Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation: Who's in, who's out

• Start Topic

Cast speculation:

Summer House:  Kyle, Amanda, Paige, Luke, Lindsay, Ciara

Southern Charm: Craig & Austen

Is that it?  I feel like they could've mixed in some of the Below Deck or Vanderpump Rules cast to spice things up a bit.  Too many of them are in committed relationships. We need more canoodling.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

This sounds like such a spectacularly bad idea that I just know I'm going to love it....

Same!  I am totally here for it.  And to add to my enjoyment, there is no Hannah!

• Love 11

It may be interesting to see Paige without Hannah. When does this show air? Is it a full season or a short few episodes? Are they still WFH and quarantining during it as they did in Summer House and not interacting with others? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Oh lord. More costumes. 

I admit to being way to interested in how little effort Craig will put into costumes, who am I kidding, in all of this.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, KLJ said:

How nice we get to see Kyle peeing outside in the winter just like in summer.

And not forsaking the attention of other women, just like always 🙄

They should have called this Spring House because this filmed in mid to late March (not February) with just a few weeks to go until Stowe closed up shop for the season. What they show in the trailer, that ain't winter. That's the beginning of mud season. Freakin Jerrys. 

• LOL 3
On 9/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, RedDelicious said:

And not forsaking the attention of other women, just like always 🙄

They should have called this Spring House because this filmed in mid to late March (not February) with just a few weeks to go until Stowe closed up shop for the season. What they show in the trailer, that ain't winter. That's the beginning of mud season. Freakin Jerrys. 

Do you think they faked the snow, with a machine?  Or is it still that snowy in March?

I watched the trailer and thought I would like it, but after the first show... mehhh.  I don't like Paige and it is very Paige-centric.  Also, not interested in watching people take shots and dance around.  That's like 75% of the show.  Let's do shots!  Now I will dance crazy on the table, now put on a wig and do it, now you do it, now you do it with a wig.  Why is this entertaining?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

Do you think they faked the snow, with a machine?  Or is it still that snowy in March?

I watched the trailer and thought I would like it, but after the first show... mehhh.  I don't like Paige and it is very Paige-centric.  Also, not interested in watching people take shots and dance around.  That's like 75% of the show.  Let's do shots!  Now I will dance crazy on the table, now put on a wig and do it, now you do it, now you do it with a wig.  Why is this entertaining?

That's a good thought, maybe? By March the snow is pretty hard and crusty, and not at all conducive to sledding. And we did not get a lot of snow, much less good snow, last season. Although in the past it has snowed on Memorial Day! I totally would have lobbied for Luke to build them a luge 😄 But the big giveaway that it was at least March is the overhead shots - the paths around the house and the driveway and the streets in town are totally dry and the edges are receding, and there was no snow on the trees anywhere. I was overheated just looking at them in allll that gear. It would appear that Austen finally broke out his shorts, he was probably sweating his disheveled ass off.

And OMG, yes to everything you said about the shots and dancing around. Just no.

• Love 3

I just read an article that said they filmed the cast skiing and snowboarding nearby at Smuggler's Notch (aka Snuggler's Crotch) which makes total sense. Stowe is probably the most posh of the ski resorts in Vermont/New Hampshire and I bet you guys a shot that they weren't permitted to film there. 

• Love 2
On 10/22/2021 at 2:06 AM, heatherchandler said:

Especially for people in their mid-late 30s!!

So tired of hearing Amanda's whinging and moaning about Kyle in nasally voice.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Who knew that Lindsay and Austen have been friends since Austen joined Southern Charm 4 years ago, and they were basically each other's side piece when they weren't with Everett/Chelsea/Carl/Madison/Stravy 😲 I certainly didn't.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 10/24/2021 at 2:58 AM, SarahPrtr said:

So tired of hearing Amanda's whinging and moaning about Kyle in nasally voice.

But, at the end of the day they love each other so, so, so much. 🙄

They think their love story is eternal and beautiful and we don't remember that Kyle dumped Amanda before the first season so he could enjoy all the attention he was sure he would get from other women. When that didn't happen, Amanda, who was staying at another house, was happy to Uber to him in response to a 2:00 AM booty call. Probably not a story they're going to tell the grandkids.

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Who knew that Lindsay and Austen have been friends since Austen joined Southern Charm 4 years ago, and they were basically each other's side piece when they weren't with Everett/Chelsea/Carl/Madison/Stravy 😲 I certainly didn't.

Was it ongoing? I get confused when they talk at once. I thought it was a one time thing with Lindsay and Austen.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

Was it ongoing? I get confused when they talk at once. I thought it was a one time thing with Lindsay and Austen.

I don't think it was ongoing but I don't think it was just the one time either.  I'd be willing to bet they hooked up any time he was in NY.

21 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

Kyle dumped Amanda before the first season so he could enjoy all the attention he was sure he would get from other women.

And there were definitely shades of that in the first episode of WH when Kyle was talking about being a little jealous that he couldn't party it up with the girls like the other boys would be able to do!

• Love 3

I think WH2 is going to be a disaster. I read a blind that:

Spoiler

one of the guys has already been sent home for inappropriate behavior towards a female cast mate.

But otherwise, I think the timing is bad with the dark cloud that is SH airing currently. Even though there isn’t much they can do about timing and ski season. I wouldn’t want to be in that house. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, KLJ said:

RedDelicious, please tell me where you got that info, I'm curious to know who it is!  I also heard a rumor about another unlikeable (I think) person that makes an appearance on Winter House.  

Spoiler

It was a blind item from Deux Moi (Instagram account) that I saw on Reddit. The word on the street keeps going back and forth though on who it was and if it really happened.

I feel the same way though about the dark cloud of Summer House airing while Winter House is filming - I feel like there is going to be a negative undercurrent, especially since viewers/fans really seem to be turning on Craige.

• Love 2

I was reading about this show I guess there was a trailer and it sounds so stupid at this point. They are still doing this whole Austen and Ciara shit no one gives a fuck they honestly both suck and they barely dated.

Tom Schwartz and Tom Sandoval are making cameos like what lol.

I mean I will prob still watch lol but it sounds extra fake and extra stupid.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Season 2 trailer

Craig's friend Kory just reeks of douchey-ness.  I've heard that one of the guys is asked to leave because of his behavior so I think it will be him

Spoiler

From everything I've heard & read, it's Luke.

He apparently does something untoward to Paige, inappropriate touching was mentioned. The gossip that came out during filming said it was the reason he was fired from Summer House and also seemed to suggest that in production's eyes, it was considered his second offense.

• Mind Blown 2

Season 2 trailer

So I guess we are just going to see Craig & Austen year round?  Meh, I don't mind them as much as others and thank goodness it's not someone awful like Shep trying to be on this show.

I actually like both the Toms and as long as they aren't going on and on about that stupid Schwartz & Sandy restaurant I'll be happy.  I particularly have a soft spot for Schwartz so I'm interested to see how he does without Katie.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I can’t process the trailer. It’s rife with manufactured drama and very little organic fun. It doesn’t seem very fun at all to be honest. They all know their job is to create conflict….that formula just isn’t entertaining anymore. Ugh.

I agree.  I think I am not only going to say that I am not going to watch... I am actually taking this off my dvr.  Now I am committed to not seeing it!  I just don't like any of these people, except Craig.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree.  I think I am not only going to say that I am not going to watch... I am actually taking this off my dvr.  Now I am committed to not seeing it!  I just don't like any of these people, except Craig.

I don't like any of them either. To a certain extent I can tolerate Schwartz and Sandoval as the add-on pair because they are (I think?) somewhat harmless and silly, which is what I think the first "other franchise" addition of Craig and Austen was intended to be. But as we all know previous seasons got really dark, really quickly. This loved up Kyle and Amanda situation is gross. I have no idea if they love each other like that or not, but being all demonstrative on-camera like that seems pretty cheap, considering they had a PR issue with Summer House airing concurrently with Winter House filming. If you have to try to make it that obvious, it is obviously a little fake (imo). "Babe, we're here" was all we needed to know that Lindsey and Carl do in fact descend upon the house without even seeing them walk through the door. I do love Paige's green coat though.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I don't like any of them either. To a certain extent I can tolerate Schwartz and Sandoval as the add-on pair because they are (I think?) somewhat harmless and silly, which is what I think the first "other franchise" addition of Craig and Austen was intended to be. But as we all know previous seasons got really dark, really quickly. This loved up Kyle and Amanda situation is gross. I have no idea if they love each other like that or not, but being all demonstrative on-camera like that seems pretty cheap, considering they had a PR issue with Summer House airing concurrently with Winter House filming. If you have to try to make it that obvious, it is obviously a little fake (imo). "Babe, we're here" was all we needed to know that Lindsey and Carl do in fact descend upon the house without even seeing them walk through the door. I do love Paige's green coat though.

I would watch Craig, Austen, and the Toms.  I’m just so sick of Carl/Linsdsay & Amanda/Kyle.  Mostly bored by them.

• Love 2