Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
greekmom

Extreme Sisters

The Aussie twins have the poor Mom slaving over the sewing machine. I hope these two are exaggerating for television. If not they need medical/psychological treatment stat. I am not being mean I myself suffer from anxiety and depression. These two are deeply disturbing!

• Like 9

Interesting that with Lucy and Anna, one of them has a small mole on her face but the other does not. You'd think she'd draw one on or something, after the dentist fiasco. 🤔

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

Also, Baylee and Brooke's mom has a hairstyle that competes with Mike's mom "Treesh" from 90 day fiance. You'd know it if you've seen it. Mullet / mullet with visor. 😣

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

When the Aussie twins were at the coffee shop, I couldn't help but notice that their hairstyles were nowhere near identical! One had a thin strand of hair hanging on the side and the other's was at least twice as wide. 

And yes, they seem to have a ton of dresses, but they're all fugly. They appear to be made from a couple of variations of the same pattern and despite their claims to "love fashion" the dresses are certainly not "haute couture" 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, magemaud said:

When the Aussie twins were at the coffee shop, I couldn't help but notice that their hairstyles were nowhere near identical! One had a thin strand of hair hanging on the side and the other's was at least twice as wide. 

And yes, they seem to have a ton of dresses, but they're all fugly. They appear to be made from a couple of variations of the same pattern and despite their claims to "love fashion" the dresses are certainly not "haute couture" 

I noticed that too, I bet their mom makes all their cloths. No way would they be driving around in a 20 year old beat up car if they had cash like they come across as having.

I find myself dosing off with this show, it really is so stupid

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Like 2

Fortunately next week is the season, and hopefully series, finale. 

• Like 3

The twin sisters married to twin brothers broke my heart when they were talking about what to do if one was to die, and how they eat and exercise in sync to try and have the same lifespan. I know it’s an unhealthy codependency but I felt for them in that scene. But the silver lining is that they did show that the others would go on living if one died. With Lucy and Anna, I’m 99.99% sure that the other would choose to not keep living if one died.

Those spoiled psycho brats, Anna and Lucy. Telling their mother that the dress is one inch higher on her dress or one inch longer on mine. Bitch! Make your own! God, they are so mentally ill.

Jessica was definitely hoping that John would freak out so she could get her sister back. It seems like Christina sees this but is still hoping she is wrong about her sister actively trying to destroy another relationship.

• Like 8

I just read a true life, unscripted, post about dating a twin. Someone said she id and on the first night when she went to sleep over for the first time, the other twin put a palette down on the floor next to the bed. She asked why and her boyfriend said he and his brother still slept together holding hands. 

Maybe the series' twins are just odd to those of us who aren't?

• Like 1
  • Surprise 3

On 6/7/2021 at 11:07 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

The Aussie twins have the poor Mom slaving over the sewing machine. I hope these two are exaggerating for television. If not they need medical/psychological treatment stat. I am not being mean I myself suffer from anxiety and depression. These two are deeply disturbing!

Their clothes are ugly and OMG i wanted to post this for weeks (and kept forgetting) their shoes are old lady shoes.  They are sooooo ugly!  Im kind of hoping shared boyfriend is getting tired of their shenanigan's.

• Like 3

On 6/1/2021 at 9:47 AM, greekmom said:

Last thoughts. Strange that TLC only featured female twins (the male twins married don't talk much).  It's like TLC is trying to say "Women be cray cray”

Well, technically the show is called “Extreme Sisters”. I guess if they casted men, it could be called “Extreme Siblings” 

• Like 3

On 6/7/2021 at 10:07 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

I couldn't concentrate due to the Mom's eyeliner? Those huge black dots under her eyes?

• Like 3

Just saw a preview. Looks like Ben does pop the question to those Aussies. Of course they claim they have googled where they can legally all marry (which is most likely no where). 

They make me want to barf.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 2

When they were driving to the restaurant or wherever with Mom, why wasn't the non-driving twin mimicking driving like her sister, a la vacuuming? The fact that they weren't doing that makes me think the whole vacuuming thing was faked to suck people in.
It would be interesting (just for fun) to see if they'd say the same thing at the same time if they were put in separate rooms. 

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, JeanJean said:

oops, my bad

Edited by JeanJean

I didn’t understand the name she gave her new baby instead of Messer. My ears are old; did anyone catch it. The placenta stuff, gag.

Hopefully this is the last I see of the Aussie twins. It scares me to think of them having a baby! Maybe they won’t be successful.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I didn’t understand the name she gave her new baby instead of Messer.

My closed captioning said “Kross”. Maybe it’s short for Kris-Kross?

• Laugh 4

Brooke and Baylee have the emotional IQ of 15 year olds. Messer is such a terrible name. And Cross?! Kross?! These are terrible. Also, that placenta obsession is so fucking weird and gross.

Patrica and Patrix seem quite normal-ish. I like Patrica’s husband. He’s such a nice guy.

Either Ben has the patience of a saint or he’s as nutty as Anna and Lucy.

Seriously, Christina and Jessica are in desperate need of therapy, but they’ve wrapped their entire identities up in this bullshit psychic thing. Maybe all your past relationship predictions came true because you made them come true? Maybe you were left for another woman because you forced it to happen to fit your “visions”?

• Like 8

I think every pair of sisters need therapy. So utterly enmeshed they can’t fathom their sister ever wanting or thinking  something different. 
They are all bizarre.

• Like 7

Yo, terrible psychics, maybe they don't leave FOR another woman, but BECAUSE of another woman. Your sister. Duh.

Y'all, I know we're not supposed to speak ill of the children, but baby Jett is, uhh..not cute. And the new one is adorable. Good luck raising them as twins.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

22 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Either Ben has the patience of a saint or he’s as nutty as Anna and Lucy.

A combination of he's just as cray cray as them and he loves the fact he's sleeping with both of them at the same time.  

• Like 6

On 6/14/2021 at 10:11 AM, JeanJean said:

When they were driving to the restaurant or wherever with Mom, why wasn't the non-driving twin mimicking driving like her sister, a la vacuuming? The fact that they weren't doing that makes me think the whole vacuuming thing was faked to suck people in.
It would be interesting (just for fun) to see if they'd say the same thing at the same time if they were put in separate rooms. 

Good catch. I used to sit behind the driver's seat when my dad was driving, mimicking him using a frisbee as my steering wheel, but I was 5.  I think they are fakers

• Like 7

On 6/14/2021 at 10:11 AM, JeanJean said:

I wondered that too. With a fake steering wheel like Maggie Simpson. 

Or if one is driving do they have to switch after 10 minutes so the other one can drive for 10 minutes? 

All of these relationships are wacky. They all need therapy or an intervention. 

• Like 3