Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

So the show is back in October?

I am not sure the NJ show is back in Oct. I think this is the Joe and girls show they had been rumored filming. From what I read, it will center around the Guidice and, to a lesser extent, the Gorga families and how they dealt with Teresa in prison. It is to try and remind us that Teresa will soon be out and back on Bravo/NJ soon.

Count me out.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

My guess is they will do a truncated season. They will have RHONJ for a six weeks without Teresa and just her family and then shoot another short season when she gets out.   She will also probably get an interview so the mansion will be safe for another couple of years.

I am not sure the NJ show is back in Oct. I think this is the Joe and girls show they had been rumored filming. From what I read, it will center around the Guidice and, to a lesser extent, the Gorga families and how they dealt with Teresa in prison. It is to try and remind us that Teresa will soon be out and back on Bravo/NJ soon.

Count me out.

You're right.  I haven't ready anything about a new season of RHONJ.  That clip is about Joe's special.

http://www.eonline.com/news/687066/joe-giudice-s-bravo-special-find-out-which-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-stars-will-appear

• Love 1