Type keyword(s) to search

Joan Of Arcadia - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 10/29/2016 at 6:54 PM, amensisterfriend said:

I am missing this show so much right now. The first season DVD is available on Amazon for less than $6 at the moment, so if anyone doesn't own it yet, this may be a good time to take the plunge 🙂

Which are the episodes that you guys find yourself wanting to rewatch? And do people here agree with the general consensus that the first season was a lot better than the second overall?

It's around that time of year when I'm wanting to watch it again, too. I always look it up around March/April/May for some reason. 

I also loved Kevin (Probably) Saves The World, and am still sad that it was cancelled.

• Love 1

This was one of my my all-time favorite t.v. shows and I was just devastated when it was cancelled.  I have the DVDs and need to do a re-watch soon, as it's been a few years. (Pushing Daisies beats this one out a bit, but I loved them both.)  I can't think of a specific fave episode right now, as it's been awhile.  

And @Anela, I was so bummed last year when they canceled Kevin (probably) Saves the World!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

This was one of my my all-time favorite t.v. shows and I was just devastated when it was cancelled.  I have the DVDs and need to do a re-watch soon, as it's been a few years. (Pushing Daisies beats this one out a bit, but I loved them both.)  I can't think of a specific fave episode right now, as it's been awhile.  

And @Anela, I was so bummed last year when they canceled Kevin (probably) Saves the World!

I was thinking I would watch Kevin again, if they still have it on their site - or ask Netflix to broadcast it. Same with Joan of Arcadia (asking Netflix or Amazon to get it). 

• Love 1