Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Trash Talking

• Start Topic

I liked the twins a bit more. I think they could grow on me. Sort of. 

I really don't like Amber. I thought I'd feel some sympathy for her after what she has been through but I really don't like her. I think she is mean person under there. 

Richie must be feeling very small right about now.  After being a "big star" with all his stupid gross comments, now he has to shut up and stand there.

Did anyone think Rich's face looked different? 

• Love 1
Melissa sits there and Joe tells her that he invested all of their money and could possibly end up with nothing and she just smiles. I don't know too many wives who would be okay with a husband making those kinds of decisions without her knowledge. Apparently Teresa is that kind of wife, *cough cough*. So maybe Melissa really does copy Teresa.

Right? I mean, do they have the mentality that since they don't work outside the home (not including this show) they don't have a say in how the money is spent? Or do they know their husbands are shady and therefore would rather not know anything about the financials? I just couldn't live that way. I'm a SAHM, but my husband would never spend several hundred without consulting me let alone "millions and millions". 

They are an improvement over Al Manzo sitting there with his quiet stare while he presents his ring to be kissed. Joe Giudice with all his faults at least made for good tv. I hope the new guys, especially Rino can bring it.

And anyone's an improvement over lecherous Richie. I don't mind over the top, as long as they're not vile pigs like that one. So glad to see him mostly off my screen. 

• Love 1

I don't know @tvfanatic13 I'm a straight female and I'm often invited to the boy's night outs my guy friends have. I don't think it's a function of a stereotype so much as she has more fun hanging out with the guys in this instance. I mean I'm sure the production set up the event and thought Rosie would fit in well there. She gets along with all the guys really well. 

• Love 6
(edited)
Why the hell was Rosie at a boy's night out? She should be embarrased for perpetrating such an incorrect stereotype (IMO)- that all lesbians are wanna-be men. It was offensive to me.

Jeez, maybe she just likes to go bowling with her friends--and how is what just one person is doing equal to "all lesbians"? And what if she actually is a lesbian who is a "wanna-be" man? She's allowed. Either way, it's not Rosie's job to make sure no one in the whole wide world is offended by what could maybe hypothetically sometimes be perceived as a stereotype. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 12

Nicole is the divorced twin, right? Okay, this has been bothering me and I wondered if anyone else noticed: I'm quite sure she said in one of her first talking heads how painful her divorce was because it came out of nowhere--either explicitly or implicitly saying her ex had initiated it. But she later said in another TH that SHE had left HIM. All of that makes me wonder, however briefly, about the veracity of the affair accusations flying around. Not that it will make a difference in my actual life :)

Anyway, girlfriend needs to get her story straight, unless I imagined all of that.

Can't STAND Amber. The super controlling personality she brags about is one of my least favorite kinds. I feel for those kids, who seem nice enough. Her husband also sucks. His glee at his little girl's terror over the pig carcass epitomized the creepy vibe I get from him and his "disciplinarian" ways.

What can be said about the Guidices? Teresa makes me want to throw things at the screen. Along with all the enabling friends and family going along with the myth that this is some blameless "family crisis". I do agree that Joe is more resigned to his fate. It's going to be a long hard fall for Tre when he actually goes to "camp."

• Love 3

Interesting tidbit from the Us Attorney's office today.  Apparently after watching last night's episode they released a statement saying, in essence, no one in their office is acquainted with Jim.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/175291/why_dina_manzo_may_want

I think Jim and Amber are opening themselves up for a world of hurt.  Apparently they are not the most truthful of human beings.  Perfect fit for this cast past and present.

• Love 5

Jeez, maybe she just likes to go bowling with her friends--and how is what just one person is doing equal to "all lesbians"? And what if she actually is a lesbian who is a "wanna-be" man? She's allowed. Either way, it's not Rosie's job to make sure no one in the whole wide world is offended by what could maybe hypothetically sometimes be perceived as a stereotype.

Sure, she's allowed to do whatever she wants, but she's being used by production to reinforce a lesbian stereotype. And of course it was all designed this way. All the ladies were invited to Teresa's house for a dressy and frilly "tea party," juxtaposed next to the "guys night out" - bowling and beer. All guys and one lesbian.

• Love 6
(edited)

In my opinion, Milania's behavior is incorrigble - however I find Bravo to be responsible for airing her bratty scenes. She is still a child and is being exploited for non-existent ratings.

While nothing excuses her acting out, I feel her life will be shitty enough down the line without her behavior shadowing her - for years. And of course, the blame for her airings should also be pinpointed towards her parents.

Edited by Kitkat52

I think Melissa smiled at JoeGorga's "investment news" because she knows there were never any millions to gamble with in the first place.  More and more I think they are living off of the show's paycheck.

I agree about Melissa and that damn contour makeup she slathers on.  She looks like some Kabuki actress doing a one woman show of of all Jennifer Lopez's movie roles.  Again though I suspect it is money.  she started out getting her face tweaked to have more sculpted features and left the expensive rhinoplasty to the end.  And now there is no money for the nose that was meant to pull the whole look off.  So its what looks like a piece of charcoal and lots of smudged foundation to carry the day.

Theresa needs someone to remind her that using her kids for sympathy is an epic fail when pretty much any amount of time just reminds  us what a poor parent both of the apes are.  Though there wasn't much of Gia forcing the tears this week thank goodness.

I find Lexi odd looking in the face.  Maybe she is one of those who still have a bit of growing to do.   She at least escaped the Laurita genes for the most part though.  Damn that family is one homogenous group of beaks brows and not-enough-sleep-bug-eyes. 

I had to laugh that even that famewhore "psychic" couldn't be bothered to put much effort into caring about Theresa to put out a half decent cold reading.  i wondered if Dina promised him a bit on the show and didn't tell him who with until he agreed past the point of backing out.  Though really.  By the time it was filming wasn't it well known only Melissa and Theresa were carrying over from the previous season?  He had to know the crook would likely be involved. He really should have put more effort into it.  He could have had a ball with that. 

If there is nothing more honorable than a first responder?  Doesn't the very idea of "dressing up as one" for such a party smack of dishonor?

The twins.  Wow hi def is not just not their friend?  Hi def is Germany under Hitler to their Poland.  Why do people do that?  I think anyone looking to get anything permanent done to their face should drag their asses to Best Buy if they don't have a hi def tv in their home and watch some Real Housewives shows.  I guarantee at least every franchise has one "eek!" moment if not one always eek cast member.  Maybe they just always looked like old baseball gloves, but the weird half stroke elements of their face speak of over injected approaches to not aging at the very least.  The one with the lighter hair looks like her blood vessels let a clot through and then at the last minute guffawed to her brain "psych".

The silly rush to create drama followed by the realization they needed gas and the actualization they didn't have a big enough audience to pull off their hair pulling screeching debut.   Was it me or were the salespeople finally so embarrassed by the silly drama ratcheting by the twins they were hiding behind the counter?

Amber continues to have had cancer. 

• Love 3

Nice editing work during Lexi and Dina's college letter scene...Lexi is wearing Dina's red snake bracelet gift as she's reading the email and finds out she's not been accepted to NYU. A minute later she's not wearing the bracelet, and Dina THEN gives it to her.

• Love 2

No way do I believe that money scene with Joe and Melissa was "real". I think most of their money these days has to come from HW, which is Melissa's check more than Joe's and I think even though they push gender roles a lot on their kids and Joe talks a bunch about being the man, Melissa has always struck me as the kind who lets Joe think he's in charge but knows what's up. If she really was finding out Joe invested "way more than he told her", then she must have been on some load of Xanex or something to have such a non-reaction. I think Kathy Wakilie is the most head-in-the-sand HW on this franchise and I think even she would have made a big deal about a comment like that especially with the added fact that he confessed for the show. Joe basically said he'd been lying, not just that he was doing something she wasn't aware of. 

3 episodes now Amber's had to mention the cancer. Apparently Amber wants to define herself by what she had and she obviously can define herself however she likes, but since she's put herself on a show like HW then I can judge her and the disservice she is doing to everyone who strives to be more than a diagnosis. Likeing herself to what Teresa is going through was mind-blowing. Amber didn't cause her own cancer, Teresa and Joe caused their problems the only way it makes sense to me for someone who has been through cancer to think to liken herself to something like that is if she just wants attention for what she went through, and like Dina said (I can't believe I'm agreeing with Dina) that she just wants to be seen as wonderful to Teresa. By the by, so Amber's crying "relating" to Teresa but her husband does not want to associate with Joe? Did they decide one will take pro and the other anti-Giudice to see which will work out better for them?

Joe Giudice awesomely making an ass out of the Medium last season with his not-dead-grandma and now this BS with James whatever makes me wonder if someone at Bravo is in on exposing what a joke that whole "gift" is. Come on, "you're going through something...your husband might go away" He may as well have said "wait, my Google Alert is giving me something else."

• Love 1

I think it's important to note that Amber didn't just have cancer; she had "the cancer".   Every time she says "the cancer" I find myself laughing.  I'll let myself out . . . 

(Points to Gigi43 for correctly referencing the cancer.)

• Love 8
(edited)

So while I was watching Tre's Fabulicious  dessert intro did I happen to notice that she had SPRINKLE COOKIES among her goodies?

I saw those!

Did anybody else wonder if the Photographer would have ever been reimbursed if Milania busted his camera?

edited due to misspelling the Hellion's name.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before and if so, I apologize. Is Amber's daughter adopted ??? I swear that kid looks NOTHING like either of her parents. I see a guest spot on Maury in their future...

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't know @tvfanatic13 I'm a straight female and I'm often invited to the boy's night outs my guy friends have. I don't think it's a function of a stereotype so much as she has more fun hanging out with the guys in this instance. I mean I'm sure the production set up the event and thought Rosie would fit in well there. She gets along with all the guys really well.

Completely agree. We have always seen this with Rosie. I remember last year when they went on that retreat and the gals stayed back home to cook, while Rosie went with the guys to ice fish. She seems to prefer hanging with the guys and I assume appreciates the invite.

Has anyone else noticed the variance in some of Dina's TH interviews? For the first time that I ever remember on any if the Ho'wives shows, we hear production asking her the questions, which in both cases I have seen have been about Caroline. She refuses to answer, saying "I will not go there", which makes it all the more interesting, and clear they want to remind us of her feud with someone who is no longer on this show.

Nicole is the divorced twin, right? Okay, this has been bothering me and I wondered if anyone else noticed: I'm quite sure she said in one of her first talking heads how painful her divorce was because it came out of nowhere--either explicitly or implicitly saying her ex had initiated it. But she later said in another TH that SHE had left HIM. All of that makes me wonder, however briefly, about the veracity of the affair accusations flying around. Not that it will make a difference in my actual life :)

Anyway, girlfriend needs to get her story straight, unless I imagined all of that

I cannot stand her either, but I did read this a bit differently. I took it to mean that the situation came out of nowhere. I thought she was saying she thought they had a happy marriage and then found out otherwise - like maybe she thought he wasn't the kind of guy to cheat and realized he was. Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sure, she's allowed to do whatever she wants, but she's being used by production to reinforce a lesbian stereotype. And of course it was all designed this way. All the ladies were invited to Teresa's house for a dressy and frilly "tea party," juxtaposed next to the "guys night out" - bowling and beer. All guys and one lesbian.

OR…she prefers bowling. I tend to think that this unfounded assumption says more about those who assume it than it does about Rosie (or production). And that it's more insulting to Rosie (or any minority) to assume that she's incapable of knowing she's (allegedly) being mistreated or that she's so downtrodden that she needs strangers to stand up for her. I'd say good for Rosie for not declining shit she likes to do just because it might be taken for blah-blah-stereotype, but I really doubt that there's anything more to it than she prefers Activity A to Activity B.

And was Kathy at the party? She's a hetero girl. (Not being snotty--I really didn't see her if she was there. I probably looked away during Amber's weird crying in a chair as everyone looked on.)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

OR…she prefers bowling. I tend to think that this unfounded assumption says more about those who assume it than it does about Rosie (or production). And that it's more insulting to Rosie (or any minority) to assume that she's incapable of knowing she's (allegedly) being mistreated or that she's so downtrodden that she needs strangers to stand up for her. 

And i didn't see Kathy at the party. She's a hetero girl.

Again, I'm putting the blame on the producers, not necessarily on Rosie (she's playing along, so she's participating in the producers' stereotyping). They arranged two parties - one for the ladies, one for the guys. Rosie was only invited to bowling night with the guys. Whether or not she enjoys bowling is besides the point - she only went because it was the only event she was invited to/paid for.

• Love 2
(edited)
Again, I'm putting the blame on the producers, not necessarily on Rosie (she's playing along, so she's participating in the producers' stereotyping). They arranged two parties - one for the ladies, one for the guys. Rosie was only invited to bowling night with the guys. Whether or not she enjoys bowling is besides the point - she only went because it was the only event she was invited to/paid for.

I apologize then; I was going only on what I saw on the show, not behind-the-scenes insider facts to which I wasn't privy. Maybe Rosie will blog that she was bullied into bowling by Bravo.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
(edited)

I apologize then; I was going only on what I saw on the show, not insider facts that I wasn't privy to.

I get that. And I agree that even though most of the guys were new and she didn't know them, she seems to genuinely like Juicy Joe, so I think she wanted to go. I think Motorcitymom's example of last season when she went ice fishing with the guys over cooking with the ladies was a much more organic example of how she likes to hang, and with whom, cuz they were all on a retreat and she could choose what to do. This was more producer-driven.

I Maybe Rosie will blog that she was bullied into bowling by Bravo.

No way will she do that. Breaking the 4th wall, paycheck and all...

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 1

I don't remember Tre ever baking. Those baked goodies looked like they were bought from the local bakery down the street, and a few days old and stale at that. Some of those cupcakes looked smashed but Melania probably did that!

I wish that photographer would have pulled Tre aside and told her he was leaving and not coming back until she could get her brat under control and under no circumstances was it acceptable for her to touch his expensive equipment and call him names. Why in hell was everybody putting up with that? Maybe the kid was tired, cranky, hungry or just doesn't like photo shoots but damn she is a little monster. 

Exactly why is Dina back? Woman was boring before and is still boring now. The one redeeming quality she has is the fact that she rescued that poor dog with the missing limbs. Gotta give her props for that. 

• Love 1

Audriana is beautiful, the olive features with the blue eyes.  Yeah, she seems to be quick to scream but look at her sisters.  Being raised in that environment, no kid has a chance to grow up to be normal.  Hopefully the girls will be raised by a responsible adult when Tre and Juicy go to Hebrew camp or whatever the fuck they're going to say.

• Love 9

Audriana is beautiful, the olive features with the blue eyes.  Yeah, she seems to be quick to scream but look at her sisters.  Being raised in that environment, no kid has a chance to grow up to be normal.  Hopefully the girls will be raised by a responsible adult when Tre and Juicy go to Hebrew camp or whatever the fuck they're going to say.

I love the Hebrew Camp reference.

• Love 1

I agree Bravo does stereotype Rosie. There have been several instances over the seasons where Rosie is put with the men while the women do "ladies thing". In the past they have also, rather than her being Rosie who happens to be a lebian, portrayed her as Rosie The Lesbian, defining her mainly by her sexuality rather than who she is as a person. Andy would not appreciate it if that's how he was defined/portrayed.

OR…she prefers bowling. I tend to think that this unfounded assumption says more about those who assume it than it does about Rosie (or production). And that it's more insulting to Rosie (or any minority) to assume that she's incapable of knowing she's (allegedly) being mistreated or that she's so downtrodden that she needs strangers to stand up for her. I'd say good for Rosie for not declining shit she likes to do just because it might be taken for blah-blah-stereotype, but I really doubt that there's anything more to it than she prefers Activity A to Activity B.

Rosie goes where production tells her to go. She is a paid employee of Bravo. I don't think it says anything about "those who assume it does" other than we see Bravo perpetuating a stereotype. Whether Rosie prefers Activity A to Activity B has no bearing - she does as told by production.

Maybe Rosie will blog that she was bullied into bowling by Bravo.

Well we all know that will never happen! Rosie would risk never being asked back and losing a paycheck. Only those who play along are welcomed back.

And was Kathy at the party? She's a hetero girl. (Not being snotty--I really didn't see her if she was there.

Kathy also started a dessert line which Tre told her was a bad idea, that it wouldn't sell. Now here's Tre selling a dessert line. I think Kathy wasn't purposely left out of  the dessert tasting by production so production can introduce a feud later in the season between Tre and Katy about this. When there's a showdown between Kathy and Tre it can be pointed out that Kathy didn't "support" Tre even though Tre supported Kathy and came to her tastings.

• Love 1
(edited)

Snip

Whether Rosie prefers Activity A to Activity B has no bearing - she does as told by production.

If she feels she's being stereotyped, she can decide to not be in the scenes. But she will have to have documents to support her reason. Doctor's notes from a conversion therapist, lists of lesbian encounters, medications, x-rays, etc Edited by Lisin
Fixed quote
  • Love 3

If she feels she's being stereotyped, she can decide to not be in the scenes. But she will have to have documents to support her reason. Doctor's notes from a conversion therapist, lists of lesbian encounters, medications, x-rays, etc

Ain't that the truth! Once you sign on with these HW shows they own your ass.

My analysis of Amber is she is super controlling because the cancer spun her life out of control. She lost control over every single thing with breast cancer.  Now that the cancer has gone...she is taking MASSIVE CONTROL of anything she possibly can. 

I get it, but it's still really annoying.

I also find it weird that she talks about how the cancer has made her a better person. Uh...what the hell was she like before the cancer? Sorry, that was mean but that's what I'm thinking!!!!  

Re: Rosie and bowling.

I can see it both ways. She gets along well with the women and the men. She really could've been placed in either scene and done fine. Unless they were looking for someone to loosen up Juicy Joe. He is pretty one dimensional now with his legal issues.  Rosie can get Joe to laugh etc. If production reads the snark boards, it's obvious readers really think Joe Giudice and Rosie are pretty funny together! It might've been more about bringing the funny rather than a lesbian issue. We know they place the characters where they will get the most action.  Rosie with the ladies isn't as funny as Rosie and drunk Joe. 

I'm not sure if Rosie identifies herself as "one of the guys" or bravo put her as "one of the guys".  We will never know.  

And BTW, I'm from NYC and live in NJ and I say "cancer" or "the cancer".  Either sounds right to me. 

• Love 1

Heaven forbid I would defend Joe Gorga but--my ex worked for Shred-It. They have trucks that go to businesses and shred sensitive documents. Most companies use a service like this. Dentists, Doctors, retail stores, offices, HR Departments, all have papers with sensitive info on them. You can make a good living going from office to office. Now do I think it cost millions and millions? Uh, no.

Milina needs a spanking a.s.a.p. If any kid of mine had acted like that she'd be holding her own butthole because it just got spanked. Yikes.

Theresa I do love you girl but a mirror is your friend and clown blush is not. #Tragicblushaccident.

Kathy and Ritchie were on last night?? I totally missed them. Thank you Jesus

I thought it was great Rosie went bowling. Personally I'd rather bowl with the guys then be with those hags.

Hey did you know Heather had cancer? Me either! She's so stoic never talking about it and all. 

The twins? Blech...Those 2 make Theresa look like a Mensa scholar.

Can I get a Namaste Bitches t shirt? Because I really, really want one.

• Love 3
I don't remember Tre ever baking. Those baked goodies looked like they were bought from the local bakery down the street, and a few days old and stale at that. Some of those cupcakes looked smashed but Melania probably did that!

She probably made her mom bake all the goodies, then sent her back down to the basement. 

• Love 4

I'm just going to go ahead and say it, I think Teresa is a crappy mother, based on the way she allows Milania to behave.  It wasn't cute for me when she was younger, and it's only going to get worse as she gets older.  I believe that Teresa allows Milania to behave like she does because she gets reinforcement from fans and viewers and even Andy Cohen who thought Milania was just adorable with her antics.  I think that Teresa will do anything to curry favor with fans, her livelihood, and so she doesn't correct Milania's behavior.  Plus, Teresa herself is a lot like Milania, so she probably sees nothing wrong. 

I think Teresa loves her children, but she doesn't do a good job of parenting them. 

• Love 6

Theresa I do love you girl but a mirror is your friend and clown blush is not. #Tragicblushaccident.

In one scene when they were preparing for the photo shoot I though she was bruised on her left side of the face - sideburn, cheekbone, eye area. I thought OMG, the stress is so high for them Juicy lost it and smacked her! I actually paused my DVR to get a better look. I would think she'd have a makeup artist do her up for a photo shoot since it seems like she gets a professional makeup to go everywhere. If that was the work of a professional I'd find another, though maybe it had to be dark blush to show up in the photos. Either way it looked bad and like she was bruised. Also not a fan of Melissa with the very dark purplish lipstick in her TH. That did not flatter her at all.

There are so many things I'm outraged about...between the bratty kids Teresa has spawned, Melissa's shit-stirring re:Amber, Nicole and Theresa acting like the Bobsie twins from hell....but those things are actually par for the course around RHNJ.

What REALLY has me steamed is this nonsense that Teresa and Joe are perpetuating- that THEY are victims. Look, I get that family needs to support family. And when this was filmed, the Guidices had not pled out yet, so that's probably where much of the support and towing the party line is coming from in regards to Melissa, JoeGo and Dina- it was up in the air.  But both Teresa and Joe committed crimes. They pled guilty because they knew the evidence was so great they had no real choice. A trial would have sent them both away for much longer than a guilty plea at sentencing. THEY are not victims. The people they scammed are victims. Their daughters are victims. And sitting watching those two act like they have done nothing wrong is as heinous as the crimes they committed. All so they can have a life of luxury they were not entitled to, because they didn't earn it. They are pathological in their lies, and I want to throat punch both of them every time they sanctimoniously try to tell everyone that their "troubles" aren't of their own doing. 

I understand that much of what "reality" shows present are producer driven manipulation for our entertainment. I accept that as part of watching this stuff. But this crap? It's real. Those 4 innocent girls (yes, even the bratty one, lol) are the ones who will pay for their parents' crimes for the rest of their lives. And that is heartbreaking to me. 

Rant over, sorry. 

• Love 5

I think if Rosie hasn't come out and said she feels exploited for TV ratings and takes issue with only being invited to do the "guy" events then it's pointless to be outraged on her behalf.  If she has a problem, she can speak up.  If she doesn't for a paycheck, that's quite an assumption and her choice.

It's the same type of outrage as "feminists" who lose their shit over a woman who chooses to be a SAHM and take care of her husband.  Somehow that makes her exploited by her husband and unable to make her own decisions?  No. She made one.  That doesn't make her any less of a woman than Rosie deciding she'd rather bowl with the boys.  I kind of think that being upset by the choice she made is making her out to be some poor pathetic moron who does what she's told.  I never got that vibe from Rosie.  Who's to say she wasn't invited to both parties and decided against the girls party?  I wouldn't wanna hang out with any of those women either...and I'm straight.

• Love 2

Who is Heather who had cancer?

LOL!!!!  Heather is to Amber as Sharon is to Shannon.  C'mon jinj, I'm gonna need you to look alive.  ;)

eureka cross pollinated  RHONJ with RHOC.  I was about to say transposed holding oranges with (and then I blanked because the girls in NJ don't hold anything) so oranges with uh, hips.

• Love 3
There have been several instances over the seasons where Rosie is put with the men while the women do "ladies thing".

So we know for a fact that she was "put" somewhere, then? No. We know for a fact that we saw her hanging out with the men.

Rosie goes where production tells her to go. She is a paid employee of Bravo. I don't think it says anything about "those who assume it does" other than we see Bravo perpetuating a stereotype. Whether Rosie prefers Activity A to Activity B has no bearing - she does as told by production.

Forgive me for not knowing all of this absolutely 100% irrefutable information about what Rosie does. I am neither Rosie nor employed as part of the RHoNJ production team, and thus don't have all the absolute details one would have if one were Rosie or Andy or a member of the RHoNJ crew. Clearly, others do have that solid, indisputable data, and it couldn't possibly be any other reason but stereotyping and oppression. God forbid the lesbian actually like a "boy activity."

• Love 2

I think if Rosie hasn't come out and said she feels exploited for TV ratings and takes issue with only being invited to do the "guy" events then it's pointless to be outraged on her behalf.  If she has a problem, she can speak up.  If she doesn't for a paycheck, that's quite an assumption and her choice.

To be fair to those who feel there might be an issue though?  That rule has to apply to every other thing we discuss then.  In which case we call go buh-bye. 

I don't find it ridiculous on a show that has dug as deep as it can in every other trite overblown stereotype to have Rosie being one of the guys as its way to "the more you know" matters of homosexuality.  Nor do I think people who see this have more issues than the possible issue the show is trying to portray.  That would be like saying every racist or homophobic or bigoted matter one sees or suspects comes more from within than without.  Like Rodney King getting beaten was my own racist views coming forth and mistaking what was actually the advent of MMA. 

As for Rosie?  She's the last person I'd trust as a witness to her own foolishness.  One way or the other.  That Gorga intellect shows itself in her in all its glory.  

• Love 1

To be fair to those who feel there might be an issue though?  That rule has to apply to every other thing we discuss then.  In which case we call go buh-bye. 

I don't find it ridiculous on a show that has dug as deep as it can in every other trite overblown stereotype to have Rosie being one of the guys as its way to "the more you know" matters of homosexuality.  Nor do I think people who see this have more issues than the possible issue the show is trying to portray.  That would be like saying every racist or homophobic or bigoted matter one sees or suspects comes more from within than without.  Like Rodney King getting beaten was my own racist views coming forth and mistaking what was actually the advent of MMA

As for Rosie?  She's the last person I'd trust as a witness to her own foolishness.  One way or the other.  That Gorga intellect shows itself in her in all its glory.  

For 39 seconds straight I laughed, hard.  

• Love 2

The most important thing I took away from this episode is that Joe Gorga, that Angel from God, has a wait list of people in line, taking numbers, to hang out with him.  I am still laughing over that little gem.

Seriously, put JoeGo with the Wonder Twins, who have to stop for gas on their haul-ass-over-to-Amber mission.  The level of crazy and delusion would be off the charts. 

• Love 1

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before and if so, I apologize. Is Amber's daughter adopted ??? I swear that kid looks NOTHING like either of her parents. I see a guest spot on Maury in their future...

I thought it was just me! I can see how the daughter favors Amber. I can see it in her hair and eyes.

Reminds me of Ruthie on Seventh Heaven. She didn't look like anyone else in the family. The producers didn't think we, the viewers, would notice, but it was such a drastic difference in skin tone and hair texture.

• Love 1

I think it's time to simmer down about Rosie. She and Andy are obviously BFFLs, and we all need to reevaluate our lives for not being them. (For better or worse, you be the judge.) 

Let's move on. Did y'all know Dina's daughter Lex is going to college?! 

• Love 1

I don't find it ridiculous on a show that has dug as deep as it can in every other trite overblown stereotype to have Rosie being one of the guys as its way to "the more you know" matters of homosexuality.  Nor do I think people who see this have more issues than the possible issue the show is trying to portray.  That would be like saying every racist or homophobic or bigoted matter one sees or suspects comes more from within than without.  Like Rodney King getting beaten was my own racist views coming forth and mistaking what was actually the advent of MMA. 

I will never see the world with such sinister eyes as to believe that someone at Bravo sat down and consciously made the decision to make some kind of statement about Rosie and homosexuality as to purposely put her on the invite list for all things male.  Most things in this world can be explained rather simply and without ulterior motives.  Rosie obviously enjoys spending time with the boys.  If that's the choice SHE makes, how is that foolishness?  She wants to hang out with the boys and doesn't see that as some grand statement about lesbians always being masculine rather than feminine which is an ENTIRELY societal label that she seems to have decided she's not playing into.  

And we're talking about Rosie's homosexuality, which is how she was brought into this world.  Not Teresa's criminal issues or Melissa's stripper label problems.  Homosexuality is a hot button issue and I'm quite sure Rosie is aware of it.  If she felt she was making some kind of grand statement about how lesbians are seen then she can make a statement about her outrage or not say anything and I'll assume she's not outraged because she doesn't feel that way.

My point stands.  Branding her as some kind of moron who only goes where she's told to go and doesn't see how exploited she is is doing her as much a disservice.  She made a choice, just because someone doesn't agree with it doesn't mean she's been exploited or is being foolish.  

• Love 1

Amber's daughter could be another Gabriella, she doesn't look like her sisters (sorry but she's better looking) or her parents but it made sense the when Joe Giudices mom started to appear. She looks so much like her. Genetics are a funny thing. Melissa has said people have wondered her whole life if she was adopted because she's different from her sisters/mom.

I think it's time to simmer down about Rosie. She and Andy are obviously BFFLs, and we all need to reevaluate our lives for not being them. (For better or worse, you be the judge.) 

Let's move on. Did y'all know Dina's daughter Lex is going to college?! 

Yeah, but did you know Rino owns Angelo's and nobody but nobody has culture and tradition like the Neapolitans.

And I ain't tawlkkin' mastiffs!

• Love 1