Type keyword(s) to search

Where did Season 5 go from Netflix?!

• Start Topic

So last week I saw Better Call Saul on Netflix, Season 5. I even downloaded and watched the first two episode on a flight to Mexico. The weird thing is, it is no longer available on the platform and I feel like Im going crazy. No mention of this online, etc. Anyone else see Season 5 on Netflix last week???

• Love 1
(edited)

@Hemphill I just checked my Netflix and I only have 1-4 listed. I haven't really checked before now. I haven't noticed the "new episodes" banner over the picture that is on my list menu either. 

eta I only watch on tv so I haven't checked online.

Edited by stewedsquash
On 5/1/2021 at 9:19 AM, stewedsquash said:

@Hemphill I just checked my Netflix and I only have 1-4 listed. I haven't really checked before now. I haven't noticed the "new episodes" banner over the picture that is on my list menu either. 

Same here.  Nothing under the bell notifications.  But at least Netflix now enables turning off the auto-preview.  

Apparently, that flight to Mexico went through the Bermuda Triangle.  

• Love 2
On 5/1/2021 at 9:19 AM, stewedsquash said:

I just bought season 5 on Amazon Prime which seems to be the only way to get it.

Way to piss off fans of the show.  I have been awaiting Season 5 for what feels like 4 years now.   I suspect the plan is for Netflix to release Season 5 in the advent of Season 6.   In a perfect world, that may have been feasible.   In Covid world, this protracted wait feels stingy and ill-conceived.  If the objective is to make loyal viewers wait so long that they stop giving a shit whether the show ever comes back, then bravo.  Well done.

• Love 6
On 7/26/2021 at 8:52 AM, margol29 said:

I got season 5 from the library for free.

I broke down and bought the discs for Season 5.  Cheaper than paying late fees.  

Also, every episode has a commentary track.  Personally, I love listening to creative people talk about all the choices that go into making an episode.

Edited by PeterPirate
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Emma Snyder said:

That would be me...don't care anymore.

Me either.  The world has moved on.   I canceled Netflix a couple months ago, so I couldn't watch it now even if it were available.   The only thing I regret is not knowing what became of Kim.

• Love 1