Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E15: Nominations #5 / Battle of the Block Comp #5

• Start Topic

They need to drop the "Have Nots" thing because they're not even covering it on the show anymore. The last couple of weeks they didn't even tell us who the Have-Nots were, or how they were chosen, and even after Julie named the Have-Nots last Thursday, they showed nothing of its consequences, what their reaction to making that list was, etc. I really don't see the point of it anymore.

• Love 3
They need to drop the "Have Nots" thing because they're not even covering it on the show anymore. The last couple of weeks they didn't even tell us who the Have-Nots were, or how they were chosen, and even after Julie named the Have-Nots last Thursday, they showed nothing of its consequences, what their reaction to making that list was, etc. I really don't see the point of it anymore.

I don't think they even HAD any "Have Nots" the week before the fitness tracker. 

Zach is just so over the top....it's got to be an act...he apes for the camera as much as Frankie does, just differently.  I wish he wouldn't wear the FSU hat would hate for anyone to associate the 'noles with him....stick with his gator gear....and his "gator chomp" hand gesture 

as for Frankie and his grief.....sounds like his grandfather may have had dementia...or been in decline and out of it for years and the death was expected...I also noticed the high degree of sobbing but the lack of tears.

• Love 2

Zach is a POS.  He's like Dr. Will minus everything that made Dr. Will cool.  He has zero charm, zero strategy, and zero game.  

Even Dr. Will wasn't Dr. Will the second time he played.

as for Frankie and his grief.....sounds like his grandfather may have had dementia...or been in decline and out of it for years and the death was expected...I also noticed the high degree of sobbing but the lack of tears.

I just keep wondering who he's going to sob to and be comforted by once he eliminates all the women.  I believe he's sad, but in the midst of a full sob, no tears is almost impossible.

They need to drop the "Have Nots" thing because they're not even covering it on the show anymore.

I agree, I think it's always been boring. I'd rather they give them mounds of desserts and endless hot pizza so we could watch them all get fat.

I felt so sorry for, never heard of Hansel and Gretel, Nicole, trying to laugh off her fruit loop dingus insult and then having it turn to sobs in spite of herself. Poor kid. That said, I think her voice gets higher and more nasal every week. She woke up my dog last night.

• Love 1

I felt so sorry for, never heard of Hansel and Gretel, Nicole, trying to laugh off her fruit loop dingus insult and then having it turn to sobs in spite of herself. Poor kid. That said, I think her voice gets higher and more nasal every week. She woke up my dog last night.

Whoops. So much for that swig of Diet Coke. Time to clean my screen again.

(edited)

Hey Caleb: she's just not into you!!

I'm surprised by all the Christine hate-I'm totally Team Christine! Good for her for standing up to Zack and flat-out saying she will not throw the comp.

Zack is such d-bag. I would love to see his dethroned HOH ass backdoored (not that it's likely to happen).

The crickets sound effects they used during Jocasta's DR sounded odd and not at all like crickets. They could have recycled a clip of Donny making his very authentic cricket imitation!

Edited by firedancer41
  • Love 1

They really have been fumbling about with the whole Have Not concept this year, none of the stupid should they have 'Licorice and Linguine' or 'Pistachios and Perch' questions either. I guess "Team Amurica" has taken over that tabulation slot. Assuming (read: hoping) they soon will be numerically forced to quite the dual HoH madness there will be more time to get to regular Have Not comps when BotB's are no longer necessary.

• Love 1

I wonder how the game would have progressed if they would have continued the separate male/female HOH competitions format? If there were a 50/50 chance for a female to be HOH each week that could certainly help keep the game from being too male dominated.