Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Bounce House Rental, $250

• Start Topic

The winner of this episode was that bowl of ice cream. The loser was anyone that had to listen to Sarah. Why would she choose a children's party to counsel a child. That was amazingly unprofessional. Generally counselling should be given if help is wanted and asked for. She was lucky that Connor wanted to talk about it, otherwise I wish he would have thrown her out. Geez read the room.

I guess every show has to have at least one character that is just awful and Sarah is the one. I am wondering how much I can put up with her disrespect of her awesome mate and her siblings each episode.

• Love 11

Topher Grace can sing so beautifully.  I loved his rendition of Mad World.

Even better, his rendition of Jump by Kriss Kross.  I could watch that on loop.  That's what sitcoms should be.  Fun, like that.  Not just boring people exchanging conversation 😄

1 hour ago, juno said:

I guess every show has to have at least one character that is just awful and Sarah is the one. I am wondering how much I can put up with her disrespect of her awesome mate and her siblings each episode.

Yeah, I hate this characterization because I'm a middle child and people will say rude things directly to my face about how middle children are screwed up.  TV like this does NOT help that stereotype.  As if people can help when they're born.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, juno said:

Sitcoms are famous for insufferable characters like George Costanza, Edina Monsoon, Debra Barone and Basil Fawlty.  The quality these characters have that Sarah doesn't is...they're funny!!!!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Sitcoms are famous for insufferable characters like George Costanza, Edina Monsoon, Debra Barone and Basil Fawlty.  The quality these characters have that Sarah doesn't is...they're funny!!!!

I thought of Britta on Community- the worst!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 4/21/2021 at 11:33 PM, juno said:

The winner of this episode was that bowl of ice cream. The loser was anyone that had to listen to Sarah. Why would she choose a children's party to counsel a child. That was amazingly unprofessional. Generally counselling should be given if help is wanted and asked for. She was lucky that Connor wanted to talk about it, otherwise I wish he would have thrown her out. Geez read the room.

OK, so now I'm learning the names. Sarah is awful. And part of helping her niece was about proving to herself that she's still got it. 

On 4/22/2021 at 1:20 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Topher Grace can sing so beautifully.  I loved his rendition of Mad World.

Even better, his rendition of Jump by Kriss Kross.  I could watch that on loop.  That's what sitcoms should be.  Fun, like that.  Not just boring people exchanging conversation 😄

Yeah, I hate this characterization because I'm a middle child and people will say rude things directly to my face about how middle children are screwed up.  TV like this does NOT help that stereotype.  As if people can help when they're born.

I loved the singing and rapping. And that he had 1.5 beers and would be hung over for 3 days!

• Love 3