PrincessPurrsALot

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Jeanne you had the surgery 

there’s no quitting , it’s done 

this bitch is mental 

i hate her 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am even more surprised than Brandon is that he is getting opportunities to perform in Nashville.

Dude, get the damn skin removed.  

I was busy reading the comments. Did he specifically state what those opportunities were? Bollywood at Dusk? Starbucks open Mike night?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Jean just had gas pains because they blow up your abdomen with air when they operate there.  She's severely clinically depressed, I'm not a proponent of psych meds that ppl seem to pop like candy nowadays, but I think she & her mom could benefit from some happy pills.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Just now, Eldemarge said:

She'll be back when her wounds get full of dog hair and poop.

Because they will. And she'll gain weight. And she'll blow out her stomach. And it'll all be Dr. Now's fault that the WLS wasn't magic after all.

• Like 7

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was busy reading the comments. Did he specifically state what those opportunities were? Bollywood at Dusk? Starbucks open Mike night?

He "sent out" his music and "got some calls back."

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

She'll be back when her wounds get full of dog hair and poop.

She'll call Dr. Now to get him to send a medical transport for her back to Houston.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

O Ye of little faith!

• Laugh 3

He can hum a tune while he cleans the grease trap at Mickey D's? 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

55 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

It's Turkey Hill All Natural. The good thing is the caramel is so sweet it makes it hard to eat too much. (And I love sweet stuff so that's saying something.)

Turkey Hill ice cream is the food of the evil spirits. But it is soooooooooooo good!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Brandon is looking good, and I am glad he got a haircut.  He looks so boyish now, though.  How old is he?  He could pass for 15 if you don't look to closely! 

Edited by Hellga
  • Like 6

I hope his girlfriend knows she's always gonna be working 2 jobs.  

• Like 5
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Heck, it's more offers than I've ever gotten. 

• Like 3

He looks like a different person! What a cutie! I don't know who's cuter after their WLS -- Brandon or Justin.

• Like 6

Get the surgery Brandon. He is very handsome. His face looks normal too. Some people get a lot of sagging.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 8

He really looks incredible, good for him!. Jean sucks!!

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

To be fair, Brandon doesn't sing that well but he seems to play well enough; maybe he has some good songwriting chops.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Just now, mmecorday said:

He looks like a different person! What a cutie! I don't know who's cuter after their WLS -- Brandon or Justin.

I'd say Justin but Brandon's a close second. Maybe I'm just a sucker for a cute redhead.

• Like 3

It was nice of him to invite Dr. Now to his wedding.  

• Like 9

Dr. Now doesn't sound like he wants to go to the wedding.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Brandon looks fantastic!     That's so nice of him to invite Dr. Now.    Brandon's  haircut looks fantastic, and he looks so happy.   

• Like 6

I am sure Dr. Now is happy to have someone really appreciate him...  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

He always has appeared to me to want to keep things on a professional basis.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

He's angling for the Very Special Episode of a Where are they Now, filming (and paying for) his wedding.  This is not the Real Housewives, Brandon....

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

8 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

He went to Joe's wedding.
Maybe he'll show up with the whole Nowzardan clan.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Does being on the show require him to get skin surgery from Dr. Now? I'm sure there are surgeons in Nashville who could do it.

But he looks great when it's contained by his clothes.

• Like 4

Brandon is happy with himself, so why not wait?  Maybe we will get another follow-up on him and his skin removal...  

• Like 2

I hope Brandon gets the skin removed stat..... it looks weird in his clothes and he’d look better nekkid for tayler.  
he gets right at the finish line... then forgoes the removal of 60 pounds of skin 

• Like 3

To my memory.. Brandon might be Dr. Now's greatest success story. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He's your doctor, not your bestie.

You know, I was going to say something, then I thought maybe I'm being too old fashioned... Perhaps it was a bit of a joke to ask if he could stay with the doctor, I'll leave that alone. It would have been more appropriate for him to tell Dr Now he was engaged. Later, he can send Dr Now an announcement, not an invitation.

• Like 2

Musicians and others usually have to have a day job to support them, and do music on the side.  Is Brandon smaller than Tayler now?   

• Like 5

PrincessPurrsALot

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum.