's a lying sack o' crap. Basically, for all his efforts in going to Moldova just to dig up dirt on Andrei, he learned nothing except that Andrei used to be on the police force and had moved to France or somewhere afterward.

Andrei did have a lot of nerve asking for that money, though.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Angela has two daughters, Skylar and Scottie.  I believe the three bi-racial kids belong to Skylar and the other three belong to Scottie. 

Skyla has FIVE kids, including the three bi-racial ones and two little blonde girls.  The other girl is Scottie’s. 

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I thought, despite The Family Libby’s efforts to dig up dirt Andrei, that he left the police force because he didn’t want to be involved in the corruption. He did complete truck driving school but after graduating he was only offered the “low man on the totem pole jobs” and since Libby was pregnant, he didn’t want to be on the road for long periods of time. Of course, he didn’t appear to search too hard for a local truck driving job. Then he was going to become a Handyman but refused to take the necessary steps to promote his business and just expected jobs to magically fall into his lap. They didn’t. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Angela and her skin tuck surgery, that won't happen for a while, a long while till her weight loss is complete so why is she all worried about the time she is taking now being away from home, I would think she would not have the nip tuck for at least a year, right?  Also, why is she so worried about a doctor touching her, that is their job, did she think it would be sexual?

How is she so proud of her boobs, those things are hanging below her waist and it looks painful.

I feel for the doctors that have to deal with her, the non stop cackling and cigarette smoke smell and let alone the fact that she has not stuck to the rules makes her more of a liability on the table.

• Love 17

Why does Brandon have to call out Julia's English language and writing skills when she starts talking about career goals?  Brandon should have told her that if she wants to be an event planner in the future she will need to learn about it, work at an event planning company, etc...I hope she does not think she can just tell people she is one, forging relationships with vendors, getting permits and locations and more importantly, how to do the billing so she can make money.  

All that aside, I wonder if she really knows what she is talking about, she will be working evenings, weekends, early mornings and Brandon will be on his own, he might look at a girl when ordering a drink!

• Love 8

Angela, Dr. Kashani is NOT in Beverly Hills. He's not even on that SIDE of the Hollywood Hills. He's in, like, TO-tal-ly The Valley, in Encino. And no, you cannot see Hollywood from there. It's about 12 miles away. Yes, it's still in LA County, but Beverly Hills it ain't.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Even if the doctor was a plastic surgeon this outfit is so unprofessional and unflattering...her necklace goes down to her belly button, thru the top?  How many outfits did she pick out before she landed on this one? Also, I thought she was trans, don't hate me.

Dead ringer for Jillian Michaels.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Libby's family is just trash.  Her brother said he should earn it like we did.  Your daddy earned it, buddy.  

Are Asueleo and Kelani (?) trying to buy a house on his part-time frozen yogurt chef salary? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
On 5/2/2021 at 8:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, I thought she was trans, don't hate me.

I thought that as well and awkwardly commented on it in the live chat. Man or woman, trans or not, that face had had a ton of work done to it.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I can’t stand Charlie, but I am going to have to agree with him about Andre. That guy had a lot of nerves asking Chuck for $100K. Who the hell does he think he is? Someone should probably tell that ingrate you have to learn how to crawl before you can walk.

Wow .. I don’t recall Scottie.  Thanks for that.

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Skyla has FIVE kids, including the three bi-racial ones and two little blonde girls.  The other girl is Scottie’s. 

Oh Geeze .. I can’t keep track.  Is Scottie in jail or something?  

Angela is a piece of trash and since 90 Days the whole world knows it. Trash, nothing but the worst of low class trash.

Libby’s family is a bunch of assholes. While I don’t always agree with Andrei’s behavior, they need to remember he’s from a completely different culture and give a little latitude. Has any one of them ever bothered to sit with him and talk rationally? No, no they haven’t, they just immediately jump in and criticize. This family embarrasses me.

And Tiffany needs to miss a few meals before she cries poor-mouth. This show is one of the reasons America has a fat reputation

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh Geeze .. I can’t keep track.  Is Scottie in jail or something?  

She was, I think she’s out now.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ucross said:

Tiffany's BELLY-aching about cash? She seems to have enough to get through quite a few groceries.

Tiffany has two young children. I have a feeling she gets SNAP. 

• Useful 1
20 minutes ago, Mean Jeanne said:

Angela is a piece of trash and since 90 Days the whole world knows it. Trash, nothing but the worst of low class trash.

Libby’s family is a bunch of assholes. While I don’t always agree with Andrei’s behavior, they need to remember he’s from a completely different culture and give a little latitude. Has any one of them ever bothered to sit with him and talk rationally? No, no they haven’t, they just immediately jump in and criticize. This family embarrasses me.

And Tiffany needs to miss a few meals before she cries poor-mouth. This show is one of the reasons America has a fat reputation

• Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Wow .. I don’t recall Scottie.  Thanks for that.

Scottie was on Angela’s first season, she was the daughter who was shown getting Angela ready for her first trip to Nigeria and took Meemaw to the airport when she went to meet Mykul in person. After Scottie was sent to prison (for having sex with a minor IIRC * CORRECTION, it was child molestation) she was dropped from the franchise and Skyla replaced her. Angela lived with Skyla, Skyla’s 5 kids, Scottie’s daughter and Angela’s dying mother. 

Edited by magemaud
Corrected Scottie’s crime
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Scottie was on Angela’s first season, she was the daughter who was shown getting Angela ready for her first trip to Nigeria and took Meemaw to the airport when she went to meet Mykul in person. After Scottie was sent to prison (for having sex with a minor IIRC) she was dropped from the franchise and Skyla replaced her. Angela lived with Skyla, Skyla’s 5 kids, Scottie’s daughter and Angela’s dying mother. 

Very interesting.  I wasn’t watching in the beginning.  Sex with a minor .. yikes.  Thanks for all the info.

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why does Brandon have to call out Julia's English language and writing skills when she starts talking about career goals?  Brandon should have told her that if she wants to be an event planner in the future she will need to learn about it, work at an event planning company, etc...I hope she does not think she can just tell people she is one, forging relationships with vendors, getting permits and locations and more importantly, how to do the billing so she can make money.  

All that aside, I wonder if she really knows what she is talking about, she will be working evenings, weekends, early mornings and Brandon will be on his own, he might look at a girl when ordering a drink!

Brandon't timing and delivery was not the best.  But he isn't wrong.  She speaks English well for someone who isn't a native speaker... much better than I'd speak Russian in the same amount of time.  I'm sure she would be an awesome event planner in the States but she needs to fix her English a bit.  She is off to a great start

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, JLaw said:

Brandon't timing and delivery was not the best.  But he isn't wrong.  She speaks English well for someone who isn't a native speaker... much better than I'd speak Russian in the same amount of time.  I'm sure she would be an awesome event planner in the States but she needs to fix her English a bit.  She is off to a great start

I love everything about her.  I only hope she doesn’t go back to that farm.  She’d be very depressed.  She’s a city girl.  Brandon’s parents have too much to say regarding them.  Let them figure things out by themselves.

• Love 5

Angela and her skin tuck surgery, that won't happen for a while, a long while till her weight loss is complete so why is she all worried about the time she is taking now being away from home, I would think she would not have the nip tuck for at least a year, right? 

I thought the skin removal surgeon said he was going to work on her breast reduction immediately following with her gastric sleeve surgery scheduled for the next day, which surprised me. Then he’d work on the other loose skin later in stages, which will probably involve more trips to LA. In the ads for HEA, when Angela and Michael are shown on the left side of the other couples, she really does appear to be smaller, although she still has “bird legs.”

Since she appeared clueless about the surgical prep and procedures, and the need for skin removal, despite Angela claiming to have “done her research”, I believe the research involved her agent signing her up with fellow client Mama June’s “Beverly Hills surgeon” in exchange for advertising. Maybe he’ll be able to move his practice to the REAL Beverly Hills after this. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6