Type keyword(s) to search

Vegan Purse Advice

• Start Topic

Vegans, or anyone who has knowledge of quality non-leather purses, can you please recommend vegan lines that are in the mid-range price? For me, that's Michael Kors, Coach, etc. I have just been purchasing cutesy bags at places like TJ Maxx for many years, but I miss the quality of the bags that cost around a few hundred, or maybe a little less but genuine leather. A luxurious feeling bag might be Chanel or something to some people, but when you've only purchased non-leather bags for so long, purses that might be basic to others look so appealing. I don't judge others, but I do try to live a cruelty-free lifestyle. I'm not always perfect, but I try. I don't need the most thrifty handbags, but I am not a huge spender either. Stella McCartney makes nice purses, but they go up to a thousand or so. That's more than I like to spend on a purse. I spend enough money on other things. lol I found some pretty vegan bags online, but I really prefer a purse I can see in person before purchasing. There has to be a company that makes beautiful faux leather purses. 

Edited by RealHousewife