Type keyword(s) to search

Kody Brown: Part-Time Father, Full-Time Asshat

• Start Topic

I haven't watched this show in probably 5-6 years maybe ??

But I love reading this form an snark comments so much.  :)

Anyway, I remember reading here, maybe a couple of years ago, that Kotex (sorry, I saw this name for him a while back and I was literally ... literally LOL yes laughing out loud !) ... said his hair is curly now because Robyn taught him something about shaking wet hair up and down or something made the curls.

If so, is still saying that is the reason he is now ramen noodle head ?? LOLOLOL.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3849290/sister-wives-christine-brown-single-kody-marital-issues/#

i didn't read the article but I think I saw a headline that she sold her house and on legal documents referred to herself as being single.   LOL, uh, she IS single isn't she ??? !!!

I do love the name of this .. I guess you call it board? .... Kody full time asshat !! :) :) :)

... also I do love Mohammed Frauded Me computer tricks !!  I haven't seen any with Strife with Janelle she calls it instead of Janelle's Strive with Janelle or whatever it is called.    Is Janelle being the health coach anymore ....or is it just the end-all-cure-all drink she is pushing now ??  I saw here where it cures among other things sugar cravings but she still gets a pumpkin churro at a fair of some sort.

You all make me laugh so much an I thank you for that.  You have no idea how much I need to laugh and I so enjoy it !!!!!

• Love 16

I so wish I knew what Kody’s thinking right now!

I don’t think he’s sad. I’m guessing he’s mainly confused and mad for being dumped. After all he’s so awesome,  cared so much for his wives, really looked after them and all their kids. Oh and we shouldn’t forget his handsome looks…. how could anyone dump HIM??

• LOL 6
  • Love 15

I suspect he’s relieved. He’s made it plain he’s tired of the lifestyle, and he has no problem ignoring his kids, so more time for him to sit around playing on his phone 🙄

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I'm kind of wondering just how bad it got behind the scenes.

Me too. 

Remember that "talk" he had with Meri during their Anniversary Picnic-at-a-rest-area? The one where she flirted with him and he made sure she and the cameras knew that in his mind, a physical relationship is for "people who are in love?"

That's Kody-speak for "I'm only having sex with Robyn, the rest of you are out." He tried to frame it in a way that would be more palatable to the tv audience, but I have no doubt that's what he meant. There's been no "rotation" for YEARS.

And if that's the case...what else have they been dealing with? He called off his original 3 marriages at some point, and has just been phoning it in. When one of them complains...what does he do? I bet it isn't pretty. This is how he wants it, and he wants no complaints about it.

The situation he wanted though, was not for her to leave. I don't think that's what Robyn wanted either. Why would they? They just want everyone else to leave them alone and let them be together in their love nest permanently, and stop all this nagging and expecting things. But they don't want wives leaving...that's a lot of trouble! Now there could be child support payments, and the splitting up of TLC show money, and dividing up who should get what portion of Prairie Dog Plague Pass? No, Robyn and Kody don't want that. They want the other 3 to just fade into the background and not be a real wife, but they don't someone actually leaving the fold and taking legal action.

I hope Christine is wise enough to do just that, if she thinks she's going to get a fair deal out of the goodness of Kody's heart, she's fooling herself.

• Love 21

Kody came across as so angry last season that I don’t believe he was happy with any of the wives or himself. Something else was going on that wasn’t shown. Maybe he doesn’t even know. I can’t imagine he is all sunshine when with Robyn. I can completely believe Robyn is miserable with Kody. 

These people have been scraping by because of the show. I can’t imagine what Kody is going to do to pay the bills on that big house once the show ends. I know someone said he supposedly sells at gun shows or something but I can’t imagine that’s enough to pay the mortgage on a nearly million dollar house or take care of Robyn and her kids. I have no reason to believe he will be financially supporting the non-Robyn kids. 

Edited by MakingBacon
Forgot a word.
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
54 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Kody came across as so angry last season that I don’t believe he was happy with any of the wives or himself. Something else was going on that wasn’t shown. Maybe he doesn’t even know. I can’t imagine he is all sunshine when with Robyn. I can completely believe Robyn is miserable with Kody. 

These people have been scraping by because of the show. I can’t imagine what Kody is going to do to pay the bills on that big house once the show ends. I know someone said he supposedly sells at gun shows or something but I can’t imagine that’s enough to pay the mortgage on a nearly million dollar house or take care of Robyn and her kids. I have reason to believe he will be financially supporting the non-Robyn kids. 

But somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to recall that Kootie's name is not on their birth certificates.  Part of their defraud the beast plan... If that is true, if I recall correctly, then Christine may have a problem claiming child support. If she can afford a good lawyer, maybe she can get a paternity test to prove Kootie is Truley's dad. So sad these women have let themselves be screwed over from the beginning in the guise of bleeding the beast... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

But somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to recall that Kootie's name is not on their birth certificates.  Part of their defraud the beast plan... If that is true, if I recall correctly, then Christine may have a problem claiming child support. If she can afford a good lawyer, maybe she can get a paternity test to prove Kootie is Truley's dad. So sad these women have let themselves be screwed over from the beginning in the guise of bleeding the beast... 

That was part of their dialogue of how polygamists don't go to hospitals because they are too afraid of all the scary questions and have to protect the men at all costs.  Also, to keep the state from coming after the men for child support etc.

However, I doubt that Truely has "unknown" for father on her BC. She was born in a hospital surrounded by cameras for a national reality show. Her paternity isn't in question. We will never know about the other kids, their discussions about "fear of hospitals" was in a general setting.

• Love 12

Just when Christine should be looking forward to an empty nest and spending her golden years with her husband she’s faced with starting all over as a 50 yr old single mom…. She’s never held a job, has little education and I doubt if she has any retirement savings.

Didn’t her mother wind up in the same situation and had to rely on her kids for a roof over her head?…. I seem to recall her mom sewing handbags to make money… gotta love polygamy 🙄

• Love 12

I have reason to believe he will be financially supporting the non-Robyn kids. 

I can never keep track of the kids. Are there non-Robyn, minor-children besides Truely? I don't think you can get a retroactive child support order (had there been an order in place all this time and Kody hadn't paid, she could get back child support, but if there was no order, I don't think she can get support for minor children now grown).

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Kootie must be shitting his Speedos, and now worrying about Meri leaving too.  Then he would be stuck with one wife and one concubine, not the Magic Three which would give him his celestial planet.

Then again, maybe he got into plyg life just to show he could, to his daddy, and prove to the people he grew up with that he wasn't gay.  Or just because he was a horndog?

Who rilly knows what goes on in that ramen head's pea brain?  

48 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

The icing on the cake would be if TLC cancels "Sister Wives" and puts a new show called "Christine: Starting Over" in the exact same time slot.

That would be just desserts for that jackass and his witch of a wife.  I hope he has to pay big child support, since that's the least he should do for the woman who's never had a legal marriage, and their neglected and ignored child.  Seven years of child support should piss him off good.  If Robyn has to get off her lazy ass and (gasp!) get a damn job, I'll laugh my ass off.  😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I can never keep track of the kids. Are there non-Robyn, minor-children besides Truely? I don't think you can get a retroactive child support order (had there been an order in place all this time and Kody hadn't paid, she could get back child support, but if there was no order, I don't think she can get support for minor children now grown).

Savannah is still a minor. Many states allow for retroactive child support. I don’t know about Utah or AZ. Kody may be in for a surprise, but if he has no assets (with equity) and little income, Christine can’t collect air. 

I don’t think Kody is mad at Christine for leaving, I think he’s too tired to care. But I think he’s genuinely confused as to how he contributed to this. Meri he could be angry at because she actively emotionally betrayed him with the catfish. Christine, well he will interact with her on a limited basis when he needs to, but I don’t even think he wishes her any ill will. He’s far too self centered for that. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Christine isn't going to have trouble claiming child support.  She has years of film of Kody claiming his children.  He was there at the filmed birth acknowledging the child.

• Love 17
53 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Christine isn't going to have trouble claiming child support.  She has years of film of Kody claiming his children.  He was there at the filmed birth acknowledging the child.

And a quick DNA test(s) can prove it even more.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

The icing on the cake would be if TLC cancels "Sister Wives" and puts a new show called "Christine: Starting Over" in the exact same time slot.

I don't think she could carry a season by herself, but I would watch a 90 minute special.

• Love 19

Does anyone remember what they said about finances? It was something like they pooled all their money and divided it by 4 or by household need. But then Meri lead me to believe her LLR money was not included.

If the show keeps going and they divide their TLC money by 4, I don't think Christine will get child support.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 11/2/2021 at 10:42 PM, Gramto6 said:

Or, she could simply say, "We have 12 years of film documenting you claiming these children as your own" and then roll footage. Ditto with any claims she might have on property - "we have 12 years of film with you acknowledging me as your spouse." I suspect that would do it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 11/4/2021 at 2:09 AM, GeeGolly said:

Does anyone remember what they said about finances? It was something like they pooled all their money and divided it by 4 or by household need. But then Meri lead me to believe her LLR money was not included.

If the show keeps going and they divide their TLC money by 4, I don't think Christine will get child support.

I think way back in the day, It took everyone's earnings to support all of them.  Once the show came along they earned enough to support everyone.  Plus I think Kody continued his side business and MLM, probably Meri was still part of the green drink MLM that he was part of.  Once Meri started her venture with the clothes, I believe she kept that all for her and Mariah. 

I think the other wives started selling stuff at home as their TLC money became less.

They should have opted for smaller homes while in Vegas and saved and invested some of that money for later.

• Love 15

Robyn once said she'd never live in a trailer again, so Kody must be a little worried. If he loses too many wives they'll lose the show. Not sure Robyn will be willing to park her RV next to Janelle's on Coyote Pass.

I suppose they could try getting on Seeking Sister Wives. 🤣

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

This thread needs a new name...

Full-time Asshat is fine with me, but it's the part-time dad that annoys me. He's no dad to:

• Ysabel: for not caring about her surgery whatsoever.
  • Truely: for not giving a damn where she's going with her mom
  • Mykelti: ignoring his grandchild (though Mykelti might be responsible to this)
  • Savanah: for not being bothered about where she lives, how many times she needs to move or in what conditions.
  • Gabe: for taking away everything he had, including any opportunity to achieve some amazing things in high school and sorting out a scholarship/grant.

Not to mention what he did, or did not to the other kids. This guy is absolutely disgusting! Any suggestions for a new thread name?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Asshat Kody: Four Weddings and a Mirror

Hahaha!

I'm trying to make something out of an asshat to cover ramen noodle hair, but it's not working, much like Kootie's diffuser making 'curls'. (In my slow brain defense, 2 of the cats figured out how to open the bottom cabinets and keep playing hide n seek in there. The little cat doesn't get that hide n seek is about being quiet and he meow meow mom mom meows until I open the door and 'find' him)

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Hahaha!

I'm trying to make something out of an asshat to cover ramen noodle hair, but it's not working, much like Kootie's diffuser making 'curls'. (In my slow brain defense, 2 of the cats figured out how to open the bottom cabinets and keep playing hide n seek in there. The little cat doesn't get that hide n seek is about being quiet and he meow meow mom mom meows until I open the door and 'find' him)

Asshat Kody: Four Weddings and His Mirror of Ramen Noodles  🤣

• LOL 6
19 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Kody Brown: Love Should Be Earned, Not Divided

Kody Brown: Dad to King Sol and Ariabelliobla, Sperm Donor to the Rest

Kody Brown: Beady-Eyed Ramen-Headed Asshat

This one is my favorite so far.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I did not think Kody had lost any feelings towards Robyn in that scene where they discussed having another child.

I think his feeling towards having more kids has shifted - in the past he just wanted as many as he could get because he's an unthinking egomaniac.

Now, he basically lives full time with his two youngest children, which is something he's never done before in his entire life. When they are annoying or crying, he can't escape. Okay, sure he can go hang with Janelle for an hour or two at her camper, but I suspect that's as much time as he spends away from home. He rarely does that, and pretty much never went to see Meri or Christine. I agree with everyone that he definitely implied that Ariella was a pain in the tail during that conversation.

But I don't think that translates to him no longer having feelings for Robyn, because he was also talking about how having another child at this point doesn't really fit into the plans he has for their life together moving forward. This is key to me - Kody generally runs about with no plan for the future at all, but he thinks about the years ahead, and growing old, with Robyn. Hell, it's shocking to me that this perennial teenager can even admit he's going to grow old! 

What I got out of the Ariella part of that wasn't so much that he dislikes Robyn's parenting - he might, but he would never criticize her - I think that was just him trying to say, without making Robyn too mad, "hey let's get this kid out of our bed, so I can get some more action!"

Where Robyn stands, I don't know...I think she might not be as gaga as she once was, but I think he's as in love with her as ever. He sees himself riding off into the sunset with her, and perhaps even looks forward to the day when the kids are grown and it's just the two of them.

Sadly, that is the thing 3 other brainwashed women envisioned doing with him, and they will never have that. 

• Love 12

it honestly felt to me like Kody was sick of all 4 of his wives, but didn't have the balls to pull the divorce trigger himself

I agree but I think that he would be happy to have Robyn only if he could just get rid of the other three. One down, two to go, Kodester!

I also think that Kody likes having a wife. I don't see him wanting to cook or clean or do his own laundry. I can't even stomach speculating on his sex drive but assuming he still has one, I think he also likes having a partner on tap who considers sex with him to be part of her wifely duties. 

• Love 10

Kody and Robyn have seemed to exasperate each other for the last couple of seasons.  I think he tolerates her better than she does him.  Reminds me of the saying, Be careful what you ask for.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

did not think Kody had lost any feelings towards Robyn in that scene where they discussed having another child.

I think his feeling towards having more kids has shifted - in the past he just wanted as many as he could get because he's an unthinking egomaniac.

You have some interesting points there and for the most part I agree (definitely with the unthinking egomaniac!) Though not on him still 100% in love with her.

To Kody, Plyg-Palace was real: Wife-hopping in one big mansion depending on mood, noise or demand. Having the best of all marriages, not taking any responsibilities, not getting bored and not getting fed up with one wife, being able to shut the door when things get rough and go to another wife.  Seeing another wife every few days would have kept it fun (for him).

But… it’s not happening. His dream of getting old in Plyg-Palace gone. He’s stuck with one wife in a trailer and one very demanding wife he sees 24/7 surrounded by needy and whiny young adults with little intention to spread their wings and two noisy and demanding youngsters. He’s gone from freedom and  no responsibility to being a fulltime dad and husband to a seemingly very demanding wife. I really don’t think he likes his life as it is now. Being unhappy is a fatal blow to any relationship. Definitely when you are also getting older and want different things out of your life. (Yes he chose to have babies with Robyn, but he probably thought it would be for a few days a week only, boy did that backfire!)

sorry for rambling on guys… when I got started, I couldn’t stop🤭

• Love 18
7 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Am I the only one who thought Kody and Robyn were starting to lose that lovin' feeling at the end of last season? Kody did not seem to want to have another kid with her, and he talked about Ariella like she was a pain in the ass. They weren't on the same page about the housing situation, and it honestly felt to me like Kody was sick of all 4 of his wives, but didn't have the balls to pull the divorce trigger himself. I think Kody is physically attracted to Robyn, but misses the way Christine parents. Christine's kid would be weaned and not sleeping in the bed with them and keeping them up until all hours of the night. I don't think living in that house with Robyn is the utopia some people think. I'm guessing Robyn is high maintenance as hell. Kody did not seem terribly happy with Robyn at the end of last season. 

I will take it further and say in S14, Kody and Robyn were beginning to seethe. 

All her kids are home. Ariella is still a night owl, disturbs their sleep. The au pair is gone.. Aurora acts just like Robyn, eg.  panic attacks, photo bombing, squirming, writhing and hair flipping for attention. 

No telling what Robyn does when she doesn't get HER way. Kody only has one escape - Janelle. I'd bet real money there's not much romance going on at Robyn's Roost.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Who’s creepier… Michael Myers OR Kody Brown? 

34BE58AA-5D6A-4F22-90CE-4D81D470D1FB.jpeg

4028691B-20FB-44D9-AC98-D82FCE6EE3FB.jpeg

Idk...I'd have to kill Kody first to see if he actually stays dead.
Micheal is like a bad rash and keeps coming back, no matter what you throw at it, so if Kody tops that, he'll be the creepier one to me.

• LOL 4

Random question: Out of the 5 (wives and Kody), Kody is the biggest idiot by far. His behavior exasperates and baffles us most. Yet he receives the least posts by far here on this forum. Why is that? We could probably write a book about his stupid decisions, hair, ‘parenting skills’, snarky remarks, financial decisions and general behavior!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5