Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Trash Talking

• Start Topic

I guess the creditors are now called 'The Haters'.

I watched a few episodes while cleaning yesterday.  Both Teresa and Joe Guidice both referenced 'the haters'.  Like the US Government is jealous and a hatin' on them, like a cast member of this show.  It really irritated me.  I do not hate them, but I hope justice is served for the crimes they committed.  I would like to ask these two, if someone committed fraud against you, would you not expect them to do make amends and do some time?  Would you consider yourself haters then?

Milania is out of control.  They think it's cutesy now (it's not), but when she gets older, it will be even worse.  They don't show any discipline with her at all, so she's in for a rude awakening when she finally buts up against that teacher, that coach, that employer who just will not tolerate her bratty behavior.  Her sisters already seem weary of her antics.

• Love 3

I still do not understand why Dina chose to have her daughter's rejection from her number one college choice filmed. I realize it was staged, they knew the contents of the letter, but typically college decisions are a nerve wracking time and I  have a hard time believing that Lexi was thrilled to be filmed being rejected publically (on TV). I felt so bad for her.

• Love 4

I just tend to like a straw--who knows why? I'd stick one right into a beer bottle if not for it falling too far in. But I'm classy that way.

I thought that's what they made those bendy straws for, TattleTeeny.  ;-)

• Love 2
On 8/7/2014 at 4:31 PM, happykitteh said:

Joe Gorga is an idiot but his little boy is a cutie pie!         

Their kids are very cute. Joe and Melissa are both good-looking imo, so I'm not surprised.