Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Making The Cut

(edited)

Is this whole show going to be about them discussing their sex life?  If so, I'll pass.  I'm sick of hearing about how big Kroy is hung (probably not!) and how sexy and irresistible Kim is (not!) and how much sex they have, which usually means they aren't doing it all that much.  I'm really sick of hearing about their sex organs.  We get it.  You have sex.  You have babies to stay relevant.  Shut up about it already.  But then, I guess that's the premise of the whole show.  smdh

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2

Kim did a one-hit wonder song, "Don't Be Tardy For The Party" which Kandi produced. Big fallout over that since Kim tried to claim all the money generated from the song as hers. Kim's first spinoff was called "Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding." She'll be putting "Don't Be Tardy" into all of her show titles until the cows come home.

You can find it on iTunes if you want to listen.

I wonder if Kroy really had the vasectomy or whether they were just faking the whole thing. He kept complaining about how sore he was yet he was wearing tight jeans. Wouldn't it have made more sense to wear sweatpants or shorts if you were having a procedure done?

• Love 1

I wonder if Kroy really had the vasectomy or whether they were just faking the whole thing. He kept complaining about how sore he was yet he was wearing tight jeans. Wouldn't it have made more sense to wear sweatpants or shorts if you were having a procedure done?

Kroy seems so young to consider having a vasectomy. I know he has 4 kids, well 6 since he adopted hers, but if his marriage to Kim doesn't survive, he may want to remarry and the new wife may want kids. I bet his vasectomy took place well before the scene with him in his jeans happened.

• Love 2

It seemed off to me that on the way to the procedure they were still joking about "cutting his balls" and cutting the nerves that "cause erections." At that point wouldn't they know enough about the surgery to know that none of that was possible? I would be shocked if he actually got the vasectomy. It was all so rushed.

• Love 1

Between the nanny huffing and puffing, Kroy huffing and puffing and lumbering around, and Kim being her usual sloth self, I don't know if I have ever see such an out of shape group of people in a home inhabited by a supposed athlete. Damn. Give them a few more weeks and they could be mistaken for the Honey Boo Boo crew.

I don't understand why Kim insists on being so crude and crass 24/7. She really wasn't that bad when we first "met" her on RHofATL. Once Kroy finally gets a little maturity he is going to get tired of that whole trashy persona real quick.

• Love 1

Juneau Gal, so true. Arianna and Brielle have turned into chunkers and there's a freaking fully equipped gym in the house. It seems like all they ever eat is take-out and fast food so it's no wonder the entire household is packing on the pounds.

• Love 1
(edited)

So macaroni and cheese is not "paleo"?

I thought it was weird they didn't bleep cock but they bleep other things. Censors probably just go tired by that point in the show.

KNOW ! I don't remember hearing that on TV. Just at home or, like... church. Maybe if Kroy's has some special dispensation. How fun would it be to hear that coming out of Terry Bradshaw's mouth this fall. 

Edited by Gumby
  • Love 2

Did Kim seriously go to the doctor over ovulation cramps??? 

I am glad Troy went ahead and got snipped. She was 3 months PP, they needed to do SOMETHING. Let's just hope they use a back-up until they go in to make sure Kroy is indeed firing blanks. The hedge clipper shot was too hilarious!

Arianna and the pool guy (I will NOT call him a boy) - awkward. I remember that age so well. She has no self-awareness. She thinks she's just being casual and cool, but it's so obvious what a stage-five clinger she is. The pool guy seemed very sweet and gracious about it, though. I hope his "employment" was a total set-up for filming, because it would suck if Kim just fired him for being cute.

Juneau Gal, so true. Arianna and Brielle have turned into chunkers...

Brielle doesn't look chunky at all to me. She seems to have a normal, healthy body. Arianna is definitely chunky, but she's also right at that age when she's probably going through puberty, still holding onto her "baby fat", etc. So many girls are a bit chunky at that age. It's quite possible she might slim down a bit in a few years. 

• Love 4

It seemed off to me that on the way to the procedure they were still joking about "cutting his balls" and cutting the nerves that "cause erections." At that point wouldn't they know enough about the surgery to know that none of that was possible? I would be shocked if he actually got the vasectomy. It was all so rushed.

It frightens me that so many people don't have a basic understanding of the reproductive system.  Kim says she used to be a nurse yet ripped out her own IUD and doesn't seem very educated at all about birth control. Yikes.

• Love 3

I did not need to know how massive Kroy's package allegedly is. I also did not need to know that he was (again, allegedly) asking for sex on the same day he's (one more time) allegedly recovering from his vasectomy. One has to wonder how he thought he was going to accomplish that feat.

Kim's OB/GYN is every bit as inappropriate as the two of them are. Why am I not surprised?

• Love 2

I did not need to know how massive Kroy's package allegedly is. I also did not need to know that he was (again, allegedly) asking for sex on the same day he's (one more time) allegedly recovering from his vasectomy. One has to wonder how he thought he was going to accomplish that feat.

Kim needs to introduce Kroy to some Bedroom Kandi.  There's no way I would be willing to give it up so soon after having twins, especially without birth control!  It took me months to get my ladyparts back in order after having only one baby, let alone twins who were born within a year of having a baby before them.  Kim must have a coochie of steel!  As far as wanting sex right after the vasectomy?  They both need to quit frontin.  I don't know why they would tell such a lie.   

I can't help it, I think Kim is hilarious. So foul-mouthed and ridiculous and yet so funny. "I came out of the womb looking for dick." Who on earth says that on national TV and around their children? Well, Kim does, and I laugh my head off because she is speaking for the inner me -- lazy, slovenly, horny, would live on sugar if I could, don't want to work out, want a life of luxury to just be handed to me...

I take care of myself and live a productive, healthy life. Earn what I spend and save for the future. I don't curse (much) and would never say the things she does in front of children. I eat quality food that I actually cook rather than ordering take-out or making mac 'n' cheese from a box. My "dream home" is much smaller although more tasteful. 

Do I love getting a look at her house, her kooky life, her cute babies, her athlete husband who seems not to mind her behavior and love her? You BET I do!

Also, is Kroy chewing tobacco now? If so, yuck!

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 2

Yes, apparently Kroy is a dipper now.  We're so redneck in my family, one of my grannies dipped snuff.  She used to keep an empty coffee can beside her chair to spit in.  It's a nasty habit to watch and almost makes you want to run out and buy the person a pack of cigarettes!  Kroy doesn't look as cute to me now.

• Love 2

My granny on my mother's side dipped snuff too. She lived to be 95 without any health problems. :)

Those glasses that snuff used to come in (with the metal lid) are prized antiques now. We had a bunch of them at my high school prom as candle holders because of the prisms from the cut glass were so sparkly.