Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Got To Be Real

• Start Topic

Even Dannnnielle is saying she's worried that Garrick will leave her for Roberta.  So she sees what we're seeing.  This is just ugly.

While the Winders are much more low key than the others, they are the only ones currently on the show who seem to be true believers in polygamy rather than wanting some twisted control games and/or for the man to get access to multiple women to fulfill sexual desires. 

• Love 3
On 5/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Even Dannnnielle is saying she's worried that Garrick will leave her for Roberta.  So she sees what we're seeing.  This is just ugly.

While the Winders are much more low key than the others, they are the only ones currently on the show who seem to be true believers in polygamy rather than wanting some twisted control games and/or for the man to get access to multiple women to fulfill sexual desires. 

Dannnielle is just breaking my heart. I don't think we're watching normal reality TV here, I think this drama is mostly real. That's not what I sign up for when I get invested in a reality show. It's not funny or entertaining when I wind up feeling bad.

• Love 5